PDA

View Full Version : *More muslim Plots*

chesswarsnow
09-14-2009, 09:56 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Oh here we go again.
2. More good hearted muslims following their religion of peace.
3. Bless them.
4. They are doing gods work.
5. Who ever their god is, that is.
6. Heres a link, and a free sample:
http://www.reuters.com/article/companyNewsAndPR/idUSN1451768020090914

"A man who identified himself as Amanullah Akbar, a 30-year-old taxi driver, said the FBI raided the apartment he shares with four other Afghan men at 2:30 a.m. "

7. Humm, muslim, 30 years of age, taxi driver.
8. I hate to tell you folks, this isn't just some trend, its reality, now snap out of it!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

actsnoblemartin
09-15-2009, 03:43 AM
sadly, you are right :cheers2:

Noir
09-15-2009, 05:38 AM
I guess we can also derive from this that
a) All taxi drivers are terrorist scum, filled with hatered
b) 30 year old men must be treated with a careful eye, as they too are terrorist scum.

chesswarsnow
09-15-2009, 06:57 AM
Sorry bout that,

I guess we can also derive from this that
a) All taxi drivers are terrorist scum, filled with hatered
b) 30 year old men must be treated with a careful eye, as they too are terrorist scum.

1. You catch on pretty fast.
2. Taxi drivers, cell phone industry, quicky marts, thats where they conspire.
3. Networking, spreading out their web of death, and ill will, while they drive you around, sell you snacks, listen to your conversations.
4. Theres an underground, and its massive.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
09-15-2009, 09:10 AM
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

gawd I lawled hard.

chesswarsnow
09-15-2009, 08:41 PM
Sorry bout that,

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

gawd I lawled hard.

1. Lawled on this too.
2. More plots in the midwest.
3. Wonder when they will getter done?
4. Heres a link and a freebie:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2009/09/15/2009-09-15_queens_terror_raids_part_of_fbi_probe_into_denv erbased_cell_plotting_attack_on_9.html

"A suspected Al Qaeda cell - the first uncovered in the U.S. since 9/11 - drew round-the-clock FBI surveillance Tuesday as authorities said they thwarted its plans for a major terror attack.

Scores of FBI agents inundated "

Regards
SirJamesofTexas

gabosaurus
09-20-2009, 01:11 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Never heard of any Muslims who drowned their kids in a bath tub (happened in Texas, though)
2. Never heard of any Muslims who fried their kid in a microwave because God told them to (happened in Texas, though)
3. Never heard of any Muslims who plotted to kill their daughter's cheerleading rival (happened in Texas, though)
4. Never heard of any Muslims beating a kid to death for breaking up with their daughter (happened in Texas, though)

Regards,
Queen Gab of California

chesswarsnow
09-20-2009, 08:24 AM
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Never heard of any Muslims who drowned their kids in a bath tub (happened in Texas, though)
2. Never heard of any Muslims who fried their kid in a microwave because God told them to (happened in Texas, though)
3. Never heard of any Muslims who plotted to kill their daughter's cheerleading rival (happened in Texas, though)
4. Never heard of any Muslims beating a kid to death for breaking up with their daughter (happened in Texas, though)

Regards,
Queen Gab of California

1. So let me get this straight, you're saying a few muelims get off track and do some harmful deadly things to others from time to time.
2. Not that their *Bad Book* teaches these things, but they just do evil things out of some chance or whatever?
3. Is that what you're trying to say, because if you are, I want to here it, so I can *LAWLED* real hard on it.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Psychoblues
09-20-2009, 08:56 AM
Sorry about that.

1. Just where are you coming from, cheesy?
2. Is anybody supposed to take you seriously?
3. Can I buy you a drink?

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

chesswarsnow
09-20-2009, 09:02 AM
Sorry bout that,

Sorry about that.

1. Just where are you coming from, cheesy?
2. Is anybody supposed to take you seriously?
3. Can I buy you a drink?

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

1. So you got up today, and started thinking, and pulled out a nothing huh?:laugh2:
2. Dont Drink.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jimnyc
09-20-2009, 09:27 AM
1. So let me get this straight, you're saying a few muelims get off track and do some harmful deadly things to others from time to time.

Unless you have verifiable proof that ALL Muslims are violent by nature and because of the Quran - which you always seem to avoid - then yes, these are instances of Muslims who went off track and became evil. You still cannot blame all the innocents of the deeds of a few. Well, I know you do, but it's still silly and ignorant.

2. Not that their *Bad Book* teaches these things, but they just do evil things out of some chance or whatever?

Ok then, here's your chance - line up the acts you have posted with phrases from the Quran that taught them the things they did. If you can't, then you simply posted articles of assholes who deserve to die - but haven't posted anything that shows all Muslims are this way because of a book.

3. Is that what you're trying to say, because if you are, I want to here it, so I can *LAWLED* real hard on it.

I laugh every time I read one of your ignorant posts. I've asked you for statistics and verifiable proof over and over - yet all you do is return with generalizations and your ignorant opinions. You've yet to give a plausible reason as to why so many millions of Muslims lived here peacefully in the US and millions more continue to do so.

Why are all the other evil people throughout the world held responsible for their own actions, but only the Muslims get painted with such a wide brush by you? I'm willing to bet anything you can offer that "black people" have committed more murders and more crimes in general than Muslims. Do black people have a special book I'm unaware of that teaches them to be criminals? Should we boycott every business that employs black people?

chesswarsnow
09-20-2009, 09:44 AM
Sorry bout that,

Unless you have verifiable proof that ALL Muslims are violent by nature and because of the Quran - which you always seem to avoid - then yes, these are instances of Muslims who went off track and became evil. You still cannot blame all the innocents of the deeds of a few. Well, I know you do, but it's still silly and ignorant.

Ok then, here's your chance - line up the acts you have posted with phrases from the Quran that taught them the things they did. If you can't, then you simply posted articles of assholes who deserve to die - but haven't posted anything that shows all Muslims are this way because of a book.

I laugh every time I read one of your ignorant posts. I've asked you for statistics and verifiable proof over and over - yet all you do is return with generalizations and your ignorant opinions. You've yet to give a plausible reason as to why so many millions of Muslims lived here peacefully in the US and millions more continue to do so.

Why are all the other evil people throughout the world held responsible for their own actions, but only the Muslims get painted with such a wide brush by you? I'm willing to bet anything you can offer that "black people" have committed more murders and more crimes in general than Muslims. Do black people have a special book I'm unaware of that teaches them to be criminals? Should we boycott every business that employs black people?

1. Their *Evil Book* teaches to do evil things.
2. If you have never read it, then thats on you.
3. I have, and you can barely crack it open without finding something on *How you must kill the infedil*.
4. If you happen to have one, just randomly crack it open for me, read what its saying on the left page there.
5. For sure it will say you need to do something *Evil*.
6. Oh and black people do commit the majority of crimes in America, and for this reason alone, they wear this albatross around their necks, till this day.
7. And find it hard to be trusted.
8. Wise people lock their doors, when black people approach then in a dark alley.
9. You would be wise to do the same my friend.
10. This stigma will follow blacks as long as the keep filling our jails in the numbers they do.
11. Black people don't trust blacks eithers, at least the wise ones don't.
12. Try living with that reality.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jimnyc
09-20-2009, 09:55 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Their *Evil Book* teaches to do evil things.
2. If you have never read it, then thats on you.
3. I have, and you can barely crack it open without finding something on *How you must kill the infedil*.
4. If you happen to have one, just randomly crack it open for me, read what its saying on the left page there.
5. For sure it will say you need to do something *Evil*.
6. Oh and black people do commit the majority of crimes in America, and for this reason alone, they wear this albatross around their necks, till this day.
7. And find it hard to be trusted.
8. Wise people lock their doors, when black people approach then in a dark alley.
9. You would be wise to do the same my friend.
10. This stigma will follow blacks as long as the keep filling our jails in the numbers they do.
11. Black people don't trust blacks eithers, at least the wise ones don't.
12. Try living with that reality.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I highly doubt you have read the Quran, as I have read the entire thing and it doesn't talk about infidels non-stop as you try to make it sound. The talk of killing, infidels and the rest is around protecting the Holy Land. If you try to proclaim that the majority of the Quran does not talk about peace, loving God, loving your fellow man - then you either lied and haven't read the Quran - or you are getting a terrible translation. There are a few dated things in there that I wholeheartedly disagree with about women, but even modern day Muslims, especially here in the US, do not agree with and/or follow. I've also been to 2 speaking engagements and/or prayer sessions at a Mosque (I was invited) and the entire thing was peaceful and loving. I was welcomed with open arms, never once lead to believe they wanted to convert me, and ate afterwards with them as family. These ARE NOT the same people you hate for terrorism, no matter how much you scream otherwise.

So let's see, you think all Muslims want to kill as per the Quran. You hide from blacks and don't trust them. Did you know that Hispanic males are responsible for more stolen vehicles than any other race, percentage wise speaking? Are you going to hide your vehicle every time you see a hispanic male? Let me guess, you also hide your pets when you see an Asian person out of fear they might cook and eat them?

chesswarsnow
09-20-2009, 10:02 AM
Sorry bout that,

I highly doubt you have read the Quran, as I have read the entire thing and it doesn't talk about infidels non-stop as you try to make it sound. The talk of killing, infidels and the rest is around protecting the Holy Land. If you try to proclaim that the majority of the Quran does not talk about peace, loving God, loving your fellow man - then you either lied and haven't read the Quran - or you are getting a terrible translation. There are a few dated things in there that I wholeheartedly disagree with about women, but even modern day Muslims, especially here in the US, do not agree with and/or follow. I've also been to 2 speaking engagements and/or prayer sessions at a Mosque (I was invited) and the entire thing was peaceful and loving. I was welcomed with open arms, never once lead to believe they wanted to convert me, and ate afterwards with them as family. These ARE NOT the same people you hate for terrorism, no matter how much you scream otherwise.

So let's see, you think all Muslims want to kill as per the Quran. You hide from blacks and don't trust them. Did you know that Hispanic males are responsible for more stolen vehicles than any other race, percentage wise speaking? Are you going to hide your vehicle every time you see a hispanic male? Let me guess, you also hide your pets when you see an Asian person out of fear they might cook and eat them?

1. Oh boy, its worse than I thought.
2. You go their?
3. Wow.
4. Hey did you crack it open like I said?
5. Then you would find what Im saying you will?
6. Bet you were scared too huh?
7. Dont have a dog my friend.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jimnyc
09-20-2009, 10:06 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Oh boy, its worse than I thought.
2. You go their?
3. Wow.
4. Hey did you crack it open like I said?
5. Then you would find what Im saying you will?
6. Bet you were scared too huh?
7. Dont have a dog my friend.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

As I figured, don't even read what I wrote and throw out little retarded quips instead. I CLEARLY stated I have read the entire Quran. You are wrong and anyone willing to take the time to read the book will know this. I'm sure many will read your ignorant rants and believe what you say though.

Why is it so difficult for you to follow the facts, and provide them when asked for? You do realize that debates generally revolve around FACTS, no?

Like I said the other day, I have devoured you with FACTS while you run around in circles proclaiming victory with your ignorant opinions.

chesswarsnow
09-20-2009, 10:19 AM
Sorry bout that,

As I figured, don't even read what I wrote and throw out little retarded quips instead. I CLEARLY stated I have read the entire Quran. You are wrong and anyone willing to take the time to read the book will know this. I'm sure many will read your ignorant rants and believe what you say though.

Why is it so difficult for you to follow the facts, and provide them when asked for? You do realize that debates generally revolve around FACTS, no?

Like I said the other day, I have devoured you with FACTS while you run around in circles proclaiming victory with your ignorant opinions.

1. You say facts like your suppose words are facts.
2. And I claim my words are the true facts here.
3. Some may have to weigh this arguement for themsleves and determine whom they agree with.
4. You stand on your words, thats your choice, and I can't take that from you, it would seem.
5. Unless you get caught up in some terror plot, then you will remember my words, while you sit in prison.
6. And I stands on me words, which I have learned from the things I have seen, and read.
7. Crack it open, just see where you end up.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jimnyc
09-20-2009, 10:31 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. You say facts like your suppose words are facts.
2. And I claim my words are the true facts here.
3. Some may have to weigh this arguement for themsleves and determine whom they agree with.
4. You stand on your words, thats your choice, and I can't take that from you, it would seem.
5. Unless you get caught up in some terror plot, then you will remember my words, while you sit in prison.
6. And I stands on me words, which I have learned from the things I have seen, and read.
7. Crack it open, just see where you end up.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So, stating that all Muslims want to kill us infidels as per the Quran is one of your facts. I asked for evidence of this in the US for days on end now, and you can't seem to provide ANY evidence to support this. I don't need to present facts to support this, the LACK of your facts prove my case. I'm unsure as to why you think your unsupported opinions are facts?

Even if only 5% of the Muslims in the US where as you said, there would be TONS of evidence of them killing "infidels", yet we only find pieces here and there. You dismiss that as stupid Muslims who don't know how to follow their religion, as opposed to reality - which is that not ALL Muslims are evil.

So unless you can FINALLY come back here with facts, don't waste any more of my time. Take your ignorance and bigotry and go stand on a box on a corner and speak away. I'm sure the homeless with no education to speak of will eat up your opinions.

chesswarsnow
09-20-2009, 10:39 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I guess we agree to disagree on this one.
2. I don't have a horan, and wouldn't ever get one.
3. Or have one in my house.
4. Ive read it, and parts of it, that confirm to me, its *Pure Evil*.
5. Now if those who are reading it, are not doing what it says, they indeed wear a mask.
6. Which I see.
7. Afraid to crack it huh?
8. Not one good thing ever came from islam.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas