PDA

View Full Version : Farve

Jeff
08-20-2009, 09:25 PM
Farve goes to the Vikings, not sure this is good for Farve or the Vikes, although he was probably there best option, I worry about how long he can go before he gets hurt again, I hate to see a athlete with his ability go out a loser, I really hope he doesn't

9/12er
08-20-2009, 09:30 PM
Farve goes to the Vikings, not sure this is good for Farve or the Vikes, although he was probably there best option, I worry about how long he can go before he gets hurt again, I hate to see a athlete with his ability go out a loser, I really hope he doesn't

After his quote about "true" Packer fans, I can tell you what I'm not - NOT a Favre fan anymore. Sorry, but I've given him the benefit of the doubt for the last year, and where has THAT gotten me??

I bleed Green and Gold, not whatever color he chooses to show up to the field in that year...

Packer fan for life :)

Mr. P
08-20-2009, 11:34 PM

Hey, what's the contract, $10-12 million for one yr? I don't think he gives a chit how he goes out..cept rich. Works for me.

emmett
08-21-2009, 12:22 AM
Favre did what any athlete wishing to earn another year's salary would do. He'll perform as always.

Insein
09-10-2009, 11:05 AM

Btw, its Favre.

Jeff
09-10-2009, 01:51 PM
Btw, its Favre.

OOOOO thank you, I was worried about that, LOL

I spelled it the way they say it, ooo well, good catch, LOL

trueblue
09-16-2009, 04:06 PM
I think Mr. P got it right: it's hard to turn down that salary. And why should he? Yeah, maybe he'll get hurt. Maybe he'll set himself up for some bad arthritis later on in life. Maybe he won't be as fun to watch. But I have to think that most people would make the same decision in his position. I've seen people do some pretty messed up stuff for only $20; $10 million is really hard to pass up.

emmett
09-16-2009, 04:36 PM
Think about this....

It isn't like he has to scramble to and find recievers anymore. All he will be doing is handing the ball to this cat named Adrian "Big Fast Friggin" Peterson. The team wanted someone with alot of practice who could set the ball squarely in the kids hands without dropping it. Brett can do that.....after that....well....it's over!

Peterson is the slickest thing on wheels lately. With a guy like that any quarterback will do. One that brings fans to the park is better. Vikings win all the way around.