PDA

View Full Version : maineman

jimnyc
09-06-2009, 08:52 PM
After a lengthy hiatus he will be returning to the board in good standing. We all know who he is, and we have all had our share of supposed personal information posted before us. Debate him, fight him, flame him, do all the same stuff you would always do with those who you severely disagree with - but there will be no repeats of the personal fiascos that started bringing the board down before. One can "fight" without having to resort to personal issues that will deter others from coming to the board.

Posting of such crap will result in a thread ban and removal of personal information. Continued persistence in not adhering to this request will lead to short bans against all involved parties.

Please, lets put it all behind us and beat the shit out of one another in a less intrusive manner!

chesswarsnow
09-06-2009, 09:39 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. He is rather a strange bird, but he has a right to his opinions.
2. I can deal with him.
3. Welcome back Maineman.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Mr. P
09-06-2009, 10:24 PM
:eek: I'll give it 30 days before ya realize ya made a mistake.

actsnoblemartin
09-06-2009, 11:41 PM
Welcome back Maineman :cheers2:

Gaffer
09-07-2009, 10:25 AM
He's on my ignore list so I won't be debating him.

Missileman
09-07-2009, 10:37 AM
I'm surprised he can afford an internet connection having laid out so much money for song and dance lessons. I guess we'll see if it was money well spent when he tries to tap his way through Obama's dwindling numbers.

red states rule
09-07-2009, 10:41 AM
Jim, it is a little late for Aprils Fools.

maineman
09-07-2009, 11:58 AM
Gosh! It's great to be back at DebatePolicy.com.

I am really looking forward to reconnecting with all my dear old friends.:laugh2:

red states rule
09-07-2009, 12:02 PM
Gosh! It's great to be back at DebatePolicy.com.

I am really looking forward to reconnecting with all my dear old friends.:laugh2:

What friends?

I thought you posted over at JPP you were glad to be gone from here :rolleyes:

Nice to know what name you will be posting under. What happend to manfrommaine, moderate democrat, and retiredman?

Are they being held in reserve in case you are banned under this name, and can resume posting under one of them?

maineman
09-07-2009, 12:14 PM
I consider you one of my great pals, RSR...

not close enough to invite you to visit me in Mexico, but a buddy, nonetheless.

stephanie
09-07-2009, 12:18 PM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/thLaffingChimp.gif

red states rule
09-07-2009, 04:28 PM
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o275/JinxiBoo/eBay/StickersPinsMoreFeb08/MuttleyGGsticker.jpg

crin63
09-07-2009, 04:50 PM
Not to worry folks. Its all just part of Jim's affirmative action program bringing in the mentally challenged and emotionally unstable.

red states rule
09-07-2009, 04:52 PM
Not to worry folks. Its all just part of Jim's affirmative action program bringing in the mentally challenged and emotionally unstable.

If that is true Crin, then we can expect the return of OCA, Jillian, and Moon anytime soon

Anyone else who might be coming back that I may have overlooked?

Jeff
09-07-2009, 04:54 PM
:eek: I'll give it 30 days before ya realize ya made a mistake.

Ya really think it will take that long?

OOO well there goes the neighborhood, LOL

MtnBiker
09-07-2009, 04:55 PM
nevadamedic, waterrescuedude????

Jeff
09-07-2009, 04:56 PM

So Jim is like Obama?

Wants to help those that don't help themselves, lol

red states rule
09-07-2009, 04:58 PM
So Jim is like Obama?

Wants to help those that don't help themselves, lol

Only if Jim started to charge a monthly "fee" to posters and was determined to spread the wealth around

crin63
09-07-2009, 04:58 PM
Then theres sparrow hawk, obey obey obey and gabosaurus.

Jeff
09-07-2009, 05:00 PM
Only if Jim started to charge a monthly "fee" to posters and was determined to spread the wealth around

OK I got it, so Jim is the white Obama, he helps those that can't do themselves for free, lol

red states rule
09-07-2009, 05:03 PM

Lets not forget about Jagger, rppearso, and midcan5

MtnBiker
09-07-2009, 05:03 PM

Or really go old school, BigD.

Jeff
09-07-2009, 05:09 PM
Or really go old school, BigD.

LMAO, I remember him, bet he loves Obama, LOL

crin63
09-07-2009, 05:12 PM
Next thing you know, he will be bringing in the drunk and disorderly. Oh wait, we already have that one covered with Psychoblues.

red states rule
09-07-2009, 05:13 PM
LMAO, I remember him, bet he loves Obama, LOL

OK, now it is time for Pres Jim to pass his own Amnesty Bill - and let them all come back

Jeff
09-07-2009, 05:27 PM
OK, now it is time for Pres Jim to pass his own Amnesty Bill - and let them all come back

Jim just felt as though we needed CHANGE, look how good it is doing the country:eek:

Actually I have been running my ass off so haven't been on to much, but this is funny, LOL

Gaffer
09-07-2009, 05:27 PM
Okay, I'm going for the killing blow here. Really hitting below the belt.

Worst of the worst.

pale rider

red states rule
09-07-2009, 05:30 PM
Okay, I'm going for the killing blow here. Really hitting below the belt.

Worst of the worst.

pale rider

Well we have open borders, open enrollment in our schools, now open membership for the board. Open the flood gates and let them all in

At least Jim does not have to pay overtime to the mods

actsnoblemartin
09-07-2009, 06:05 PM
nevadamedic, waterrescuedude????

waterrescuedude is cool, nevadamedic is an asshat

red states rule
09-07-2009, 06:55 PM
How about a big welcome back for shattered, typomanic, and truthmatters?

maineman
09-07-2009, 07:26 PM
I have been gone for a long time... in my absence, I worried about Jim's board being overwhelmed by brainless neocons.

It would appear that my worst fears have been realized.

c'est la vie, c'est la guerre

red states rule
09-07-2009, 07:28 PM
I have been gone for a long time... in my absence, I worried about Jim's board being overwhelmed by brainless neocons.

In your absence, I have obtained your portrait so everyone can spot you in a crowd

http://ic2.pbase.com/g3/27/613727/2/56819062.HORSESASS.jpg

Jeff
09-07-2009, 07:35 PM

OOOOOOOOOO Mainey that's not very nice

And besides you said there was a bunch of brainless something or other over here the entire time you were on vaca, so wh the surprise?

OOO and Mexico is just the place for you, but I have to ask, why leave ? Your Party has the power, the messiah is in office? one would think you would be thrilled

OOO yea and cause I like you, when ya get to Mexico and see a guy with a lot of jewelry on, compliment him on it, LOL

maineman
09-07-2009, 07:36 PM
and I had thought, that in my absence, the cut and paste losers from the right would have taken the time to move the substance of their arguments beyond stupid jpeg images.... I guess I should not be all that disappointed when one of them acts completely true to form.

I bet you are ONE person who hopes he doesn't have to switch employers at this point in your career and have some new insurance carrier point out that YOUR pre-existing condition is not covered.

sucks to be you... and a republican at the same time.

red states rule
09-07-2009, 07:38 PM

And besides you said there was a bunch of brainless something or other over here the entire time you were on vaca, so wh the surprise?

OOO and Mexico is just the place for you, but I have to ask, why leave ? Your Party has the power, the messiah is in office? one would think you would be thrilled

OOO yea and cause I like you, when ya get to Mexico and see a guy with a lot of jewelry on, compliment him on it, LOL

Once a jackass liberal - always a jackass liberal Jeff :laugh2:

Jeff
09-07-2009, 07:38 PM
In your absence, I have obtained your portrait so everyone can spot you in a crowd

http://ic2.pbase.com/g3/27/613727/2/56819062.HORSESASS.jpg

He is much bigger in real life, remember the pic at the rally, LMAO

red states rule
09-07-2009, 07:39 PM
He is much bigger in real life, remember the pic at the rally, LMAO

Yea, the Nutrisystem is not working very well

Gaffer
09-07-2009, 07:40 PM
Ahh beautiful mexico, where the drug gangs are fighting tooth and nail, and the government is embroiled in a war with the drug lords. Where people are being slaughtered and beheaded by the hundreds.

Just the place for a maineman to retire too.

maineman
09-07-2009, 07:41 PM

I am moving to mexico because:

1. health care is better and cheaper
2. housing costs are SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper
3. overall cost of living will allow me to live like a freakin' KING in Mexico
4. booze and food are WAY cheaper
5. travel from Merida to anywhere else in the civilized world will be peanuts compared to travel from the North East of the USA.
6. There will be NO snow.

any questions?

maineman
09-07-2009, 07:43 PM
Ahh beautiful mexico, where the drug gangs are fighting tooth and nail, and the government is embroiled in a war with the drug lords. Where people are being slaughtered and beheaded by the hundreds.

Just the place for a maineman to retire too.

there is really not very much of that in the yucatan...

but if you doubt me, you are welcome to come visit and find our for yourself.

red states rule
09-07-2009, 07:48 PM
there is really not very much of that in the yucatan...

but if you doubt me, you are welcome to come visit and find our for yourself.

Just look for MM's car parked in the driveway

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FfetiF7C9vo/ScnB5-CHV8I/AAAAAAAARrw/AIF6Yu0Cg5U/S760/2.JPG

Jeff
09-07-2009, 07:49 PM
I am moving to mexico because:

1. health care is better and cheaper
2. housing costs are SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper
3. overall cost of living will allow me to live like a freakin' KING in Mexico
4. booze and food are WAY cheaper
5. travel from Merida to anywhere else in the civilized world will be peanuts compared to travel from the North East of the USA.
6. There will be NO snow.

any questions?

1) the messiah is fixing that

2) ya can live under a bridge here if ya wish

3) spoken like a true drunk

5) and 6) I agree with ya

But are ya sure the real reason isn't as I said all along, you hate this country, so ya voted a nit wit in that will destroy it? So you are getting out while ya still can, or maybe ya are seeing reality, your party is done in 2010, Obama won't be able to give all the welfare citizens everything they want, so haul ass to have someone else wipe your ass, like I said just make sure to compliment MR. drug lord on his appearance, LOL

Jeff
09-07-2009, 07:51 PM
Just look for MM's car parked in the driveway

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FfetiF7C9vo/ScnB5-CHV8I/AAAAAAAARrw/AIF6Yu0Cg5U/S760/2.JPG

Need a lot more horses, LOL, or in this case more asses , LOL

red states rule
09-07-2009, 07:52 PM
Need a lot more horses, LOL, or in this case more asses , LOL

and his second car - his "green" one

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FfetiF7C9vo/ScnL2F1D77I/AAAAAAAARsA/jGbRCz8IvUU/S760/20.JPG

maineman
09-07-2009, 07:53 PM
so I take it you will jnot be coming to visit me in Mexico?

that is too bad, RSR...but I suppose that your limited projected life span coupled with your limited earning potential makes travel outside of your local area rather difficult.

gosh, I'm sorry about that.

I guess that is all the more reason to let you have maximum fun here....
you really have so few oportunities available to you.

Jeff
09-07-2009, 07:55 PM
and his second car - his "green" one

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FfetiF7C9vo/ScnL2F1D77I/AAAAAAAARsA/jGbRCz8IvUU/S760/20.JPG

LMAO

He is going to be a rich man down there, a 2 car family
LOL

MtnBiker
09-07-2009, 07:56 PM
After a lengthy hiatus he will be returning to the board in good standing. We all know who he is, and we have all had our share of supposed personal information posted before us. Debate him, fight him, flame him, do all the same stuff you would always do with those who you severely disagree with - but there will be no repeats of the personal fiascos that started bringing the board down before. One can "fight" without having to resort to personal issues that will deter others from coming to the board.

Posting of such crap will result in a thread ban and removal of personal information. Continued persistence in not adhering to this request will lead to short bans against all involved parties.

Please, lets put it all behind us and beat the shit out of one another in a less intrusive manner!

maineman
09-07-2009, 07:59 PM
LMAO

He is going to be a rich man down there, a 2 car family
LOL

one car is all we will need... a 2006 or later Honda CR-V or a Toyota RAV-4. that will be all we will need...

but hey, Jeff... I really wouldn't invite you to spend any time in Merida with me.... I really can't imagine a worse waste of my time. YOU stick in the old south and we'll BOTH be a hell of a lot better off. MMMkay?:laugh2:

Jeff
09-07-2009, 08:01 PM
one car is all we will need... a 2006 or later Honda CR-V or a Toyota RAV-4. that will be all we will need...

but hey, Jeff... I really wouldn't invite you to spend any time in Merida with me.... I really can't imagine a worse waste of my time. YOU stick in the old south and we'll BOTH be a hell of a lot better off. MMMkay?:laugh2:

OOOO poor mainey isn't inviting me, in case ya didn't get it, I am the lucky one, LOL

Ya sure maybe this Mexico move isn't just a ploy in case ya have ta go to manfrommexico, LMAO

red states rule
09-07-2009, 08:01 PM

You mean like this one?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FfetiF7C9vo/R5ozAjYwvTI/AAAAAAAADxo/ZxANfBcWhBE/S760/projectit.jpg

Jeff
09-07-2009, 08:04 PM
You mean like this one?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FfetiF7C9vo/R5ozAjYwvTI/AAAAAAAADxo/ZxANfBcWhBE/S760/projectit.jpg

Damn talk about killing 2 birds with one stone, LOL

maineman
09-07-2009, 08:05 PM
OOOO poor mainey isn't inviting me, in case ya didn't get it, I am the lucky one, LOL

Ya sure maybe this Mexico move isn't just a ploy in case ya have ta go to manfrommexico, LMAO
this mexico move is one that my wife and are are extremely excited about for a variety of reasons. And no... I am not inviting you to visit, but your brother is always welcome... and he knows it.

red states rule
09-07-2009, 08:08 PM
this mexico move is one that my wife and are are extremely excited about for a variety of reasons. And no... I am not inviting you to visit, but your brother is always welcome... and he knows it.

You can't miss his place

http://www.artie.com/business/gifs/arg-doghouse-bg-207x165-url.gif

Jeff
09-07-2009, 08:08 PM

Seriously MM if that is what ya want I wish ya all the best down there

OOO and did ya here they are trying to open the boarders going both ways for Big trucks, LMAO

maineman
09-07-2009, 08:10 PM
Seriously MM if that is what ya want I wish ya all the best down there

OOO and did ya here they are trying to open the boarders going both ways for Big trucks, LMAO

the yucatan is near no borders. your point?

Jeff
09-07-2009, 08:12 PM
the yucatan is near no borders. your point?

Wow, you ought to read the paper from time to time, LMAO

I really didn't think anyone was that far behind

maineman
09-07-2009, 08:16 PM

you really ought to look at a map. the yucatan pennisula is not a part of the drug wars that plague the US-Mexico border, and for good - and obvious - reasons....

red states rule
09-07-2009, 08:17 PM
you really ought to look at a map. the yucatan pennisula is not a part of the drug wars that plague the US-Mexico border, and for good - and obvious - reasons....

and MM will be glad to pick you up in his air conditioned car

http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Funny/go-go-mexico.jpg

Jeff
09-07-2009, 08:19 PM

sorry man, ya don't have a clue do ya, LOL, ooook

Gaffer
09-07-2009, 08:19 PM

Yep there's a civil war going on in mexico. It's just a matter of time before the tourist spots are hit and the areas with affluent Americans.

Jeff
09-07-2009, 08:21 PM
and MM will be glad to pick you up in his air conditioned car

http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Funny/go-go-mexico.jpg

LMAO, I just hope when he goes he will keep in touch

OOO I am sure he will when he was living in Oregon a few months ago he did, LMAO

maineman
09-07-2009, 08:21 PM
and here we have RSR...my long term good buddy, on the brink of being put on ignore... my guess is that such a move will not really satisfy either participants, and will, in fact, hamper the viewing experience of many neocons who come to watch such bloodbaths.:lame2:

Jeff
09-07-2009, 08:22 PM
Yep there's a civil war going on in mexico. It's just a matter of time before the tourist spots are hit and the areas with affluent Americans.

Hell Gaffer I picked up in Laredo a few months back and the Mexican people living there are afraid to go back to visit, how long do you think it will take them to go were the money is

maineman
09-07-2009, 08:23 PM
LMAO, I just hope when he goes he will keep in touch

OOO I am sure he will when he was living in Oregon a few months ago he did, LMAO

"stupid is as stupid does."

forrest gump

red states rule
09-07-2009, 08:23 PM
and here we have RSR...my long term good buddy, on the brink of being put on ignore... my guess is that such a move will not really satisfy either participants, and will, in fact, hamper the viewing experience of many neocons who come to watch such bloodbaths.:lame2:

If you put on ignore again, that wil make how many times? 6 times? 7 times? I have lost count :laugh2:

Or you can stay with your usual posting style and get banned again

That would solve the issues at hand

Jeff
09-07-2009, 08:24 PM

Hello, I agree that was lame as hell

maineman
09-07-2009, 08:25 PM

and then there is Merida.... not a tourist spot and not a spot with "affluent Americans".

your point?

Jeff
09-07-2009, 08:26 PM
"stupid is as stupid does."

forrest gump

Even Forrest loved his Country , and never felt the need to move away to hide

maineman
09-07-2009, 08:29 PM
If you put on ignore again, that wil make how many times? 6 times? 7 times? I have lost count :laugh2:

Or you can stay with your usual posting style and get banned again

That would solve the issues at hand

I put you on ignore, but every time I do, nobody but you comes forward and makes my posting ANYTHING worthwhile... there really is you and Jeff, amybe, that make replying worth my while in any way.... and only then to stomp on both of you...

thanks for that.

Jeff
09-07-2009, 08:30 PM
I put you on ignore, but every time I do, nobody but you comes forward and makes my posting ANYTHING worthwhile... there really is you and Jeff, amybe, that make replying worth my while in any way.... and only then to stomp on both of you...

thanks for that.

That was a good one, LOL

all I can say is RUN MAINEY RUN

red states rule
09-07-2009, 08:30 PM

thanks for that.

So like a child, you stand on the outside looking in, and wanting attention

OK, got it :laugh2:

maineman
09-07-2009, 08:31 PM
Even Forrest loved his Country , and never felt the need to move away to hide

"to hide"???? that was NVER MY motivation. MY motivation has always been the adventure, coupled with the great health care, the fabulous property values, and the wonderful weather. I still love my country and will always remain politically active therein.

maineman
09-07-2009, 08:32 PM
So like a child, you stand on the outside looking in, and wanting attention

OK, got it :laugh2:

outside? hardly.

"wanting" attention? not at all. I come here to debate policy... and only that.

Jeff
09-07-2009, 08:34 PM
"to hide"???? that was NVER MY motivation. MY motivation has always been the adventure, coupled with the great health care, the fabulous property values, and the wonderful weather. I still love my country and will always remain politically active therein.

Again if you and the misses wish to go there I wish y'all the best

But remember

RUN MAINEY RUN

maineman
09-07-2009, 08:35 PM
That was a good one, LOL

all I can say is RUN MAINEY RUN

I never run anywhere, jeffy.

I can work on my next sunday's presentation and still keep up with both you and your buddy RSR... it's called mutli-tasking.

red states rule
09-07-2009, 08:35 PM
outside? hardly.

"wanting" attention? not at all. I come here to debate policy... and only that.

Debate? When will you start that? It has only been 3 years and you have yet to do anything that come comes close to debate

As moderate democrat (while on a lifetime ban) you kept looking in from the outside almost on a daily basis :laugh2:

Jeff
09-07-2009, 08:36 PM
I never run anywhere, jeffy.

I can work on my next sunday's presentation and still keep up with both you and your buddy RSR... it's called mutli-tasking.

LMAO, you don't run cause ya can't, LMAO

maineman
09-07-2009, 08:37 PM
Again if you and the misses wish to go there I wish y'all the best

But remember

RUN MAINEY RUN

Call it whatever you wish, Jeffie.... the fact will remain... I will be living the good life in Merida Mexico and you will stll be driving a big rig to make ends meet.

would I trade places with you for all the tea in china? not on your life.

red states rule
09-07-2009, 08:37 PM
LMAO, you don't run cause ya can't, LMAO

With all the political threads, he has yet to post on any of them. Seems he is limited in his abilities - something that is not a secret here

Jeff
09-07-2009, 08:40 PM
Call it whatever you wish, Jeffie.... the fact will remain... I will be living the good life in Merida Mexico and you will stll be driving a big rig to make ends meet.

would I trade places with you for all the tea in china? not on your life.

Like wise

See you have a phony rev. job to survive, I am at least doing a honest job for a honest days pay, and when I get to be your age ( honestly isn't that far away) I will also retire to a place my wife and I wish to, the only difference here is I will retire knowing I did my best to make a living, you will go to the grave knowing you are a phony!!!

red states rule
09-07-2009, 08:42 PM
Like wise

See you have a phony rev. job to survive, I am at least doing a honest job for a honest days pay, and when I get to be your age ( honestly isn't that far away) I will also retire to a place my wife and I wish to, the only difference here is I will retire knowing I did my best to make a living, you will go to the grave knowing you are a phony!!!

Look for MM on the beach enjoying life

http://besthike.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/fat-man.jpg

maineman
09-07-2009, 08:43 PM
Like wise

au contraire.

I served my country long and well.

I worked hard for my local utility and earned my retirement there.

I am finishing out my work life doing a job I truly love and one that the people I work for truly appreciate...

and you drive a truck.

good for you.

Jeff
09-07-2009, 08:48 PM
au contraire.

I served my country long and well.

I worked hard for my local utility and earned my retirement there.

I am finishing out my work life doing a job I truly love and one that the people I work for truly appreciate...

and you drive a truck.

good for you.

I worked for the local utility company also, heavy equipment operator, didn't pay worth a shit, and I seriously doubt you served this country and as for the people truly appreciating you now, do they know you, I mean really, what person would have a man such as yourself lead them in anything? And I guess if ya could of fit in a truck ya might of tried it

go to Mexico loser

red states rule
09-07-2009, 08:50 PM
I worked for the local utility company also, heavy equipment operator, didn't pay worth a shit, and I seriously doubt you served this country and as for the people truly appreciating you know, do they know you, I mean really, what person would have a man such as yourself lead them in anything, and I guess if ya could of fit in a truck ya might of tried it

go to Mexico loser

The Mexican sun has had its effects on MM and caused his appetite to increase

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_H_rVDlsennM/Sjvf3UUbYzI/AAAAAAAAO_4/SoB26p-djiU/s320/weird-people-fat-guy-eating-huge-ha.jpg

Noir
09-07-2009, 08:50 PM
Wow, 6 pages of pure nothingness. Lame thread is lame.

red states rule
09-07-2009, 08:52 PM
Wow, 6 pages of pure nothingness. Lame thread is lame.

and you made your usual contribution :rolleyes:

Jeff
09-07-2009, 08:52 PM
The Mexican sun has had its effects on MM and caused his appetite to increase

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_H_rVDlsennM/Sjvf3UUbYzI/AAAAAAAAO_4/SoB26p-djiU/s320/weird-people-fat-guy-eating-huge-ha.jpg

LMAO, I bet even mm is LOL at that one

red states rule
09-07-2009, 08:54 PM
LMAO, I bet even mm is LOL at that one

That is just the appetizer. The real dinner is on its way :laugh2:

Noir
09-07-2009, 09:05 PM
and you made your usual contribution :rolleyes:

Exactly, this whole topic is full of lame, my post was lame, your reply to my post was lame, my reply to your reply to my post is lame, and that's not even considering the other 70+posts. Thus lame thread is lame.

maineman
09-07-2009, 09:13 PM
I worked for the local utility company also, heavy equipment operator, didn't pay worth a shit, and I seriously doubt you served this country and as for the people truly appreciating you now, do they know you, I mean really, what person would have a man such as yourself lead them in anything? And I guess if ya could of fit in a truck ya might of tried it

go to Mexico loser

I worked in the general office... and the pay was quite nice.

I could give a FUCK whether you believe I served our nation or not, jeffie.... the retirement check spends just as nicely with or without your approval!

and as for my current employers, they have known me for 25 years....they know exactly who they are getting and they are quite pleased with that.

And trust me....if all I was capable of doing, or fit for doing was driving a truck, I would have checked out long ago :dance:

MtnBiker
09-07-2009, 09:29 PM
Exactly, this whole topic is full of lame, my post was lame, your reply to my post was lame, my reply to your reply to my post is lame, and that's not even considering the other 70+posts. Thus lame thread is lame.

Agreed!

Very lame.