PDA

View Full Version : Ted to be buried at Arlington!

Mr. P
08-26-2009, 11:48 AM
I'm pissed!!!!!!!

This guy has no business being beside heroes!!!!

namvet
08-26-2009, 12:18 PM
http://i30.tinypic.com/1z3szrq.jpg

Gaffer
08-26-2009, 12:41 PM
He definitely doesn't belong there. But now we know where to go to piss on his grave.

stephanie
08-26-2009, 01:10 PM
that just makes me ill..:puke:

namvet
08-26-2009, 01:58 PM
think this is bad??? wait till Osama winds up there

CSM
08-26-2009, 05:35 PM
I dunno folks, we may not like what the guy represented and all that but he was a vet. He did serve in the Army and as much as we may not like it, he did earn the right to be buried there.

stephanie
08-26-2009, 05:46 PM
I dunno folks, we may not like what the guy represented and all that but he was a vet. He did serve in the Army and as much as we may not like it, he did earn the right to be buried there.

I'll now agree with you, but for some reason I never knew he served in the military..

emmett
08-26-2009, 05:50 PM

These folks are not going to understand that. Hate guides their thoughts. I didn't like him either but.....

Just curious though, what entitles him to a space at Arlington?

stephanie
08-26-2009, 05:54 PM
These folks are not going to understand that. Hate guides their thoughts. I didn't like him either but.....

Hey, it wasn't all hate, I didn't think he deserved to be buried there because I never knew or spaced out that he served in the military..

so:slap:

Gaffer
08-26-2009, 06:30 PM
I don't remember him having served. As I recall he was the only brother that didn't serve, but I may be wrong. Either way he's still a scumbag.

Mr. P
08-26-2009, 06:42 PM

I'll now agree with you, but for some reason I never knew he served in the military..

Kennedy enlisted in the United States Army in June 1951.[10] Following basic training at Fort Dix, he requested assignment to Fort Holabird for Army Intelligence training, but was dropped after a few weeks without explanation.[10] He went to Camp Gordon for training in the Military Police Corps.[10] In June 1952, he was assigned to the honor guard at SHAPE headquarters in Paris.[4][10] His father's political connections ensured he was not deployed to the ongoing Korean War.[4][11] While stationed in Europe he travelled extensively on weekends and climbed the Matterhorn.[12] He was discharged in March 1953 as a private first class.

He didn't even serve 2 full yrs. It was eyewash for political purposes that's all. The honor guard at SHAPE headquarters in Paris, Nice vacation!

Missileman
08-26-2009, 06:59 PM
He didn't even serve 2 full yrs. It was eyewash for political purposes that's all. The honor guard at SHAPE headquarters in Paris, Nice vacation!

Washed out of Army Intel? That explains A LOT!

08-26-2009, 07:03 PM
i just cant care about this. just bury the man and move on

Mr. P
08-26-2009, 07:07 PM
i just cant care about this. just bury the man and move on

Boston Harbor would be a good place.

Gaffer
08-26-2009, 07:32 PM
Boston Harbor would be a good place.

I recommend the local trash dump in a bio-degradable trash bag.

namvet
08-26-2009, 07:52 PM
http://www.cruisesfun.com/pics/ship-sinking2.jpg

lat zero

long zero

Psychoblues
08-26-2009, 10:59 PM
Where will you be buried, Pee?

I'm pissed!!!!!!!

This guy has no business being beside heroes!!!!

Is that why you're pissed?

Sad.

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

Mr. P
08-26-2009, 11:27 PM
Where will you be buried, Pee?

Psychoblues

In Georgia I hope but who knows.

Psychoblues
08-26-2009, 11:41 PM
Although I reside in Mississippi, I plan to be buried in the West Tennessee Veterans Cemetary with 2 of my 3 brothers. I have also made plans for my wife to be buried with me there. She will probably outlive me and she may change her mind later but as is common in military endeavors flexibility is suggested. I have done my best to accomodate as much flexibility as I can at this stage in our lives.

In Georgia I hope but who knows.

Dying is a bitch, don't you know?

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
08-27-2009, 12:42 AM
im confused. pb and others.

if youre a senator, you can choose to be buried in a military burial ground?

What do i know, im a civilian

Psychoblues
08-27-2009, 01:37 AM
God bless Edward M. Kennedy and whatever powers that decide his final place of resting.

im confused. pb and others.

if youre a senator, you can choose to be buried in a military burial ground?

What do i know, im a civilian

Dead senators have little control and absolutely no say in burial arrangements.

Psychoblues

Kathianne
08-27-2009, 01:40 AM
God bless Edward M. Kennedy and whatever powers that decide his final place of resting.

Dead senators have little control and absolutely no say in burial arrangements.

Psychoblues

Of course, the man who pretty much has led the cause for 'health care reform' would have no input to his 'end of life' decisions, not with just about a year to plan.

On the other hand, it's obvious he'd qualify for the exceptions listed, having two brothers at Arlington.

Psychoblues
08-27-2009, 02:09 AM
I don't imagine that the Kennedy's ever worried much about your considerations, kitty.

Of course, the man who pretty much has led the cause for 'health care reform' would have no input to his 'end of life' decisions, not with just about a year to plan.

On the other hand, it's obvious he'd qualify for the exceptions listed, having two brothers at Arlington.

I support them in that rather miniscule observation.

Psychoblues

namvet
08-27-2009, 07:45 AM
ill be buried in a national Veterans cemetary. and my wife to.

NightTrain
08-28-2009, 12:40 AM
I don't imagine that the Kennedy's ever worried much about your considerations, kitty.

I don't imagine that he ever really considered anyone's health arrangments other than his own and those that paid him handsomely, and he got what he deserved... albeit too late.

As far as your disrespectful tone with moderators, if I was still in the seat I'd give you another complimentary bounce to your sorry whelp ass all the way back to Woodstock.

Or back to your Democrat board where they ran you off due to your insane drunken ramblings.

Gaffer
08-28-2009, 10:12 AM
I don't imagine that he ever really considered anyone's health arrangments other than his own and those that paid him handsomely, and he got what he deserved... albeit too late.

As far as your disrespectful tone with moderators, if I was still in the seat I'd give you another complimentary bounce to your sorry whelp ass all the way back to Woodstock.

Or back to your Democrat board where they ran you off due to your insane drunken ramblings.

I want to see him join virgil on a permanent day off.

gabosaurus
08-30-2009, 12:10 AM
Let's not bury Dubya or Cheney anyplace honorable. Since they both dodged the draft.
I would like to see Dubya buried next to Saddam. Since they both delighted in sending people to their deaths.
I consider Reagan less honorable than Ted Kennedy. At least Teddy wasn't a born liar. Or a vegetable.

stephanie
08-30-2009, 12:23 AM
:lol:

shows how much you know..you weren't even born when Reagan was President, were you? so what would you know about him..

and Teddy was a scum bag of a person who did nothing more with his pathetic life, except boozing, womanizing, and leaving a young girl to drown to save his own pathetic ass and then suck off the taxpayers for over 50 years..

he was no hero or any saint no matter how hard the left try and make him into one...

LiberalNation
08-30-2009, 02:37 AM
he's buried beside is brothers in Arlington, sounds good.

stephanie
08-30-2009, 02:44 AM
he's buried beside is brothers in Arlington, sounds good.

good, hopefully that will be the last we hear about the Camelot BS..
not that I thought the Teddy boy deserved to be there..but so be it.

Sitarro
08-30-2009, 03:19 AM
Let's not bury Dubya or Cheney anyplace honorable. Since they both dodged the draft.
I would like to see Dubya buried next to Saddam. Since they both delighted in sending people to their deaths.
I consider Reagan less honorable than Ted Kennedy. At least Teddy wasn't a born liar. Or a vegetable.

President Bush served 6 years in the Texas Air National Guard, how is that dodging the draft? Every time he climbed into his F-102, he was in much more danger than Teddy Boy could have imagined.

"Kennedy enlisted in the United States Army in June 1951. Following basic training at Fort Dix, he requested assignment to Fort Holabird for Army Intelligence training, but was dropped after a few weeks without explanation. He went to Camp Gordon for training in the Military Police Corps. In June 1952, he was assigned to the honor guard at SHAPE headquarters in Paris. His father's political connections ensured he was not deployed to the ongoing Korean War. While stationed in Europe he travelled extensively on weekends and climbed the Matterhorn. He was discharged in March 1953 as a private first class."

What branch of the military did Barry serve in......... oh, that's right, he served as a community vote buyer........ like his buddy, Billy Bob, he never wore any uniform representing a branch of service to the United States. He has never even been inconvenienced for the United States.......... he's a putz.

namvet
08-30-2009, 08:41 AM

to bad fucker. they will be buried there. Osama will be buried in the middle east since he is a muslim. thank god. the good news about titty kennedy is he's barkin' in hell. thou shalt not kill ???? hmmmm ????
im bettin you don't even know the name of the woman he murdered.

and when your time comes????

http://www.cruisesfun.com/pics/ship-sinking2.jpg

RIP fucker

gabosaurus
08-30-2009, 09:14 AM
President Bush served 6 years in the Texas Air National Guard, how is that dodging the draft? Every time he climbed into his F-102, he was in much more danger than Teddy Boy could have imagined.

The Texas Air National Guard? WTF? :lmao:
Dubya joined the National Guard to avoid serving in Viet Nam. Cheney got five deferments.
Not everyone has to join the military to serve to be of service to their country. Perhaps you old coots need to understand that. Serving in the military is fine. But you can't sit around on your laurels for the rest of your life, telling war stories and being a detriment to society.
I work with trouble kids who need guidance. Perhaps if namvet had a good high school counselor (if he finished high school), he wouldn't be such a pathetic excuse for a person.
Obama and Ted Kennedy were and are better people that Dubya ever was. Though I can't expect brain dead ConReps to ever understand that.
Ted Kennedy contributed to the death of one woman. Explain to the friends and relatives of more than 4,000 Americans dead in Dubya's War how that makes him worse than Dubya the International War Criminal.
Reagan was morally decrepit from the beginning and is roasting in hell now because of it.

Kathianne
08-30-2009, 09:21 AM
Dubya joined the National Guard to avoid serving in Viet Nam. Cheney got five deferments.
Not everyone has to join the military to serve to be of service to their country. Perhaps you old coots need to understand that. Serving in the military is fine. But you can't sit around on your laurels for the rest of your life, telling war stories and being a detriment to society.
I work with trouble kids who need guidance. Perhaps if namvet had a good high school counselor (if he finished high school), he wouldn't be such a pathetic excuse for a person.
Obama and Ted Kennedy were and are better people that Dubya ever was. Though I can't expect brain dead ConReps to ever understand that.
Ted Kennedy contributed to the death of one woman. Explain to the friends and relatives of more than 4,000 Americans dead in Dubya's War how that makes him worse than Dubya the International War Criminal.
Reagan was morally decrepit from the beginning and is roasting in hell now because of it.

I've been busy:

http://hnn.us/roundup/comments/116038.html

Roundup: Talking About History

Brad Wilmouth: Bush Volunteered for Vietnam, CBS's Mapes Knowingly Omitted from Story

SOURCE: Media Research Center (conservative media watchdog) (8-26-09)

On Tuesday, FNC's The O'Reilly Factor hosted FNC analyst Bernard Goldberg as the former CBS News correspondent highlighted a story recently posted on his Web site, BernardGoldberg.com, in which he complains of how little mainstream media attention was given to the fact that[B] former President George W. Bush had volunteered to go to Vietnam as part of his service in the Texas Air National Guard, but that he was turned down because other pilots were more experienced, and that CBS News producer Mary Mapes, even though she knew this part of the story before the report aired, did not include this important angle in the infamous piece by Dan Rather that used forged documents to paint Bush as trying to avoid Vietnam War service. On his Web site, BernardGoldberg.com, Goldberg chastizes Mapes:

However the complexities and seeming contradictions are interpreted, if Bush at any point had volunteered to fly combat missions in Vietnam – as the CBS investigation unequivocally states — how then could he have been a slacker? The clear answer is that he could not – unless, of course, he volunteered to go to Vietnam knowing full well he wouldn’t be taken. But if that was the case, Mapes would have had an obligation to report both that he volunteered and then produce a credible witness to say it was a sham. She did neither. Mapes, a well-known liberal at CBS News, has always contended that she had no agenda, that she was not out to get President Bush. But if she knew that George Bush had volunteered for service in Vietnam – as the CBS outside panel clearly concludes — she obviously had an obligation to share that with her viewers.

Below is a transcript of portions of Goldberg's observations from his Web site, BernardGoldberg.com:

What seems like a long, long time ago Dan Rather was a very powerful force in American journalism. He not only was the anchorman of the CBS Evening News, he was also the face of the network’s renowned news division — the “Tiffany” network of bigger-than-life legends like Ed Murrow, Walter Cronkite, Eric Sevareid, Mike Wallace and many, many others. That was then. Now Dan Rather is suing the network that employed him for 44 years, asking for $70 million dollars in damages. Technically, the lawsuit is about a dry legal issue — breach of contract. But it is also about something much more personal to Rather: his legacy. It is a lawsuit, fundamentally, about saving Dan Rather’s reputation. That reputation took a turn for the worse back in 2004. As has been widely reported, just 55 days before a very close presidential election, Dan Rather and his producer Mary Mapes put a story on the weekday edition of 60 Minutes that brought on the media equivalent of World War III. There were accusations that Rather, Mapes, and maybe the entire CBS News Division had set out to deliberately destroy George W. Bush and get John Kerry elected President of the United States – a charge everyone at CBS vehemently denies. The story was about how the young George Bush got preferential treatment during the Vietnam War; how he wangled his way into the Texas Air National Guard back in the 1960s to avoid service in Vietnam; and how he was able to do it because his father was a big-shot, a United States Congressman from Houston. The story portrayed the Bush as a slacker. Others have said it portrayed him as a “cowardly draft dodger.” And to bolster their story, Rather and Mapes got their hands on “never-before-seen” documents (as Rather put it in his story) that supposedly backed up their months (and in Mapes’ case, years) of reporting. But in no time flat the documents came under attack, mainly by conservatives on the web who examined the typeface of the memos and concluded they were fakes...

Posted on Friday, August 28, 2009 at 2:13 AM

stephanie
08-30-2009, 09:22 AM

well, you better start dusting off your explanations for why it is that Obama is now the reason for all "those deaths" he is causing, and when is he going to be charged as a war criminal? also, remind us what branch of the military did the little Marxist or Clinton serve in, I forget..

namvet
08-30-2009, 09:40 AM
when did Osama serve ??? :laugh2: titty murdered 1 woman. that we know of. after all its common knowledge all the kennedy's were whore mongers. including dad. who trained them all !!!!!!! :laugh2::laugh2:

namvet
08-30-2009, 12:13 PM
jhulzGzcr3g

:lol:

NightTrain
08-31-2009, 12:11 PM
The “Hero” of Chappaquiddick, Let’s not forget the victims—Mary Jo Kopechne and the American People

Kennedy earned C grades at the private Milton Academy, but was admitted to Harvard as a "legacy" -- his father and older brothers had attended there, so the younger and dimmer Kennedy's admission was virtually assured. While attending, he was expelled twice, once for cheating on a test, and once for paying a classmate to cheat for him. While expelled, Kennedy enlisted in the Army, but mistakenly signed up for four years instead of two. His father, Joseph P. Kennedy, former U.S. Ambassador to England, pulled the necessary strings to have his enlistment shortened to two years, and to ensure that he served in Europe, not Korea, where a war was raging. Kennedy was assigned to Paris, never advanced beyond the rank of Private, and returned to Harvard upon being discharged.

While attending law school at the University of Virginia, he was cited for reckless driving four times, including once when he was clocked driving 90 miles per hour in a residential neighborhood with his headlights off after dark. Yet his Virginia driver's license was never revoked. He passed the bar exam in 1959, and two years later was appointed an Assistant to the District Attorney in Massachusetts' Suffolk County.

In 1962, at age 30 (constitutionally, the minimum age to hold a Senate seat) he ran for the Senate. His timing was perfect -- his brother John had given up the seat to become President, and Kennedy easily won the office. He was re-elected to seven more terms.

On 19 July 1969, Kennedy attended a party on Chappaquiddick Island in Massachusetts. At about 11:00 PM, he borrowed his chauffeur's keys to his Oldsmobile limousine, and offered to give a ride home to Mary Jo Kopechne, a campaign worker. Leaving the island via an unlit bridge with no guard rail, Kennedy steered the car off the bridge, flipped, and into Poucha Pond. He swam to shore and walked back to the party -- passing several houses and a fire station -- and two friends returned with him to the scene of the accident. According to their later testimony, they told him what he already knew, that he was required by law to immediately report the accident to the authorities. Instead Kennedy made his way to his hotel, called his lawyer, and went to sleep.

Kennedy called the police the next morning. By then the wreck had already been discovered. Before dying, Kopechne had scratched at the upholstered floor above her head in the upside-down car. The Kennedy family began pulling strings, ensuring that any inquiry would be contained. Her corpse was whisked out-of-state to her family, before an autopsy could be conducted. Further details are uncertain, but after the accident Kennedy says he repeatedly dove under the water trying to rescue Kopechne, and he didn't call police because he was in a state of shock. In versions not so kind, it is widely assumed Kennedy was drunk, that he was having an affair with Kopechne, and/or that he held off calling police in hopes that his family could fix the problem overnight.

After the accident, Kennedy's political enemies referred to him as the distinguished Senator from Chappaquiddick, or worse. He pled guilty to leaving the scene of an accident, and was given a suspended sentence of two months. Kopechne's family received a small payout from the Kennedy's insurance policy, and never sued. There was later an effort to have her body exhumed and autopsied, but her family successfully fought against this in court, and Kennedy's family paid their attorney's bills.

In 1973, at the height of Nixon's Watergate scandal, Kennedy thundered from the Senate floor, "Do we operate under a system of equal justice under law? Or is there one system for the average citizen and another for the high and mighty?"

In 1980, Kennedy challenged Carter, his own party's sitting President, for the Democratic nomination. Kennedy's bid was hampered by questions of Chappaquiddick and by an interview with CBS Newsman Roger Mudd, who asked the straightforward question, "Why do you want to be President?" Kennedy couldn't come up with a straightforward answer. Carter was nominated for re-election, but the party's divisions contributed to the victory won by Reagan.

In a late-1980s media profile, Kennedy was succinctly described as someone who "grew to manhood without learning to be an adult". He was rumored to have had several affairs while married to his first wife, and had often been seen in public while thoroughly tanked and/or behaving obnoxiously. In 1987 he was caught in flagrante delicto with an unidentified woman on the floor of a restaurant.

NightTrain
08-31-2009, 01:16 PM
I work with trouble kids who need guidance.

This is truly the most frightening thing I've ever read.

I cringe to think of how many fragile teenagers you push over the edge on one of your bipolar downer days, I'm sure they'll be in the headlines.

Gaffer
08-31-2009, 01:31 PM
Nighttrain you didn't even get into the damage kennedy did in his politics. He introduced the bill that removed all funding for Vietnam. Cutting off their supplies so they could be overrun by the north and allowing the domino effect to actually take place in the region. Not to mention the other bills he has introduced that have negatively effected this country.

Too bad he didn't drown with Mary Jo.

NightTrain
08-31-2009, 01:46 PM
You're right, Gaffer... I didn't. I'm sitting here at Anchorage Int'l and the wireless here is s-l-o-w.

Besides, I've been sickened countless times over the years over the political stunts he cooked up and I think pretty much every one here is familiar with his political shenanigans.

I was interested in that early history of his education and military service, I wasn't aware of the details until I ran across that article this morning on the 'net.

He was a shifty one.

Gaffer
08-31-2009, 02:21 PM
You're right, Gaffer... I didn't. I'm sitting here at Anchorage Int'l and the wireless here is s-l-o-w.

Besides, I've been sickened countless times over the years over the political stunts he cooked up and I think pretty much every one here is familiar with his political shenanigans.

I was interested in that early history of his education and military service, I wasn't aware of the details until I ran across that article this morning on the 'net.

He was a shifty one.

Yes he was. Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware of his military time. Only brother that wasn't an officer. Interesting that he never got beyond pfc. For those that don't know that is an E-3. Most people get to E-4 after at least 18 months. That someone with his connections didn't get out as an E-5 in two years says something. I guess he was too busy touring europe.

He was a despicable man.

Mr. P
08-31-2009, 02:54 PM
Yes he was. Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware of his military time. Only brother that wasn't an officer. Interesting that he never got beyond pfc. For those that don't know that is an E-3. Most people get to E-4 after at least 18 months. That someone with his connections didn't get out as an E-5 in two years says something. I guess he was too busy touring europe.

He was a despicable man.

I went into basic as an E-3 (PFC)..a benefit of 3 yrs in JROTC.

SassyLady
08-31-2009, 04:17 PM
Obama and Ted Kennedy were and are better people that Dubya ever was.

Neither Obama or Ted would ever put their life on the line for their country.

SassyLady
08-31-2009, 04:25 PM

Gabby,

Joining the National Guard does not relieve one from being deployed to war. You need to check your belief system regarding that. My husband is an active duty National Guardsmen that has been deployed several times and has lost members of his unit from an Iraqi ambush and IED's.

I am offended that you would make such statements about anyone in the military.........and saddened by how indoctrinated you are by the progressives. Those troubled kids you are working with...........how many of them are from military families? Why don't you come back and tell us what the common denominator is in all those families.

As for the 4000 dead, how many people die right here in America from drive by, gang related shootings or overdosing, or drunk driving? At least the soldiers made a sacrifice for a belief they had...........what about the senseless deaths here at home that are due to lack of morals or direction.

I hope you grow up soon Gabby.

Gaffer
08-31-2009, 06:05 PM
Gabby,

Joining the National Guard does not relieve one from being deployed to war. You need to check your belief system regarding that. My husband is an active duty National Guardsmen that has been deployed several times and has lost members of his unit from an Iraqi ambush and IED's.

I am offended that you would make such statements about anyone in the military.........and saddened by how indoctrinated you are by the progressives. Those troubled kids you are working with...........how many of them are from military families? Why don't you come back and tell us what the common denominator is in all those families.

As for the 4000 dead, how many people die right here in America from drive by, gang related shootings or overdosing, or drunk driving? At least the soldiers made a sacrifice for a belief they had...........what about the senseless deaths here at home that are due to lack of morals or direction.

I hope you grow up soon Gabby.

Gotta spread the rep around. You have an idea now of why she has been on my ignore list for over a year and a half. She's a military hating liberal.

I'll speak from real experience now. The NG's and reserves in the 60's and early 70's were the way for most connected people ie politicians son's used to avoid the draft. It was made that way on purpose. The NG's could volunteer for duty in the regular military, which many did. They weren't called weekend warriors for nothing. It was the loophole the politicians used to keep their family and friends from being drafted. It was used extensively. It literally took a letter from a politician to get you in.

The Guard was also a good way to get education and earn college credits. Plus you didn't have to be full time military which a lot of people liked. The Guard was changed in the mid 70's when the draft was done away with. They began to take up a lot more of the duties as the numbers of military were decreased. They were no longer weekend warriors, they were now an important branch of the overall military. So you have every right to be proud of your husband. :salute:

I'm sure Bush's father got him into the Guard. But he was still going to school and had any number of other deferments that could have kept him out of the military entirely. He chose to go in and become a pilot like his father. A fighter pilot. That alone says something about his character.

Anyone that has ever met a fighter pilot knows they are self assured cocky sob's. Comes with the job. Even their training is highly dangerous.

When I speak of experience in the 60's and 70's I mean that I was there. I was a part of that history. Including seeing the Guard and Reserve being made into what they are today.

namvet
08-31-2009, 06:45 PM
her hubby is in the Guard??? probably joined to get away from her big fuckin mouth.

Gaffer
08-31-2009, 07:42 PM
her hubby is in the Guard??? probably joined to get away from her big fuckin mouth.

Not gabby's. MrsKurt's hubby is in the Guard. gabby's hubby is a rich republican that has no clue what she does in her spare time.

NightTrain
08-31-2009, 09:30 PM
Yup, there is no way in hell that a military guy would marry her.

Military and guns are baaad, mmmmkay? :D

gabosaurus
09-01-2009, 12:59 PM
My husband has a good job and provides for his family. That makes him as much of a hero as any of you guys. He is not sitting here on this board telling useless war stories and complaining about sour grapes issues.

I have respect for those who choose to serve in the military. It's a good job. But I also respect the firefighters who are fighting the current wildfires east of Los Angeles. They are putting their lives in danger every day to protect the populace. I respect the police and medical personnel who do the same. They are all heroes to me.
I respect the wonderful teachers at my daughter's elementary school. I respect the faculty at the schools I work in. I respect the guys who cut my yard every week.

In America, everyone has a job to do. Unlike some of you, these people don't sit around bragging about how important they are. They don't believe that their job is the most important of them all, and that everyone should bow and defer to them because of what they do. They don't think that anyone who doesn't follow in their footsteps in useless.
You guys want to believe the right-wing bullshit lies about Dubya chomping at the bit to serve in Viet Nam, fine. Students of history know he was a coward who had his daddy pull strings for him. Same with Cheney, who took five deferments and stated that he had better things to do than serve in the military.
My husband doesn't need to join the military to prove his worth. He does that every day. Joining or being a member of the Guard during the Dubya era was a perilous thing, what with an insane lunatic starting wars of retribution because another lunatic said bad things about his daddy. Imagine the carnage that has resulted because two fools were angry with each other.

My husband provides for his family, then comes home every night. I don't have to worry about him showing up one day in a body bag, courtesy of Dubya and his henchmen.
I respect everyone who does their job. I have no respect for idiots who sit in a circle jerk and blow each other in between rehashing old glories. Stop acting like you are sacred cows and do something worthwhile.

stephanie
09-01-2009, 02:19 PM
what difference if we believe all the right-wing bullshit about Dubya..you believe all the left-wing bullshit about him..

and I keep asking, what do you have to say about OUR TROOPS are being sent home in body bags courtesy of OBAMA (the little Marxist)...

you can't have it both ways little one.

so you need to get a clue.

gabosaurus
09-01-2009, 02:46 PM
and I keep asking, what do you have to say about OUR TROOPS are being sent home in body bags courtesy of OBAMA (the little Marxist)...

In case you haven't figured it out yet, Obama didn't start any wars. Obama didn't ignore warnings and allow our country to be attack. Obama has yet to thank God for AQ giving him the chance to attack an enemy.
Obama was merely left with a huge bag of international and domestic crap by his incompetent predecessor, the little Stalinist.

stephanie
09-01-2009, 03:04 PM
In case you haven't figured it out yet, Obama didn't start any wars. Obama didn't ignore warnings and allow our country to be attack. Obama has yet to thank God for AQ giving him the chance to attack an enemy.
Obama was merely left with a huge bag of international and domestic crap by his incompetent predecessor, the little Stalinist.

now how would I have guessed this would of been you answer..

you need to get out in the REAL world little girl..and mingle with others who don't just drink the left wing KOOK-AID.

and you have a lawn guy do your grass work...sheeesh:laugh2:

SassyLady
09-02-2009, 12:15 AM
Not gabby's. MrsKurt's hubby is in the Guard. gabby's hubby is a rich republican that has no clue what she does in her spare time.

Thanks for sticking up for me Gaffer because I was a little put off by NamVets offensive remark.

Gaffer
09-02-2009, 09:57 AM
Thanks for sticking up for me Gaffer because I was a little put off by NamVets offensive remark.

No problem. He tends to read through things fast and occasionally misses things. Since he hates liberals he tends to jump. I'm sure he read your post and thought it was gabby.

crin63
09-02-2009, 04:49 PM
Kennedy should've been buried in a 1967 Olds 88 in the Poucha Pond inlet near Dike Bridge. Thats the most he deserved.

NightTrain
09-04-2009, 02:05 AM
Awww, guess you took offense. I've watched you deliberately riling people up and bailing and figured it was time for you to get a taste, I'm happy that you took the bait.

What great fun!

My husband has a good job and provides for his family. That makes him as much of a hero as any of you guys.

[sing Kumbaya] Zomg Kumbaya! [/sing Kumbaya]

He is not sitting here on this board telling useless war stories and complaining about sour grapes issues.

Those that don't know history are doomed to repeat it. Think about it, chick.

In America, everyone has a job to do.

Not true, there's a whole lot of welfare bums working the system that are hoping there's young and ignorant people like you to vote in more of Obama and Pelosi's ilk so they can continue their free ride. I'm surprised you would say such a foolish thing if you live in LA like you claim you do.

Unlike some of you, these people don't sit around bragging about how important they are. They don't believe that their job is the most important of them all, and that everyone should bow and defer to them because of what they do. They don't think that anyone who doesn't follow in their footsteps in useless.

I've yet to see anyone claiming that on this board. I sense a little defensive guilt in your wording.

You guys want to believe the right-wing bullshit lies about Dubya chomping at the bit to serve in Viet Nam, fine. Students of history know he was a coward who had his daddy pull strings for him.

You don't know shit about history, and please never refer to yourself as a "student of history" again. Flying Interceptors during the Cold War is a DAMN SIGHT more than your heroes Clinton and Obama ever did. Or how about your lovable Ted Kennedy?

Hah! Yep, some real American Heroes, there.

Same with Cheney, who took five deferments and stated that he had better things to do than serve in the military.

Meh, I couldn't care less about Cheney, no one ever did except you weinies trying to paint a bizarre conspiracy picture. At least he isn't as silly as Biden.

Joining or being a member of the Guard during the Dubya era was a perilous thing, what with an insane lunatic starting wars of retribution because another lunatic said bad things about his daddy. Imagine the carnage that has resulted because two fools were angry with each other.

Please enlighten us, "O Student Of History"!

My husband provides for his family, then comes home every night. I don't have to worry about him showing up one day in a body bag, courtesy of Dubya and his henchmen.

Again, "student of history", review the facts of how AQ bombed the twin towers, blew up barracks, attacked U.S. Naval Vessels and then ask yourself why your hero, Clinton, passed when Osama Bin Laden was in custody by another country and offered on a silver platter. Dubya got handed one hell of a mess, and he did the best he could.

Yes, "student of history", your Democrats have sure performed like champions!

This new one is so fucked up even you Libs are wondering how far he'll go. I read a Russian news site a while back, and the ex-commies are wondering if we've all lost our minds with what we're doing. They tried it and it doesn't work. Wait, there's more history there with that socialist thing.

I respect everyone who does their job. I have no respect for idiots who sit in a circle jerk and blow each other in between rehashing old glories.

Translation : I'd rather sit in my fuzzy world and complain about people that have done something.

This is really a strange thing for a "student of history" to say.

Stop acting like you are sacred cows and do something worthwhile.

I won't even get started with this one, you ignorant little twit.

namvet
09-04-2009, 07:57 AM

my fault. just mistook you for something else on here.

namvet
09-04-2009, 07:58 AM
No problem. He tends to read through things fast and occasionally misses things. Since he hates liberals he tends to jump. I'm sure he read your post and thought it was gabby.

yeah my sense of smell was off

Gaffer
09-04-2009, 09:40 AM

I thought so. I've done that too. Read something I thought someone else posted. I always reread now to make sure who said what. Keeping gab on ignore helps too.

stephanie
09-04-2009, 09:46 AM

well here ya go..:slap:
Mrs Kurt has been here for a long time, she's just not a post junkie like some of us....lol