PDA

View Full Version : Dem vandalizes Dem party HQ

Trigg
08-26-2009, 02:47 PM
Well they thought it was a right winger

The Colorado Democratic Party chairwoman had blamed the vandalism on the "contentious" health care debate saying, ""Clearly there's been an effort on the other side to stir up hate. I think this is the consequence of it."

I would have loved to have seen her face when she found out it was a Democrat that had worked for the party in 2008.

Love the comments
PRESS RELEASE:
Whoever did this was obviously a BIGOTED RACIST on the payroll of the insurance industry and drug compa……..Oooooooppps scratch that. Obviously the right is to blame for this attack.

This poor child was unable to receive the mental health treatment that he needed to deal with the anger issues arising from his abuse as a child due to his lack of health insurance. Obviously the right is to blame for this attack.

Wow, the democrats are exposed as liars, attempting to manipulate the public’s perception of just how much everyone loathes Obamacare. Why am I not surprised.

http://www.breitbart.tv/update-democrat-official-very-wrong-about-who-vandalized-colorado-party-hq/

stephanie
08-26-2009, 03:01 PM
yep, they were going to try and blame it on the right-winger, gun toting, bible thumpers like the kinds showing up at the town halls and who are opposing the little Marxist..

now they need to see who paid this snot to pull this off..

Gaffer
08-26-2009, 06:58 PM
He was a union goon, paid by an ACORN affiliate. They are now searching for the woman that signed his pay slip.

If we had a real media they would be digging into this big time.