PDA

View Full Version : Rush Was Right - Again!!!!

red states rule
08-26-2009, 10:10 PM
A couple months ago, Rush limbaugh said Dems would use the death of ted Kennedy to ram thru Obamacare, and name the bill after Teddy

The liberal media and Obama drones were "outraged" over the comment

Well, Rush was right - once again. Dems are so predictable

Byrd: Rename health care bill for Kennedy

Ailing Senator Robert Byrd, one of only two to have served longer than Kennedy, suggests in an emotional statement renaming the pending health care legislation for the late Massachusetts Senator:

In his honor and as a tribute to his commitment to his ideals, let us stop the shouting and name calling and have a civilized debate on health care reform which I hope, when legislation has been signed into law, will bear his name for his commitment to insuring the health of every American.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0809/Byrd_Rename_health_care_bill_for_Kennedy.html

red states rule
08-26-2009, 10:46 PM
and this from the liberal media - all pimping the not even cold body of Ted to force thru Obamacare

Brian Williams: In Lieu of Flowers for Ted, Pass Health Care Reform
By Geoffrey Dickens (Bio | Archive)
August 26, 2009 - 18:22 ET

NBC's Brian Williams, during NBC News' live coverage of the President's remarks about the passing of Ted Kennedy on Wednesday, cited what sounded like a spam e-mail rallying support for health care reform, as a way to remember the Democratic Senator. Quoting from his in-box Williams suggested: "In lieu of flowers, pass health care reform." Responding to a question from "Today" co-host Ann Curry on the effect Kennedy's death will have on the chances of a health care bill passing through Congress, Williams offered the following "theories":

BRIAN WILLIAMS: Number one, that it could lose momentum with the death of its great champion. The other theory, of course, is that in the memory of Senator Kennedy, perhaps it will get a needed shot. There is already an e-mail circulating that I've received today that reads simply, "In lieu of flowers, pass health care reform."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/geoffrey-dickens/2009/08/26/brian-williams-lieu-flowers-ted-pass-health-care-reform

and from CBS

<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=Gd8zprIr8z" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=Gd8zprIr8z" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>

Psychoblues
08-26-2009, 11:11 PM
First off you express no point. Secondly your information is absolutely false. Thirdly your desire for attention regardless the facts is obvious and fourthly you expect response even if you have to respond to your self. You are a genuine character, rsr. A shitty character but a character nonetheless.

Can you resent a toast?

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

red states rule
08-26-2009, 11:14 PM
First off you express no point. Secondly your information is absolutely false. Thirdly your desire for attention regardless the facts is obvious and fourthly you expect response even if you have to respond to your self. You are a genuine character, rsr. A shitty character but a character nonetheless.

Can you resent a toast?

Psychoblues

I posted links that clearly show Dems want the Obamcare bill named after Ted - as Rush said would happen

I then posted video from the network "news" shows also pushing Obamcare for Ted - not the merits of the bill

Sober up and check back later son. You have become Virgil Jr now that Virgil Sr is serving a lifeyime ban

Psychoblues
08-26-2009, 11:27 PM
You're cute when you're pissed!

I posted links that clearly show Dems want the Obamcare bill named after Ted - as Rush said would happen

I then posted video from the network "news" shows also pushing Obamcare for Ted - not the merits of the bill

Sober up and check back later son. You have become Virgil Jr now that Virgil Sr is serving a lifeyime ban

It ain't anything like you intimate!!

Psychoblues

red states rule
08-26-2009, 11:30 PM

Psychoblues

OK Virgil Jr - keep trying to derail threads when you can;t counter all the incoming facts

Kennedy health reform 'dream' will be real this year: Pelosi

US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi vowed Wednesday to push through embattled health reform legislation this year following the death of Senator Ted Kennedy, who called the effort "the cause of my life".
"Ted Kennedy?s dream of quality health care for all Americans will be made real this year because of his leadership and his inspiration," Pelosi said in a statement.

President Barack Obama's sweeping plan to provide health insurance to all Americans, the top domestic priority of his administration, has met with stiff public and political opposition amid concerns over the costs of the plan and the role of government in providing medical care.

Pelosi, one of Obama's top Democratic allies, was reminding Americans that reforming the health care system was a cause dear to the heart of Kennedy, who died late Tuesday after losing a long battle with brain cancer.

"Sadly, Senator Kennedy left us exactly one year after he inspired the nation with his speech of optimism, vitality, and courage at the Convention in Denver," she said.

Cancer-stricken, Kennedy climbed on stage at the Democratic National Convention in August 2008 to give an emotional speech in support of Obama as he campaigned for the presidency and their shared commitment to health care reform.

"This is the cause of my life," Kennedy said of the 46 million Americans who do not have health insurance.

"The work begins anew. The hope rises again. And the dream lives on," said Kennedy in passing the torch to Obama.

Pelosi said that: "Today, with the passing of Senator Edward M. Kennedy, the American people have lost a great patriot, and the Kennedy family has lost a beloved patriarch.

"Over a lifetime of leadership, Senator Kennedy?s statesmanship and political prowess produced a wealth of accomplishment that has improved opportunity for every American."

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.042f28c9079866457d38460339a34a8 b.61&show_article=1

Psychoblues
08-26-2009, 11:32 PM
So you admit that you are a liar?

Psychoblues

Mr. P
08-26-2009, 11:34 PM

Psychoblues

It never is for those with eyes wide shut. When did you join that group, Psyco?

red states rule
08-26-2009, 11:35 PM
It never is for those with eyes wide shut. When did you join that group, Psyco?

Perhaps after he sobers up and uses Clear Eyes

Psychoblues
08-26-2009, 11:45 PM
Zat all you have, rsr? Neg rep?

You are so pitiful.

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
08-27-2009, 12:28 AM
I heard on the radio, not fox news, rush limbaugh, or bill oreilly. but pbs said the president was hoping for an emotional lift to help pass healthcare reform

It almost makes sense for the dems, use the passing of a great senator who's life goal was healthcare reform to achieve his dream.

its not evil.

but i understand that some will support healthcare reform or government takeover, what you choose to call it, and some wont

red states rule
08-27-2009, 07:59 AM
I heard on the radio, not fox news, rush limbaugh, or bill oreilly. but pbs said the president was hoping for an emotional lift to help pass healthcare reform

It almost makes sense for the dems, use the passing of a great senator who's life goal was healthcare reform to achieve his dream.

its not evil.

but i understand that some will support healthcare reform or government takeover, what you choose to call it, and some wont

I will let the libs own words prove Rush was right on this topic

<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=Gd8zprprqG" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=Gd8zprprqG" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>

namvet
08-27-2009, 08:18 AM
Zat all you have, rsr? Neg rep?

You are so pitiful.

Psychoblues

don't forgret me. i added some to rat face

namvet
08-27-2009, 08:19 AM
So you admit that you are a liar?

Psychoblues

why should he. you hold that honor

red states rule
08-27-2009, 08:24 AM
don't forgret me. i added some to rat face

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Namvet again - damn!

darin
08-27-2009, 08:24 AM
PB removed from thread due to derailing.

red states rule
08-27-2009, 08:25 AM
why should he. you hold that honor

Lies to Obama drones like PB is pointing out what liberals say and do

Here is more proof that Rush was right when he said Dems and the liberal meida use Ted's death to push for Obamacare

NBC Exploits Kennedy to Push ObamaCare: 'National Sorrow Has Created Political Momentum Before'
By Brent Baker (Bio | Archive)
August 26, 2009 - 21:34 ET

Proffering how “national sorrow has created political momentum before,” Wednesday's NBC Nightly News devoted a story to the hope of Democrats that Senator Ted Kennedy's passing will propel ObamaCare to victory. Noting how Kennedy was “passionate” about more government in health care, from Hyannis anchor Brian Williams proposed “ironically, the fact that he did not live long enough to see a possible overhaul of the system” raises the question: “Will this be the very thing that might break the log jam over getting it done? Or not?”

With “final Fight” as the on-screen heading, reporter Kelly O'Donnell asserted that “looking forward, the emotional impact of Kennedy's passing could become a factor now” as “Democrats are saying respect for Kennedy could change minds now.” Leading into a clip of President Lyndon Johnson using President John Kennedy's assassination to push for civil rights legislation, O'Donnell delivered the “national sorrow has created political momentum before” formulation, recalling:

Within months the Civil Rights Act passed with young Senator Kennedy's help. Today, a similar suggestion from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi: “Ted Kennedy's dream of quality health care for all Americans will be made real this year because of his leadership and his inspiration.” And outside groups were even more direct. The seniors lobby, AARP, wrote: “As Congress seems poised to act this fall, Senator Kennedy will no doubt be watching.” And the service workers union said: “Let us continue his cause. Let us take action this year to pass health care reform.”

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brent-baker/2009/08/26/nbc-exploits-kennedy-push-obamacare-national-sorrow-has-created-politic

theHawk
08-27-2009, 08:32 AM

Can you resent a toast?

Psychoblues

Actually Rush did predict it. I was caught a little bit of his show earlier this week, and he was talking about how Kennedy was trying to change the rules to get his replacement appointed quickly. Kennedy originaly helped pass the current law back when Kerry was running so then Gov. Romney wouldn't be able to appoint Kerry's replacement when he won the Presidency. Party first!!
Anyway, Rush also did say the liberals were waiting for Kennedy to die so they could use his death as a rallying cry to get the Deathcare B....I mean Healthcare Bill passed.

red states rule
08-27-2009, 08:38 AM
Actually Rush did predict it. I was caught a little bit of his show earlier this week, and he was talking about how Kennedy was trying to change the rules to get his replacement appointed quickly. Kennedy originaly helped pass the current law back when Kerry was running so then Gov. Romney wouldn't be able to appoint Kerry's replacement when he won the Presidency. Party first!!
Anyway, Rush also did say the liberals were waiting for Kennedy to die so they could use his death as a rallying cry to get the Deathcare B....I mean Healthcare Bill passed.

My car pool buddy insists on listening to Alan Colms on our way home form work, and the night after Rush said it would happen - Alan was foaming at the mouth over what Rush said

He was outraged over such a "classless" comment

Last night, Alan was also saying how the Dems ned to pass Obamacare in Ted's honor