PDA

View Full Version : lets debate

actsnoblemartin
09-07-2009, 06:50 PM
I believe marriage is outdated and unnecessary. I Believe the world is overpopulated & less people should have kids. I Believe that living together is unhealthy and counter-productive. I believe women should dress appropriately & pay their own way.

p.s. california women are the sluttiest, most vile creatures on the planet.

Southern women however :salute: are the best, with midwestern coming in 2nd

Noir
09-07-2009, 07:12 PM
I believe that marriage is 'in-date' and necessary for any and all who believe in it, I don't think the world is over-populated, though it is too densely populated in areas that can not cope with such populations, i.e africa. I believe that living together is both healthy and productive. I think that women should not be pressured inti dressing as they do, however, they can dress whatever way they please, and I think they do pay their own way.

actsnoblemartin
09-07-2009, 07:15 PM
I appreciate the intelligent, thoughtful feedback, which is more then i can say for other boards.

I believe that marriage is 'in-date' and necessary for any and all who believe in it, I don't think the world is over-populated, though it is too densely populated in areas that can not cope with such populations, i.e africa. I believe that living together is both healthy and productive. I think that women should not be pressured inti dressing as they do, however, they can dress whatever way they please, and I think they do pay their own way.

Jeff
09-07-2009, 07:15 PM
I believe marriage is outdated and unnecessary. I Believe the world is overpopulated & less people should have kids. I Believe that living together is unhealthy and counter-productive. I believe women should dress appropriately & pay their own way.

Damn did you ask for it, LMAO

Noir
09-07-2009, 07:24 PM
I appreciate the intelligent, thoughtful feedback, which is more then i can say for other boards.

No Sir, my reply was neither intelligent or thoughtful, it was merely a basic instint reaction to wild and baseless comments such as "marriage unnecessary" and "I believe women should pay their own way".
By saying my reply was intelligent and thoughful you imply that the OP was also inteligent and thoughtful. Which it is not.
You was just trollin'

MtnBiker
09-07-2009, 07:43 PM

Hmmm, less people should have kids? How exactly would that be accomplished?

Are there sluts in California, sure that would be a reasonable assumption, but it would be just as unreasonable to assume that there are no decent women in California. To make such a general statement about California women being the sluttiest, most vile creatures on the planet is absurd.

Said1
09-07-2009, 08:23 PM

Two of my best, female friends in the entire world live in California you stupid asshole.

actsnoblemartin
09-07-2009, 11:36 PM
their is nothing trollin about my post. Its an opinion. sorry brits cant take an opinion, no wonder your country is a piece of dog crap on my shoe.

No Sir, my reply was neither intelligent or thoughtful, it was merely a basic instint reaction to wild and baseless comments such as "marriage unnecessary" and "I believe women should pay their own way".
By saying my reply was intelligent and thoughful you imply that the OP was also inteligent and thoughtful. Which it is not.
You was just trollin'

actsnoblemartin
09-07-2009, 11:37 PM
#1 Educate people on what its really like to have kids

#2 Yes, I believe the vast majority atleast 60% of california women, as compared to southern women, such flat out.

Southern women are the most lady like/real women. Not plastic, fake or shallow

but then again, i said most.

Hmmm, less people should have kids? How exactly would that be accomplished?

Are there sluts in California, sure that would be a reasonable assumption, but it would be just as unreasonable to assume that there are no decent women in California. To make such a general statement about California women being the sluttiest, most vile creatures on the planet is absurd.

actsnoblemartin
09-07-2009, 11:38 PM
go fuck yourself you waste of sperm and egg :slap:

Two of my best, female friends in the entire world live in California you stupid asshole.

SassyLady
09-08-2009, 12:31 AM

I've done both - lived with a man for 17 years without being married and had a child and raised his two from previous marriage. Married to another man for over 16 years and helped raise his two. I will not say that living together is unhealthy or unproductive because there were no fundamental differences between my first relationship and my second other than a piece of paper and a public commitment in front of my family, friends and God. I prefer marriage for that fact alone.

I, too, believe there is over-population in various parts of the earth. I don't think less people should have kids, however, perhaps everyone should make a decision to not have more than they are capable of providing for without government help.

