PDA

View Full Version : Now that Asshole Maineman's back Jim needs to invite Pale Rider back

glockmail
09-08-2009, 08:39 AM
How 'bout it? :poke:

glockmail
09-08-2009, 09:01 AM
And OCA. LOL

chesswarsnow
09-08-2009, 09:04 AM
Sorry bout that,

And OCA. LOL

1. Yes LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Lets not and say we did, how bout that???:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

emmett
09-08-2009, 08:46 PM
Before everybody even gets started on this in this thread (I realize it is in the cage and anybody can lend any opinion they want), understand that Jim retains one thing for the dues paid of owning the board than we do.

My opinion with no names mentioned:

It is a little different to just act like an asshole......
Than to be a terroristic idiot......making threatening calls to one's home, aggrevating one's family members (possibly a mother) and so forth.

There is no comparison between two individuals such as this, while I am in dissention of whether to have one of the members restored, and tend to agree with Jackass on the subject, I am the one who banned him actually and know I face listening to the crap no doubt from him about it, I always support whatever Jim decides to do. He accepts my criticism openly when so and I admire him for that.

I would say this to the one coming back, do it right dude. I would ask this of those who don't like it....di it right. At least the Who's who debate is off the table and maybe we can stick to the issues and rhetorical crap without all the namecalling and childish pettiness.

That's my piece.

jimnyc
09-09-2009, 03:39 PM
Never even saw this thread!

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for Pole Rider or OCA to return. While many of you dislike maineman, he doesn't call people in the middle of the night and threaten them. He doesn't send detailed emails to peoples places of business, both things that Tom Berry did. OCA wore out his welcome after 200 bans, that and an email talking smack about my family.

So there's your plateau - if you want someone out of here, just make sure they get banned 200 times prior. You found my secret breaking point!

jimnyc
09-16-2009, 06:46 PM
OCA wore out his welcome after 200 bans, that and an email talking smack about my family.

Little mikey put on his skirt and emailed me about this comment. He asked that I remove it as it was a "lie". I still have the emails that went back and forth after his final ban. He brought my wife into the initial argument for no apparent reason other than to attempt to mock me. When he realized his petty attempt didn't rattle me, he followed up with more filth and a tirade about my brother and his employment. Lash out at me about board shit and things about myself, but when you bring my family into your lame arguments you have pretty much sealed your fate here.

So, mikey, as to your request - DENIED, and fuck off.

Kathianne
09-16-2009, 06:52 PM
Little mikey put on his skirt and emailed me about this comment. He asked that I remove it as it was a "lie". I still have the emails that went back and forth after his final ban. He brought my wife into the initial argument for no apparent reason other than to attempt to mock me. When he realized his petty attempt didn't rattle me, he followed up with more filth and a tirade about my brother and his employment. Lash out at me about board shit and things about myself, but when you bring my family into your lame arguments you have pretty much sealed your fate here.

So, mikey, as to your request - DENIED, and fuck off.

At risk that somehow this will be overturned, :laugh2: I'll chime in and say, "Great call, Jim!" Mike has more than worn out his welcome.

Kathianne
09-16-2009, 06:52 PM
At risk that somehow this will be overturned, :laugh2: I'll chime in and say, "Great call, Jim!" Mike has more than worn out his welcome.

Yes, I know others can't post, for once I'll enjoy privilege.