actsnoblemartin
08-27-2009, 02:49 PM
but he was still a man

why the media worship?

LuLu
08-27-2009, 03:10 PM
but he was still a man

why the media worship?
because of ratings, same reason why they talked about Michael Jackson for weeks.

actsnoblemartin
08-27-2009, 03:13 PM
i know, but im tired of the idolatry

because of ratings, same reason why they talked about Michael Jackson for weeks.

hjmick
08-27-2009, 04:23 PM
why the media worship?

Because Ted Kennedy represented to many what they consider a better time. He represented what they called "Camelot." His death represents the end of all those "might have beens." And the truth is, that's exactly what the Kennedy's have always represented, "might haves" and "what ifs." An unfinished Presidency, one cut down before he got a chance, and Ted. Truth be told, Teddy was the most successful of the lot.

So, add that to the never ending interest in a family so often struck by tragedy, and you have your answer.

Oh yeah, and most of the media loves a liberal!

LuLu
08-27-2009, 04:47 PM
Because Ted Kennedy represented to many what they consider a better time. He represented what they called "Camelot." His death represents the end of all those "might have beens." And the truth is, that's exactly what the Kennedy's have always represented, "might haves" and "what ifs." An unfinished Presidency, one cut down before he got a chance, and Ted. Truth be told, Teddy was the most successful of the lot.

So, add that to the never ending interest in a family so often struck by tragedy, and you have your answer.

Oh yeah, and most of the media loves a liberal!
exactly!

08-27-2009, 06:43 PM
He was Paul the Apostles? I thought Paul was Paul. Now Teddy was too? Im so confused...

Percival Goodman
08-27-2009, 08:44 PM
Teddy was too.

emmett
08-27-2009, 09:11 PM
Teddy was what? A murderer? Or an apostle?

actsnoblemartin
08-27-2009, 09:32 PM
ill go with murderer for 100 alex

Teddy was what? A murderer? Or an apostle?