Gaffer
08-28-2009, 09:47 AM
Yay! I'm a retard
=D

No, your a transplanted Brit.

Noir
08-28-2009, 10:02 AM
No, your a transplanted Brit.

Oh my the irony strike me dead but I don't have a clue what ya mean (see I is a retard :p )

code_master
09-04-2009, 10:04 AM
Islam is a gutter religion and liberals who defend islam are retarded

Why is Islam a gutter religion, for once I'd love to hear someone backup their trash rather than just spit hateful comments!

Here is an example of a fact backing up a comment:

Comment: You're a fat slab.

Fact: You posted a picture of your fat ass. :salute:

Monkeybone
09-04-2009, 10:24 AM
Islam is a gutter religion and liberals who defend islam are retarded

people that call a religion a gutter religiong and people that defend retarded are just as retarded Martin. Do you think that Christianity is a gutter religion? Or Catholicism?

gabosaurus
09-04-2009, 01:45 PM
Martin, you are a bit too late to join the DP anti-Islam bandwagon. But thanks for playing. :D

Monkeybone
09-04-2009, 01:47 PM
Martin, you are a bit too late to join the DP anti-Islam bandwagon. But thanks for playing. :D

:laugh2:

but I will say technically, he might be attacking the people defending it. Or atleast the crazies? Who knows. He might come back on later and completely support who he hates.

gabosaurus
09-04-2009, 01:52 PM
but I will say technically, he might be attacking the people defending it. Or atleast the crazies? Who knows. He might come back on later and completely support who he hates.

Martin is like the weather. Come back later and he will be different. :p

actsnoblemartin
09-04-2009, 04:19 PM
but i am a fat slob

:lol:

let me clarify: I dont like islam

why: because of how it treats non muslims, women, and fellow muslims

Why is Islam a gutter religion, for once I'd love to hear someone backup their trash rather than just spit hateful comments!

Here is an example of a fact backing up a comment:

Comment: You're a fat slab.

Fact: You posted a picture of your fat ass. :salute:

actsnoblemartin
09-04-2009, 04:21 PM
im sorry, i was outta line to call it a gutter religion.

I shouldve said that I dont like the religion of islam

and said why:

instead of just spewing hatred.

my bad

people that call a religion a gutter religiong and people that defend retarded are just as retarded Martin. Do you think that Christianity is a gutter religion? Or Catholicism?

Gaffer
09-04-2009, 05:15 PM
You weren't out of line Martin, it is a gutter religion. It has no redeeming qualities. Nowhere does the koran mention love. Only hatred, punishment, damnation, murder, torture, enslavement and conquest. It is truly a gutter religion if there ever was one.

Say what you feel and if it offends someone, tough shit. They will just have to learn to live with it.

Noir
09-04-2009, 05:28 PM
You weren't out of line Martin, it is a gutter religion. It has no redeeming qualities. Nowhere does the koran mention love. Only hatred, punishment, damnation, murder, torture, enslavement and conquest. It is truly a gutter religion if there ever was one.

Say what you feel and if it offends someone, tough shit. They will just have to learn to live with it.

I take it you didn't look to hard, I just googled the words 'Qur'an love' and this popped up.

The word love, hubb in its various grammatical forms, is used 69 times in the Qur'an. The writer has divided these into five categories:

(1)
Man's love of things.
(2)
Human love.
(3)
Man's love for God.
(4)
God's love in the negative sense, i.e. "God loveth not ..."
(5)
God's love for man.

http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Themes/love.htm

code_master
09-04-2009, 06:42 PM

First of, I am Muslim!

Grew up with Islam, and lived in 5 different countries on 3 different continents. I lived with, befriended and dated Jews, Christians, Catholics and even Hindus.

What you are saying is purely idiotic, everything you are saying is wrong. FACT: Isalm is the most practiced religion in the world.
FACT: Islam is the largest growing religion in the world.
FACT: Islam teaches you to respect your fellow man no mater what race or religion.

I don't know anything about Nuclear Chemistry, so you wont find me commenting about it. What I am trying to say is you might want to do some reading before you post comments like the ones you did. And when I say reading, I don't mean forums....too many uninformed douche bags!

Joyful HoneyBee
09-04-2009, 07:28 PM
The perception of Muslims has been tainted in the eyes of the world by the radical Islamic extremists who are embracing what is basically fascism very similar to that practiced by Nazis. People really do need to become educated about who these people are and what goals they aim to achieve. Those who practice true Islamic faith are just as perplexed by the radical extremists as are Christians, Hindus and everyone else who has witnessed the suffering caused by these terrorists.

Radical extremists teach the same things the Nazis used to indoctrinate Germans: the rest of the world is out to get them, they are superior to everyone who is not of their race/creed, they must eradicate the world of those who do not believe as they do - have the same bloodlines as they do, and so forth.

This is another case of history repeating itself and most of the world is blind to that fact. If we don't learn what the problem is, we will never have the power to solve it, period.

Gaffer
09-05-2009, 08:58 AM
First of, I am Muslim!

Grew up with Islam, and lived in 5 different countries on 3 different continents. I lived with, befriended and dated Jews, Christians, Catholics and even Hindus.

What you are saying is purely idiotic, everything you are saying is wrong. FACT: Isalm is the most practiced religion in the world.
FACT: Islam is the largest growing religion in the world.
FACT: Islam teaches you to respect your fellow man no mater what race or religion.

I don't know anything about Nuclear Chemistry, so you wont find me commenting about it. What I am trying to say is you might want to do some reading before you post comments like the ones you did. And when I say reading, I don't mean forums....too many uninformed douche bags!

I have read a lot on islam. Not just the blogs.
islam is the most practiced religion on the planet.
It is the largest growing religion in the world.
islam teaches patience. Wait until you are strong enough to conquor your enemies. Your enemies consist of all Jews and infidels. They must convert or die. That is what is taught in islam.

Nowhere in the koran or anywhere else does it teach about loving your fellow man. It only teaches the punishments you will receive for not following what allah says. It teaches about conquest and the submission of others to muslims. Establishing sharia law throughout the world is the goal of islam.

You have to be a non-practicing muslim who is not a fundamentalist. And I believe those like you are rare. Question: Were you offended by the cartoons of mohammad?

Maybe it's just the radicals are in control of islam like the communists are controlling this country now.

Noir
09-05-2009, 09:21 AM
Nowhere in the koran or anywhere else does it teach about loving your fellow man. It only teaches the punishments you will receive for not following what allah says. It teaches about conquest and the submission of others to muslims. Establishing sharia law throughout the world is the goal of islam.

Please refer back to post #15 in this thread.

code_master
09-05-2009, 10:37 AM
Gaffer, please show me what verses of the Koran tell you to strenghen up and defeat your enemies?

The only references to war, are aimed at defending the holly land. Just like in the Torah or the Bible.

You have been cheltred my fireind, muslims like me are the majority in the Islmaic wold. 911 was a horrible event, but let me ask you this; if that never happend would you feel the same way about muslims? That said, islamic countries have beed dealing with muslim fundamuntalists for a long time, and they are as unpopular abroad as they are in the US.

At the beginning of the Iraq war the US sent special forces (Rangers) to Algeria to tain with the Algerian Special Forces (the desert fennecs), not because they are better armed or bettre traind. but because they have been battling terrorists since 1992 and have a great deal of experience.

When any country goes to war with another the goverment/media demonizes that country to get its people's support, unfortunately this time around instead of going after a country, they whent after the whole damn religion.
Fortunately only the weak minded falls for that!

Gaffer
09-05-2009, 10:46 AM
I take it you didn't look to hard, I just googled the words 'Qur'an love' and this popped up.

http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Themes/love.htm

So did you read them? There is no god's love. There are definitions and demands.

It's interesting that only 69 times is the word love mentioned in the koran and none of them have anything to do with love your fellow man or god loving all men regardless of their beliefs. There are things instead such as, do not love killing the non-believer, but kill them.

islam is about subjugation, not love.

theHawk
09-05-2009, 10:48 AM
Everyone is so concerned about what the Qur'an says about violence, hatred, love, war, peace, no one bothered to stop and ask who wrote the damned thing in the first place. It was written by some wack-job that supposedly had a vision from an angel and was chosen by a god named "Allah". Yet this "prophet" went on to lead raids that killed people, and to top it off he married a 9 year old girl. Yup, sounds like a man of God, eh? Its more likely this 'angel' was the Devil or el Muhammed was just batshit crazy.

If you're a follower of the Pedophile Prophet you cannot be reasoned with. Anyone who tries to defend the followers of Islam can't be reasoned with either.

Bottom line is, who gives a shit what the Qur'an says?

jimnyc
09-05-2009, 11:20 AM
I feel anger towards the filthy bastards that used airplanes as weapons on 9/11. I'd like to shoot some of the other Muslim terrorists involved in activities against Americans. Some of the things I read about or see that take place in tribal areas still under Shariah law make me shake my head. But I've learned a lot about Muslims since 9/11 and can tell you first hand that it's inappropriate to label them all with one brush. I believe the radicals are affecting perception towards all Muslims as a result.

I have 3 Muslim friends in my neighborhood and a few other acquaintances that are Muslim. They are quite friendly, outgoing, peaceful and understanding of any differences. They hold no animosity towards me and treat me with kindness. They all observe their religion and are happy to answer any questions I may have and correct misconceptions that have gotten out of hand.

Look at it this way... The guys who sawed the heads off our soldiers might have been avid readers of the Quran. The Muslims I am friends with might be avid readers of the Quran. I assure you, there are no similarities whatsoever between the two. I've been invited into the homes of these people I know. While I have seen differences in the way one might lead their lives, I felt nothing less than accepted, and they knew all too well that I was not Muslim (I'm a constant questioner!).

The desire to hate many and hold many responsible for the atrocities over the past 10 years is great. But one shouldn't be blinded by that hate and hold it against those who peacefully coexist with us.

chesswarsnow
09-06-2009, 08:57 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But I wouldn't dignify islam by calling it a religion.
2. Same as I wouldn't call the KKK a religion.
3. Hitler thought he was head of a religion, he was wrong as well.
4. This muhammed joker thought he was the head of a religion, he wasn't, he birthed an evil cult, and even a cult now a days is superior, in every way, in most circumstances.
5. Unless it leads to death which islam does.
6. We as Christians are not supposed to stand in their way, let them follow a blind man into the pit, "The Bible" says.
7. At the same time, we make neighbors of of these low lives, that can lead to much suffering, for the pain within islam, spreads, and its not done in a corner, and innocent good people will have to suffer too.
8. Thats where we make our own problems, we except islam as neighbors, and get all chummy with them, we suffer when we allow this, I don't advice anyone to do this.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jimnyc
09-06-2009, 10:17 AM
1. But I wouldn't dignify islam by calling it a religion.

What direct interaction have you had with Muslims? Serious question! Do you interact daily, or is your problem with those on foreign soil that we read and hear about on the news?

2. Same as I wouldn't call the KKK a religion.

Islam, Catholicism, Christianity... All based on faith. The KKK wasn't based on faith but rather hatred. I know you'll say the same of Islam, but my direct experience has told me otherwise.

3. Hitler thought he was head of a religion, he was wrong as well.

Muslims I know don't think they are the head of the religion. They pray to Allah and praise the Prophet Mohammed. Of course you have a percentage of radicals that will take the religion, and Quran, and use it as a tool towards terrorism. The Muslims I know even condemn the radicals.

4. This muhammed joker thought he was the head of a religion, he wasn't, he birthed an evil cult, and even a cult now a days is superior, in every way, in most circumstances.

I can't speak too much of Mohammed. I'm not a Muslim and really don't have the proper background to be an authority on the subject. But I speak to my good friends about Him, owners of businesses, workers and even a police officer. They speak about nothing other than the peaceful aspects and messages delivered by the prophet. None of them have ever spoken of "jihad", "death", "infidels" or anything else to lead me to believe they are harmful people in any way.

5. Unless it leads to death which islam does.

Unfortunately, all roads lead to death, regardless of what faith you follow. Not all Muslims believe they need to strap bombs to themselves to reach the desired path to their resting place.

6. We as Christians are not supposed to stand in their way, let them follow a blind man into the pit, "The Bible" says.

I truly believe, that as Christians, we should judge based on individuals on not paint with brushes. While I abhor the terrorists and radicals, I don't have hatred towards the innocents.

