PDA

View Full Version : Pro-Obama Cop to Protester: "Put Sign Away... I Can Charge You With Whatever I Want T

stephanie
08-28-2009, 06:57 PM
:eek:

Woah!... This was the scene outside Rep. Jim Moran's town hall meeting on Tuesday night.

Today's Hope and Change...
Officer Cheeks tells some town hall protesters to put away their signs or he'll "charge them with trespassing or whatever he wants."

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hIKPKjl0-pg&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hIKPKjl0-pg&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This video was taken on Tuesday, August 25th, 2009 at Rep. Jim Moran's (D-VA) Town Hall meeting on Obama Deathcare (Howie Dean was there too) held at South Lakes High School in Reston, VA.

Many people were left outside when the school filled to capacity. School security officer Wesley Cheeks, Jr. did not like my anti-Obamacare poster which used one of the gone-viral "Joker" graphics.

Hat Tip Martin Jones

from another great site I visit often..
http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/

Silver
08-28-2009, 07:14 PM
If that happened on the 25th of August...by now that fuckin' idiot cop shouldn't have a job as of today....asshole Obama supporters are destroying the country....:salute:

08-28-2009, 11:07 PM
Well, i cant imagine that man not being fired once this video explodes on the national circuit.

Jeff
08-28-2009, 11:45 PM
I wonder if Obama thinks he acted stupidly??

Gaffer
08-29-2009, 09:24 AM
Affirmative action in your face. A ignorant man in a position of power is a very dangerous thing. I do hope they sent a copy of that to the city council and chief of police. If the guy is even working for the city. A school security officer? Is he even part of the force. Is it an off duty detail?

Expect more of this.

Joyful HoneyBee
08-29-2009, 04:55 PM
According to a respondent at a site called Storm'n Norm'n this guy works for Fairfax County, VA. The Fairfax County law enforcement agency for which this cop works would be remiss to fail to discipline Wesley Cheeks for his actions in this case. He is a disgrace to law enforcement and as such he is a menace to society. He showed himself for what he obviously is...a no nothing twit who spits on the Constitution. We don't need cops like that. The public needs to demand that he be ceremoniously fired and banned from ever working in law enforcement again. And, if the other guy with him is also a cop....he gets the boot, too.

If our special investigators who are actually trying to protect us from the horrors of terrorism can be held to the level of scrutiny that Holder is pushing, then I say that this cretin, Cheeks, should be held to no lesser scrutiny. Do I think it will happen.....NO!

Fortunately, as I browsed for public response and media attention that is being focused on this matter, I found a really interesting site that I previously had not been aware of. Apparently there is a site for military and public safety officials called Oath Keepers. http://oathkeepers.org I found it very reassuring to know that this organization exists. :salute:

Gaffer
08-29-2009, 08:06 PM
Nothing will be done because he's one of the dark lords minions. Hell if they let terrorists go and hire radicals who have been in prison for attempted murder to be advisers to the dark lord, what makes anyone think they will go after this guy. It's what the future holds in store for all of us. And notice what color most of them are. And yeah, that is racists. I do profile in my own way.

5stringJeff
08-29-2009, 08:30 PM
Hooray for the Police State!

LiberalNation
08-30-2009, 02:38 AM
Yeah cops suck.

Abbey Marie
09-01-2009, 01:58 PM
The left's agenda: severely limit free speech from the right, severely limit gun ownership. Sound familiar? Our daughter is studying Russian language in college. It may soon be very useful.

How long before we have one gov't-run source of printed news? Thank goodness for the Internet. For now.