PDA

View Full Version : obama wear

Trigg
08-21-2009, 04:37 PM
MSNBC just ran a commercial on Hardball for obama wear.

To commemorate his first 100 days you too could be the proud owner of one of 4 pairs of tennis shoes with his likeness or name on your shoes.

Hurry times a waistin

With each purchase you also receive an obama basketball with his pic on it AND an obama backpack with his pic on it in BIG BRIGHT COLORS.

MSNBC isn't biased of course, just doing their patriotic duty.

However why are they putting his picture on basketball stuff??? Isn't that racist?? Why not put it on golf wear or bowling balls

obamashoes.tv

Gaffer
08-21-2009, 05:55 PM
The murals and statues are coming too. You notice he's on TV daily. Won't be long and msnbc will be declaring him a god. And congress will follow.

hjmick
08-21-2009, 06:25 PM
The murals and statues are coming too. You notice he's on TV daily. Won't be long and msnbc will be declaring him a god. And congress will follow.

Shit, he appears in commercials for crying out loud.

Noir
08-21-2009, 06:38 PM
The murals and statues are coming too You notice he's on TV daily. Won't be long and msnbc will be declaring him a god. And congress will follow.

don't really get your gripe with the bold part, surly he should be on TV daily, he Is the president.

Gaffer
08-21-2009, 07:54 PM
don't really get your gripe with the bold part, surly he should be on TV daily, he Is the president.

Not unless he's doing something of importance. Is you PM on the news daily? Is his picture on soccer balls?

hjmick
08-21-2009, 07:59 PM
Not unless he's doing something of importance. Is you PM on the news daily? Is his picture on soccer balls?

Put Obama's face on a soccer ball? I might buy that, and I hate soccer...

Kathianne
08-23-2009, 04:18 AM
Put Obama's face on a soccer ball? I might buy that, and I hate soccer...

The idea of kicking Obama has some merit. :coffee:

Gaffer
08-23-2009, 09:16 AM
The idea of kicking Obama has some merit. :coffee:

So does putting his face on the back of underwear.

Mr. P
08-23-2009, 09:24 AM
I'd rather see his pic on a milk carton.

hjmick
08-23-2009, 10:23 AM
So does putting his face on the back of underwear.

Just the back of his head...

crin63
08-23-2009, 11:01 AM
I'd rather see his pic on a milk carton.

Reps coming your way!!! Thats great!!!

Gaffer
08-23-2009, 02:07 PM
Just the back of his head...

LOL

And skid marks would be concealed.

Noir
08-23-2009, 02:38 PM

but surly he's always doing something of importance, that's his job, I'm sure that brown is on TV almost every day that parliment is sitting.
As for picutres, no, it's just not a very British thing to do, hiwever, we do have a habit of producing plates with peoples faces on them when they die.