7. At the same time, we make neighbors of of these low lives, that can lead to much suffering, for the pain within islam, spreads, and its not done in a corner, and innocent good people will have to suffer too.

Unless I ask questions of them, the Muslims I know are just like you and I and don't try to push their religion and don't treat me differently because I'm a non-Muslim. I see no suffering or pain in their lives. One is a father with 4 children. I seen him show up at his business with his children, mother & wife - getting ready to go to the 4th of July fireworks. I saw lots of love, and friendliness from them towards me. Believe me, there are radicals that lead to your line of thinking, but not ALL Muslims fit that pattern.

8. Thats where we make our own problems, we except islam as neighbors, and get all chummy with them, we suffer when we allow this, I don't advice anyone to do this.

I judge everyone in my life as individuals. I respect everyone until they disrespect me. While I have seen behavior on foreign soil that makes me want to cringe, I have seen just the opposite from the Muslims I have come into contact with here in the US.

chesswarsnow
09-06-2009, 10:55 AM
What direct interaction have you had with Muslims? Serious question! Do you interact daily, or is your problem with those on foreign soil that we read and hear about on the news?

1. I refuse to have any interaction with muslims whatsoever, wether here and or abroad, its ill advised to do so, in my opinion.
2. What you do is your choice, but in so doing you open yourself up to some problems, if you asked me.

Islam, Catholicism, Christianity... All based on faith. The KKK wasn't based on faith but rather hatred. I know you'll say the same of Islam, but my direct experience has told me otherwise.

3. islam isn't a faith based idea, its a subnit to this unknown god, which is no god, thats the facts.
4. Faith isn't a islamic tenant Jim.

Muslims I know don't think they are the head of the religion. They pray to Allah and praise the Prophet Mohammed. Of course you have a percentage of radicals that will take the religion, and Quran, and use it as a tool towards terrorism. The Muslims I know even condemn the radicals.

5. In my opinion, allah isn't god, and surely isn't *God The Father* and has nothing to do with salvation, and or Jesus Christ for that matter there is no other way to slice it, islam is not a religion whatsoever.

I can't speak too much of Mohammed. I'm not a Muslim and really don't have the proper background to be an authority on the subject. But I speak to my good friends about Him, owners of businesses, workers and even a police officer. They speak about nothing other than the peaceful aspects and messages delivered by the prophet. None of them have ever spoken of "jihad", "death", "infidels" or anything else to lead me to believe they are harmful people in any way.

6. They are taught about it, and how the infediles will all have to submit, one way or another, its what they believe, and it has nothing to do with faith in God, or for that matter anything else, just submit, to the unknown.

Unfortunately, all roads lead to death, regardless of what faith you follow. Not all Muslims believe they need to strap bombs to themselves to reach the desired path to their resting place.

7. No, all roads don't lead to death Jim, one road leads to life everlasting, and that road was paved by Jesus Christ.
8. They actually teach themselves to die in order to get some chicks, maybe not so much here in America, but some day it will be taught here, recently I have heard it is being taught here, what say you on this then?

I truly believe, that as Christians, we should judge based on individuals on not paint with brushes. While I abhor the terrorists and radicals, I don't have hatred towards the innocents.

9. Jim, you are a Christain scholor then, no insult intended, you have much to learn and it takes a long time to learn it, what part does good have with evil?
10. Tell me what good thing you have seen coming from islam?

Unless I ask questions of them, the Muslims I know are just like you and I and don't try to push their religion and don't treat me differently because I'm a non-Muslim. I see no suffering or pain in their lives. One is a father with 4 children. I seen him show up at his business with his children, mother & wife - getting ready to go to the 4th of July fireworks. I saw lots of love, and friendliness from them towards me. Believe me, there are radicals that lead to your line of thinking, but not ALL Muslims fit that pattern.

11. I will remain distrustful of islam, call it my choice, to me and mine, there is no other way, and or ever will be.

I judge everyone in my life as individuals. I respect everyone until they disrespect me. While I have seen behavior on foreign soil that makes me want to cringe, I have seen just the opposite from the Muslims I have come into contact with here in the US.

12. Don't be taken by surprise my friend, but why listen to me either, you have your mind made up.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
09-06-2009, 11:27 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I know some well meaning Christians, who reach over the great void to islam, they are the most miserable people I know.
2. They get bombarded from every side, and yet they wonder why.
3. Unlucky and love, unlucky at business, unlucky at life in general.
4. Hummm, maybe its not luck, at ALL.
5. Its, ALL-ah.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jimnyc
09-06-2009, 11:54 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I know some well meaning Christians, who reach over the great void to islam, they are the most miserable people I know.
2. They get bombarded from every side, and yet they wonder why.
3. Unlucky and love, unlucky at business, unlucky at life in general.
4. Hummm, maybe its not luck, at ALL.
5. Its, ALL-ah.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

James, I know you have serious feelings on this issue, and I admire the fact that you stand your ground and speak your mind. But seriously, can you give me examples of people in the USA being harmed by befriending Muslims? I'm sure there might be a few issues out of millions here, but you'll find issues between all faiths. I'm still curious as to whether your beliefs stem from what you read/see happening in other countries, or from personal interaction of your own.

Everyone I know who has befriended Muslims here have not had any issues, only gained friends. My story is the same. This does not mean I am a sympathizer with terrorists, it just means I can differentiate between the two. I still am the same guy who would like to personally saw the heads off of the scum I seen committing despicable acts to our servicemen after 9/11.

Do you not believe it's possible for a Muslim to be dedicated to their religion and be 100% peaceful, law abiding citizens, just like you and I? I don't think my friends down the road should be ostracized simply because they follow a certain faith.

crin63
09-06-2009, 04:15 PM
I know what muslims have done to my Lebanese friend, his family and friends. I met a woman a few weeks ago who was in a building bombed by muslims in Africa, she is now blind in one eye. A friend of my friend was shot in head for attempting to give muslim women medical treatment. He was just following what he taught at the mosque that morning.

I was also involved in an investigation of attempted femicide and met with a very prominent palestian attorney.

I know how they beat their women, I know how they kill people trying to help them, I know what they do. Islam is a gutter religion.

There are some who are now non-radical but that will only last until they have political and majority control. Then I am convinced that they will become radicals, otherwise they will be looked at as traitors and killed.

All that said and I still invite them to church. I financially support a friend in Mali who is reaching out to muslims, and I also financially support a friend in Israel who is reaching out to muslims.

Noir
09-06-2009, 04:28 PM
As I've said many times before, a view somewhat the same as jims, their are Muslims out there who are scum, but they are not scum because they are Muslims, they are scum becuase they chose to do evil things.

Take the religious war here in my country that lasted 30 years with thousands of deaths, though in reality it has lasted over 300 years with countless deaths, Protestants vs Catholics, Republicians vs Loyalists. Would you consider all Cathoilcs scum because some of the bombed Protestant celebrations? Or do you consider all Protestants evil cus they walking into Catholic pubs and shot them dead? Ofcourse not. Yet you will sterotype Muslims because of what some scum have done.
I know a few Muslims and get on well with them all, they're just normal people, and CWN I would challenge you to spend a few hours with the folk I know and afterwards consider them evil, or different to you in anyway.

chesswarsnow
09-06-2009, 04:53 PM
Sorry bout that,

James, I know you have serious feelings on this issue, and I admire the fact that you stand your ground and speak your mind. But seriously, can you give me examples of people in the USA being harmed by befriending Muslims?

1. Yes, but why would you believe me?

I'm sure there might be a few issues out of millions here, but you'll find issues between all faiths. I'm still curious as to whether your beliefs stem from what you read/see happening in other countries, or from personal interaction of your own.

2. I don't need a building to fall on me to understand just what islam is, some do perhaps.

Everyone I know who has befriended Muslims here have not had any issues, only gained friends. My story is the same.

3. Oh, is that a fact?

This does not mean I am a sympathizer with terrorists, it just means I can differentiate between the two.

4. I count it for what it is, the best way to describe islam is one word, *Evil*.

I still am the same guy who would like to personally saw the heads off of the scum I seen committing despicable acts to our servicemen after 9/11.

5. Tip of the iceberg as far as what islam is doing to you my friend, you wouldn't even know it if was happening to you.

Do you not believe it's possible for a Muslim to be dedicated to their religion and be 100% peaceful, law abiding citizens, just like you and I?

6. No, I think they are waiting till the time is right, and plotting and listening for the call to over throw the country they are in.

I don't think my friends down the road should be ostracized simply because they follow a certain faith.

7. I think they should be put to the curb, as far as friendship is concerned, that would be the best I would ever do.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Gaffer
09-06-2009, 04:59 PM
As I've said many times before, a view somewhat the same as jims, their are Muslims out there who are scum, but they are not scum because they are Muslims, they are scum becuase they chose to do evil things.

Take the religious war here in my country that lasted 30 years with thousands of deaths, though in reality it has lasted over 300 years with countless deaths, Protestants vs Catholics, Republicians vs Loyalists. Would you consider all Cathoilcs scum because some of the bombed Protestant celebrations? Or do you consider all Protestants evil cus they walking into Catholic pubs and shot them dead? Ofcourse not. Yet you will sterotype Muslims because of what some scum have done.
I know a few Muslims and get on well with them all, they're just normal people, and CWN I would challenge you to spend a few hours with the folk I know and afterwards consider them evil, or different to you in anyway.

Ah the old catholics verses protestants in Ireland argument. I do know a bit about that. And it is a 300 year war as you said. North Ireland is mostly protestants. And most of them are transplanted Englishmen. You can probably trace your own roots back to jolly old England. Your an orangeman. And the war there goes a lot deeper than religion and the church of England trying to suppress the catholics. Up until about a 100 years ago the barbarism of the English would have made a radical muslim blush. And they were exceptionally vicious in Ireland. Even more so than against the Scot's.

Being part Irish myself I had to do a little research on the history. It's irritating to me when the Irish are compared with the muslims, because there is no comparison. The Irish want their country back. The whole country. Not leaving a British colony in the north. It's got nothing to do with religion, it's about nationalism. While with islam it's about world domination.

chesswarsnow
09-06-2009, 05:05 PM
I know what muslims have done to my Lebanese friend, his family and friends. I met a woman a few weeks ago who was in a building bombed by muslims in Africa, she is now blind in one eye. A friend of my friend was shot in head for attempting to give muslim women medical treatment. He was just following what he taught at the mosque that morning.

I was also involved in an investigation of attempted femicide and met with a very prominent palestian attorney.

I know how they beat their women, I know how they kill people trying to help them, I know what they do. Islam is a gutter religion.

There are some who are now non-radical but that will only last until they have political and majority control. Then I am convinced that they will become radicals, otherwise they will be looked at as traitors and killed.

All that said and I still invite them to church. I financially support a friend in Mali who is reaching out to muslims, and I also financially support a friend in Israel who is reaching out to muslims.

1. I'm glad you understand my friend.
2. You are not alone.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
09-06-2009, 05:18 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. No man, they decided to follow islam to its logical end, kill people and die doing it.
2. Just what the mohammed joker taught, rape some children, etc.

3. Not a fair comparison, the killings from both sides were tit for tat, not taught as a belief, not Biblical, and spread by fear, of loss of status, etc.

4. Its the tenants of what they call their teachings is laced with poison.
5. I can not get behind a person no matter how polite they may appear to me, or others.
6. Its never going to happen.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
09-06-2009, 05:22 PM
Sorry bout that,

Ah the old catholics verses protestants in Ireland argument. I do know a bit about that. And it is a 300 year war as you said. North Ireland is mostly protestants. And most of them are transplanted Englishmen. You can probably trace your own roots back to jolly old England. Your an orangeman. And the war there goes a lot deeper than religion and the church of England trying to suppress the catholics. Up until about a 100 years ago the barbarism of the English would have made a radical muslim blush. And they were exceptionally vicious in Ireland. Even more so than against the Scot's.

Being part Irish myself I had to do a little research on the history. It's irritating to me when the Irish are compared with the muslims, because there is no comparison. The Irish want their country back. The whole country. Not leaving a British colony in the north. It's got nothing to do with religion, it's about nationalism. While with islam it's about world domination.

1. Gaffer has it going on, I really enjoy getting a read on him.
2. You are not alone my friend, we are in this together.
3. We shall over come islam, and it will go the way of the dino.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
09-06-2009, 05:43 PM
Ah the old catholics verses protestants in Ireland argument. I do know a bit about that.

Indeed, as I do I, what with living her and all...

North Ireland is mostly protestants

Well they are a majority, with about 53% of the pop, but not 'mostly'. Also it's 'Northern Ireland' not 'north ireland' unless you think I should call Canada 'north america'

And most of them are transplanted Englishmen.

Erm, wow, very wrong lol, most of those that moved to Ireland were from Scotland.

You can probably trace your own roots back to jolly old England.

Nope, I come from a Scottish clan.

Your an orangeman

I would not consider myself and orangeman, as I am not in a lodge. May I also add that I do not consider myslef a Protestant either, though the title is somewhat forced upon me.

And the war there goes a lot deeper than religion and the church of England trying to suppress the catholics.

I agree there are other aspects, but to say it is not the main issue is folly.

Up until about a 100 years ago the barbarism of the English would have made a radical muslim blush. And they were exceptionally vicious in Ireland. Even more so than against the Scot's.

History has been proven to be harsh of the British treatment of the Irish, although things happened which should not of, stories like Cromwell at Wexford ect are Myth and propaganda. Also, the English and the scots? You're going back what 300, 400 years?

Being part Irish myself I had to do a little research on the history.

From what you've said so far it seems that the word 'little' is a very telling word here.

It's irritating to me when the Irish are compared with the muslims, because there is no comparison.

I'm sorry for having irritated you.
It irritates me when people try and tell me about the history of my country, and no matter what I say they are sure that they know more.

The Irish want their country back.Not leaving a British colony in the north

Oh right, so I guess that Britain should just give it back then. A d while were on the subject, what if native Americans decided they wanted their country back? The whole country no one who has ancestors who moved from Europe ect, and they decided to bomb, shoot and murder Americans to make their point, would you be supportive of them? Afterall it was there country a few hundred years ago right?

It's got nothing to do with religion, it's about nationalism

Indeed over the years the PR has had to change to keep the grass roots support, but at the end of the day this was a religious war, and when you have IRA men going into houses shooting Protestants dead, with Irish priests following them in saying that Gods will was being done, are you going to claim that this was not religious?

Seriously dude I think your hearts in the right place, but without having gone through what we went through it's diffcult to understand even a small amount if what has happened, as there are so many twists and turns, for example;

Did you know that in the early 1900's the British goverment was ready to hand all of Ireland over to the Irish? And over a period of time 3 of the 4 counties were handed over, only Ulster was left. However, before it was handed over WW1 broke out, Northern Ireland fought with britian, and fought very well, infact on the Somme the 36th Ulster division were the only force to get to their objective successfully (and they had to fall back across no mans land again) it was after the war that Britian decided to keep Northern Ireland as a reward for fighting so bravly for the Crown.

Gaffer
09-06-2009, 06:30 PM
We have derailed the thread so I'll leave most of this be. We can start a new thread on all this if you wish. By a little research I would have to say it was quite some time ago, before the internet. And I don't pretend to know more about your country than you do. I would have to do a lot more refreshing to give you a good argument. I do know that it is nationalism and not religion that's being fought over. Religion is what they are blaming it on. Both sides are using religion. I forgot it was mostly Scots that were settled in NI. Thanks for reminding me.

No good using the Indians as another example. I'm also of Iroquois decent. And the Indians aren't about to throw anyone out. They are making too much money from their gambling casinos on the reservations. Any Indian not doing well in these times is just lazy.

So lets take this back to why islam is a gutter religion.

jimnyc
09-06-2009, 07:31 PM
1. Yes, but why would you believe me?

Why wouldn't I? I think it goes a lot to telling the whole story when you include stories of those who have had direct interaction with those we are discussing.

2. I don't need a building to fall on me to understand just what islam is, some do perhaps.So you are fine with hating people you have never met, that can be perhaps some of the nicest, kindest and law abiding citizens? Just because they are Muslim you hate them?

3. Oh, is that a fact?Absolutely. I have quite a few Muslim friends here, and I know quite a few others that have friends in the neighborhood who are Muslim. Not once have I heard of an issue.

4. I count it for what it is, the best way to describe islam is one word, *Evil*.I'm sorry, but I just disagree. I think there are those who take the faith and go about to do bad things, it's those people who are evil. Many others are born into the religion and go throughout their lives not much differently than you and I.

5. Tip of the iceberg as far as what islam is doing to you my friend, you wouldn't even know it if was happening to you.
I think I would be intelligent enough to know if my hometown was being infiltrated by terrorists, or anyone who wanted to harm us for that fact.

6. No, I think they are waiting till the time is right, and plotting and listening for the call to over throw the country they are in.
You really believe ALL Muslims are lying in wait for some particular time? You don't think any of them want a peaceful coexistence with others?

7. I think they should be put to the curb, as far as friendship is concerned, that would be the best I would ever do.
I treat ALL my friends with trust, respect & dignity. I can be a bastard at times, but the foundations are built upon those qualities. I couldn't and wouldn't toss a friend to the curb simply because he/she was a Muslim. No offense, but that's a bit absurd. Judge one by HIS actions, not imagined potential actions based on paranoia.

Noir
09-06-2009, 07:46 PM
CWN, the more I read of your posts in this topic the more I am reminded of the popish plot of 1678, may I suggest you look it up, and try and learn from history.

Here's a wiki extract

The Popish Plot was a fictitious conspiracy concocted by Titus Oates which gripped England in anti-Catholic hysteria from 1678 until 1681.[1] Oates alleged that there existed an extensive Catholic conspiracy to assassinate Charles II. These accusations would eventually lead to the execution of at least 15 men, and precipitate the Exclusion Bill Crisis. Eventually Oates' intricate web of accusations fell apart, leading to his arrest and conviction for perjury.

Noir
09-06-2009, 07:58 PM
We have derailed the thread so I'll leave most of this be. We can start a new thread on all this if you wish. By a little research I would have to say it was quite some time ago, before the internet. And I don't pretend to know more about your country than you do. I would have to do a lot more refreshing to give you a good argument. I do know that it is nationalism and not religion that's being fought over. Religion is what they are blaming it on. Both sides are using religion. I forgot it was mostly Scots that were settled in NI. Thanks for reminding me.

Indeed, well you were the one that wanted to go into details on the subject, i also remember comments that you have made on other threads calling me a 'transplanted englishman' ect which I chose to ignore, if you ever do want to discuss Northern Ireland and it's politics i'd be more than happy to, but I seriously doubt you will ever know enough about it to truly properly debate about it, as it spans over 350ish years, covering many wars, deals, agreements, monarchs, prime ministers ect, each of which took us along a different path, leading us to were we are now.

No good using the Indians as another example. I'm also of Iroquois decent. And the Indians aren't about to throw anyone out. They are making too much money from their gambling casinos on the reservations. Any Indian not doing well in these times is just lazy.

Lazy answer, I know they're not going to want to throw anyone out, which was why I said "if" they did.

So lets take this back to why islam is a gutter religion.

Fire away, like I said, people use religion to justify there wants, back during te crusades when the pope sent Christains to slaughter men women and children in the middle east was Christianity a gutter religion?
How many Muslims do you know gaffer? And of those (assuming you know atleast one) how many of then are pure evil people just becuase they are Muslim?

chesswarsnow
09-06-2009, 09:33 PM
Sorry bout that,

Why wouldn't I? I think it goes a lot to telling the whole story when you include stories of those who have had direct interaction with those we are discussing.

1. I don't think my telling private matters about some people I know is right.
2. Some things should remain private.
3. I know of what I am speaking of.
4. To seek the other side, can cause crazyness, I have seen it happen.

So you are fine with hating people you have never met, that can be perhaps some of the nicest, kindest and law abiding citizens? Just because they are Muslim you hate them?

5. I don't so much as hate them, but what they believe.

Absolutely. I have quite a few Muslim friends here, and I know quite a few others that have friends in the neighborhood who are Muslim. Not once have I heard of an issue.

6. How would they know that having a muslim as a friend is ruining their lives?

I'm sorry, but I just disagree. I think there are those who take the faith and go about to do bad things, it's those people who are evil. Many others are born into the religion and go throughout their lives not much differently than you and I.

7. Then they missed out on the message.
8. The message states, convert them or kill them, plain and simple.

I think I would be intelligent enough to know if my hometown was being infiltrated by terrorists, or anyone who wanted to harm us for that fact.

9. Doubt it, they are very subversive, you may even know the next terrorist and or group.

You really believe ALL Muslims are lying in wait for some particular time? You don't think any of them want a peaceful coexistence with others?

10. If they are peaceful, then they are off message, and ignorant.

I treat ALL my friends with trust, respect & dignity. I can be a bastard at times, but the foundations are built upon those qualities. I couldn't and wouldn't toss a friend to the curb simply because he/she was a Muslim. No offense, but that's a bit absurd. Judge one by HIS actions, not imagined potential actions based on paranoia.

11. I told you it was your choice, you're living dangerously.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Gaffer
09-07-2009, 10:58 AM
The evil crusaders, sent by the pope to slaughter women and children in the middle east. I thought you were up on your history? You do realize that the crusades were in response to muslim invasion? Do you actually believe when the muslims conquered a city they didn't kill women and children? Both societies were barbaric in those days. The big difference today is the muslims haven't changed.

Pillaging was done on both sides. It's how armies were paid in those days. The victorious army pillaged the countryside. It was the incentive to fight. And there were no liberals to condemn it.

Comparing then and now is a cop out. The only thing that is the same is the muslims are still trying to take over the world after 700 years. They now have help from within the western countries.

jimnyc
09-07-2009, 11:14 AM
1. I don't think my telling private matters about some people I know is right.
2. Some things should remain private.
3. I know of what I am speaking of.
4. To seek the other side, can cause crazyness, I have seen it happen.If you are going to make claims about what Muslims in the US would do to non-Muslims, you should have something to back it up. I backed up my feelings based on personal interactions.

5. I don't so much as hate them, but what they believe.Unless you were to ask each person individually, you'll never know exactly what it is they all believe in. And what they believe, and what they act on, are 2 different things. My friends might have certain beliefs I disagree with, but they certainly don't share or impose them on me.

6. How would they know that having a muslim as a friend is ruining their lives?Because lives aren't being ruined here at all, so nothing is to blame let alone a Muslim friend.

7. Then they missed out on the message.
8. The message states, convert them or kill them, plain and simple.And yet every Muslim I know around here has none of those desires, nor do they believe that.

9. Doubt it, they are very subversive, you may even know the next terrorist and or group.And my next door neighbors from Singapore might be the next Waco cult. My other neighbor from Germany might be ready to start killing the jews. Fact is, none of that is true, and neither myself or you have any evidence whatsoever that these Muslims are anything but peace loving people - opposite of those who your anger should be directed at - those Muslims who are radical and choose to terrorize based on their faith.

10. If they are peaceful, then they are off message, and ignorant.Not a single Muslim I know thinks that's the message. Their message is love and peace for their fellow man, whether they wish to convert or not. These are not radicals, and not all Muslims are radicals.

11. I told you it was your choice, you're living dangerously.According to your theory, since there are millions upon millions of Muslims in the US, and growing faster than any other religion, the entire country is in danger wherever they may live near Muslims. Are we in danger as a country since their religion is growing so rapidly here?

Let me ask you a question - suppose you go out to dinner to a fine restaurant with the family, a Muslim woman comes to take your order, as she is working 2 jobs to help support her 4 children family. Do you treat her with contempt or disrespect when she takes your order?

chesswarsnow
09-07-2009, 04:30 PM
Sorry bout that,

If you are going to make claims about what Muslims in the US would do to non-Muslims, you should have something to back it up. I backed up my feelings based on personal interactions.

1. Okay, I have know this guy, who gets all buddy buddy, with these muslims at a gas station, his health is bad, his marriage is going bad, his business is too.
2. He takes pills that control his emotions.
3. He's nearly fifty and still working like he's working uphill.

Unless you were to ask each person individually, you'll never know exactly what it is they all believe in. And what they believe, and what they act on, are 2 different things. My friends might have certain beliefs I disagree with, but they certainly don't share or impose them on me.

4. If they are not ready to kill innocent non muslims, then they don't understand what they are reading, meaning they are dumb as a rock.
5. Or they are not willing to go all out muslim.

Because lives aren't being ruined here at all, so nothing is to blame let alone a Muslim friend.

6. So everythings going great for you huh?
7. You would be the first one.

And yet every Muslim I know around here has none of those desires, nor do they believe that.

8. Then they be stupid as a rock, like I said before.

And my next door neighbors from Singapore might be the next Waco cult. My other neighbor from Germany might be ready to start killing the jews. Fact is, none of that is true, and neither myself or you have any evidence whatsoever that these Muslims are anything but peace loving people - opposite of those who your anger should be directed at - those Muslims who are radical and choose to terrorize based on their faith.

9. Unless you very dull upstairs, you have to conclude, you must kill innocent people, and die when your doing it.

Not a single Muslim I know thinks that's the message. Their message is love and peace for their fellow man, whether they wish to convert or not. These are not radicals, and not all Muslims are radicals.

10. Then you know some really dumb ass musilms, I suppose that possible.

According to your theory, since there are millions upon millions of Muslims in the US, and growing faster than any other religion, the entire country is in danger wherever they may live near Muslims. Are we in danger as a country since their religion is growing so rapidly here?

11. Yes, we are in danger of losing it all, far more than you can wrap your head around.

Let me ask you a question - suppose you go out to dinner to a fine restaurant with the family, a Muslim woman comes to take your order, as she is working 2 jobs to help support her 4 children family. Do you treat her with contempt or disrespect when she takes your order?

12. I would remain nice, nearly barfing, and maybe I would roll my eyes at my wife, but I would endure it, unless something allowed me an easy exit, for which I would be looking for it, very hard.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jimnyc
09-07-2009, 05:54 PM
1. Okay, I have know this guy, who gets all buddy buddy, with these muslims at a gas station, his health is bad, his marriage is going bad, his business is too.
2. He takes pills that control his emotions.
3. He's nearly fifty and still working like he's working uphill.And this has exactly what to do with your contention about personal interaction with Muslims here in the US?

4. If they are not ready to kill innocent non muslims, then they don't understand what they are reading, meaning they are dumb as a rock.
5. Or they are not willing to go all out muslim.PROVE to me that one is not acting as a proper Muslim if they don't engage in these acts you speak of. I'll guarantee that a few of them are more educated than yourself, and quite successful. You can blindly make claims about intelligence but the facts blow your case out of the water. In fact, the peacefulness of the overwhelming majority of Muslims throughout the USA blows your writing out the water.

6. So everythings going great for you huh?
7. You would be the first one.Financial prosperity is hardly what makes ones life. While dealing with economical hard times as others, outside of that I have no complaints, and certainly none about my Muslim friends. They've brought nothing but positive to my life.

8. Then they be stupid as a rock, like I said before.Or you are ignorant as to the beliefs of millions of Muslims. With millions upon millions of Muslims in the US, how come we aren't hearing stories all the time about what they do to non-converts?

9. Unless you very dull upstairs, you have to conclude, you must kill innocent people, and die when your doing it.This makes no sense. Again, the Muslims I know are quite intelligent and very educated, and none of them has anything to do with killing, converting or anything at all that will bring harm to their neighbors and friends.

10. Then you know some really dumb ass musilms, I suppose that possible.Since I know them personally I think I have an advantage as to knowing their intelligence.

11. Yes, we are in danger of losing it all, far more than you can wrap your head around.I don't wrap my head around conspiracy theories.

12. I would remain nice, nearly barfing, and maybe I would roll my eyes at my wife, but I would endure it, unless something allowed me an easy exit, for which I would be looking for it, very hard.I would think a man of such convictions would just leave entirely rather than eating a meal served by someone he believes wants to kill him.

The fact remains, there are millions of peaceful Muslims living amongst us. Simple statistics can backup what crimes the multitude of Muslims have committed. I can assure you, facts don't backup your paranoia. Facts also backup my statements about my friends. These claims are undeniable and only fear is offered in return. Of course, if you wish to show me statistics of all the violence these millions of Muslims are involved in here, and how many have been killed based on Muslims beliefs. Rhetoric won't cut it, simply backup your comments with irrefutable proof....

actsnoblemartin
09-07-2009, 06:03 PM
you are right, I shouldnt back track because some dipshit is offended.

Islam is a gutter religion based on its history of warmongering, and ill treatment of non muslims, women and their fellow muslims

Gaffer
09-07-2009, 07:35 PM
Hey Jim, I have a couple of questions for you. Well, more than a couple.

First of all I do not have any muslim friends. Those I have met in the past were always polite, but I never became friends with them.

As for your muslim friends, and maybe Eddie can answer to this too. How many pray five times a day? How do they treat their wives, or other women for that matter? Do they consider women as second class? Equals? Do they consider the Constitution better than or equal to shariah law? Is a cartoon of mohammad offensive to them? Do they believe women should be covered from head to toe? Do they believe women should be blamed if they are raped? Do they believe a woman's testimony is worth half that of a man?

How many of them are muslims in name only? Not practicing the religion fully. Kinda like christians in name only.

I'm not even discussing radicals. Just fundamental islam.

chesswarsnow
09-07-2009, 08:56 PM
Sorry bout that,

And this has exactly what to do with your contention about personal interaction with Muslims here in the US?

1. It happens to alot of people.

PROVE to me that one is not acting as a proper Muslim if they don't engage in these acts you speak of.

2. Its all over the horan, have you read any of it yet?

I'll guarantee that a few of them are more educated than yourself, and quite successful.

3. I thought you said being successful wasn't all that important.

You can blindly make claims about intelligence but the facts blow your case out of the water.

4. My case is well established in the horan.

In fact, the peacefulness of the overwhelming majority of Muslims throughout the USA blows your writing out the water.

5. Some people are easyly decieved, you may fit the profile.

Financial prosperity is hardly what makes ones life. While dealing with economical hard times as others, outside of that I have no complaints, and certainly none about my Muslim friends.

6. Some how I'm not convienced.

They've brought nothing but positive to my life.

7. This I believe even less.

Or you are ignorant as to the beliefs of millions of Muslims.

8. Yes millions, we are in some serious shit my friend.

With millions upon millions of Muslims in the US, how come we aren't hearing stories all the time about what they do to non-converts?

9. Do you know how many deaths can be hidden from view in a year? these people are not dumb about killing people, in secret.

This makes no sense. Again, the Muslims I know are quite intelligent and very educated, and none of them has anything to do with killing, converting or anything at all that will bring harm to their neighbors and friends.

10. How can you be so sure?

Since I know them personally I think I have an advantage as to knowing their intelligence.

11. You should be very careful, you may find yourself in a heep of trouble, one day.

I don't wrap my head around conspiracy theories.

12. Maybe you should think it over a little.

I would think a man of such convictions would just leave entirely rather than eating a meal served by someone he believes wants to kill him.

13. Like I said, I would look hard to find a reason to leave, And its easy to find a reason, don't you think?

The fact remains, there are millions of peaceful Muslims living amongst us.

14. Peacefully waiting.

Simple statistics can backup what crimes the multitude of Muslims have committed. I can assure you, facts don't backup your paranoia.

15. Not everything bad that happens hits the news.

Facts also backup my statements about my friends. These claims are undeniable and only fear is offered in return. Of course, if you wish to show me statistics of all the violence these millions of Muslims are involved in here, and how many have been killed based on Muslims beliefs.

16. The internet and cell phones increase their power.
17. Now they can have quick data on anyone.

Rhetoric won't cut it, simply backup your comments with irrefutable proof....

18. Some things stats are not kept, niether divuldged to the public.
19. Yes I know how to spell koran.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jimnyc
09-07-2009, 10:44 PM
Hey Jim, I have a couple of questions for you. Well, more than a couple.

First of all I do not have any muslim friends. Those I have met in the past were always polite, but I never became friends with them.

As for your muslim friends, and maybe Eddie can answer to this too. How many pray five times a day? How do they treat their wives, or other women for that matter? Do they consider women as second class? Equals? Do they consider the Constitution better than or equal to shariah law? Is a cartoon of mohammad offensive to them? Do they believe women should be covered from head to toe? Do they believe women should be blamed if they are raped? Do they believe a woman's testimony is worth half that of a man?

How many of them are muslims in name only? Not practicing the religion fully. Kinda like christians in name only.

I'm not even discussing radicals. Just fundamental islam.

A few of them are a little more detailed and pray when they can be available, or make it up later, and others aren't as strict about doing it 5x daily. My one friend brings his little sister around all the time and he idolizes her and treats her like a little princess. His Mom lives alone and he treats her like a queen. Another friend, who is married, has 2 little girls and 2 boys. I have also met his Mom. The kids run around and play just like any other kids, both the boys and the girls. I can only vouch for what I see, but it appears to be as loving a marriage as any other. He takes care of his mother as she is aging and he makes sure she gets the best of everything.

As for their thoughts on where women stand, I never asked them that, and quite frankly I would feel a bit odd if I just blurted that out. But from all the interaction I have had with them, coupled with the interaction I have watched them have with others, there certainly doesn't seem to be any appearance of holding them in a different light.

I have spoken with almost all of them at one point or another about Shariah Law. They consider it ancient and wrong. I never asked in comparison to the US constitution, but the fact that they don't believe in Shariah Law leads me to believe they are more faithful to the constitution.

I can tell you that each and every one of them would be offended by the cartoons. Mohammed is sacred to them and is never to be ridiculed and never to be "depicted".

Again, never personally asked about their beliefs in how a woman should be dressed, but every woman I've seen any of them with were always dressed just like you and I.

I can't really, truthfully and honestly, answer the rest appropriately. These aren't exactly the questions you would ask someone! LOL I see what you're getting at though... I can only speak from what I have seen, and those that I know aren't extreme or radical in any way. They are literally just like everyone else in the neighborhood, but of course go through different prayer routines, Ramadan, not eating certain foods.... But nothing I could point out that would make them bad people.

Maybe Eddie will pop online soon and can answer your questions more in-depth.

jimnyc
09-07-2009, 10:45 PM
Sorry bout that,

18. Some things stats are not kept, niether divuldged to the public.
19. Yes I know how to spell koran.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

(yes, this is all that comes up if I quote your post)

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. I can't have a debate with someone who refuses to enter facts into the debate and makes it sound as if there is some conspiracy as to why I can't see the facts surrounding the violence from Muslims in the US. Personally, I think it's because the real facts will not support the claim, but that's just me. Either way, I can see little reason to debate when you generally reply with quips and small comments instead of posting facts and holding a genuine conversation. I have too much trouble reading your replies as you quote incorrectly, and the sentence/numbered responses don't do it for me. Call it me giving up if you will.

maineman
09-08-2009, 06:31 AM
A few of them are a little more detailed and pray when they can be available, or make it up later, and others aren't as strict about doing it 5x daily. My one friend brings his little sister around all the time and he idolizes her and treats her like a little princess. His Mom lives alone and he treats her like a queen. Another friend, who is married, has 2 little girls and 2 boys. I have also met his Mom. The kids run around and play just like any other kids, both the boys and the girls. I can only vouch for what I see, but it appears to be as loving a marriage as any other. He takes care of his mother as she is aging and he makes sure she gets the best of everything.

As for their thoughts on where women stand, I never asked them that, and quite frankly I would feel a bit odd if I just blurted that out. But from all the interaction I have had with them, coupled with the interaction I have watched them have with others, there certainly doesn't seem to be any appearance of holding them in a different light.

I have spoken with almost all of them at one point or another about Shariah Law. They consider it ancient and wrong. I never asked in comparison to the US constitution, but the fact that they don't believe in Shariah Law leads me to believe they are more faithful to the constitution.

I can tell you that each and every one of them would be offended by the cartoons. Mohammed is sacred to them and is never to be ridiculed and never to be "depicted".

Again, never personally asked about their beliefs in how a woman should be dressed, but every woman I've seen any of them with were always dressed just like you and I.

I can't really, truthfully and honestly, answer the rest appropriately. These aren't exactly the questions you would ask someone! LOL I see what you're getting at though... I can only speak from what I have seen, and those that I know aren't extreme or radical in any way. They are literally just like everyone else in the neighborhood, but of course go through different prayer routines, Ramadan, not eating certain foods.... But nothing I could point out that would make them bad people.

Maybe Eddie will pop online soon and can answer your questions more in-depth.

Jim:

My personal experiences are similar to yours. I have known many muslims during my life and only a tiny minority of them have ever acted in any way other than peaceful and friendly and respectful.

chesswarsnow
09-08-2009, 07:11 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Well MM is a prime example of what I have been saying, everyone knows he's crazier than a loon.
2. Has failing business, takes meds for emotional problems.
3. Thats a given, we all know that!:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jimnyc
09-08-2009, 07:51 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Well MM is a prime example of what I have been saying, everyone knows he's crazier than a loon.
2. Has failing business, takes meds for emotional problems.
3. Thats a given, we all know that!:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Failing business and takes meds? What does either have to do with proving that all true Muslims want to convert or kill us here in the US? For that fact, what does it have to do with anything in this thread?

Jeff
09-08-2009, 08:03 AM
Failing business and takes meds? What does either have to do with proving that all true Muslims want to convert or kill us here in the US? For that fact, what does it have to do with anything in this thread?

I am not sure what it had to do with this thread, but it explained allot, LOL

chesswarsnow
09-08-2009, 08:24 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. It has a lot to do with this thread.
2. Light can have no part in darkness.
3. islam comes from the darkest pit of hell.
4. Having direct contact with a follower of it, brings suffering.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jimnyc
09-08-2009, 08:33 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. It has a lot to do with this thread.
2. Light can have no part in darkness.
3. islam comes from the darkest pit of hell.
4. Having direct contact with a follower of it, brings suffering.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Then why does not a single person I know who has befriended Muslims has suffered as a result? You can repeat your paranoia forever, but your outright refusal to backup your claims with cold hard facts makes you look like another conspiracy theorist. You claim this violence happens but it is somehow hidden. You, who don't interact with Muslims, make all kinds of outlandish accusations with nothing to support it. I make opposite claims and have personal, daily experience to support my claims. I can provide more evidence of 11 year olds committing crimes in my small neighborhood, more evidence than you can provide out of Millions in the US to support your paranoid claims. Why is that?

chesswarsnow
09-08-2009, 08:48 AM
Sorry bout that,

Then why does not a single person I know who has befriended Muslims has suffered as a result? You can repeat your paranoia forever, but your outright refusal to backup your claims with cold hard facts makes you look like another conspiracy theorist. You claim this violence happens but it is somehow hidden. You, who don't interact with Muslims, make all kinds of outlandish accusations with nothing to support it. I make opposite claims and have personal, daily experience to support my claims. I can provide more evidence of 11 year olds committing crimes in my small neighborhood, more evidence than you can provide out of Millions in the US to support your paranoid claims. Why is that?

1. I'm drawing from my experiance.
2. You say you are drawing from yours.
3. I happen to believe what I have seen.
4. Wether or not you are blind to this, or infact never seen anything as I have shown.
5. Is unprovable as well.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jimnyc
09-08-2009, 08:57 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I'm drawing from my experiance.
2. You say you are drawing from yours.
3. I happen to believe what I have seen.
4. Wether or not you are blind to this, or infact never seen anything as I have shown.
5. Is unprovable as well.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

In other words, you cannot directly answer the questions I have asked of you repeatedly.

chesswarsnow
09-08-2009, 09:01 AM
Sorry bout that,

In other words, you cannot directly answer the questions I have asked of you repeatedly.

1. You mean concrete evidence like FBI files, of stats on how people who have befriended muslims tend to lose it, one way or another over time?
2. No.
3. Can you do the same as to prove your side?

Regards,
SiramesofTexas

jimnyc
09-08-2009, 09:20 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. You mean concrete evidence like FBI files, of stats on how people who have befriended muslims tend to lose it, one way or another over time?
2. No.
3. Can you do the same as to prove your side?

Regards,
SiramesofTexas

The lack of any proof from your side is what proves my side. There are no widespread reports of violence from Muslims in the US. Not only not arrest reports and statistics, but not even comments from the millions of neighbors of theirs. Surely not all Muslims in the US ignore their "duty". Surely there has to be a decent amount of provable instances you can point me to in order to backup your claim. Surely, out of millions and millions of Muslims here in the US, you can't be telling me that all this violence is hidden? All this negativity about Muslims and yet I see no proof of suffering in their neighborhoods, no violence, no constant desire to convert people, no protests about how they treat women here... really nothing at all to note. Every last bit of it is unreported and/or hidden?

chesswarsnow
09-08-2009, 09:31 AM
Sorry bout that,

The lack of any proof from your side is what proves my side. There are no widespread reports of violence from Muslims in the US. Not only not arrest reports and statistics, but not even comments from the millions of neighbors of theirs. Surely not all Muslims in the US ignore their "duty". Surely there has to be a decent amount of provable instances you can point me to in order to backup your claim. Surely, out of millions and millions of Muslims here in the US, you can't be telling me that all this violence is hidden? All this negativity about Muslims and yet I see no proof of suffering in their neighborhoods, no violence, no constant desire to convert people, no protests about how they treat women here... really nothing at all to note. Every last bit of it is unreported and/or hidden?

1. The media and police along with the feds don't want to stire anything up.
2. I see you trust the media so much, maybe you should take another long look?
3. At times I hear of a few stories getting through about how muslim men kill their childen, if that rings a bell.
4. So you're telling me, everythings just ducky for you huh?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jimnyc
09-08-2009, 04:25 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. The media and police along with the feds don't want to stire anything up.
2. I see you trust the media so much, maybe you should take another long look?
3. At times I hear of a few stories getting through about how muslim men kill their childen, if that rings a bell.
4. So you're telling me, everythings just ducky for you huh?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I get my information from direct experience, newspapers, radio, internet and anywhere else I can feed my brain with data. While I have heard quite a few horror stories from places abroad, I barely (if ever) hear about these things from Muslims in the US. The few times you do hear about things, I agree they are sickening. But I'm willing to bet the crime rate amongst Muslims is lower than any other religion or race. If no one is reporting all these incidents you speak of, and you haven't witnessed them yourself, then how do you know they are happening? Can you supply me with JUST 5 examples of those who were killed here in the US by Muslim friends because they wouldn't convert? Not thousands, not even hundred - hell, just 5.

I can complain about a few things in life, but they are of no consequence to this thread and certainly nothing to do with befriending Muslims.

chesswarsnow
09-08-2009, 06:54 PM
Sorry bout that,

I get my information from direct experience, newspapers, radio, internet and anywhere else I can feed my brain with data. While I have heard quite a few horror stories from places abroad, I barely (if ever) hear about these things from Muslims in the US. The few times you do hear about things, I agree they are sickening. But I'm willing to bet the crime rate amongst Muslims is lower than any other religion or race. If no one is reporting all these incidents you speak of, and you haven't witnessed them yourself, then how do you know they are happening? Can you supply me with JUST 5 examples of those who were killed here in the US by Muslim friends because they wouldn't convert? Not thousands, not even hundred - hell, just 5.

I can complain about a few things in life, but they are of no consequence to this thread and certainly nothing to do with befriending Muslims.

1. Okay, this isn't quite five, but fairly close, took me all on 5 minutes to find these four poor souls.
2. Now do your best to poo poo these poor people.
3. Link:http://americanjihad.blogspot.com/2005/02/muslim-murders-in-america.html

small clip of it:

" the
family to encourage them to keep quiet. And many family members have obeyed,
saying nothing to reporters or anyone else. However, two family members and
another Copt viewed the "

read the rest at link.

4. And theres this too:http://www.usatoday.com/news/military/2009-06-01-army-recruiter-killed_N.htm

Abdul Hakim Mujahid Muhammad, 23, was ordered held without bail at a hearing Tuesday in Little Rock. He is charged in the death of Pvt. William Long, 23, of Conway, outside the Army Navy Career Center in Little Rock.

5. And:http://factsofisrael.com/blog/archives/000839.html

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
09-08-2009, 07:19 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Very intellgent man, oh?,.....wife goes to pieces by his hands, islam is a pieceful religion I've always heard!
2. Tip of the the ice-berg.
3. Link:http://proggiemuslima.wordpress.com/2009/02/14/usa-bridges-tv-founder-murders-wife/

"Any positive effect Bridges TV may have had on relations between Muslims and non-Muslims has been damaged by the founder’s brutal murder of his wife."

4. Yeah he peacefully cut her head off, just like back home in hell~hole islamland.
5. Oh and theres much much more.
6. and theres this:http://www.debbieschlussel.com/531/when-your-boyfriend-is-a-muslim-honor-killer-flees-us-to-lebanon/

"The story is about the body of Daniella Erica Munoz. The 26-year-old Detroiter was found dead in the trunk of a 1970s black Chevrolet Caprice "

7. A Mexican American.
8. And my fav. Link:http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2007/aug/05/pressandpublishing.usnews

The reason that Bailey was killed appears to lie with the secretive and shadowy black Muslim sect in Oakland that Bailey was investigating. A day after he died, a series of dramatic police raids unfolded across the city, aimed at a group of Islamists centred on a business called Your Black Muslim Bakery.

The bakery was the centrepiece of a business empire founded by Yusef Bey, a black Muslim leader in Oakland whose followers preached a strict message of Islam and black political power. Bey's followers have long been the subject of intense police and media scrutiny for their alleged use of strong-arm tactics in promoting their business interests and also shutting down stores that sold alcohol. Bey was also stridently anti-homosexual and awaited trial on 27 counts of sex crimes when he died of cancer in 2003.

Bailey had written articles about Your Muslim Black Bakery and was believed to be working on further investigations when he was killed. He had recently been making enquiries in the black business community about the bakery's finances. His colleagues also told police he had recently received death threats because of his journalistic work, but had not been specific about their source.

The raids ended with seven arrests and the discovery of a cache of weapons and ammunition. Police said initial findings had linked some of the weapons to Bailey's case. 'The search warrant yielded several weapons and other evidence of value linking the murder of Chauncey Bailey to members of Your Muslim Black Bakery,' said assistant police chief Howard Jordan.

Jordan said the raids had been part of a year-long probe that was investigating charges of murder, kidnapping and other crimes. Earlier deaths have been associated with Your Black Muslim Bakery. In 1994, members of the group threatened to kill white police officers investigating an alleged beating meted out to an Oakland resident. When Bey died, his handpicked successor disappeared. His decomposed body was found six months later. One of Bey's sons was shot and killed last month.

A simple shrine of flowers and notes now marks the spot where Bailey died. There is a large stuffed bear and poster boards for people to leave messages. His death has stunned colleagues and ordinary Americans who are unused to the murder of journalists. The last reporter killed in America 'in the line of duty' was a photo editor in Florida who died as a result of the anthrax postal murders in 2001.

Bailey's colleagues are still struggling to come to terms with his death. 'I'm still thinking I'll run into him downtown, wearing a suit on his way to cover this event or that meeting, reporting the news of the black community,' said columnist Brenda "

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Missileman
09-08-2009, 07:27 PM
1. Okay, this isn't quite five, but fairly close, took me all on 5 minutes to find these four poor souls.
2. Now do your best to poo poo these poor people.
3. Link:http://americanjihad.blogspot.com/2005/02/muslim-murders-in-america.html

small clip of it:

" the
family to encourage them to keep quiet. And many family members have obeyed,
saying nothing to reporters or anyone else. However, two family members and
another Copt viewed the "

You idiot! Scroll down on the page a little bit and you'll see the murders were commited by an upstairs neighbor named Edward McDonald. Doesn't sound Muslim to me. :poke:

I'll bet the majority of your sources are as damning as this one!

chesswarsnow
09-08-2009, 08:02 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But there is just site after site, untold killings.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2007/aug/05/pressandpublishing.usnews

"Paul Harris in New York The Observer, Sunday 5 August 2007 10.13 BST Article historyFor Chauncey Bailey, one of the most respected black journalists in America, last Thursday morning's trip to work should have been like any other. The editor of the Oakland Post was strolling down the pavement in Oakland, a mostly black city next to San Francisco. It was 7.30am and Bailey, 57, lived just a few blocks away.

