PDA

View Full Version : Hannity & Colmes

Trigg
04-13-2007, 08:23 PM
I would like to say that I really like the shows they have done about the hypocracy regarding the Imus firing.

Tonight they brought up Al and Jackson and also Hillary for having a rapper who says the sames things Imus said. They are keeping the heat on this story.

The Rutgers team has accepted his apology. Why didn't CBS wait for this? Why did they cave to the hatemongers (Al and Jackson)????????

manu1959
04-13-2007, 08:37 PM
I would like to say that I really like the shows they have done about the hypocracy regarding the Imus firing.

Tonight they brought up Al and Jackson and also Hillary for having a rapper who says the sames things Imus said. They are keeping the heat on this story.

The Rutgers team has accepted his apology. Why didn't CBS wait for this? Why did they cave to the hatemongers (Al and Jackson)????????

money talks.....no adds no show....hard to back and idiot for free....

nappy headed hoe aint a ghandi moment

Dilloduck
04-13-2007, 08:40 PM

And money coerced CBS to fire Imus?

Mr. P
04-13-2007, 08:42 PM

Bottom line...yup.

manu1959
04-13-2007, 08:43 PM

advertisers had money....they decided not to give cbs any more money....

what imus said and has said in the past should have got him fired long ago...he is a talentless hack ... same as stern the all deserve to be homeless....fuck if could do their job

Dilloduck
04-13-2007, 08:49 PM
advertisers had money....they decided not to give cbs any more money....

what imus said and has said in the past should have got him fired long ago...he is a talentless hack ... same as stern the all deserve to be homeless....fuck if could do their job

ergo, successful capitalists have the power to control what is said and who can say it. Sorta like they "speak" with thier money to get people elected.

Trigg
04-13-2007, 08:50 PM

In all honesty I never listened to him, I thought he was boring and never even stopped on the show.

Now, having said that, Hannity and Colmes have kept the heat on regarding the rappers and Al and Jacksons statements regarding Jews and white devils.

IF it isn't right for one it isn't right for all. The black women on the show tonight agreed with this statement.

manu1959
04-13-2007, 08:50 PM
ergo, successful capitalists have the power to control what is said and who can say it. Sorta like they "speak" with thier money to get people elected.

which is why before you vote you should understand who is funding them....

Trigg
04-13-2007, 08:57 PM

No, the squeeky wheel coerced CBS to fire Imus.

shattered
04-13-2007, 08:59 PM

Methinks Imus' mouth is what got him fired. :D Freedom of speech, shock jock, or not, common sense should tell you what's not going to be acceptable on the air..

Dilloduck
04-13-2007, 09:00 PM
which is why before you vote you should understand who is funding them....

No doubt--follow the money to see what your life is gonna be like. Amazing how poor blacks can threaten big money. I still say something is pretty damn fishy. ( my apologies to all mullets here )

Mr. P
04-13-2007, 09:02 PM

But that squeaky wheel = $$$$$

manu1959
04-13-2007, 09:06 PM
No doubt--follow the money to see what your life is gonna be like. Amazing how poor blacks can threaten big money. I still say something is pretty damn fishy. ( my apologies to all mullets here )

fishy...100 says imus numbers were falling....the timing of his stupidity was rather convenient

Trigg
04-13-2007, 09:07 PM
Methinks Imus' mouth is what got him fired. :D Freedom of speech, shock jock, or not, common sense should tell you what's not going to be acceptable on the air..

The black people Hannity has had on the show have said that there is a double standard. So yes, he should have known he was going to get in trouble for saying what he did.

But really, it's not any worse that what has been said against white people by blacks, or against blacks by other blacks.

Trigg
04-13-2007, 09:09 PM
But that squeaky wheel = $$$$$

Always has always will.

Please, I work in health care. The loud mouth Dr. always gets the tests he wants same day (squeaky wheel).

manu1959
04-13-2007, 09:09 PM
The black people Hannity has had on the show have said that there is a double standard. So yes, he should have known he was going to get in trouble for saying what he did.

But really, it's not any worse that what has been said against white people by blacks, or against blacks by other blacks.

you are right it is no worse....it is still stupid shit to say....he paid with his job....actions have consequences....maybe other people with think twice before they say stupid shit now

shattered
04-13-2007, 09:12 PM

My point is you should always use common sense before you open your mouth. It's not money (or lack thereof) that got Imus fired; it's not complaining that got Imus fired; it's his OWN POOR CHOICE OF WORDS.. He didn't think before he spoke, which is something everyone should do, regardless of their profession.

Double standards, or not.. Life isn't fair, and just because someone else doesn't get nailed, doesn't mean you won't.

Dilloduck
04-13-2007, 09:14 PM
Always has always will.

Please, I work in health care. The loud mouth Dr. always gets the tests he wants same day (squeaky wheel).

I still wanna know how poor blacks can scare big money into shutting up a white man who is talking like a black man !

Trigg
04-13-2007, 09:16 PM
you are right it is no worse....it is still stupid shit to say....he paid with his job....actions have consequences....maybe other people with think twice before they say stupid shit now

But they will not pay. This will all die down, and the rappers will still insult women and the radio stations will still play their songs. They will still paint white people at the enemy.

The "New" black panther party will still have a say and people will still debate whether blacks can "really" be racist. Come on, Imus didn't say anything that isn't said on 100 other radio and comedy stations nationwide.

WHY THE DOUBLE STANDARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

manu1959
04-13-2007, 09:16 PM
I still wanna know how poor blacks can scare big money into shutting up a white man who is talking like a black man !

wasn't poor blacks....was the white guilt....

Trigg
04-13-2007, 09:29 PM

Maybe that is my problem. I don't understand white guilt.

Coming from a family of poor Kansas dirt farmers we didn't have any power and everything we have now is due to hard work and education.

Mr. P
04-13-2007, 09:38 PM
Always has always will.

Professionally, health care workers are the SQUEAKIEST folks I've ever come across. :poke: Really ego city!

Dilloduck
04-13-2007, 09:38 PM

And here I thought white guilt flew out the window when it came to dollar signs.

Dilloduck
04-13-2007, 09:40 PM
But they will not pay. This will all die down, and the rappers will still insult women and the radio stations will still play their songs. They will still paint white people at the enemy.

The "New" black panther party will still have a say and people will still debate whether blacks can "really" be racist. Come on, Imus didn't say anything that isn't said on 100 other radio and comedy stations nationwide.

WHY THE DOUBLE STANDARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

WHITEY IS SCARED !!

manu1959
04-13-2007, 09:41 PM
And here I thought white guilt flew out the window when it came to dollar signs.

nah i live in the heart of white guilt....these folks would bk their own company to score points with the cocktail set

Trigg
04-13-2007, 09:43 PM
Professionally, health care workers are the SQUEAKIEST folks I've ever come across. :poke: Really ego city!

Dr's are the ones I was talking about the rest of us are really sweet, I swear!

gabosaurus
04-13-2007, 11:31 PM
Why did they cave in? It's called "money." CBS was willing to forgive and forget. That changed when sponsors began pulling their ads. I doubt it had anything to do with the public outcry or any protests.
Hannity is seething over this because, like most Republicans, he agreed with Imus.

Nukeman
04-14-2007, 08:15 AM
Why did they cave in? It's called "money." CBS was willing to forgive and forget. That changed when sponsors began pulling their ads. I doubt it had anything to do with the public outcry or any protests.
Hannity is seething over this because, like most Republicans, he agreed with Imus.

Have yo ever watched Hannity's show. He repeated over and over that what Imus said was sexist, rude, inflamatory, and distasteful. He did say that even though he didn't agree with what imus said there was no reason to fire him for racism.

Hannity did not agree with Imus at all on what he said. What he is concerned about is the implications down the road for all concerning their freedom of speach or I should say lack of.

Watch the show of the people you are writing about next time befor you comment.

krisy
04-14-2007, 08:23 AM
I think the show has been excellent in it's coverage.

I'm anxious for O Reilly to get back .....even tho I love Michelle.

He told her by phone interview that a lot of the black rappers will be hearing from him via his show. Should be interesting.