PDA

View Full Version : Bash PB? Who Started The Bash?

Psychoblues
08-26-2009, 09:46 PM
Take my case on this particular site for instance. How many times have I been edited, deleted, misinterpreted, banned, etc.?

Just what are some of these jerks afraid of?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
08-26-2009, 09:48 PM
and im VERY pissed off about that/supportive of you

Take my case on this particular site for instance. How many times have I been edited, deleted, misinterpreted, banned, etc.?

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
08-26-2009, 09:55 PM
And I am forever aware of that, martin!

and im VERY pissed off about that/supportive of you

Problem is, many here don't take you or me seriously. Why is that?

Are they stupid or just ignorant?

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
08-26-2009, 09:59 PM
maybe both

:lol:

And I am forever aware of that, martin!

Problem is, many here don't take you or me seriously. Why is that?

Are they stupid or just ignorant?

Psychoblues

NightTrain
08-26-2009, 10:09 PM

Psychoblues

Quite probably because you get so fucked up you couldn't find your ass with both hands and make zero sense.

If it weren't for emoticons we'd have 98% less content of your bizarre & insane posts.

Psychoblues
08-26-2009, 10:16 PM
And maybe your rubberneck sucks your own dick.

Quite probably because you get so fucked up you couldn't find your ass with both hands and make zero sense.

If it weren't for emoticons we'd have 98% less content of your bizarre & insane posts.

But, I don't want to be judgemental.

Psychoblues

red states rule
08-26-2009, 10:18 PM

You have a firm grasp of the obvious

actsnoblemartin
08-26-2009, 10:19 PM
Hey, I like pb. Cut him some slack :dance:

red states rule
08-26-2009, 10:24 PM

He must be stoned again Martin

actsnoblemartin
08-26-2009, 10:25 PM
hahaha, you never fail to crack me up

:laugh2:

He must be stoned again Martin

Psychoblues
08-26-2009, 10:28 PM
I am no stoner, martin, and I never have been a stoner.

As usual, rsr is eating shit and blowing fragrance that only he can enjoy. Nothing new about that!

Psychoblues

red states rule
08-26-2009, 10:31 PM

As usual, rsr is eating shit and blowing fragrance that only he can enjoy. Nothing new about that!

Psychoblues

You are drunk as a skunk again. Sober up PB, adults are trying to have a discussion

Go back to room, get back into mens clothes, and join us later when you have the booze put of your system

actsnoblemartin
08-26-2009, 10:31 PM
the sad thing is, both you and rsr are very nice people. I wish y'all would get to know eadch other lol.

and I know youre not a stoner, nor have i ever thought lowly of you

:)

Psychoblues

NightTrain
08-26-2009, 10:32 PM
And maybe your rubberneck sucks your own dick.

But, I don't want to be judgemental.

Psychoblues

I rest my case.

red states rule
08-26-2009, 10:33 PM
the sad thing is, both you and rsr are very nice people. I wish y'all would get to know eadch other lol.

and I know youre not a stoner, nor have i ever thought lowly of you

:)

Martin, take him to the showers. put his head in some cold water. sober him up, and put him to bed

Psychoblues
08-26-2009, 10:34 PM

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
08-26-2009, 10:37 PM
what is this harp on pb night?

I think everyone should cut you some slack :beer:

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
08-27-2009, 02:04 AM
I didn't start this thread. The bitches that call themselves leaders must have. Enjoy, cowards!

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
08-27-2009, 02:06 AM
aww pb, have a cold one.

:dance:

I didn't start this thread. The bitches that call themselves leaders must have. Enjoy, cowards!

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
08-27-2009, 02:41 AM
Pitiful is as pitiful does. Like I said, I didn't start this shit. Obviously someone here has a fixation on me and my thoughts. What a fucking bunch of cowards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could I offer you bitches a cool one or maybe a smoke? Seriously. Pitiful.

Psychoblues

Kathianne
08-27-2009, 02:43 AM
Pitiful is as pitiful does. Like I said, I didn't start this shit. Obviously someone here has a fixation on me and my thoughts. What a fucking bunch of cowards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could I offer you bitches a cool one or maybe a smoke? Seriously. Pitiful.

Psychoblues

The OP of this thread is yours, which caused all the following posts to be split from a thread in discussion forum. As the norm, your rants mostly end up here, in the cage. I suppose that's where you feel most comfortable. :beer: Have another beverage.

Psychoblues
08-27-2009, 03:05 AM
Liar, liar pants on fire, nose as long as a telephone wire!!!!!!!!!!!!

The OP of this thread is yours, which caused all the following posts to be split from a thread in discussion forum. As the norm, your rants mostly end up here, in the cage. I suppose that's where you feel most comfortable. :beer: Have another beverage.

What makes you even say that shit, kitty? You know it ain't right but you you spit it out as if it were.

I ain't no saint and all of you idiots can ostrasize me as I do not hide my ignorance and mistakes. Instead you make up shit and tell it for truth. Excellent! Just how does that reflect?

Psychoblues

NightTrain
08-28-2009, 12:06 AM
=Psychoblues

I do not hide my ignorance

Psychoblues

I'll be damned. He told the truth.

Psychoblues
09-20-2009, 07:11 AM
I just found out that someone, probably dimples, has eliminated me from discussion on a conversation started specifically about me in this particular forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a bunch of cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your fear overwhelms your intelligence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

NightTrain
10-02-2009, 01:23 AM
I had a few hours on my hand, and researched El Numbnuts (aka PyschoBabble) - who is currently viewing this as a guest, seeing as he's banned for being a drunken dumbass.

Here is what my investigation turned up from his early teenage years:

http://www.picvault.info/images/537093365_tip-thief-of-drinks.jpg

Abbey Marie
10-04-2009, 03:21 PM
Eww. Gross.

crin63
10-04-2009, 05:29 PM

Martin, a year ago people listened to what PB said and considered it, but the last several months have been a series of completely incoherent, irrational statements from him that no one can actually discern the meaning of, well except for some of the insults. I like/liked Dave until he went off the deep end. If he came in with a rational statement and not just a series of single sentence incoherent ramblings, people might actually consider what he says. I find it somewhat disheartening to see how far off the edge he has fallen.

actsnoblemartin
10-07-2009, 12:54 PM
sadly, I think your right.

My dear friend pb is far too angry, and continually ranting too much.

I hope he calms down, and realizes I only say this cause I care about him, but I think he might have a drinking problem :((

Martin, a year ago people listened to what PB said and considered it, but the last several months have been a series of completely incoherent, irrational statements from him that no one can actually discern the meaning of, well except for some of the insults. I like/liked Dave until he went off the deep end. If he came in with a rational statement and not just a series of single sentence incoherent ramblings, people might actually consider what he says. I find it somewhat disheartening to see how far off the edge he has fallen.

Psychoblues
06-16-2010, 03:31 AM
It is still a bunch of made up and misquoted bunch of shit. Whatever. I'm a big guy and I can take it.

:beer::salute::beer:

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
06-16-2010, 12:52 PM
welcome back brother :clap:

It is still a bunch of made up and misquoted bunch of shit. Whatever. I'm a big guy and I can take it.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
07-03-2010, 03:08 AM
welcome back brother :clap:

The truth will set you free, my friend!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
07-03-2010, 04:18 AM
good to see you posting my friend :salute:

The truth will set you free, my friend!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
07-03-2010, 05:29 AM
good to see you posting my friend :salute:

There is nothing that you or I could say to straighten out the lies that have been told about me, marteen. Fuck these idiots that survive on innuendo and hyperbole.

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
07-03-2010, 05:31 AM
dont let stupidity upset you, thats all it is, stupidity.

There is nothing that you or I could say to straighten out the lies that have been told about me, marteen. Fuck these idiots that survive on innuendo and hyperbole.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
07-03-2010, 05:46 AM
dont let stupidity upset you, thats all it is, stupidity.

Dig that, marteen!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
07-03-2010, 06:23 AM
right back to ya brother

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Dig that, marteen!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
07-03-2010, 10:09 AM
right back to ya brother

I'm glad to see you're in the partying mood!!!!!! How about some Texas boogie!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
07-19-2010, 03:50 AM
That's what I like about Texas 2 step. It ain't complicated and it's entirely fun!!!!!!!!! Can you dig it???????

Psychoblues