PDA

View Full Version : Health Care Reform...defined in one post!

emmett
08-28-2009, 04:10 PM
One may...or...maybe not have noticed I have absented myself from any further discussion about the Goveernment's Health care reform, or should I say the Democrat's attempt to hijack health care from the people of the United States of America. I am going to however make one final point and then say nothing more.....

Let's get this straight for those of you who are too damn stupid to see the writing on the walls....

1) This 1100 page reform law was written by a committee whose head admits not to even understand the thing.

2) It would be passed by a congress who hasn't read it (but exempts themselves from it).....well...some of their assistants have read "parts" of it.

3) It would be signed by a president who smokes and hasn't read it either

4) It would have funding administered by a treasury chief who is a known and admitted tax cheat

5) Be overseen by a Surgeon General who is obese and unhealthy

6) Be financed by a country that is broke

Now look.....I may not be Albery Einstein but I have been around a while and I know a complete loser when I see one.

chesswarsnow
08-28-2009, 05:49 PM
One may...or...maybe not have noticed I have absented myself from any further discussion about the Goveernment's Health care reform, or should I say the Democrat's attempt to hijack health care from the people of the United States of America. I am going to however make one final point and then say nothing more.....

1. Why be left out?
2.There must be more you can say on this hot topic!

Let's get this straight for those of you who are too damn stupid to see the writing on the walls....

3. Stupid is as stupid does.

1) This 1100 page reform law was written by a committee whose head admits not to even understand the thing.

4. Are they really saying that, can I get a quote button on that?

2) It would be passed by a congress who hasn't read it (but exempts themselves from it).....well...some of their assistants have read "parts" of it.

5. Well what we have now just serves a select group of people, those with insurance provided by an employer, guess what many self employed do actually get left out, its just not right!

3) It would be signed by a president who smokes and hasn't read it either

6. Lots of people smoke, does that mean he is a duffass?

4) It would have funding administered by a treasury chief who is a known and admitted tax cheat

7. Well people make mistakes, he paid what he was due, so I guess what else do you expect of a liberal, should be asked eh?

5) Be overseen by a Surgeon General who is obese and unhealthy

8. That might be a problem, I guess it does say a lot about Americas Health as a whole, when any old whale can get that job???

6) Be financed by a country that is broke

9. Who says we can't print more money, its always worked before???

Now look.....I may not be Albery Einstein but I have been around a while and I know a complete loser when I see one.

10. You are no idiot either, with age does come a certain amount of real wisdom, just making it to fifty is a good measure of wisdom, many I knew didn't even make it to thirty.

11. We are all bound to look at this differently, I look at it as it being busted, and broken, glad you have insurance thou.:beer:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
08-28-2009, 06:03 PM
11. We are all bound to look at this differently, I look at it as it being busted, and broken, glad you have insurance thou.:beer:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If Emmett has insurance, he's paying for it himself. Many self-employed do. I have at least 5 friends who own their own businesses and cannot afford to do so, for that reason their spouses have taken part-time jobs, often with grocery chains for 30 hours a week, which provides for good family insurance-none have been bounced for 'pre-existing conditions.' Is their something wrong with you wife?

chesswarsnow
08-28-2009, 08:06 PM
Sorry bout that,

If Emmett has insurance, he's paying for it himself. Many self-employed do. I have at least 5 friends who own their own businesses and cannot afford to do so, for that reason their spouses have taken part-time jobs, often with grocery chains for 30 hours a week, which provides for good family insurance-none have been bounced for 'pre-existing conditions.' Is their something wrong with you wife?

1. She's kinda busy at the moment, with a 9 month old girl.
2. That prevents her from working, I prefer not to put her into some day care, just to whore ourselves out to the system.
3. Many would do otherwise, thats your call.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

emmett
08-29-2009, 04:17 PM
For your information Sir james....

I do not have health care!!!!!! Canm't afford it right now!

Part of being convicted to something and standing behind it is not to be a hypocrit, One thing I am not sir......is a hypocrit!

chesswarsnow
08-29-2009, 05:37 PM
Sorry bout that,

For your information Sir james....

1. I didn't know, tough times all around these days.

I do not have health care!!!!!! Canm't afford it right now!

2. Millions do not, but are you for some sort of access other than indengent access?

Part of being convicted to something and standing behind it is not to be a hypocrit, One thing I am not sir......is a hypocrit!

3. Its okay, if you think your unworthy to have access, but simply speaking, your way more important to me, than the millions upon millions of Mexicans and other illegals who have access, and have no commitment to pay one dime.
4. You need to be included, like so many others, millions of others, you're that important.
5. But we have screaming people saying you do not, you do my friend, you do.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
08-30-2009, 06:00 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. She's kinda busy at the moment, with a 9 month old girl.
2. That prevents her from working, I prefer not to put her into some day care, just to whore ourselves out to the system.
3. Many would do otherwise, thats your call.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So, like has been said a zillion times responding to your position, YOU CHOOSE NOT to have insurance, yet want us to pay for it.

chesswarsnow
08-31-2009, 07:18 AM
Sorry bout that,

So, like has been said a zillion times responding to your position, YOU CHOOSE NOT to have insurance, yet want us to pay for it.

1. Thats whats wrong with American people in general, they want to sluff off the the raising of their children on others.
2. I can see that with a single parent family, but with famlies with two parents, children should be at home.
3. Its not by choice, its by good judgement, which I prefer over yours.
4. The integrity of the people of America is being laid to waste over healthcare insurance, I refuse to be subjected to the machine.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Insein
08-31-2009, 08:42 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Thats whats wrong with American people in general, they want to sluff off the the raising of their children on others.
2. I can see that with a single parent family, but with famlies with two parents, children should be at home.
4. The integrity of the people of America is being laid to waste over healthcare insurance, I refuse to be subjected to the machine.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So you would rather create a completely different machine far more nefarious and destructive to the health of the American Family than the original?

chesswarsnow
08-31-2009, 04:18 PM
Sorry bout that,

So you would rather create a completely different machine far more nefarious and destructive to the health of the American Family than the original?

1. Yes.
2. In this case, I would prefer to throw out the *Baby with the Bath Water*.
3. I see we have no better choice other than to do just that!
4. If todays government doesn't have the balls to vote this in, lets have the American People vote on it!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
08-31-2009, 07:35 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

got it. You and yours are concurrently sponges and superior to everyone else. Especially those that fight to survive.

You are delusional and will lose it all, if you find your 'dreams' coming true.

chesswarsnow
09-01-2009, 07:52 AM
Sorry bout that,

got it. You and yours are concurrently sponges and superior to everyone else.

1. Whom are we sponging off of? The last time I was in the hospital I paid cash.

Especially those that fight to survive.

2. Working for a school district isn't fighting, its a cake walk deary, you suck off people like me's tax dollars.
3. If anyone thinks they are superior, its people like you, if you want to know the real truth.
4. I am a common working class stiff, whom does all the dirty work to keep this country going.

You are delusional and will lose it all, if you find your 'dreams' coming true.

5. My dreams is to escape the machine, with something to pass on, there is a way to do it, and God willing I will find it.
6. I am not unlike every human being that has walked the planet, I want to have a good life, and when its over I don't want some machine picking my bones.
7. Whats mine is mine, not the machines, when I pass from this world, I want the things I have gathered to remain gathered in my corner, and go to my offspring, when I'm gone.
8. I don't think thats too much to ask.
9. The way things now are, you will someday see all your wealth at some point go to the machine, either with hidden costs on a stay in the hospital, having insurance, and or slowly being drained with insurance premiums you can not begin to afford.
10. Keeping you in the poor house, ofcourse if you have it all paid by the tax payers, (like Obama and all gov. workiers), you are above all this huh?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Insein
09-01-2009, 08:42 AM
The prescription you are suggesting to correct the healthcare system is equivalent to killing a patient with a broken arm in order to rebuild him as some sort of Frankenstein monster that is more disfigured and grotesque than anything we could possibly imagine.

SassyLady
09-02-2009, 01:26 AM
The prescription you are suggesting to correct the healthcare system is equivalent to killing a patient with a broken arm in order to rebuild him as some sort of Frankenstein monster that is more disfigured and grotesque than anything we could possibly imagine.

Exactly!!! Brilliant metaphor!!! :clap:

(you must spread reptutation before giving to Insein again!!!)

chesswarsnow
09-02-2009, 07:07 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. So you have insurance?
2. With a high deductable?
3. Some govenment jobs insurance have high deductables too.
4. The insurance companies know how to insulate themselves from loss.
5. A large percentage of medical expense are small claims, and they want you to cover this.
6. Whats the point in having it, other than to only cover major problems.
7. What we presently have is lopsided, and serves a select group of people, thats like building a huge barn and only allowing a certain portion of the horses to use it.
8. How in Gods name, does anyone have the right to decide who gets in and who stays out?
9. And who gets wiped out and who doesn't over an illness?
10. This is barberic in this day and age.
11. Soon they will be requiring everyone to pay first before getting help at the hospitals, you wait and see.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
09-02-2009, 05:19 PM
Sorry bout that,

5. My dreams is to escape the machine, with something to pass on, there is a way to do it, and God willing I will find it.
6. I am not unlike every human being that has walked the planet, I want to have a good life, and when its over I don't want some machine picking my bones.
7. Whats mine is mine, not the machines, when I pass from this world, I want the things I have gathered to remain gathered in my corner, and go to my offspring, when I'm gone.
8. I don't think thats too much to ask.
9. The way things now are, you will someday see all your wealth at some point go to the machine, either with hidden costs on a stay in the hospital, having insurance, and or slowly being drained with insurance premiums you can not begin to afford.
10. Keeping you in the poor house, ofcourse if you have it all paid by the tax payers, (like Obama and all gov. workiers), you are above all this huh?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What's yours is yours, what's mine is yours. That is not a 'self-made man' that's a sponge off of government, meaning everyone else. Lots of us would like to leave something to our children too, but don't expect you to provide the means.

BTW, I work in private school.

chesswarsnow
09-02-2009, 06:45 PM
Sorry bout that,

What's yours is yours, what's mine is yours. That is not a 'self-made man' that's a sponge off of government, meaning everyone else. Lots of us would like to leave something to our children too, but don't expect you to provide the means.

BTW, I work in private school.

1. Explain where whats yours in mine?
2. As of now, I don't get anything free, or on public account.
3. Are you having a hard time understanding that again?
4. Or is it selective reading?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas