PDA

View Full Version : Maxine Waters Urges Obama to Pass Health Care Using the "Nuclear Option" - Video

stephanie
09-08-2009, 08:50 AM
9/7/09

Here is video of ultra-Left Democrat Rep. Maxine Waters yesterday on MSNBC where she urged President Obama to use the "Nuclear Option" in the Senate to pass a Health Care Bill with a "Public Option."
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K_gWxFGXOnI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K_gWxFGXOnI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Waters actually urged Obama to use "parliamentary procedure" to take advantage of the "reconciliation process" to pass a bill in the Senate on a majority vote. This would bypass the "Cloture" rule in the Senate, which requires 60 votes to bring a bill to the floor of the Senate for a vote. The "reconciliation process" has often been referred to as the "Nuclear Option."

from..
http://www.freedomslighthouse.com/2009/09/maxine-waters-urges-obama-to-pass.html

actsnoblemartin
09-08-2009, 11:37 AM
I think she is an alien :coffee:

9/7/09

Here is video of ultra-Left Democrat Rep. Maxine Waters yesterday on MSNBC where she urged President Obama to use the "Nuclear Option" in the Senate to pass a Health Care Bill with a "Public Option."
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K_gWxFGXOnI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K_gWxFGXOnI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Waters actually urged Obama to use "parliamentary procedure" to take advantage of the "reconciliation process" to pass a bill in the Senate on a majority vote. This would bypass the "Cloture" rule in the Senate, which requires 60 votes to bring a bill to the floor of the Senate for a vote. The "reconciliation process" has often been referred to as the "Nuclear Option."

from..
http://www.freedomslighthouse.com/2009/09/maxine-waters-urges-obama-to-pass.html

glockmail
09-08-2009, 12:56 PM
what are they waiting for? What pussies! :lol:

maineman
09-08-2009, 01:37 PM
I agree with SM... the democrats are shooting themselves in the foot by not cramming health care reform down the republican's throats.

we won the election... we have control of both houses of congress and the white house.... get 'er done.

MtnBiker
09-08-2009, 03:01 PM
Already, 23 Dems have said they will vote ‘no’ on healthcare reform

At least 23 House Democrats already have told constituents or hometown media that they oppose the massive healthcare overhaul touted by President Barack Obama.

Most Democrats opposed to healthcare reform argue it costs too much, imposes a new tax and fines businesses that don’t provide insurance to employees. Some fear that the bill would subsidize abortion.

Many other Democratic members, including those berated by protesters at raucous town hall meetings in August, are still undecided.
A lot could change before the vote, expected late this month.

http://http://thehill.com/homenews/house/57565-already-23-dems-have-said-they-will-vote-no-on-reform

glockmail
09-08-2009, 08:45 PM
I agree with SM... the democrats are shooting themselves in the foot by not cramming health care reform down the republican's throats.

we won the election... we have control of both houses of congress and the white house.... get 'er done. You Democrats don't have the balls to do what you really want.

maineman
09-08-2009, 08:48 PM
You Democrats don't have the balls to do what you really want.

When speaking of the democrats in congress, I would have to agree with you.

If we can't pass government option health care reform, shame on us.

glockmail
09-08-2009, 08:52 PM
When speaking of the democrats in congress, I would have to agree with you.

If we can't pass government option health care reform, shame on us. Democrats want the power to control if we live or die, but they want to stay in office more. You fucking pussies: wimps, chickens, weaklings, doormats, wusses. LOL

maineman
09-08-2009, 08:54 PM
Democrats want the power to control if we live or die, but they want to stay in office more. You fucking pussies: wimps, chickens, weaklings, doormats, wusses. LOL

hey.... don't worry... I'm not a big fan of yours either.

glockmail
09-08-2009, 08:57 PM
You'll still vote for the fuckers regardless. Obama could sell nukes to Iran and you'd be OK with that. LOL

maineman
09-08-2009, 09:04 PM
You'll still vote for the fuckers regardless. Obama could sell nukes to Iran and you'd be OK with that. LOL

not so.

I'll vote for democrats as long as their platform encompasses more of my personal core beliefs than the republican platform does.

and until that day, I will vote for democrats with a vengeance because I KNOW that politics is a team sport and only when your team is in the majority can you get anything of substance accomplished

emmett
09-08-2009, 09:10 PM
A Democratic President
A Democratic Senate
A Democratic House

Still can't get it done! That is indeed pretty week! No wonder approval rating for this House is so low it's under the scale.

Health Care Reform

A Surgeon General who is obese will oversee it
A Treasury Sec who cheats his taxes will fund it
A Committee Chairman who can't understand it
Senators and Congressmen who haven't read it

What a plan!!!!! ROFLMAO

red states rule
09-09-2009, 06:44 AM
not so.

I'll vote for democrats as long as their platform encompasses more of my personal core beliefs than the republican platform does.

and until that day, I will vote for democrats with a vengeance because I KNOW that politics is a team sport and only when your team is in the majority can you get anything of substance accomplished

and do your personal core beliefs include ever increasing taxes on workers and companies, bloated and more expensive government, $2 trillion plus annual deficits, the doubling of the national debt in a mere 8 months, the US government deciding who gets medical treatment and who does not, vets being coached to take their own lives so they will not be a burden to the VA health system, and elected Dems insulting and smearing voters at town halls who openly disagree with them?

Based on your posts - I would have to say "Yes" to all the above

red states rule
09-09-2009, 06:48 AM
A Democratic President
A Democratic Senate
A Democratic House

Still can't get it done! That is indeed pretty week! No wonder approval rating for this House is so low it's under the scale.

Health Care Reform

A Surgeon General who is obese will oversee it
A Treasury Sec who cheats his taxes will fund it
A Committee Chairman who can't understand it
Senators and Congressmen who haven't read it

What a plan!!!!! ROFLMAO

It is laughable how the Dems, Obama, and the liberal media are trying to blame the MINORITY Republicnas, talk radio, and Fox News for their inability to pass Obamacare

The fact is, Obama does not need a single Republican vote to mpass anything. It is Dems who are preventing the Federal government from taking over the private health ins industry

There are some Dems who see adding $3 trillion to the national debt is not a good thing. Sadly, only a few out of the Dem majority are speaking out - and they see the polls and are sweating bullets over their reelection chances

Noir
09-09-2009, 07:06 AM
Stop me if this sounds too simplistic, but, I assume this thread was created to show 'look what the dems will do (i.e. "go nuclear") to get this bill passed!' and yet in this thread you guys have been mocking dems for NOT (as of yet) forcing this through?!?!
That train of thought is surly madness, or at the very least purile.

red states rule
09-09-2009, 07:15 AM
Stop me if this sounds too simplistic, but, I assume this thread was created to show 'look what the dems will do (i.e. "go nuclear") to get this bill passed!' and yet in this thread you guys have been mocking dems for NOT (as of yet) forcing this through?!?!
That train of thought is surly madness, or at the very least purile.

More like poitning out the double standards of the left.

The Dems and their allies in the liberal media went nuts when Republicnas siad they might use the "nuclear option" to get USSC picks thru the Senate

They ranted and raved about the "Tierney of the Majority" and minority rights of the Dems

Bottom line is, Dems are ready to give a slap in the face and a one finger salute to a majority of voters who are opposed to Obamacare, and Dems who are worried about the government takeover of the healthcare industry

glockmail
09-09-2009, 07:34 AM
not so.

and until that day, I will vote for democrats with a vengeance because I KNOW that politics is a team sport and only when your team is in the majority can you get anything of substance accomplished Either that's a lie or calling yourself a Yellow Dog Democrat is a lie. Take your choice.

red states rule
09-09-2009, 07:37 AM
Either that's a lie or calling yourself a Yellow Dog Democrat is a lie. Take your choice.

MM's Pledge of Allegiance

"I pledge allegiance to the Democrat Party and whatever right they choose to grant me. And to the diversity, in which our nation stands, one nation, under Democrat rule, with welfare programs, higher taxes, and abortions on demand for all."

Noir
09-09-2009, 07:48 AM
More like poitning out the double standards of the left.

The Dems and their allies in the liberal media went nuts when Republicnas siad they might use the "nuclear option" to get USSC picks thru the Senate

They ranted and raved about the "Tierney of the Majority" and minority rights of the Dems

Bottom line is, Dems are ready to give a slap in the face and a one finger salute to a majority of voters who are opposed to Obamacare, and Dems who are worried about the government takeover of the healthcare industry

righto, two questions;
Do you support the Dems option to go nuclear?
Do you support the right of the majority party to force their policy on the minority?

glockmail
09-09-2009, 07:48 AM
That train of thought is surly madness, or at the very least purile. Read up on real American history Noir and you'll understand this perfectly. The Democrats hate the free market system and by extension, the Constitution that severely limits the power of the federal government. They are the Party of Slavers and fought a Civil War against Republicans to keep their way of life. When they get in power they immediately abuse the Constitution and this health care scheme is simply the latest example.

The majority of Americans love their Constitution and mistrust the federal government.

So one of three things are going to happen:

1. The Democrats will back off and it will be politics as usual.
2. The Democrats will ram this down our throats and face the wrath of voters in 2010 and 2012.
3. The Democrats will ram this down our throats and screw the voters in 2010 and 2012 by manipulating elections, erupting the country into a second civil war.

Personally I prefer options 2 or 3.

Noir
09-09-2009, 07:51 AM
You prefer options 2 or 3?
Weirdo.

red states rule
09-09-2009, 07:52 AM
righto, two questions;
Do you support the Dems option to go nuclear?
Do you support the right of the majority party to force their policy on the minority?

I find it amazing libs like yourself have no prblem with the double standards, and flip flopping the Dems are doing now

Seems they wanted the rules enforced when they were out of power - now that they are in power - screw the rules

As I said, I would like to see libs continue to show their arrogrance and contempt for the voters. It will only help in 2010

glockmail
09-09-2009, 07:55 AM
You prefer options 2 or 3?
Weirdo. Not at all. "Politics as usual" means a slow, incremental intrusion of the Federal government into every aspect of our lives. As a Patriot I'd rather see a revolution and not simply stop this trend, but beat it back into oblivion.

red states rule
09-09-2009, 07:59 AM
Not at all. "Politics as usual" means a slow, incremental intrusion of the Federal government into every aspect of our lives. As a Patriot I'd rather see a revolution and not simply stop this trend, but beat it back into oblivion.

Don't let a single Republican vote for this. Let the Democrats have 100% ownership of it. That's where we have a problem with the likes of Snowe, Collins and McCain. They're always trying to cut a deal with the liberals.

Let the Dems own it, then when the people see what a disaster it truly is, they can punish the liberals at the voting booth.

They're trying to BS the RINOs into going along with it so they can say it was a bipartisan bill. No way.

maineman
09-09-2009, 08:04 AM
Don't let a single Republican vote for this. Let the Democrats have 100% ownership of it. That's where we have a problem with the likes of Snowe, Collins and McCain. They're always trying to cut a deal with the liberals.

Let the Dems own it, then when the people see what a disaster it truly is, they can punish the liberals at the voting booth.

They're trying to BS the RINOs into going along with it so they can say it was a bipartisan bill. No way.

and interestingly enough, Snowe and Collins always get reelected by huge majorities here in Maine. We like our republicans to be independent and ethical.... Margaret Chase Smith... Bill Cohen... and now these two.

red states rule
09-09-2009, 08:07 AM
and interestingly enough, Snowe and Collins always get reelected by huge majorities here in Maine. We like our republicans to be independent and ethical.... Margaret Chase Smith... Bill Cohen... and now these two.

So it shows you love RINO's who cave to liberals. What a shocker :rolleyes:

But you went with Obama over the lefts "favorite" Republican

red states rule
09-09-2009, 08:08 AM

we won the election... we have control of both houses of congress and the white house.... get 'er done.

Another version of MM's pledge

“I pledge allegiance to the Democrat Party and all who hate America, and to the Republicans for which I can't stand, one nation without God, divisible, with liberty and justice for terrorists.”

maineman
09-09-2009, 08:08 AM
Either that's a lie or calling yourself a Yellow Dog Democrat is a lie. Take your choice.

neither is a lie.

red states rule
09-09-2009, 08:09 AM
neither is a lie.

You want fries with that whopper? :laugh2:

maineman
09-09-2009, 08:24 AM
You want fries with that whopper? :laugh2:

I said:

and I said I was a yellowdog democrat.

which one is a lie?

red states rule
09-09-2009, 08:28 AM
I said:

which one is a lie?

Yet you have no problem when your party do the same things (and on a larger scale) you bitched about Pres Bush and Republicans did

As long as they have a "D" at the end of their name - they do whatever they want whenever they want

You have NO core principals MM - only your quest for more power for the party. Your "pledge" fits prefectly and says it all

maineman
09-09-2009, 08:33 AM
quit the insults and just answer the question. which of my two statements is a lie?

red states rule
09-09-2009, 08:34 AM
quit the insults and just answer the question. which of my two statements is a lie?

What insults? They are facts

I will repost my reply to your original post MM

and do your personal core beliefs include ever increasing taxes on workers and companies, bloated and more expensive government, $2 trillion plus annual deficits, the doubling of the national debt in a mere 8 months, the US government deciding who gets medical treatment and who does not, vets being coached to take their own lives so they will not be a burden to the VA health system, and elected Dems insulting and smearing voters at town halls who openly disagree with them?

maineman
09-09-2009, 08:36 AM
What insults? They are facts

I will repost my reply to your original post MM

why can't you just answer the question?:poke:

red states rule
09-09-2009, 08:40 AM
why can't you just answer the question?:poke:

I see you have not changed your debate style one bit. Whatever Bush did was bad - the Dems do the same damn thing - that is good

I guess it to much asking you what your "core principals" are since you do not have any

Dismissed MM - go back to JPP and the Dem Underground with the rest of the Obama drones

maineman
09-09-2009, 08:54 AM
and I see you are just as unable to answer a simple question you ever were. What did I say that was a lie?

when the democrat's platform no longer focuses on environment and education and the rights of the worker to organize and a woman's right to chose and equal rights for all Americans regardless of race, gender or sexual orientation, I will no longer be a democrat.... so THAT part is clearly not a lie.

and I understand political reality and how things get accomplished in the political process, so THAT is not a lie

and I will vote for democrats as stated above, until the democrats change their stripes, as stated above, so THAT is not a lie...

so again... what part is a lie? You claimed something about a whoppper, so either answer the question or shut up.

got it? good.

red states rule
09-09-2009, 09:08 AM
and I see you are just as unable to answer a simple question you ever were. What did I say that was a lie?

when the democrat's platform no longer focuses on environment and education and the rights of the worker to organize and a woman's right to chose and equal rights for all Americans regardless of race, gender or sexual orientation, I will no longer be a democrat.... so THAT part is clearly not a lie.

and I understand political reality and how things get accomplished in the political process, so THAT is not a lie

and I will vote for democrats as stated above, until the democrats change their stripes, as stated above, so THAT is not a lie...

so again... what part is a lie? You claimed something about a whoppper, so either answer the question or shut up.

got it? good.

The LIE is your core beliefs. You have none. You bitch and rant about what Pres Bush and Republicans did when they were in power, and yet when your own party does the sam - you defend them (or lie and spin for them)

Again, like Obama, you duck the specifics I laid out - and act like the poor abused liberal

maineman
09-09-2009, 09:23 AM
The LIE is your core beliefs. You have none. You bitch and rant about what Pres Bush and Republicans did when they were in power, and yet when your own party does the sam - you defend them (or lie and spin for them)

Again, like Obama, you duck the specifics I laid out - and act like the poor abused liberal

I just stated my core beliefs above...

just because YOU don't agree with them do not make them any less MY beliefs.

and how the game of politics is played has nothing to do with the core beliefs which are the stakes of that game.

red states rule
09-09-2009, 09:25 AM
I just stated my core beliefs above...

just because YOU don't agree with them do not make them any less MY beliefs.

and how the game of politics is played has nothing to do with the core beliefs which are the stakes of that game.

Thanks for making it clear MM - you stand for NOTHING except for what the Dem leaders tell you to stand for

You have confirmed once and for all that you could not care less what is good not he nation and the people - only for what is good for the party

As I said for years - you do indeed put party ahead of your country

Thanks for proving my point once again

maineman
09-09-2009, 09:29 AM
Thanks for making it clear MM - you stand for NOTHING except for what the Dem leaders tell you to stand for

You have confirmed once and for all that you could not care less what is good not he nation and the people - only for what is good for the party

As I said for years - you do indeed put party ahead of your country

Thanks for proving my point once again

I never said anything of the sort. I stated what my core beliefs were. If the democratic party told me that I should no longer stand for them, I would stop being a democrat.

can you read?:poke:

red states rule
09-09-2009, 09:32 AM
I never said anything of the sort. I stated what my core beliefs were. If the democratic party told me that I should no longer stand for them, I would stop being a democrat.

can you read?:poke:

another whopper there folks

Originally Posted by maineman

maineman
09-09-2009, 10:24 AM
another whopper there folks

Originally Posted by maineman

and that is correct. republicans and democrats both PLAY the GAME of politics and both use much of the same tactics... that's an indisputable fact...

it has NOTHING to do with what they stand FOR.

very similar tactics, vastly different sets of core beliefs. You play politics. I play politics... our sides play the game very similarly, but the stakes for which we play - our core beliefs - are MUCH different.

I really think it comes down to the fact that your reading comprehension level is about fourth grade. Let me guess... My Weekly Reader took you a month to get through?

glockmail
09-09-2009, 01:40 PM
I said:

which one is a lie? That was my question to you. LOL

(@RSR "fries with that whopper" LMAO)

maineman
09-09-2009, 01:54 PM
That was my question to you. LOL

(@RSR "fries with that whopper" LMAO)

I answered you... neither is a lie. but clearly, you are just as numb and illiterate as your sweet pal RSR.

If you can't read and understand the english language, why the fuck are you here?:poke:

glockmail
09-09-2009, 02:32 PM
I answered you... neither is a lie. ...

... Now that clearly is a lie.

maineman
09-09-2009, 02:33 PM
Now that clearly is a lie.

how so?

glockmail
09-09-2009, 04:17 PM
how so? Because your earlier statements conflict directly with each other, Dummy.

maineman
09-09-2009, 05:33 PM
Because your earlier statements conflict directly with each other, Dummy.

they do not, in any way conflict. you are a moron.

namvet
09-09-2009, 06:49 PM
Hnc0CeUT-Lc

red states rule
09-09-2009, 10:45 PM
they do not, in any way conflict. you are a moron.

You made you views very clear. Politics is a game - you do not give a rats ass about the country or its citizens.

You support $2 trillion annual dfitis, and the doubling of the national debt by your party

You support the government takeover of private companies, and the health ins industry

You support US taxpayers paying for Obamacare for illegals

You support higher taxes on US workers to fund Democrat pork, and and ever growing entitlement programs

What damage it does to the US economy does not matter to you - only more power for your party

Nothing has changed much with you MM. It is still party over country as usual

maineman
09-10-2009, 06:22 AM
You made you views very clear. Politics is a game - you do not give a rats ass about the country or its citizens.

Politics IS a game... a very serious game... both sides play it exactly the same way.... like YOU, for example, registering as a democrat in the PA primary so that you could vote for Hillary....THAT was part of the game.... just because we play that game because we HAVE to, does not mean that we don't care about America or Americans.

You support $2 trillion annual dfitis, and the doubling of the national debt by your party
I support deficit spending by the government as a means of stimulating the economy. so what? that doesn't make me un American and it doesn't make me a liar.

You support the government takeover of private companies, and the health ins industry

I absolutely do NOT support government takeover of the health insurance industry. I was not pleased by the steps that needed to be taken by Obama upon inheriting the bucket of shit economy that Bush left, but I believe that they were necessary and that they will be effective. Nonetheless, that belief does not make me a liar nor does it make me un American

You support US taxpayers paying for Obamacare for illegals

liar

You support higher taxes on US workers to fund Democrat pork, and and ever growing entitlement programs
same tired old rhetoric from you, RSR... I am fully supportive of lowering taxes on the lower and middle classes

What damage it does to the US economy does not matter to you - only more power for your party

liar. I care very deeply about this country and its economic health

Nothing has changed much with you MM. It is still party over country as usual

nothing has changed with you RSR... you still are a lying hack who can only repeat the talking points that Rush feeds you.

And... as I knew, you would be unable to defend your asinine accusation and you would also be incapable of showing the grace necessary to admit that.

what a loser you are.

red states rule
09-10-2009, 06:36 AM
Politics IS a game... a very serious game... both sides play it exactly the same way.... like YOU, for example, registering as a democrat in the PA primary so that you could vote for Hillary....THAT was part of the game.... just because we play that game because we HAVE to, does not mean that we don't care about America or Americans.

I support deficit spending by the government as a means of stimulating the economy. so what? that doesn't make me un American and it doesn't make me a liar.

I absolutely do NOT support government takeover of the health insurance industry. I was not pleased by the steps that needed to be taken by Obama upon inheriting the bucket of shit economy that Bush left, but I believe that they were necessary and that they will be effective. Nonetheless, that belief does not make me a liar nor does it make me un American

liar

same tired old rhetoric from you, RSR... I am fully supportive of lowering taxes on the lower and middle classes

nothing has changed with you RSR... you still are a lying hack who can only repeat the talking points that Rush feeds you.

And... as I knew, you would be unable to defend your asinine accusation and you would also be incapable of showing the grace necessary to admit that.

what a loser you are.

Using your economic principals, Capital One should raise my credit limit to $1 million so I can do my own stimulating of the economy. When the bill comes due I can tell them I am spending my way to prosperity and I will pay them off in about 10 years.

You posted recently how Dems should cram Obamacare down the throats of Republicans - seems you dorgot about that. Dems do indeed want to take over the healthcare industry - and you are gleefully waiting for it

Dems have already raised taxes on the low and middle class workers - and are planning more tax increases

Your lame blame Bush excuses is no longer working and the polls show Obama and Dems continuing to tank. The folks are buying your BS anymore MM

maineman
09-10-2009, 06:41 AM
Using your economic principals, Capital One should raise my credit limit to $1 million so I can do my own stimulating of the economy. When the bill comes due I can tell them I am spending my way to prosperity and I will pay them off in about 10 years.

You posted recently how Dems should cram Obamacare down the throats of Republicans - seems you dorgot about that. Dems do indeed want to take over the healthcare industry - and you are gleefully waiting for it

Dems have already raised taxes on the low and middle class workers - and are planning more tax increases

Your lame blame Bush excuses is no longer working and the polls show Obama and Dems continuing to tank. The folks are buying your BS anymore MM

more blathering from you.... I do not think that health care reform equates to a government takeover of the industry... and I DO think that democrats should pass it regardless of any republican support.

the fact remains....you have called me a liar, and you have been unable to prove it. I posted the two statements that I made and you have been unable to show me where either one is a lie... and you have been unable to show me where either one makes ME somehow less of a patriotic American than you claim to be. YOu claim that by seeing politics as a deadly serious game, I am somehow not American, yet you hide from the fact that you,. yourself, play that very same game. fucking hypocrite.

red states rule
09-10-2009, 06:44 AM

liar

what a loser you are.

more blathering from you.... I do not think that health care reform equates to a government takeover of the industry... and I DO think that democrats should pass it regardless of any republican support.

the fact remains....you have called me a liar, and you have been unable to prove it. I posted the two statements that I made and you have been unable to show me where either one is a lie... and you have been unable to show me where either one makes ME somehow less of a patriotic American than you claim to be. YOu claim that by seeing politics as a deadly serious game, I am somehow not American, yet you hide from the fact that you,. yourself, play that very same game. fucking hypocrite.

MM, Dems have admitted they want to put health care ins companies out of business

You are a liar, always have been a liar, and will be a liar until the day you leave this world

You do see politics as a deadly serious game - to the point you openly hope for the death of people that disagree with you. Such class for a man who brags to be a preacher

maineman
09-10-2009, 06:48 AM
MM, Dems have admitted they want to put health care ins companies out of business

You are a liar, always have been a liar, and will be a liar until the day you leave this world

You do see politics as a deadly serious game - to the point you openly hope for the death of people that disagree with you. Such class for a man who brags to be a preacher

I have never supported putting any business out of business... and the health care reform proposals do not do so.

you are a liar. you play the game.... YOU registered as a democrat in your state strictly to play the game the way your leader Rush told you to play it... but you are such a hypocrite that you refuse to admit it. You maked me laugh.

Now...unless you got anything other than lies and old insults to keep bringing back up and rehashing over and over again... why not STFU?

namvet
09-10-2009, 08:06 AM
Location: maine, for now.... Merida, Mexico in 2011 :laugh2::laugh2:

a democrap running away from Osama?????

red states rule
09-10-2009, 08:26 AM
Location: maine, for now.... Merida, Mexico in 2011 :laugh2::laugh2:

a democrap running away from Osama?????

He is way to fat to run away. More like waddle away like a Penguin

glockmail
09-10-2009, 08:35 AM
they do not, in any way conflict. you are a moron. Talk about conflict, I'm taking a trip up north real soon...

maineman
09-10-2009, 08:38 AM
Talk about conflict, I'm taking a trip up north real soon...

oooooo .... how scary!:lol:

red states rule
09-10-2009, 08:38 AM
Talk about conflict, I'm taking a trip up north real soon...

WWF steel cage match time

glockmail
09-10-2009, 08:47 AM
WWF steel cage match time That won't be needed. I don't plan on any theatrics, just a quick beat-down followed by a a face rub in the street, then on my way out of that shitty neighborhood...

glockmail
09-10-2009, 08:50 AM
oooooo .... how scary!:lol: Have you filled your Depends yet?

glockmail
09-10-2009, 08:54 AM
http://www.us.depend.com/Styles/Images/incontinence-products/us_lg_MaleUnderwear.jpg

http://www.us.depend.com/Styles/Images/incontinence-products/SizingChart_UnderwearForMen.jpg

I'll send the XL size up for you prior to my arrival.

red states rule
09-10-2009, 08:59 AM
Lets hope MM gets his wish and the Dems ram Obamcare thru and continue to thumb their nose at the voters

It will improve these numbers even more

Generic Congressional Ballot
Support for GOP Reaches New Recent High on Generic Ballot

Little has changed this week on the Generic Ballot as Republican Congressional candidates continue to hold a seven-point lead over Democrats.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey shows that 44% would vote for their district’s Republican congressional candidate while 37% would opt for his or her Democratic opponent.

Support for both parties rose one point over the past week, giving Republicans their highest level of support of the past several years. Support for Democrats last week reached its lowest point during that same time period.

This summer, support for Republican candidates ranged from 41% to 43%, support for Democrats ranged from 36% to 39%. Looking back one year ago, support was strikingly different for the parties. Throughout the summer of 2008, support for Democratic congressional candidates ranged from 45% to 48%. Republican support ranged from 34% to 37%.

This is now the 11th straight week GOP candidates have held the advantage. However, Scott Rasmussen, president of Rasmussen Reports, noted last week that it’s too early for Republicans to be celebrating. “These numbers certainly represent weakness for the Democrats, but it’s important to remember that the mid-term elections are 14 months away. That’s plenty of time for the President’s party to do some damage control and pick up the pieces from what has been a tough month of August.”

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/mood_of_america/generic_congressional_ballot

maineman
09-10-2009, 12:58 PM
I'll send the XL size up for you prior to my arrival.

another moronic post from the guy JPP voted as the "internet tough guy"

all hat and no cattle....
:dance:

red states rule
09-10-2009, 10:25 PM

:dance:

Shouldn't you be busy staring at your Obama commerative plate and getting a tingle up your leg?

maineman
09-11-2009, 06:40 AM
"commerative plate?"

what the fuck is THAT?

you really ARE a moron, ain't ya?

red states rule
09-11-2009, 07:13 AM
Jere is a new shirt for you MM. Yes, it wil fit - it is super sized just for you

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/155225

maineman
09-11-2009, 08:09 AM
"Jere is"????

what a moron

cut and paste... regurgitated Rushisms.... and you can't even fucking spell.:laugh2:

red states rule
09-11-2009, 08:54 AM
Tell us more about that hope and change MM

http://media.washingtontimes.com/media/img/photos/2009/09/04/cbr090109dAPR_t756.jpg?362c89b9f4298c1f7d888d4fceb 46698f5dfcc26

glockmail
09-11-2009, 08:57 AM

:dance: I wear that banner proudly, and you'll be glad that you're wearing your Depends when I show up at your front door without notice.

maineman
09-11-2009, 09:03 AM
I wear that banner proudly, and you'll be glad that you're wearing your Depends when I show up at your front door without notice.

you show up at my front door without notice, and I'll just politely ask you to immediately get off my property. how will that work for ya? :laugh2:

you really don't scare me, tough guy. honest.

glockmail
09-11-2009, 07:28 PM
you show up at my front door without notice, and I'll just politely ask you to immediately get off my property. how will that work for ya? :laugh2:

you really don't scare me, tough guy. honest. You won't get the words out. That's a promise. LOL

maineman
09-11-2009, 08:27 PM
You won't get the words out. That's a promise. LOL

again.... I am SOOOO scared of the internet bully!

LOL

glockmail
09-13-2009, 07:44 PM
Based on your PMs that's obvious.

maineman
09-13-2009, 08:02 PM
Based on your PMs that's obvious.

in your dreams.

"bring it on"

wayne and I will be waiting.

Jeff
09-13-2009, 08:17 PM
in your dreams.

"bring it on"

wayne and I will be waiting.

Is wayne the other 1/2 of ya??

maineman
09-13-2009, 08:18 PM
no... he's a policeman I know.

Jeff
09-13-2009, 08:23 PM
no... he's a policeman I know.

When I called your local police department they told me I could attend any church I would like, LOL

Yea you remember ya ran like a bitch back when, hiding behind your local cop shop, LOL, I sat 70 miles from you and called to see , and was told I have every right to go to worship, LOL

maineman
09-13-2009, 08:33 PM
When I called your local police department they told me I could attend any church I would like, LOL

Yea you remember ya ran like a bitch back when, hiding behind your local cop shop, LOL, I sat 70 miles from you and called to see , and was told I have every right to go to worship, LOL

and I never once told you that you could not come and worship. I only told you that I had absolutely ZERO intention of getting in my car and driving an hour south just to meet with a person that I have no interest in meeting. I would have said the same thing to Jeffrey Daumer....you are in New Hampshire? great. why would I care? Why would I want to spend a MINUTE of my time going to meet some truck driver who had clearly stated that his reasons for meeting were anything BUT friendly?

get serious Jeffie boy. smell the coffee in the real world.

glockmail
09-13-2009, 08:38 PM
no... he's a policeman I know.It sounds like you and Wayne have hit it off quite well.

maineman
09-13-2009, 08:46 PM
It sounds like you and Wayne have hit it off quite well.

we've known one another for about a decade. we served on several rotarian committees together. He's a nice guy. I expect a reply to my email to him tomorrow sometime. I hope it doesn't cause damo any trouble.

Jeff
09-13-2009, 08:52 PM
and I never once told you that you could not come and worship. I only told you that I had absolutely ZERO intention of getting in my car and driving an hour south just to meet with a person that I have no interest in meeting. I would have said the same thing to Jeffrey Daumer....you are in New Hampshire? great. why would I care? Why would I want to spend a MINUTE of my time going to meet some truck driver who had clearly stated that his reasons for meeting were anything BUT friendly?

get serious Jeffie boy. smell the coffee in the real world.

You posted on this board for all to see that you would love to meet me, you had no fear, you were a real man ( or so it would of seemed) only to whimp out, as I and all here knew ya would, you are a liar and a disgrace to your profession, hmmm sound a bit like Obama

maineman
09-13-2009, 08:56 PM
You posted on this board for all to see that you would love to meet me, you had no fear, you were a real man ( or so it would of seemed) only to whimp out, as I and all here knew ya would, you are a liar and a disgrace to your profession, hmmm sound a bit like Obama

I said that I would meet you if you came to my town. Why in the world would I travel out of state to visit you? get real, jeffie.

honestly....you need to get real.:laugh2:

Jeff
09-13-2009, 09:01 PM
I said that I would meet you if you came to my town. Why in the world would I travel out of state to visit you? get real, jeffie.

honestly....you need to get real.:laugh2:

I drove 1100 miles, if you were 1/2 the man you tried to be that night ya would of come the other 70, LOL, lets not make it sound like it was so far away it was a hour

But lets see you will be happy to visit as long as it is in your hometown, but you want the police there, LMAO,

you are a F******* coward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye for now

maineman
09-13-2009, 09:07 PM
I drove 1100 miles, if you were 1/2 the man you tried to be that night ya would of come the other 70, LOL, lets not make it sound like it was so far away it was a hour

But lets see you will be happy to visit as long as it is in your hometown, but you want the police there, LMAO,

you are a F******* coward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye for now

I guess you missed the fact that Southernman threatened to kill me. That is why I have contacted my police department to provide them with the exact wording of his threat. That has nothing to do with you.

And you drove 1100 miles on business. And you were in the next state and wanted ME to drive to the next state to visit you because you had to come to New Hampshire anyway on business. If you wanna confront me, and I can't imagine why anyone would get so wrapped around the axle about an internet chat board that they would want to have some sort of confrontation with someone...but if you do... why do you think that it is up to ME to drive to see YOU????

get real jeffie boy. get real.

Jeff
09-13-2009, 09:35 PM
I guess you missed the fact that Southernman threatened to kill me. That is why I have contacted my police department to provide them with the exact wording of his threat. That has nothing to do with you.

And you drove 1100 miles on business. And you were in the next state and wanted ME to drive to the next state to visit you because you had to come to New Hampshire anyway on business. If you wanna confront me, and I can't imagine why anyone would get so wrapped around the axle about an internet chat board that they would want to have some sort of confrontation with someone...but if you do... why do you think that it is up to ME to drive to see YOU????

get real jeffie boy. get real.

As I said on this very board you boasted about how you wish I would come meet ya, how you couldn't wait, I see everyone has your number, C-ya soon

maineman
09-13-2009, 09:39 PM
As I said on this very board you boasted about how you wish I would come meet ya, how you couldn't wait, I see everyone has your number, C-ya soon

I never boasted about anything jeffie....you threatened to show up at my work site and I said that I would welcome you, as I do every other lost soul who walks through the door.

that holds true today.

As for getting in my car and driving to the next state to see you because you happen to be there delivering a load? I really was not, am not, and will not be interested in doing anything like that.

Is that clear now?

Jeff
09-13-2009, 09:45 PM
I never boasted about anything jeffie....you threatened to show up at my work site and I said that I would welcome you, as I do every other lost soul who walks through the door.

that holds true today.

As for getting in my car and driving to the next state to see you because you happen to be there delivering a load? I really was not, am not, and will not be interested in doing anything like that.

Is that clear now?

very clear, you have got to be the biggest LIAR I have ever had the misfortune to come into contact with, but there are a lot of very smart people posting here , I am sure they all remember ya saying how you would love to meet me for coffee , you aren't afraid and so on....

WORM!!!!!

maineman
09-13-2009, 09:49 PM
very clear, you have got to be the biggest LIAR I have ever had the misfortune to come into contact with, but there are a lot of very smart people posting here , I am sure they all remember ya saying how you would love to meet me for coffee , you aren't afraid and so on....

WORM!!!!!

I would certainly meet you for coffee. I have no desire to drive two plus hours round trip across state lines to do so.

And Jeff.... Do you REALLY want to meet me for coffee? Why? What do you really plan to accomplish during such a social moment? What would be the purpose of such an event? Honestly. think about that.

glockmail
09-14-2009, 07:54 AM
I guess you missed the fact that Southernman threatened to kill me. That is why I have contacted my police department to provide them with the exact wording of his threat. That has nothing to do with you..... Words have meanings. What made you think that I threatened you?

glockmail
09-14-2009, 07:58 AM
we've known one another for about a decade. we served on several rotarian committees together. He's a nice guy. I expect a reply to my email to him tomorrow sometime. I hope it doesn't cause damo any trouble.I look forward to sending him links to some of your most renowned posts. :laugh2:

maineman
09-14-2009, 07:58 AM
Words have meanings. What made you think that I threatened you?
your very words.

unambiguous

maineman
09-14-2009, 08:00 AM
I look forward to sending him links to some of your most renowned posts. :laugh2:

unfortunately for you, none of mine threaten you or anyone else with bodily harm.

you screwed up cowboy.:laugh2:

glockmail
09-14-2009, 08:16 AM
unfortunately for you, none of mine threaten you or anyone else with bodily harm.

you screwed up cowboy.:laugh2:

"9mm or .38?

I got both.

which fits your knee better?"

maineman
09-14-2009, 08:24 AM
"9mm or .38?

I got both.

which fits your knee better?"

from your PM to me:

"A little paralysis gas seeping into your house late at night, a loaded trunk, a long trip back to North Carolina, a 20' deep hole inside a building under construction..."

ooops.

glockmail
09-14-2009, 10:01 AM
from your PM to me:

"A little paralysis gas seeping into your house late at night, a loaded trunk, a long trip back to North Carolina, a 20' deep hole inside a building under construction..."

ooops.

Any communication between members and/or staff via the private message system will remain private. Discussing of PM's on the forum without explicit permission will result in disciplinary action. http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=3487

Oops.

jimnyc
09-14-2009, 10:08 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=3487

Oops.

Was this a PM from this board or another board?

glockmail
09-14-2009, 10:26 AM
Was this a PM from this board or another board?
Discussing of PM's on the forum without explicit permission will result in disciplinary action. Does it matter?

jimnyc
09-14-2009, 10:35 AM
Does it matter?

Yes, it does. My job is to protect the privacy expected while utilizing the software I provide everyone with. The rule was meant to give members a way to communicate with an expectation of privacy. What you guys do elsewhere is none of my concern, and shouldn't even be brought to this board in the first place. Additionally, I have no way whatsoever to verify anything involving this argument, although it would be difficult enough on my own board.

The BOTH of you are making comments to one another that are nothing more than an eyesore to this board. Neither is an innocent party. I asked when announcing maineman's return that the threads remain on topic and to stop with the non-stop feuding. It would appear that both sides are ignoring my request. I can only do so much when members refuse to put one another on ignore. Nonetheless, I do not, and do not want, responsibility for things that are done/said off this website.

glockmail
09-14-2009, 11:08 AM
OK, so just for the record, maineman accused me of "threatening to kill him", where I was responding to his message: "9mm or .38? I got both. which fits your knee better?". Now he's claiming to send message board PMs (from another board) to his local chief of police. I think it would be pretty funny to get an email from "Wayne" on this. LOL

maineman
09-14-2009, 01:27 PM
Yes, it does. My job is to protect the privacy expected while utilizing the software I provide everyone with. The rule was meant to give members a way to communicate with an expectation of privacy. What you guys do elsewhere is none of my concern, and shouldn't even be brought to this board in the first place. Additionally, I have no way whatsoever to verify anything involving this argument, although it would be difficult enough on my own board.

The BOTH of you are making comments to one another that are nothing more than an eyesore to this board. Neither is an innocent party. I asked when announcing maineman's return that the threads remain on topic and to stop with the non-stop feuding. It would appear that both sides are ignoring my request. I can only do so much when members refuse to put one another on ignore. Nonetheless, I do not, and do not want, responsibility for things that are done/said off this website.

I am trying Jim... I would love to stay on topic, but glock, rsr, and jeff don't seem to want to do the same.

jimnyc
09-14-2009, 02:12 PM
I am trying Jim... I would love to stay on topic, but glock, rsr, and jeff don't seem to want to do the same.

If someone truly wanted to take the high road, and truly wanted to debate without going off course - those individuals would place others on ignore and all the problems would cease.

maineman
09-14-2009, 02:21 PM
If someone truly wanted to take the high road, and truly wanted to debate without going off course - those individuals would place others on ignore and all the problems would cease.

OK

wilco

cat slave
09-14-2009, 03:39 PM
Dont we have bigger fish to fry????? The enemy of my enemy etc.