PDA

View Full Version : My shackles have cracks........

Trinity
09-02-2009, 06:38 PM
if things go well they will fall away and then I can leave this god awful state!!!!!!!!!!

I talked to my ex on the phone a little while ago, and he said he needed to discuss something with the boy's. I was like ok, I'll get them, he said well let me tell you first.

He has an offer in the works of moving to the west coast and starting up a new production company out there. They will buy his house now, and give him quite a large sum to move out there and purchase another house. It is not etched in stone yet, but a very real possibility that he will take it and go.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:: dance::dance::dance:

I have been wanting to get out of this god awful state for many many years, however I knew that my ex would throw 15 different kinds of fits if I tried to move the boy's to another state.

But if he moves first!!!!!!! I'm outta here! ;)

jackass
09-03-2009, 08:40 PM
Well good luck! Where are you thinking of moving to?

Kathianne
09-03-2009, 08:44 PM
if things go well they will fall away and then I can leave this god awful state!!!!!!!!!!

I talked to my ex on the phone a little while ago, and he said he needed to discuss something with the boy's. I was like ok, I'll get them, he said well let me tell you first.

He has an offer in the works of moving to the west coast and starting up a new production company out there. They will buy his house now, and give him quite a large sum to move out there and purchase another house. It is not etched in stone yet, but a very real possibility that he will take it and go.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:: dance::dance::dance:

I have been wanting to get out of this god awful state for many many years, however I knew that my ex would throw 15 different kinds of fits if I tried to move the boy's to another state.

But if he moves first!!!!!!! I'm outta here! ;)

I wish you all the best, I know what that is like. On the other hand, other family?

Gaffer
09-03-2009, 08:54 PM
I wish you all the best, I know what that is like. On the other hand, other family?

Other family may follow.

Kathianne
09-03-2009, 09:08 PM
Other family may follow.

That would be great!

Trinity
09-04-2009, 06:05 AM
Well good luck! Where are you thinking of moving to?

Not sure yet, I still have about a year of school left. I'd like to finish that first, and see what job offers pop up. However I can say it will involve a state that does not believe in snow!!! I hate the cold. Both boy's want to live by the ocean.

Trinity
09-04-2009, 06:10 AM

Yeah and I am sure gaffer will follow. As for other family by the time I am done with school and actually move, I should be able to afford plane tickets to fly back to visit periodically.

The only family left here after moving and gaffer following would be my mother who lives two hours away and my brother and his family who is about an hour away, and honestly I saw my mother for the first time in three years last July, and I don't see my brother that often either.

Oh and my ex's income will go up, along with his child support!!!:coffee:

emmett
09-04-2009, 01:09 PM
Savannah Georgia fits your criteria as well as Charleston, SC (not my favorite place), Jacksonville is nice if you live in the right area. Just some suggestions.