As for women dressing appropriately - I think all people should dress appropriately for whatever occasion. Sometimes it's appropriate to dress "slutty"....according to my hubby anyway! :coffee:

For the most part I pay my own way. I don't like being beholden to anyone, not even my husband because I believe that Givers Gain and Takers Lose. However, my husband has told me constantly that I should not take away his joy in being able to take care of me and my needs, therefore, I occasionally give in! :laugh2:

As for CA women - I've lived here for over 50 years, however, I was born in Texas and my parents were Texans, so I believe I was raised with a good set of values (usually accompained by a good slap up the side of the head if I didn't comply fast enough).:slap:

I will say that we have some of the most vile female politicians than any other state. :eek:

09-08-2009, 12:36 AM
I disagree. On all counts.

Mr. P
09-08-2009, 12:39 AM
Six threads in one? Sheezzzzz take er easy Martin.

Noir
09-08-2009, 04:29 AM
their is nothing trollin about my post. Its an opinion. sorry brits cant take an opinion, no wonder your country is a piece of dog crap on my shoe.

Lul wat?
You claim not to be baiting and trolling and then call my country a piece of crap...smooth move dude, but still trolling.

PostmodernProphet
09-08-2009, 05:34 AM
Martin, my suggestion is you get yourself a mail order bride from Eastern Europe and stop messing around....

Said1
09-10-2009, 06:36 PM
go fuck yourself you waste of sperm and egg :slap:

Takes one to no one.:death::fart::blsmile::boom2::flameth::boom2:: wtf::fu::death::death:

Kathianne
09-10-2009, 06:39 PM
Martin, my suggestion is you get yourself a mail order bride from Eastern Europe and stop messing around....

Do they have Jewish mail orders in Eastern Europe? I don't think an Israeli Jewish female would go for this, then again, that's the Middle East.[

hjmick
09-10-2009, 06:47 PM

My wife lives in California.

Little-Acorn
09-10-2009, 06:52 PM

Martin, are you getting weird again? :poke:

DragonStryk72
09-11-2009, 02:01 AM

In your experience, this may be true, but for the vast majority of the earth, through more than 10,000 years of human history, every culture on earth has had a concept of marriage, either polygamous or monogamous, but marriage has endured longer than any great empire ever has.

As to necessity, I would like to point, it is not necessary to post on these boards, go to school, read books, put on clothes, or about 95% of what people do with their days. Necessity is not an issue of marriage. I believe that it is a flawed perception these days marriage either must be necessary, or it must be obsolete. Your computer is not a necessity at all, nor the internet connection attached to it, and yet you still see a reason for them to be there?

Living together unhealthy? Nothing could be further from the truth. In living together, people become more able to survive, in fact. In living together, you can pool resources, including car (with fuel prices being what they are, having a communal vehicle is a vast improvement), money (meaning better food, and thus, better health), food, and as well, personal skills (can't cook? Well I can do an entire thanksgiving dinner on my own without aid, and I have a hoard of cookbooks that allow to me make any foods I so desire). you are as well, more likely to catch something contagious on the bus, at work, or any of a dozen public places, than you are in your own house.

A person living with you can also help to motivate you to do better, maybe you both start hitting the gym real hard, or you help form up an ultimate frisbee team. Then there's the mental health aspect of it, wherein psychologists will agree down the line, humans are a social creature, and are built to live in a social manner.

Ah, but what is your definition of appropriate? The romans were the height of civility, but any Middle Eastern country would see their women as being dressed as harlots. If we look at it by more contemporary standards, we can still use the Middle East as the point there, balanced against, well, the entire rest of the industrialized world, really. See, your flawed premise here is that you assume your view to be that of the majority of the world.

First off, California is a southern state, and second, dude, seriously, You can find when dressed like that anywhere pretty much. I live in the south, I've been all over the country, and trust me, they are everywhere. North South East or West, people are going to dress how they'll dress. I'm certian you would balk at our founding fathers' version of apparel, so I'd go ahead and give the girls a break. BTW, men can dress just as horribly.

You seem to have a problem with women in general that I just don't quite get, but it's there if you look for it.

actsnoblemartin
09-11-2009, 01:41 PM
only a little :coffee:

Martin, are you getting weird again? :poke:

actsnoblemartin
09-11-2009, 01:43 PM
first sorry said1, i pulled a joe wilson on you and let my emotions get the best of me.

second, dragon youre a genius.

Yeah, I have been rejected by women all my life and feel intense social pressure to have children, live together (which im scared to death we'll get sick of each other) and be married which fails so much :(

I do have a problem with women, one that im not exactly sure how to solve, but i geuss i should stop being so whiny about it

In your experience, this may be true, but for the vast majority of the earth, through more than 10,000 years of human history, every culture on earth has had a concept of marriage, either polygamous or monogamous, but marriage has endured longer than any great empire ever has.

As to necessity, I would like to point, it is not necessary to post on these boards, go to school, read books, put on clothes, or about 95% of what people do with their days. Necessity is not an issue of marriage. I believe that it is a flawed perception these days marriage either must be necessary, or it must be obsolete. Your computer is not a necessity at all, nor the internet connection attached to it, and yet you still see a reason for them to be there?

Living together unhealthy? Nothing could be further from the truth. In living together, people become more able to survive, in fact. In living together, you can pool resources, including car (with fuel prices being what they are, having a communal vehicle is a vast improvement), money (meaning better food, and thus, better health), food, and as well, personal skills (can't cook? Well I can do an entire thanksgiving dinner on my own without aid, and I have a hoard of cookbooks that allow to me make any foods I so desire). you are as well, more likely to catch something contagious on the bus, at work, or any of a dozen public places, than you are in your own house.

A person living with you can also help to motivate you to do better, maybe you both start hitting the gym real hard, or you help form up an ultimate frisbee team. Then there's the mental health aspect of it, wherein psychologists will agree down the line, humans are a social creature, and are built to live in a social manner.

Ah, but what is your definition of appropriate? The romans were the height of civility, but any Middle Eastern country would see their women as being dressed as harlots. If we look at it by more contemporary standards, we can still use the Middle East as the point there, balanced against, well, the entire rest of the industrialized world, really. See, your flawed premise here is that you assume your view to be that of the majority of the world.

First off, California is a southern state, and second, dude, seriously, You can find when dressed like that anywhere pretty much. I live in the south, I've been all over the country, and trust me, they are everywhere. North South East or West, people are going to dress how they'll dress. I'm certian you would balk at our founding fathers' version of apparel, so I'd go ahead and give the girls a break. BTW, men can dress just as horribly.

You seem to have a problem with women in general that I just don't quite get, but it's there if you look for it.

MtnBiker
09-11-2009, 02:05 PM
Perhaps you should go gay.

Kathianne
09-11-2009, 06:27 PM

It may be the case, then again it may be his autism is weeding out females?

actsnoblemartin
09-12-2009, 02:22 AM

why is it always go gay, just cause i dont have the best track record with women :poke:

I am attracted to ***** , never have been attracted to ****. so nothing i can do there

actsnoblemartin
09-12-2009, 02:23 AM
thats probably accurate. My dear ms k

It may be the case, then again it may be his autism is weeding out females?

Kathianne
09-12-2009, 12:45 PM
thats probably accurate. My dear ms k

I understand how hard it must be. Women do not think like men, even a highly logical female. There is some difference in wiring, not the number of highly successful women that are attracted to less aggressive males. Someday you may meet Ms. Right.

actsnoblemartin
09-12-2009, 11:51 PM
youre the best hugs.

its women like you that give me hope :)

:beer:

I understand how hard it must be. Women do not think like men, even a highly logical female. There is some difference in wiring, not the number of highly successful women that are attracted to less aggressive males. Someday you may meet Ms. Right.

DragonStryk72
09-13-2009, 07:43 PM
first sorry said1, i pulled a joe wilson on you and let my emotions get the best of me.

Yeah, I have been rejected by women all my life and feel intense social pressure to have children, live together (which im scared to death we'll get sick of each other) and be married which fails so much :(

I do have a problem with women, one that im not exactly sure how to solve, but i geuss i should stop being so whiny about it

Yeah, trust me, I've had women problems for years, myself. I don't think there's a guy out there who does have trouble with women to one degree or another. Now, if you at it another way, then alot of the difficulty in the way you deal with women is likely attached to your personal selection process. Any man or woman who seems to keep hitting the same problem with women with repetition needs to look at the idea that maybe, their criteria is less than stellar, either being entirely too unrealistic, or in the other extreme, having no real standards, and thus opening themselves up for hurt.

Me, I'm the child of divorced parents (Although they had a number of serious issues back and forth that pretty much said the marriage was gonna go up in the smoke, the main crux is that my parents had the same taste in guys), and that can lend itself to some automatic trouble. thankfully, I'm still generally positive about marriage, although I understand that marriage is not for everyone.

I read a book while I was working at Borders, Love smart, by Dr. Phil. Now, I don't generally follow him, but he did make a fairly interesting point, saying that you should make a list of what you want in a woman, a specific, no generalities list, as long of a list as you can make. Now, once the list is made, you have to prioritize it, which stuff is the most important to you (Whether or not she cooks may be of less importance than whether or not she smokes, for example.). All right, now look at the list. That woman does not exist, and there's no shot in hell she's going to, you need to be clear on that. the woman that you are looking for should be somewhere in the 70-80% range of your list. that's really the best you or anyone else is going to pull of, just the way things go in relationships.

Remember, children come later in the relationship, so just sort of put that off in the back of your head, it's not really helping you in this moment. The first stage is getting comfortable with women, let alone moving in with one (Seriously, let it alone, you'll just give yourself an anurism). Now, as to your judgment of women based on clothing styles, this is a serious problem. Yes, you should have some sense of standards, but you need to do so with this piece of understanding: Every time you have commented on the pic of a hot chick on this site or any other, understand, you have created a part of that problem. If you are judging others simply by the clothes that they wear, with no grasp of who they are as a person, then you are in some way saying that is how you should be judged.

finally, each relationship is different, and attempting to judge one by another is like measuring the water in the ocean, by the depth of your swimming pool.

emmett
09-13-2009, 08:46 PM

Listen up Martin......

My young friend, you like many other men (and women) are experiencing something that once you have found the situation that is right, will be looked on in hindsight as a sincere blessing.

Imagine this for a moment. Think about one of these bodacious looking females, you know the ones. Just one look at them and WOW....its like a blast goes off in your head that you could just love them. Fact is...you know nothing of them, their personality or their compatability. Now...also think about that poor girl, having been blessed with those looks has in a sense been a curse as well. How is she to know the true intentions of her suitors when it is most likely her beauty which has attracted the initial interest in the first place.

When true love is realized, and it is out there for everyone who is patient, all of the unique things that lead to that love will be apparent in and with that "right" person. Somewhere in the world there is that girl who appreciate your unique personality, traits, aspirations and abilities. It is this fact that will incline you to think more of her as well. The fact that you have experienced some difficulty in this is the epitame of understanding this. If everyone were compatible and attracted to each other the world would be a cheat fest....it already is anyway.

Be patient and stop worrying about it. Frankly, you will be more attractive to the opposite sex if you simply stop worrying about it. The right situation will be simple....natural...and it will happen.

People tend to base their interests too often in physical attraction. Sex is usually the major contributing factor in early relationships. Most have no problem with sex. It always feels good. Well....guess what. It always does. It is after some time has gone by and the personality traits are discovered that we find the "in"compatibility in relationships. The little quirks and habits we don;t like about someone that destroy the relationship. One cannot base a relationship on sex. Anything new gets old and sex with same person will be challenged through time as we like variety and crave new experiences as human beings. When the right girl comes along however the degree by which that interest fades may not happen because of all of the other things that are so much more important. For instance, is this girl gonna be the girl that stands up for you when you are challenged together? Will she pick up that phone and take intiative to conduct your business with your best interests in mind or think only of herself. How about you in retrospect? What will you do? Will that young woman feel as if she has been insulted to hear you insulted and display a genuine interest in your interests and appreciate it when you do the same? These are the things that will show you that you have found the right girl. Having said that, what would that girl look like? How could one really know that?

I guess it all comes down to what you feel you want. Are you shopping too often for looks or a certain interest a person may have? What about location? Would you move 2,000 miles away for the right girl? Or......COULD you move that far for the right one? There are so many things that must be considered.

From what I have read you saying, you are not quite ready or haven't met the "right" girl yet or you would know it. At 29, you don;t have to spend each day worrying about this. I can tell you as well that it is more likely that you will find her when you are least suspecting it.

There will many times when you will have an attraction that does not return the same feeling. You may have also impressed a lady that you are unaware of because you weren't looking at her. Open up your mind, be patient, stop trying to force it and good luck! The more friends you make, the higher your chances of getting to know more about any prospective mates. It is better to know more about the person anyway. Leaves less to chance later.

PS....I see you have switched parties again...:laugh2:.....hopefully you won't have to shop out as many girls to find the right one of those.:beer: