PDA

View Full Version : Tubing, floating or whatever you call it...

jackass
09-01-2009, 11:41 AM
We are headed down the Edisto River for our first floating trip down here in SC. Still a little worried about the gators but people do it all the time without incident. Anyone else have any cool plans for the Labor Day weekend?

jimnyc
09-01-2009, 12:54 PM
Yep, scouring YouTube looking for videos of dummies being eaten by gators while riding in their rubber duckies.:coffee:

Abbey Marie
09-01-2009, 01:45 PM
Yep, scouring YouTube looking for videos of dummies being eaten by gators while riding in their rubber duckies.:coffee:

:laugh2:

Jeff
09-01-2009, 08:22 PM
We are headed down the Edisto River for our first floating trip down here in SC. Still a little worried about the gators but people do it all the time without incident. Anyone else have any cool plans for the Labor Day weekend?

JA I have done it down the Edisto river a million times, yes there are gators , but I worry more about the snakes, had a buddy in Orangeburg fishing the river and a snake fell from the tree into his boat, LOL, you guessed it, he shot it, LOL

Mr. P
09-01-2009, 09:37 PM
JA I have done it down the Edisto river a million times, yes there are gators , but I worry more about the snakes, had a buddy in Orangeburg fishing the river and a snake fell from the tree into his boat, LOL, you guessed it, he shot it, LOL

:laugh2: Was his name Bubba? :laugh2:

Jeff
09-02-2009, 09:08 PM
:laugh2: Was his name Bubba? :laugh2:

LOL, should have been, he called everybody Buub , lol, that should explain it all

jackass
09-03-2009, 08:38 PM

LOL Thats what one of the guys says. They are more worried about snakes. Personally I would take ANY snake over a gator any day of the week!! LOL

Thanks Jimbo!!! :laugh2: