PDA

View Full Version : Marine Vet David Hedrick Gives Speech In Portland

red states rule
09-09-2009, 06:59 AM
Damn, I hope this guy decides to run for national office. He is a breath of fresh air

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qHk8PXxc-qA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qHk8PXxc-qA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Noir
09-09-2009, 07:24 AM
Meh, he was ok, kept his voice well which alsways adds to speech, but I found some of his points incoherent

for example to told Obama to 'stay away from our kids', which is fair enough if he believes that children should not be subject to political messages, however, he then went on to point out that many familys were there, and that he was glad they brought there childern, so they could, er, hear his political messages.

He also made points at the start like 'we are the majority' and ended it by saying we must be 'the vocal minority' I I do remember memebers of this site attacking democrats for trying to force their policys through via a 'vocal minority style' yet now the style is being praised. Black teapots and kettles?

He also made suggestions that votes had been stolen, where are when were these votes stolen?

red states rule
09-09-2009, 07:32 AM
Meh, he was ok, kept his voice well which alsways adds to speech, but I found some of his points incoherent

for example to told Obama to 'stay away from our kids', which is fair enough if he believes that children should not be subject to political messages, however, he then went on to point out that many familys were there, and that he was glad they brought there childern, so they could, er, hear his political messages.

He also made points at the start like 'we are the majority' and ended it by saying we must be 'the vocal minority' I I do remember memebers of this site attacking democrats for trying to force their policys through via a 'vocal minority style' yet now the style is being praised. Black teapots and kettles?

He also made suggestions that votes had been stolen, where are when were these votes stolen?

Slight differnce Noir, from his speech

It does not take Government, it takes two loving parents to raise children, and I don’t care what Hillary told you, it does not take a village.

He was in a public place not a classroom. The parents decided to hear him speak and they brought their kids - the parents made that choice

He made the point Dems have total control and yet they have to change the rules and ram their bills thru by going around the usual rules and procedures. Alos, Dems are falling back on attacking and smearing those speaking out against their tax and spend policies - and not trying to defend them

I hoep they do just that. The outrage from the voters will make the town halls and Tea parties look like a walk in park on a Spring afternoon

Noir
09-09-2009, 07:45 AM
He was in a public place not a classroom. The parents decided to hear him speak and they brought their kids - the parents made that choice

And any parents that didn't want there kids to hear Obamas speech could of kept them of school for the day, their choice.

He made the point Dems have total control and yet they have to change the rules and ram their bills thru by going around the usual rules and procedures. Alos, Dems are falling back on attacking and smearing those speaking out against their tax and spend policies - and not trying to defend them

Oh, I knew not of this, what rules have they changed?

Also you didn't point out any vote stealing, I assume this means you don't agree with this suggestion?

red states rule
09-09-2009, 07:49 AM
And any parents that didn't want there kids to hear Obamas speech could of kept them of school for the day, their choice.

Oh, I knew not of this, what rules have they changed?

Also you didn't point out any vote stealing, I assume this means you don't agree with this suggestion?

But the Dept of Ed sent "lesson plans" on how kids should write letters on they can support Presideint Obama

A video was shown to elementry school kids on how they should pledge to be a servent to Obama

Need I remind you that when Bush 41 gave a speech to school kids, Dems had hearings and had an audit of the cost

Dems are trying to change the rules on how bills are passed in the Senate. They want to forget about 60 votes needed to get the bills on the flor for a vote - seems they can;t get their own fellow Dems to support Obamacare

As far as the vote stealing, he may be talking about the Gov race, where votes "turned up" duruing the recount. Not sure on that one Noir