PDA

View Full Version : Black Panther calle Michelle Malkin a ho..

stephanie
04-13-2007, 09:37 PM
I tried to bring it over, couldn't figure it out...see it at link below...Amazing

http://www.motionbox.com/video/player/069bd8be14198c

manu1959
04-13-2007, 09:49 PM
I tried to bring it over, couldn't figure it out...see it at link below...Amazing

too funny....

Sitarro
04-13-2007, 09:54 PM

Not only does she have an incredible mind and stunning looks she is a badass as well, she's near perfection.......I adore her!

You're fabulous too Steph! Thanks for finding that.:clap: :clap: :clap:

stephanie
04-13-2007, 10:00 PM
Not only does she have an incredible mind and stunning looks she is a badass as well, she's near perfection.......I adore her!

You're fabulous too Steph! Thanks for finding that.:clap: :clap: :clap:

:cheers2:

Samantha
04-13-2007, 10:22 PM
So? The Black Panther and Imus are a couple of assholes.

Are we celebrating this?

stephanie
04-13-2007, 10:26 PM
:lol:

:chillpill:

Kathianne
04-13-2007, 10:32 PM
too funny....

I'm forced to agree, he lost it. She owned him.

stephanie
04-13-2007, 10:45 PM
found this at Michelles site...A little history on the Shabazz
-----------------
Next, one Malik Shabazz, leader of the "New Black Panther Party," refuses to apologize for lynching the innocent Duke lacrosse players--and then proceeds to call me a "political prostitute" and mouthpiece for whites. Like I haven't heard that a half-million times before. (The Left's whore fixation continues. See also: The vile bile we have to put up with.)

He could have at least rapped it. Or said something about my hair. Maybe borrow a page from Wonkette next time and toss in a gratuitous ping-pong ball joke.

Yup, I've heard it all before. Comes with the territory when you're an uppity brown woman who strays from the liberal plantation, you know.
http://michellemalkin.com/

Just so you know how poisonous this clown is--and why he really never deserves another second on TV airwaves, here's my full column from Nov. 2, 2001 about Shabazz and his "party:"

More Muslim enemies from within
Nov. 2, 2001
By Michelle Malkin
Copyright Creators Syndicate

There was a venomous hatefest in the nation's capitol on Halloween night. It was hosted by Malik Zulu Shabazz of the militant New Black Panther Party. Deadly rhetorical spores of Anti-Americanism and anti-Semitism permeated the air for more than four hours.

But there has been no panic. No uproar. Nothing.

If this event had been an anti-Muslim rally, the story would be front-page news. Editorialists and academics would be decrying racial and religious intolerance. Left-wing celebrities and MTV veejays would be hectoring us about the need for unity and harmony. Politicians would be condemning the hatemongers as radical extremists who undermine the American way of life.

Instead, the Muslim marathon of malevolence I watched Wednesday night on C-SPAN-2 received absolutely no mainstream media criticism. In fact, it got no mainstream newspaper press coverage at all -- an especially ugly irony since it was held at the prestigious National Press Club in the heart of Washington, D.C. Where are all the dogged, brave-hearted members of the Beltway press corps when you need them to cover a war story in their very own lounge?

This was no ordinary forum of scholars, journalists, and bureaucrats of the sort who normally show up at the National Press Club to rub elbows and nibble croissants. It was a super-charged, anti-American grievance session populated by Muslim crackpots and conspiracy theorists. The so-called town hall meeting in the spacious ballroom of the Press Club was "moderated" by Shabazz, a Howard University law school graduate and fanatical racist agitator who was once described admiringly by a Washington Post reporter as "tall and lean as a pine" with "the grace of an athlete."

He wore his usual garb - a dark Goebbels-like uniform with patches and stripes, close-cropped hair, and Malcolm X designer glasses. Surrounding him were a unit of peace-loving Muslims in black berets and paramilitary gear, who defiantly chanted "Black power!" on cue.

Shabazz defended Osama bin Laden, blamed President Bush for the 9-11 attacks, called our founding fathers "snakes" and likened them to terrorists, lambasted Catholicism, Christians, and Jews, and repeated his avaricious call for societal reparations to blacks. This is old hat for Shabazz, who rose to power under ex-Nation of Islam exile Khalid Muhamad. Among Shabazz's resume highlights: stoking the recent Cincinnati race riots; organizing a legal support group for O.J. Simpson; leading a boycott of a D.C.-based Korean grocery store that was later firebombed; urging followers in Maryland to "crush" any "straw-chewin', tobacco-chewin' racist redneck" that assaults blacks; and threatening to kill whites and police officers if they interfered with his "Million Youth March" two years ago in New York.

"The only solution any time there is a funeral in the black community is a funeral in the police community," Shabazz told the marchers at the time.

Consumed by hate of law enforcement, not a single person at the Press Club forum had a shred of gratitude for the hundreds of mostly white cops and firemen who sacrificed their lives to save their fellow Americans of all colors and creeds on 9-11. Instead, panelists and audience members stewed about racial profiling, blamed whites for drug abuse in black communities, and practically danced on the graves of the victims of 9-11 terrorism with repeated references to "the chickens coming home to roost."

One audience member claimed that the hijackings, destruction, and deaths were "nothing more than a Hollywood lie." An "imaam" named Abdul Alim Musa agreed, assailing the "Zionists in Hollywood, the Zionists in New York, and the Zionists in D.C." who "all collaborate" to oppress blacks and Muslims. Another audience member refuted the politically correct notion that the Muslim religion is rooted in peace. After all, he noted, true followers believe that "Paradise is under the shade of our swords."

Co-hosting the Press Club forum was Mohammed Asi, an official of the Islamic Center of Washington, D.C. - where President Bush proclaimed that "Islam is peace" less than a week after the terrorist hijackings. Asi said and did nothing to quell the racist, anti-American terrorist sympathizers in the room.

9-11 taught us that our greatest enemies lurk from within. Before the war, the Malik Shabazzes of the world were treated by the press as curious nuisances in funny costumes. It's long past time to call and condemn them for what they truly are: Treacherous threats.

And for those of you who followed the Mohammed Cartoon Rage closely last year, you might remember Shabazz protesting at the Danish Embassy in D.C. We were there as he exhorted his little band of thugs: Watch Takbir! The video.

Samantha
04-13-2007, 10:52 PM
found this at Michelles site...A little history on the Shabazz
-----------------
Next, one Malik Shabazz, leader of the "New Black Panther Party," refuses to apologize for lynching the innocent Duke lacrosse players--and then proceeds to call me a "political prostitute" and mouthpiece for whites. Like I haven't heard that a half-million times before. (The Left's whore fixation continues. See also: The vile bile we have to put up with.)

Malkin is a shrill rabid rightie, like Ann Coulter. But besides that, what does Imus have to do with the left? If it's a fixation of the left, there must be more than some Black Panther saying it.

stephanie
04-13-2007, 10:58 PM
Malkin is a shrill rabid rightie, like Ann Coulter. But besides that, what does Imus have to do with the left? If it's a fixation of the left, there must be more than some Black Panther saying it.

And your a shrill rabid lefty....So
I can feel your shrill through my computer...Sheesh
I hope you keep an eye on your blood pressure..

stephanie
04-13-2007, 11:07 PM

Are you loosing it...

This thread isn't about Imas..

Maybe your in the wrong thread??:poke:

gabosaurus
04-13-2007, 11:23 PM
Two things:
A -- The Black Panthers should all be fired from their radio shows
B -- Michelle Malkin is a rabid nappy headed ho.

Samantha
04-13-2007, 11:56 PM
Are you loosing it...

This thread isn't about Imas..

Maybe your in the wrong thread??:poke:Do you read your own links? I even quoted the part for you. OK here it is again, please concentrate.

The Left's whore fixation continues.

So there is a black panther.......and who else? If it's a fixation of the left, there has to be lots of lefties doing it right? Is Imus the other one? I didn't know he was left. Who are the others? Now do you see how your post brought up the subject? Who's losing it?

Samantha
04-13-2007, 11:56 PM
And your a shrill rabid lefty....So
I can feel your shrill through my computer...Sheesh
I hope you keep an eye on your blood pressure..Right back at ya sweetheart.

TheStripey1
04-14-2007, 12:10 AM

I'm not a MM fan... but... he was out of line.

loosecannon
04-14-2007, 12:17 AM
Next, one Malik Shabazz, leader of the "New Black Panther Party," refuses to apologize for lynching the innocent Duke lacrosse players--and then proceeds to

Michele is such a token brown skinned house nigger.

Her use of the word lynched is no accident. REAL lynchings were happeneing with some regularity just 40 years ago in the US.

And Duke lacrosse crackers were not on the knotted end of that rope.

What a stooge Malkin is.

You read her tripe? No wonder you are so illinformed.

Samantha
04-14-2007, 12:46 AM
Michele is such a token brown skinned house nigger.......

That's not cool man.

stephanie
04-14-2007, 03:37 AM
That's not cool man.

loosecannon
Oops, that musta just slipped out...

He must be a closeted conservative...really...:poke:

krisy
04-14-2007, 07:53 AM
I'm still waiting for the media explosion surrounding this comment.

Waiting...waiting

Dilloduck
04-14-2007, 08:03 AM
I'm still waiting for the media explosion surrounding this comment.

Waiting...waiting

I hope your not holding your breath--whites are too afraid of blacks to confront them----literally !!

Nukeman
04-14-2007, 08:04 AM

Her use of the word lynched is no accident. REAL lynchings were happeneing with some regularity just 40 years ago in the US.

What a stooge Malkin is.

Once again I am very offended by your comments I think you should do the right thing and remove your racist self from this sight since all you have is hate for people of differing color and diferent view points.

Let my highlight the offensive part of your post.

Because MM is a well educated, informed, and well spoken she must be a sellout and "house nigger". You and your ilk are so predictable, you say the same crap over and over again.

Did MM hit a littel too close to home for you??

krisy
04-14-2007, 08:27 AM

What a stooge Malkin is.

You use the "N" word in the same post that you are critical of racism?

THIS is a double standard. Are only Libs allowed to use this word or what?

Michelle Malkin looks pretty successful to me. She is sitting in on the highest rated cable news show,very popular website. Pretty good for a "whore"

Gunny
04-14-2007, 09:03 AM
You use the "N" word in the same post that you are critical of racism?

THIS is a double standard. Are only Libs allowed to use this word or what?

Michelle Malkin looks pretty successful to me. She is sitting in on the highest rated cable news show,very popular website. Pretty good for a "whore"

The double standard doesn't matter to this clown ... it's all about offending people.

The supposd lynchings that occured on a regular basis were about as regular as abortion clinic bombings.

Care to take a guess at which political party the majority of the lynch mob belonged to back then? It doesn't start with an "R".;)

krisy
04-14-2007, 09:55 AM
The double standard doesn't matter to this clown ... it's all about offending people.

The supposd lynchings that occured on a regular basis were about as regular as abortion clinic bombings.

Care to take a guess at which political party the majority of the lynch mob belonged to back then? It doesn't start with an "R".;)

These people who accuse Repubs as being racists really act like robots absorbing information thata left wing media has fed them. Really,how ignorant can they be? Between my family,and several friends I have that are Con,not a one are any where near racist. I wouldn't accuse all Libs of hating Jews,even tho several of them seem to buy into Iran's line of crap.

Gunny
04-14-2007, 10:03 AM
These people who accuse Repubs as being racists really act like robots absorbing information thata left wing media has fed them. Really,how ignorant can they be? Between my family,and several friends I have that are Con,not a one are any where near racist. I wouldn't accuse all Libs of hating Jews,even tho several of them seem to buy into Iran's line of crap.

People like samantha would accuse you of bias for choosing the T-bone instead of hambuger. THEY are the ones that make all the noise about mostly-imagined transgressions, and are quick to throw out some comparison when it suits them.

The feigned outrage is a smokescreen in an attempt to deflect from the fact that IMUS got crucified page one for over a week, while this guy gets honorable mention by the person he offended.

CockySOB
04-14-2007, 12:56 PM

What a stooge Malkin is.

There's that hypocrisy which the liberal left tries to cloak itself in. They care for minorities, yet they carry on the racist, sexist ideologies of a past they never learned from. Sad and sickening at the same time.

Way to go loosecannon, you piece of racist, sexist trash.

CockySOB
04-14-2007, 12:58 PM
That's not cool man.

Agreed 100%.

LiberalNation
04-14-2007, 01:00 PM
Well he called her a political prostitute not a ho. WHy no outrage, who knows. The guys not famous and doesn't have a radio job to be fired from. What he said of course was about just as bad.

Gaffer
04-14-2007, 04:32 PM
samantha, imus was a liberal. He was a kerry supporter. He's one of yours. You should be defending everything he had to say.

Kathianne
04-14-2007, 04:38 PM

What a stooge Malkin is.

Spoken like a true 'liberal.' Gag me.

REDWHITEBLUE2
04-14-2007, 04:47 PM
WOW YOU LIBERALS ARE SOME REAL RACIST IDIOTS :fu:

LiberalNation
04-14-2007, 04:53 PM
Oh look another lib basher. Just what this board needs.

loosecannon
04-14-2007, 04:54 PM
Once again I am very offended by your comments I think you should do the right thing and remove your racist self from this sight since all you have is hate for people of differing color and diferent view points.

Let my highlight the offensive part of your post.

Because MM is a well educated, informed, and well spoken she must be a sellout and "house nigger". You and your ilk are so predictable, you say the same crap over and over again.

Did MM hit a littel too close to home for you??

well luckily for you Nukeman you aren't alone in flying off onto a completely WRONG interp of what I was saying.

I only used the term house nigger in a sarcastic way to exemplify how she treats racism.

MM is a racism apologist by trade.

She is a minority but she uses her pulpit to not only promote racism covertly but to pretend it doesn'y exist.

It wasn't even my original use of the phrase "house nigger" to refer to MM role as a racist apologist minority. I have heard others in Journalism use the exact same analogy.

I spose i just should have known better than to use such sophisticated sarcasm in this crowd.

But seriously Deary, I play with sarcasm like arsonists play with fire.

I am prone to using it in much more nuanced ways than that.

I suggest you not EVER assume to be certain that you understand me.

That way you will ALWAYS be right.

better?

Kathianne
04-14-2007, 04:57 PM
well luckily for you Nukeman you aren't alone in flying off onto a completely WRONG interp of what I was saying.

I only used the term house nigger in a sarcastic way to exemplify how she treats racism.

MM is a racism apologist by trade.

She is a minority but she uses her pulpit to not only promote racism covertly but to pretend it doesn'y exist.

It wasn't even my original use of the phrase "house nigger" to refer to MM role as a racist apologist minority. I have heard others in Journalism use the exact same analogy.

I spose i just should have known better than to use such sophisticated sarcasm in this crowd.

But seriously Deary, I play with sarcasm like arsonists play with fire.

I am prone to using it in much more nuanced ways than that.

I suggest you not EVER assume to be certain that you understand me.

That way you will ALWAYS be right.

better?

Have you heard of narcissism? It fits.

loosecannon
04-14-2007, 05:00 PM
samantha, imus was a liberal. He was a kerry supporter. He's one of yours. You should be defending everything he had to say.

Gaffe, thanks for the neg rep points, but please be advised I really couldn't give a **** what you think.

And thanks but no thanks about defending Imus.

To be honest I couldn't care less what he said, and never bothered to read about the "scandal", and that was when I thought he was projecting his sexist slurs on beghalf of the crooked party.

Now that he is a Dem, I still could care less.

You Gaffe, are a Bushbot. YOU would defend the party line if it meant being the Eichman of the 21st century.

loosecannon
04-14-2007, 05:04 PM
Have you heard of narcissism? It fits.

yes actually i have. A poster on another board is convinced that all Bushbots are narcicist personality types.

I can get you some scholarly links to support that opinion if you want.

I thought she was being a little extreme by saying ALL of them were narcicists. I asked her for the % in society as a whole etc and it was only a few %.

But it is certainly possible that almost all of the WH leadership is narcicistic, and probably most televangelists.

Kathianne
04-14-2007, 05:08 PM
yes actually i have. A poster on another board is convinced that all Bushbots are narcicist personality types.

I thought she was being a little extreme by saying ALL of them were narcicists. I asked her for the % in society as a whole etc and it was only a few %.

But it is certainly possible that almost all of the WH leadership is narcicistic, and probably most televangelists.

Once again, you are proving my point.

Said1
04-14-2007, 05:09 PM

Yes, I want links to scholarly studies, that show the math and everything. I don't want op-ed taken from studies, i want the actual studies.

manu1959
04-14-2007, 05:14 PM

dude...you should google narcicisim you will love the first link

loosecannon
04-14-2007, 05:14 PM
Once again, you are proving my point.

you should pay closer attention.

I was attacked, I attacked back.

Just because somebody can't read the coarse use of sarcasm doesn't mean you should suffer them lightly.

Said1
04-14-2007, 05:15 PM
dude...you should google narcicisim you will love the first link

:clap: :laugh2:

Gaffer
04-14-2007, 05:15 PM
Gaffe, thanks for the neg rep points, but please be advised I really couldn't give a **** what you think.

And thanks but no thanks about defending Imus.

To be honest I couldn't care less what he said, and never bothered to read about the "scandal", and that was when I thought he was projecting his sexist slurs on beghalf of the crooked party.

Now that he is a Dem, I still could care less.

You Gaffe, are a Bushbot. YOU would defend the party line if it meant being the Eichman of the 21st century.

Glad to help lower your reputaion in any way i can.

If being a bushbot makes you feel inferior than I am happy to be one. THe only one here following a party line and mouthing lib talking points is you comrade. But keep those lies flowing we all need a good laugh. You rank right up there with rosie o when it comes to crediblity.

loosecannon
04-14-2007, 05:19 PM
If being a bushbot makes you feel inferior than I am happy to be one. THe only one here following a party line and mouthing lib talking points is you comrade. But keep those lies flowing we all need a good laugh. You rank right up there with rosie o when it comes to crediblity.

Inferior? No YOU are imagining things again Gaffe.

And YOU are the one who projected that somebody else SHOULD parrot Imus according to party lines.

So I think you have to stick with being branded a "my party right or wrong kinda guy".

You smelt it, you dealt it.

manu1959
04-14-2007, 05:34 PM

http://www.toddlertime.com/narcissism/what-is-npd.htm

not possible one of the traits is intelligence...see more of these in kerry than anyone else

MtnBiker
04-14-2007, 06:49 PM
Three pages and not one word about Sharpton's reaction to this.