PDA

View Full Version : The real issue they won’t admit

Mr. P
04-14-2007, 06:40 PM
It not about 'Nappy headed Hos' at all.

The race baiters nor the black culture will never admit this.

The fact is, in the South anyway for sure, these Rutgers girls will never be accepted in the ‘hood’ or by the black culture. They are viewed as ‘Oreos’ or ‘Uncle Toms’. Sad, but reality here is educated successful blacks are rejected by there own race.

Gaffer
04-14-2007, 10:09 PM

The fact is, in the South anyway for sure, these Rutgers girls will never be accepted in the ‘hood’ or by the black culture. They are viewed as ‘Oreos’ or ‘Uncle Toms’. Sad, but reality here is educated successful blacks are rejected by there own race.

Unfortunately that's a true statement.

Samantha
04-14-2007, 10:14 PM
Nah, it's crap. You have no idea about those girls backgrounds, where they are from. Rutgers is IN THE HOOD. LOL! I used to live in New Jersey.

LiberalNation
04-14-2007, 10:17 PM
A little bit stereotypical there Mr. P. Don't know if it's true statement or not, might be might not but then I haven’t heard anyone bash those girls as oreos or whatever.

Mr. P
04-14-2007, 10:19 PM
Nah, it's crap. You have no idea about those girls backgrounds, where they are from. Rutgers is IN THE HOOD. LOL! I used to live in New Jersey.

I'll bet they're not all from the NJ hood. BTW no one said Rutgers was in or out of the 'hood'. Read please.

Mr. P
04-14-2007, 10:21 PM
A little bit stereotypical there Mr. P. Don't know if it's true statement or not, might be might not but then I haven’t heard anyone bash those girls as oreos or whatever.

I have heard it and seen it for years, kid. It's not a stereotype, believe me.

LiberalNation
04-14-2007, 10:24 PM
Sure for political people like Condi Rice. Never heard it used for college kids though but then I'm not black or in circles that might think that way.

Samantha
04-14-2007, 10:26 PM
You're in the south Mr P. Have you been to NJ? I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about.

People are more educated in the Northeast than in the South.

OCA
04-14-2007, 10:39 PM
You're in the south Mr P. Have you been to NJ? I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about.

Gotta love that elitism!

Mr. P
04-14-2007, 10:46 PM

I've been all over this Country, have you? I know what I'm talking about,

I think you've shown you don't.

Mr. P
04-14-2007, 10:56 PM
Gotta love that elitism!

Amazing ain't it?

loosecannon
04-14-2007, 11:02 PM

I think you've shown you don't.

Mr P, seriously Dude, you have the street creds of a Malibu poodle.

WTF do you know about the station in life of a hot young black female national champion BB player.

Are you hyping us with some trash that Alonso Mourning and Kobe Bryant and Shack are considered Oreo's?

Wanna tell us how it feels to be a plantation slave now?

Or a waterbuffalo?

Or a woman?

Are you a real Guru or a Sears Guru?

Samantha
04-14-2007, 11:03 PM
Gotta love that elitism!It's the truth, do you deny it?

I think you've shown you don't.Yup, I have. Do you have anything to back up your claim that I don't know what I am talking about?

Those Rutgers girls are celebrated by the black culture as other black athletes are. You said:

The fact is, in the South anyway for sure

So you even admit right there, that you don't know for sure if it's that way in the north.

It's not.

Mr. P
04-14-2007, 11:08 PM
Both of ya come back when you can make sense.

loosecannon
04-14-2007, 11:17 PM
Both of ya come back when you can make sense.

IOW, you are owned.

OCA
04-14-2007, 11:24 PM
It's the truth, do you deny it?

Yup, I have. Do you have anything to back up your claim that I don't know what I am talking about?

Those Rutgers girls are celebrated by the black culture as other black athletes are. You said:

So you even admit right there, that you don't know for sure if it's that way in the north.

It's not.

Do you have anything to back up your elitist comment?

Baron Von Esslingen
04-15-2007, 12:47 AM
People are more educated in the Northeast than in the South.Gotta love that elitism!

If graduation rates are any kind of barometer of being more educated, then Samantha is right on the money.

Nine of eleven states from the old Confederacy rate under the national average and the bottom eight slots are inhabited by (in order) North Carolina, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina bringing up the rear. Texas is rated #38 but still under the national average. Only Arkansas and Virginia are above average in their grad rates. The lowest northeastern state is New York at #39, one below Texas but ahead of the other eight mentioned.

Ironically the state with the highest graduation rate in the nation is New Jersey, the state you were ragging on.

look for yourself (http://www.unitedhealthfoundation.org/shr2004/components/hsgrad.html)

loosecannon
04-15-2007, 01:04 AM
If graduation rates are any kind of barometer of being more educated, then Samantha is right on the money.

Nine of eleven states from the old Confederacy rate under the national average and the bottom eight slots are inhabited by (in order) North Carolina, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina bringing up the rear. Texas is rated #38 but still under the national average. Only Arkansas and Virginia are above average in their grad rates. The lowest northeastern state is New York at #39, one below Texas but ahead of the other eight mentioned.

Ironically the state with the highest graduation rate in the nation is New Jersey, the state you were ragging on.

look for yourself (http://www.unitedhealthfoundation.org/shr2004/components/hsgrad.html)

Baron, Stellar work.

Mythweavers scurry and scatter, Baron is on duty.

OCA
04-15-2007, 11:55 AM
Graduation rates, no barometer. She clearly claimed that Northeasterners are smarter, i'm looking for evidence of Northeasterners being more cognitive mentally, got any of that boys?:laugh2:

Mr. P
04-15-2007, 12:20 PM

Read it again and stop the BS spin. Anyone going to Rutgers is going for education, not bassetball. Education is what is rejected in the 'hood'.
Bassetball be otay. Check any inner city in the U.S. with a predominately black population if you don't believe it. Atlanta, Detroit, New Orleans, D.C...

manu1959
04-15-2007, 12:25 PM
WTF do you know about the station in life of a hot young black female national champion BB player.

you do know they lost to the girls from the south in the final.....