Suddenly, a man dressed in black and wearing a mask appeared. Shots rang out and Bailey collapsed from three bullet wounds. He was dead before an ambulance arrived; the apparent victim of an assassination.

Bailey's murder has shocked the San Francisco Bay Area. It has also rippled out into the rest of America as the country comes to grips with the daylight murder of a senior newspaper editor. There is little doubt that Bailey was executed. It was the kind of ruthless murder more likely to be found on the streets of Moscow than northern California. 'This was no random act,' said Sergeant Derwin Longmire, an Oakland police spokesman.

Bailey's routine was well-known and it is likely that his killer had been monitoring his movements for some time before he struck. After the shooting, the killer was picked up by a van.

The reason that Bailey was killed appears to lie with the secretive and shadowy black Muslim sect in Oakland that Bailey was investigating. A day after he died, a series of dramatic police raids unfolded across the city, aimed at a group of Islamists centred on a business called Your Black Muslim Bakery.

The bakery was the centrepiece of a business empire founded by Yusef Bey, a black Muslim leader in Oakland whose followers preached a strict message of Islam and black political power. Bey's followers have long been the subject of intense police and media scrutiny for their alleged use of strong-arm tactics in promoting their business interests and also shutting down stores that sold alcohol. Bey was also stridently anti-homosexual and awaited trial on 27 counts of sex crimes when he died of cancer in 2003.

Bailey had written articles about Your Muslim Black Bakery and was believed to be working on further investigations when he was killed. He had recently been making enquiries in the black business community about the bakery's finances. His colleagues also told police he had recently received death threats because of his journalistic work, but had not been specific about their source.

The raids ended with seven arrests and the discovery of a cache of weapons and ammunition. Police said initial findings had linked some of the weapons to Bailey's case. 'The search warrant yielded several weapons and other evidence of value linking the murder of Chauncey Bailey to members of Your Muslim Black Bakery,' said assistant police chief Howard Jordan.

Jordan said the raids had been part of a year-long probe that was investigating charges of murder, kidnapping and other crimes. Earlier deaths have been associated with Your Black Muslim Bakery. In 1994, members of the group threatened to kill white police officers investigating an alleged beating meted out to an Oakland resident. When Bey died, his handpicked successor disappeared. His decomposed body was found six months later. One of Bey's sons was shot and killed last month.

A simple shrine of flowers and notes now marks the spot where Bailey died. There is a large stuffed bear and poster boards for people to leave messages. His death has stunned colleagues and ordinary Americans who are unused to the murder of journalists. The last reporter killed in America 'in the line of duty' was a photo editor in Florida who died as a result of the anthrax postal murders in 2001.

Bailey's colleagues are still struggling to come to terms with his death. 'I'm still thinking I'll run into him downtown, wearing a suit on his way to cover this event or that meeting, reporting the news of the black community,' said columnist Brenda Payton."

2. Black American, he had to be put down.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jimnyc
09-08-2009, 08:07 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But there is just site after site, untold killings.

You're giving us nothing more than any killing you can find involving a Muslim. I can give you 1000 involving Catholics for each one you give me. I asked you to give me proof, that people like myself who befriend Muslims, are killed when we don't convert. Of course there are going to be Muslim murderers out there, just like there is of any other religion or race. I'm speaking specifically what you are claiming is their duty as Muslims to do to people like myself.

chesswarsnow
09-08-2009, 08:11 PM
Sorry bout that,

You idiot! Scroll down on the page a little bit and you'll see the murders were commited by an upstairs neighbor named Edward McDonald. Doesn't sound Muslim to me. :poke:

I'll bet the majority of your sources are as damning as this one!

1. Oh really?
2. I don't think name calling is whats called for.
3. A bit immature I see.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
09-08-2009, 08:16 PM
Sorry bout that,

You're giving us nothing more than any killing you can find involving a Muslim. I can give you 1000 involving Catholics for each one you give me. I asked you to give me proof, that people like myself who befriend Muslims, are killed when we don't convert. Of course there are going to be Muslim murderers out there, just like there is of any other religion or race. I'm speaking specifically what you are claiming is their duty as Muslims to do to people like myself.

1. Check out what happened to the black dude.
2. He was targeted.
3. Read em and weep my friend.
4. And this may turn you around as well:http://www.realclearreligion.com/index_files/9cf9cb4cc4bf5dcd561f37fe6f51a61e-504.html

"Unfortunately, this story reminds me of a Catholic family member who intends to marry a devout muslim physician. Of course his family does not approve of their relationship, so he has asked her to convert. Needless to say my family is praying very hard. "

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Missileman
09-08-2009, 08:28 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Oh really?
3. A bit immature I see.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Does my calling you an idiot somehow validate your "source"? Didn't think so.

jimnyc
09-08-2009, 08:33 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Check out what happened to the black dude.
2. He was targeted.
3. Read em and weep my friend.
4. And this may turn you around as well:http://www.realclearreligion.com/index_files/9cf9cb4cc4bf5dcd561f37fe6f51a61e-504.html

"Unfortunately, this story reminds me of a Catholic family member who intends to marry a devout muslim physician. Of course his family does not approve of their relationship, so he has asked her to convert. Needless to say my family is praying very hard. "

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

As to #4 above, that's not even in the US. Secondly, to counter that, my friend is married to a Catholic, the friend that is a Muslim. They have decided to raise their child as Catholic as well, although neither will be converting their religion. They are both very respectful of one another's beliefs and don't intrude on one another. Their little girl is about 5 and speaks fluent Arabic as well as English. Both families still visit and have nothing but love and support for the couple.

In reference to the "black dude", was he a friend of those who killed him? Were those that killed him just Muslims, or radical Muslims with an agenda outside wanting to convert someone?

I'd give you links to thousands of others being killed under similar circumstances to the majority of links you provided, but I thought it would suffice to just point you to any major newspaper and open it. You will find ten fold what you have posted here, and barely anything about people being killed because they wouldn't convert to Islam.

jimnyc
09-08-2009, 08:35 PM
3. A bit immature I see.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Did you not do the same to maineman just earlier in this very thread? And he didn't even engage you in any way or make any rude comments.

Pot, kettle - you get the picture.

chesswarsnow
09-08-2009, 08:39 PM
Sorry bout that,

As to #4 above, that's not even in the US. Secondly, to counter that, my friend is married to a Catholic, the friend that is a Muslim. They have decided to raise their child as Catholic as well, although neither will be converting their religion. They are both very respectful of one another's beliefs and don't intrude on one another. Their little girl is about 5 and speaks fluent Arabic as well as English. Both families still visit and have nothing but love and support for the couple.

In reference to the "black dude", was he a friend of those who killed him? Were those that killed him just Muslims, or radical Muslims with an agenda outside wanting to convert someone?

I'd give you links to thousands of others being killed under similar circumstances to the majority of links you provided, but I thought it would suffice to just point you to any major newspaper and open it. You will find ten fold what you have posted here, and barely anything about people being killed because they wouldn't convert to Islam.

1. Barely?
2. I just started looking.
3. Looked for like 30 minutes.
4. I could flood this site with true finds.
5. Hey I thought you just wanted a mere five?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
09-08-2009, 08:42 PM
Sorry bout that,

Did you not do the same to maineman just earlier in this very thread? And he didn't even engage you in any way or make any rude comments.

Pot, kettle - you get the picture.

1. He and everyone here should of known I was just kidding.
2. LOL!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
09-08-2009, 08:45 PM
Sorry bout that,

Does my calling you an idiot somehow validate your "source"? Didn't think so.

1. Why ofcourse.
2. I didn't bring some whack job links.
3. Just picked em randomly.

Regards,
SirjamesofTexas

jimnyc
09-08-2009, 09:53 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Barely?
2. I just started looking.
3. Looked for like 30 minutes.
4. I could flood this site with true finds.
5. Hey I thought you just wanted a mere five?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And nothing you posted shows that Muslims are lying and wait and killing people that don't convert. None of these people were friends. You simply posted any death you could find including a Muslim. You stated over and over that it is the duty of a Muslim to kill those that don't convert. I'm looking for examples of these millions of Muslims in the USA doing so.

chesswarsnow
09-08-2009, 09:58 PM
Sorry bout that,

And nothing you posted shows that Muslims are lying and wait and killing people that don't convert. None of these people were friends. You simply posted any death you could find including a Muslim. You stated over and over that it is the duty of a Muslim to kill those that don't convert. I'm looking for examples of these millions of Muslims in the USA doing so.

1. I've shown just the tip of the ice-berg, there is far more I could post.
2. You will poo poo anything and everything I post.
3. So why should I bother to keep looking?
4. You've made your mind up, I can't change it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jimnyc
09-08-2009, 11:11 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I've shown just the tip of the ice-berg, there is far more I could post.
2. You will poo poo anything and everything I post.
3. So why should I bother to keep looking?
4. You've made your mind up, I can't change it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Considering none of your articles are about what I asked you to post, I would say it's more the tip of a pile of crap. You've yet to comply with my request, which directly stems from your accusations about Muslims.

chesswarsnow
09-09-2009, 07:10 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Those who are not complying with the tenants of islam are just luke warn muslims.
2. They don't have the convictions that a normal muslim should have.
3. For whatever reason they are being held back, they fear what they desire, and yet they drink in the mystery, they don't fully follow.
4. But in reality, they should be strapping on explosives and blowing themselves up in the market places, as what they are doing throughout the arab lands.
5. Kill ones neighbor is the basic tenant of islam, find a reason to judge the neighbor, and kill them, or someone in their own clan.
6. Thats islam in a nut shell.
7. If you think its not, thats your lack of knowledge, not mine, I have read enough on the horan, to know what it teaches.
8. There is nothing redemptive about that book, its goal is to make everyone submit to some dark black unknown god, which is no god at all, just all-ah, the death god.
9. As Jesus said before, "There is no life in them".
10. To join up with death is to allow its crippling nature to have a hold on you, which is what happens when a Christian, joins to a muslim in friendship.
11. There is an effect, if your not feeling it, you will some day.
12. Do not be angry with me, I am only the messenger.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jimnyc
09-09-2009, 07:43 AM
7. If you think its not, thats your lack of knowledge, not mine, I have read enough on the horan, to know what it teaches.
8. There is nothing redemptive about that book, its goal is to make everyone submit to some dark black unknown god, which is no god at all, just all-ah, the death god.
9. As Jesus said before, "There is no life in them".

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You're showing your ignorance for someone who has read the Quran. Muslims believe in Jesus. You claim they pray to some dark black God called Allah. Allah is Arabic for God - any Muslim will tell you that they believe in the same God as us.

Missileman
09-09-2009, 05:45 PM
I can't help but ROFL everytime some tool disparages someone else's imaginary deity while touting their own imaginary deity...priceless!

chesswarsnow
09-09-2009, 07:44 PM
Sorry bout that,

You're showing your ignorance for someone who has read the Quran. Muslims believe in Jesus. You claim they pray to some dark black God called Allah. Allah is Arabic for God - any Muslim will tell you that they believe in the same God as us.

1. Sure they can make claims to Jesus as a prophet, but not God.
2, They tear Jesus down from the cross, in their beliefs.
3. You have to have a little better judgement my friend.
3. (a) The Christian God, is not the muslim god, not by a long shot, sorry.
4. I've heard muslims make slanderous claims, about how we all worship the same God, but, they do not have a God, as far I can see.
5. islam is a death religion, thats all its offering.
6. You really don't know what Christianity is, to say both islam and Christianity worship the same God.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
09-09-2009, 07:46 PM
Sorry bout that,

I can't help but ROFL everytime some tool disparages someone else's imaginary deity while touting their own imaginary deity...priceless!

1. Everythings funny to a heathern.
2. No worries for what may come, its all, "Life sucks, then you die to them."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Missileman
09-09-2009, 08:03 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Everythings funny to a heathern.
2. No worries for what may come, its all, "Life sucks, then you die to them."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You can't help it you were born bereft of a sense of irony and the ability to write a coherent sentence...doesn't make the stupid shit you write any less hilarious.

chesswarsnow
09-09-2009, 08:41 PM
Sorry bout that,

You can't help it you were born bereft of a sense of irony and the ability to write a coherent sentence...doesn't make the stupid shit you write any less hilarious.

1. All coming from a lost man.
2. Who wants to find a beam of light even if its a reflection from a man of God.
3. Funny how the heathern really do rage.
4. Funny but no ones laughing.
5. Except the lost man.
6. I wonder how long he will be able to stand in his own way?
7. We pays for our tickets and takes our chances.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Missileman
09-09-2009, 09:03 PM
1. All coming from a lost man. More irony...LOL keep em coming

chesswarsnow
09-09-2009, 09:25 PM
Sorry bout that,

More irony...LOL keep em coming

1. Yes, your observant, and yet still lost.
2. I do have a nak for two sides of a different coin.
3. Maybe I should write lyrics for songs.
4. Others have, wonder if theres dough in it?
5. Theres worse things to make a living at.
6. Lets get you learned up on God, my friend.
7. What have you too lose?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Missileman
09-09-2009, 10:14 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Yes, your observant, and yet still lost.
2. I do have a nak for two sides of a different coin.
3. Maybe I should write lyrics for songs.
4. Others have, wonder if theres dough in it?
5. Theres worse things to make a living at.
6. Lets get you learned up on God, my friend.
7. What have you too lose?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Do you believe in Zeus? Vishnu? Being relatively certain your answer is going to be negative, why not?

chesswarsnow
09-10-2009, 07:07 AM
Sorry bout that,

Do you believe in Zeus? Vishnu? Being relatively certain your answer is going to be negative, why not?

1. Theres nothing in it for the follower,
2. What Jesus offers no one else can match.
3. Eternal life is only a Christian tenant, and salvation was born in it.
4. Having said that, its the only teachings in town that can get you to heaven.
5. So you may say, "There is no heaven or hell" but you would be taking a chance you may wish you didn't some day.
6. Are you really willing to take it?
7. Eternal life is only found through faith in Jesus Christ.
8. Is it really all that hard to believe that?
9. There isn't any other coming to save you, you might want to be prepared to catch the only life boat available.
10. Otherwise, your sunk.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Missileman
09-10-2009, 05:43 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Theres nothing in it for the follower,
2. What Jesus offers no one else can match.
3. Eternal life is only a Christian tenant, and salvation was born in it.
4. Having said that, its the only teachings in town that can get you to heaven.
5. So you may say, "There is no heaven or hell" but you would be taking a chance you may wish you didn't some day.
6. Are you really willing to take it?
7. Eternal life is only found through faith in Jesus Christ.
8. Is it really all that hard to believe that?
9. There isn't any other coming to save you, you might want to be prepared to catch the only life boat available.
10. Otherwise, your sunk.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Here's the point, though I'm certain it will be lost on you. If you and I were to sit down with lists of the dozens, perhaps hundreds of deities ever worshipped by man and marked each either "Real" or "Imaginary" when we finished, there would be only one not marked the same on our lists. For all of the reasons you reject the existence of all the others, I reject the entire list. It's the epitome of illogic to apply a different standard to any one deity on the list when they share the exact same amount of evidence of their existence...none.

chesswarsnow
09-10-2009, 10:27 PM
Sorry bout that,

Here's the point, though I'm certain it will be lost on you. If you and I were to sit down with lists of the dozens, perhaps hundreds of deities ever worshipped by man and marked each either "Real" or "Imaginary" when we finished, there would be only one not marked the same on our lists. For all of the reasons you reject the existence of all the others, I reject the entire list. It's the epitome of illogic to apply a different standard to any one deity on the list when they share the exact same amount of evidence of their existence...none.

1. I get your point and raise you one thing you need.
2. Its a , *God Moment*.
3. You have never been touched by God, quite obvious.
4. Unless a vessel gets filled, it shall never know it was empty in the first place.
5. Everyone starts out empty, in life, but the spirit of God can and will fill them.
6. Little by little a vessel gets filled, the closer a person is to God, the more filling he recieves.
7. Sometimes over flowing, depends on how close one is to God.
8. Wouldn't you like to know God like this?
9. Why not? what you know now, seems rather lonesome.
10. Think it over, it might be just the thing you have been looking for in life.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Missileman
09-10-2009, 11:20 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I get your point and raise you one thing you need.
2. Its a , *God Moment*.
3. You have never been touched by God, quite obvious.
4. Unless a vessel gets filled, it shall never know it was empty in the first place.
5. Everyone starts out empty, in life, but the spirit of God can and will fill them.
6. Little by little a vessel gets filled, the closer a person is to God, the more filling he recieves.
7. Sometimes over flowing, depends on how close one is to God.
8. Wouldn't you like to know God like this?
9. Why not? what you know now, seems rather lonesome.
10. Think it over, it might be just the thing you have been looking for in life.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

"god moments" are the fruit of altered brain chemistry, nothing more.

I have no need, inclination, or desire to begin a conversation with an imaginary figure. I have better ways to spend my time than journeys into the illogical. I am quite content in my knowledge that when I die, I will end...naught awaits any of us but oblivion.

chesswarsnow
09-11-2009, 06:59 AM
Sorry bout that,

"god moments" are the fruit of altered brain chemistry, nothing more.

I have no need, inclination, or desire to begin a conversation with an imaginary figure. I have better ways to spend my time than journeys into the illogical. I am quite content in my knowledge that when I die, I will end...naught awaits any of us but oblivion.

1. For sure you were exposed to some religion when growing up?
2. Some people are like vessels with the bottom busted out.
3. No matter how much filling they were given, they always remained empty.
4. You need to have a *God Moment*, in order to know if you can resist God.
5. If you had one, I doubt you could resist.
6. God does speak to those he predestinates.
7. Will you hear the call is whats in question?
8. Or will you be deaf, willingly?
9. Hearing and acting on the call, does give lonesome lives meaning.
10. For everone stays alone, until they here the *call*.
11. Choose wisely, if you indeed hear the *call*, I asure you not everyone gets to hear it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Missileman
09-11-2009, 04:35 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. For sure you were exposed to some religion when growing up?
2. Some people are like vessels with the bottom busted out.
3. No matter how much filling they were given, they always remained empty.
4. You need to have a *God Moment*, in order to know if you can resist God.
5. If you had one, I doubt you could resist.
6. God does speak to those he predestinates.
7. Will you hear the call is whats in question?
8. Or will you be deaf, willingly?
9. Hearing and acting on the call, does give lonesome lives meaning.
10. For everone stays alone, until they here the *call*.
11. Choose wisely, if you indeed hear the *call*, I asure you not everyone gets to hear it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You obviously suffer from a permanent alteration of noodle juice.

code_master
09-11-2009, 04:49 PM
Islam is a religion of peace, did Muslims believe at some point in history that they needed to convert or kill all non-believers, yes! Just as the Christians did during the crusades or the Catholics during the Inquisition. But that was sooooo long ago. There are always going to be extremists, no matter what the belief is, religion, politics; you even have environmental extremists (you never hear of suicide pandas?!).

Jim, you asked me why I was not contributing to this post. I enjoy a good debate as much as the next guy, but a debate is between tow rational people. If I debate with you and you make a point, I will recognize it, not come up with some bull of the top of my head to contradict you. What’s going on in this thread between you and this chesswarsnow reminds me of the last time I was at your house, I was trying to tell you dog something, but no matter what I said, no matter how true it was he kept on barking the same bark. If I did not give up I think I would still be there talking and it barking back at me! Ya know what I mean?

hjmick
09-11-2009, 05:07 PM
Okay, who the hell is "code_master" and how does he get admin status by just joining?

theHawk
09-11-2009, 05:11 PM
Islam is a religion of peace, did Muslims believe at some point in history that they needed to convert or kill all non-believers, yes!

Possibly the most contradictory statement of the year. Most muslims still believe that, you know, because its in the Qur'an. The holy book of the pedophile.

Behold! the religion of "peace":

9.5] So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

[9.29] Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

[9.123] O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).

jimnyc
09-11-2009, 05:51 PM
Okay, who the hell is "code_master" and how does he get admin status by just joining?

He is a good friend of mine. He is the one who created the latest header for me. I gave him temporary admin status so that he can work on a few other things related to the appearance on the back end.

Psssttt...... He's really a Muslim spy and is going to get you non believers!

chesswarsnow
09-11-2009, 05:54 PM
Sorry bout that,

You obviously suffer from a permanent alteration of noodle juice.

1. Yup, and you're a tough nut to crack my friend.:laugh2:
2. We are in this together, my hope is you will one day see the light.

Regards,
SirJamesoTexas

chesswarsnow
09-11-2009, 05:56 PM
Sorry bout that,

Islam is a religion of peace, did Muslims believe at some point in history that they needed to convert or kill all non-believers, yes! Just as the Christians did during the crusades or the Catholics during the Inquisition. But that was sooooo long ago. There are always going to be extremists, no matter what the belief is, religion, politics; you even have environmental extremists (you never hear of suicide pandas?!).

Jim, you asked me why I was not contributing to this post. I enjoy a good debate as much as the next guy, but a debate is between tow rational people. If I debate with you and you make a point, I will recognize it, not come up with some bull of the top of my head to contradict you. What’s going on in this thread between you and this chesswarsnow reminds me of the last time I was at your house, I was trying to tell you dog something, but no matter what I said, no matter how true it was he kept on barking the same bark. If I did not give up I think I would still be there talking and it barking back at me! Ya know what I mean?

1. You don't want any of this.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
09-11-2009, 05:57 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Jim says he's a muslim spy.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
09-11-2009, 06:00 PM
Sorry bout that,

He is a good friend of mine. He is the one who created the latest header for me. I gave him temporary admin status so that he can work on a few other things related to the appearance on the back end.

1. This guy has full access to this site?
2. That could be a problem.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
09-11-2009, 06:00 PM

Anyone who considers himself/herself a 'true believer' meaning orthodox, is heading for a clash with all others. There are a significant number of muslims that are 'true believers', willing to sacrifice themselves and their children in the literal interpretation of the Koran. Not so many Christians and Jews nowadays, but that could change, given incentives.

chesswarsnow
09-11-2009, 06:04 PM
Sorry bout that,

Possibly the most contradictory statement of the year. Most muslims still believe that, you know, because its in the Qur'an. The holy book of the pedophile.

Behold! the religion of "peace":

9.5] So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

[9.29] Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

[9.123] O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).

1. This will be poo pooed.
2. Its for hard liners they will say.
3. We know what its saying, we ain't stupid.
4. Look, read it right there, it says what it says.
5. You're busted if you believe differently.
6. Nice post *The Hawk*!!!!
7. More effort than I would have bothered with.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
09-11-2009, 06:08 PM
Sorry bout that,

Anyone who considers himself/herself a 'true believer' meaning orthodox, is heading for a clash with all others. There are a significant number of muslims that are 'true believers', willing to sacrifice themselves and their children in the literal interpretation of the Koran.

1. You have my agreement 100%, I am so proud I have spent to much time on you! Your opinions have zero influence on myself. You sir, are whacked, which is why I've edited this post.

Not so many Christians and Jews nowadays, but that could change, given incentives.

2. Now this is false, unless a person has some what lost his marbles, which does happen once in a blue cressent moon.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
09-11-2009, 06:15 PM
Sorry bout that,

2. Now this is false, unless a person has some what lost his marbles, which does happen once in a blue cressent moon.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You 'quoted' things I never said. Be more careful.

chesswarsnow
09-11-2009, 06:18 PM
Sorry bout that,

You 'quoted' things I never said. Be more careful.

1. Oops.
2. Thought I read that right.
3. Maybe you can make it clearer?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
09-11-2009, 06:25 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Oops.
2. Thought I read that right.
3. Maybe you can make it clearer?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I did.

hjmick
09-11-2009, 06:36 PM

Well... Okay then. Allah Akbar and all that...

chesswarsnow
09-11-2009, 07:13 PM
Sorry bout that,

I did.

1. But I didn't get it.
2. Maybe next time.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
09-11-2009, 07:15 PM
Sorry bout that,

Well... Okay then. Allah Akbar and all that...

1. If they only knew God, but too sad to hear the fears.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
09-11-2009, 08:46 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But I didn't get it.
2. Maybe next time.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Somehow I doubt it.

chesswarsnow
09-11-2009, 08:58 PM
Sorry bout that,

Somehow I doubt it.

1. Somehow I doubt you will be any more clearer *next time*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
09-11-2009, 09:01 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Somehow I doubt you will be any more clearer *next time*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Indeed, because of your premise.

chesswarsnow
09-11-2009, 09:26 PM
Sorry bout that,

Indeed, because of your premise.

1. Whacked about what?
2. You have some excellent views, I am not atempting to over ride them.
3. We agree on more about this topic, than we disagree on.
4. If I have trampled your toes, I am sorry.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

code_master
09-12-2009, 12:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDJVUnX0rwQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDJVUnX0rwQ

This is my last replay on this thread; may peace fall upon every and each on of you.

chesswarsnow
09-12-2009, 05:06 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. So this is you?
2. Are is it someone who is speaking for you?
3, He was a phoney.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jimnyc
09-12-2009, 06:07 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. So this is you?
2. Are is it someone who is speaking for you?
3, He was a phoney.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

That is not code_master in the video. Why do you say the guy is a phoney? Is he just trying to gain the trust of the audience so that he can cut their heads off later on when the cameras are off?

chesswarsnow
09-12-2009, 09:09 PM
Sorry bout that,

That is not code_master in the video. Why do you say the guy is a phoney? Is he just trying to gain the trust of the audience so that he can cut their heads off later on when the cameras are off?

1. All that crap he started out about the mask and all, bullshit.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jimnyc
09-13-2009, 09:31 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. All that crap he started out about the mask and all, bullshit.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Why is it bullshit? He seemed rather genuine to me. Also, can you explain how millions of Muslims have lived their entire lives here in the US and never once lifted a finger to harm anyone? How can people that are so evil and so hell bent on death and destruction to non-believers - how can they be here for so long and there hasn't been a war of sorts yet?

chesswarsnow
09-13-2009, 09:40 AM
Sorry bout that,

Why is it bullshit? He seemed rather genuine to me. Also, can you explain how millions of Muslims have lived their entire lives here in the US and never once lifted a finger to harm anyone? How can people that are so evil and so hell bent on death and destruction to non-believers - how can they be here for so long and there hasn't been a war of sorts yet?

1. In a way they all wear a mask, if they are not following what the horan teaches.
2. If they walk around in white dresses, and won't act on their writings.
3. The mask they are wearing is the mask of a clown.
4. For they've been had.
5. Those here in America are wearing that mask as well.
6. Most people can't see it.
7. But like that movie, the clown is very evil, and will act some day.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jimnyc
09-13-2009, 10:30 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. In a way they all wear a mask, if they are not following what the horan teaches.
2. If they walk around in white dresses, and won't act on their writings.
3. The mask they are wearing is the mask of a clown.
4. For they've been had.
5. Those here in America are wearing that mask as well.
6. Most people can't see it.
7. But like that movie, the clown is very evil, and will act some day.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And throughout all that blathering you didn't properly answer the question! Are you telling me that 99% of the millions upon millions of Muslims that have lived in the USA and currently live here - ALL of them didn't properly follow the writings? How can millions upon millions of them have missed their calling? We aren't talking just a few here - but MILLIONS of Muslims throughout the years up to current. Every one of them are just not following their "true religion"?

You keep falling back and blaming the Quran. Do you hate the Quran, or Muslims, or both? You claim the Quran demands these people kill, yet the overwhelming majority do not. Are they ALL wrong? I'd guarantee that well over 90% of Muslims in the world have never hurt anyone, physically or verbally - how do you reconcile that with your beliefs that Muslims, through the Quran, want to kill us?

chesswarsnow
09-13-2009, 10:51 AM
Sorry bout that,

And throughout all that blathering you didn't properly answer the question! Are you telling me that 99% of the millions upon millions of Muslims that have lived in the USA and currently live here - ALL of them didn't properly follow the writings? How can millions upon millions of them have missed their calling? We aren't talking just a few here - but MILLIONS of Muslims throughout the years up to current. Every one of them are just not following their "true religion"?

You keep falling back and blaming the Quran. Do you hate the Quran, or Muslims, or both? You claim the Quran demands these people kill, yet the overwhelming majority do not. Are they ALL wrong? I'd guarantee that well over 90% of Muslims in the world have never hurt anyone, physically or verbally - how do you reconcile that with your beliefs that Muslims, through the Quran, want to kill us?

1. Sure I answered it.
2. You just didn't get the answer you were looking for.
3. Luke warm followers, with masks on.
4. Thats my answer.
5. If this population of muslims in USA, were sent to some arab hell hole, *name one*, then they would more likely willing to pull the mask off there.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jimnyc
09-13-2009, 10:58 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Sure I answered it.
2. You just didn't get the answer you were looking for.
3. Luke warm followers, with masks on.
4. Thats my answer.
5. If this population of muslims in USA, were sent to some arab hell hole, *name one*, then they would more likely willing to pull the mask off there.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It would be much easier if you would just admit you cannot answer my questions instead of ranting about conspiracies. The FACTS as we speak stand by what I have posted - you've posted nothing more than your opinion. Facts trump opinions - you lose.

chesswarsnow
09-13-2009, 11:19 AM
Sorry bout that,

It would be much easier if you would just admit you cannot answer my questions instead of ranting about conspiracies. The FACTS as we speak stand by what I have posted - you've posted nothing more than your opinion. Facts trump opinions - you lose.

1. Ive heard of many so called normal muslims who transplanted themsleves in some hell hole, then took up arms against America and non muslims.
2. Happens more often than can be put on print.
3. I stand by my opinions, everytime.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jimnyc
09-13-2009, 12:32 PM
Sorry bout that,
1. Ive heard of many so called normal muslims who transplanted themsleves in some hell hole, then took up arms against America and non muslims.
2. Happens more often than can be put on print.
3. I stand by my opinions, everytime.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You stand by your opinions and I'll continue to stand by the FACTS that totally contradict you.

chesswarsnow
09-13-2009, 03:25 PM
Sorry bout that,

You stand by your opinions and I'll continue to stand by the FACTS that totally contradict you.

1. To you there facts, to me there liberal talking points.
2. You have sucumbed to the liberal brain washing that started on 911.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jimnyc
09-13-2009, 05:38 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. To you there facts, to me there liberal talking points.
2. You have sucumbed to the liberal brain washing that started on 911.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It's a liberal talking point to state that Muslims in the USA do not have a long and sordid history of violent behavior here? They've been in our country LONG before 9/11 with very little violence to speak of, and just as little to speak of since. Blame them for being violent. Blame the Quran for supposedly demanding they be violent. Neither is backed with facts - and that's a fact as well.

chesswarsnow
09-14-2009, 04:09 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Read it how you will, but their book teaches to convert them or kill them.
2. If you don't read it this way, thats your problem.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

emmett
09-14-2009, 04:17 PM
It's a liberal talking point to state that Muslims in the USA do not have a long and sordid history of violent behavior here? They've been in our country LONG before 9/11 with very little violence to speak of, and just as little to speak of since. Blame them for being violent. Blame the Quran for supposedly demanding they be violent. Neither is backed with facts - and that's a fact as well.

i don't know jimbo, there is some pretty suggestive scripture in that weird ass bible of theirs that seems to say that infidels should be killed.

i'm just saying

jimnyc
09-14-2009, 05:49 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Read it how you will, but their book teaches to convert them or kill them.
2. If you don't read it this way, thats your problem.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I have read it, and what it teaches is to kill infidels that would want to harm the holy land. Regardless, the FACTS I have posted throughout this thread have solidified what I stated about Muslims in the USA.

i don't know jimbo, there is some pretty suggestive scripture in that weird ass bible of theirs that seems to say that infidels should be killed.

i'm just saying

Infidels attacking the holy land. And even if the Quran did suggest such, the fact remains that of all the millions that live in the US, and have lived in the US, there is not a history of violent behavior and certainly not a lot of violent behavior to those refusing to convert. I'd rather judge someone based on their actions and lifestyle instead of my perceptions of a book that apparently millions upon millions of Muslims in the US have different perceptions of and lead peaceful lives.

chesswarsnow
09-14-2009, 06:40 PM
Sorry bout that,

I have read it, and what it teaches is to kill infidels that would want to harm the holy land. Regardless, the FACTS I have posted throughout this thread have solidified what I stated about Muslims in the USA.

Infidels attacking the holy land. And even if the Quran did suggest such, the fact remains that of all the millions that live in the US, and have lived in the US, there is not a history of violent behavior and certainly not a lot of violent behavior to those refusing to convert. I'd rather judge someone based on their actions and lifestyle instead of my perceptions of a book that apparently millions upon millions of Muslims in the US have different perceptions of and lead peaceful lives.

1. Problem we're having here is the failure to comunicate, I will try harder too.
2. Muslims are in our back yard.
3. We are dumb enough to invite them, thanks to a moronic immigration policy.
4. But that being said, which an act of congress couldn't even fix.
5. Try going to their backyard, and see just how much freedoms you'll have there.
6. Try looking for a church to go to.
7. Try to say a Christian Prayer, or talk to some one about Jesus Christ.
8. Yeah you go on over there and try it, if you're feeling real freakin lucky.
9. Chances are you won't make till the morrow.
10. Your marrow may, but you will not.
11. Lots of luck with that Jimbo.:laugh2::laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

maineman
09-14-2009, 08:15 PM
can you please explain to me why anyone would want to go to a mosque - or a synagogue, for that matter - and talk about Jesus Christ?

emmett
09-14-2009, 08:41 PM
can you please explain to me why anyone would want to go to a mosque - or a synagogue, for that matter - and talk about Jesus Christ?

Aren't good Christians suppose to spread the message to ALL Virgil? I would think a preacher of the gospel would know that.

emmett
09-14-2009, 08:44 PM

I don't know if that is what many are doing however. It was Saddam Hussein who attacked the Holy Land per say and he seemed to fair OK with them.

maineman
09-14-2009, 08:46 PM

Aren't good Christians suppose to spread the message to ALL Virgil? I would think a preacher of the gospel would know that.

LOL... I have no interest in going into the sanctuaries of other devout individuals and presuming to thrust my faith upon them... I would think that a total asshole like you would be aware of shit like that, but maybe, you are more moron and less asshole in which case, the argument would have blown right over your pin shaped little head.
sorry if I made the wrong choice.
oh, by the way, does that totally on the mark post cause you to pull the trigger and ban me for life AGAIN you silly little boy? :rofl:

chesswarsnow
09-14-2009, 08:54 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I agree there isn't a good reason to go and do it, seeing you will be jailed, and perhaps lose your head over it.
2. Ask yourself, why do we allow them the liberty to come here, build their mosques and spread their bullshit?
3. Also its been rumored around you are some sort of part time preacher.
4. Wouldn't if behove Christians to be able at least to help some poor souls in those hell hole countries?
5. Wasn't that the, *Great Commission*?
6. Its not allowed, door shut, you're out.
7. And thou, your government is allowing them to come here, and there is nothing you can do about it.
8. Perhaps you dont care enough about this Nation, to see the problem with that.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Tudor
09-16-2009, 10:07 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I agree there isn't a good reason to go and do it, seeing you will be jailed, and perhaps lose your head over it.
2. Ask yourself, why do we allow them the liberty to come here, build their mosques and spread their bullshit?
3. Also its been rumored around you are some sort of part time preacher.
4. Wouldn't if behove Christians to be able at least to help some poor souls in those hell hole countries?
5. Wasn't that the, *Great Commission*?
6. Its not allowed, door shut, you're out.
7. And thou, your government is allowing them to come here, and there is nothing you can do about it.
8. Perhaps you dont care enough about this Nation, to see the problem with that.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

We allow them to come here and as you put it, "spread their bullshit" because everyone is allowed to come. Unless your ancestors are Native American, at some point someone in your family came and settled here.

chesswarsnow
09-17-2009, 03:00 PM
Sorry bout that,

We allow them to come here and as you put it, "spread their bullshit" because everyone is allowed to come. Unless your ancestors are Native American, at some point someone in your family came and settled here.

1. So you like *their bullshit*?
2. What about canabals?
3. You want them in here too?
4. We are over flowing with illegals, you want more of em?
5. If you can get here, bring it eh?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas