PDA

View Full Version : Texting While Driving PSA

namvet
08-25-2009, 05:37 PM
GRAPHIC !!! on TV they said they want teens to see this

DGE8LzRaySk

Nukeman
08-25-2009, 06:09 PM
I think EVERY teen should see this and EVERY 20 something person out there. I have seen this frist hand and it is a true representation. I'm sorry if some feel it is graphic but guess what LIFE IS GRAPHIC and you don't get to hit "new game" or "start over"..

I just watched this with all my kids!!!!!!

namvet
08-25-2009, 06:43 PM
we lost 2 more kids here last week to this. 1 sec of distraction is all it takes

Trinity
08-25-2009, 06:48 PM
I think EVERY teen should see this and EVERY 20 something person out there. I have seen this frist hand and it is a true representation. I'm sorry if some feel it is graphic but guess what LIFE IS GRAPHIC and you don't get to hit "new game" or "start over"..

I just watched this with all my kids!!!!!!

I agree it is graphic but there is no start over button......once it's done, it's done. I just watched it with my neighbors daughters, who are teens, not driving yet, but soon. I am going to have my boy's watch it later when they come in.

Noir
08-25-2009, 07:01 PM
Does anyone have a link to the video rather than embeded into the page (as I can't view embeded videos) as I'd like to see what counts as graphic by USA standards, as we (in northern ireland) are often considered to have very graphic ads for road safety compared to the rest of the UK.

namvet
08-25-2009, 07:10 PM
Does anyone have a link to the video rather than embeded into the page (as I can't view embeded videos) as I'd like to see what counts as graphic by USA standards, as we (in northern ireland) are often considered to have very graphic ads for road safety compared to the rest of the UK.

well here's the full url

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGE8LzRaySk looks like this was made in the UK

Nukeman
08-26-2009, 07:10 AM

Noir, it is actually a UK PSA so you have probably seen this one, if not namvet posted a link.....

Noir
08-26-2009, 10:37 AM
Haven't seen that one on TV yet, our current on is for driving without a seatbelt, in which mum, dad & a little girl are playing on a bed, when the VoiceOver starts talking one by one they start to scream and then in slow more they start to get bones broken ect, and it ends with the 3 of them lying broken on the bed.

Little-Acorn
08-26-2009, 11:00 AM
I've finally figured out why people crash while texting.

Texting while driving is such an unutterably stupid thing to do, that the people doing it MUST BE DRUNK OFF THEIR GOURDS to even try.

That's it! They're actually driving drunk, and killing themselves that way!

Explains a lot.

Joyful HoneyBee
08-26-2009, 07:08 PM
Cosmo magazine recommends that women should never text their man while drunk Little Acorn. I tend to think it is because bi ibw qiyks ybwearbs qgsy uy atsta.

emmett
08-27-2009, 08:26 PM
Cosmo magazine recommends that women should never text their man while drunk Little Acorn. I tend to think it is because bi ibw qiyks ybwearbs qgsy uy atsta.

:lol::lol: :clap: