PDA

View Full Version : 4th ACORN Tape - Employee admits to killing her husband

09-15-2009, 01:27 PM
I am not kidding here:

http://www.thedcwriteup.com/2009/09/glenn-beck-airs-new-acorn-video/

The audio states:

10:54am: As the audio continues, James divulges his aspirations to run for an elected office someday. In enthusiastic response, Theresa says she speaks with Congressman and Senators every day. She names Senator Barbara Boxer and Senator McCleod, and 62nd district Assemblywoman Wilmer Amina Carter. Theresa says that “Eden’s” prostitution money would be an asset to him in his quest to become a Senator or Representative.

11:01am: Regarding the legislators that she speaks with, Theresa says that they (most likely herself and their ACORN office) are lobbying these law makers in behalf of health care reform. Apparently, this “non-partisan” organization that gets government money for housing assistance is using tax dollars for health care lobbying.

11:15am: Theresa discloses that her ex-husband abused her and “beat the hell out of” her. She then continues to confess, “I killed him . . . . I shot him.” She notes that she had laid some “groundwork” beforehand. When James and Hannah question her as to whether he was abusing her when she killed him, she says that he was not at that moment, but she knew he was going to, she said, “I knew it was coming.”

11:30am: It looks like that’s all for now with the latest ACORN video to be released. To see the video, be sure to watch Glenn Beck’s program on Fox News tonight at 5 pm Eastern. The video and transcript will be available on Big Government after 4 pm Eastern

This is from San Bernadino. This video is linking ACORN to Senator Boxer and other politicians. We need to take out this corruption.

emmett
09-15-2009, 01:33 PM
Wow! Imagine that, and a confession too! This shit is going to get mucky boy! Whew!

As for the killing, I don;t care much about that. If he was beating her, he got what was coming. She should have left though, women do it everyday in America.

Little-Acorn
09-15-2009, 01:57 PM
As for the killing, I don;t care much about that. If he was beating her, he got what was coming. She should have left though, women do it everyday in America.

Well, it _is_ murder, especially if he wasn't beating or abusing her at the time. But a woman's options are limited. She can go to a shelter, but hubby can stake them out and eventually find her... and she knows it. She can leave town, but that takes a lot of arranging (bringing kids, getting job, putting kids in school etc., all of which make her easier to find. It's a hellish situation for a woman, who usually hasn't asked for it, and nothing is easy.

A man who is abusing a woman, certainly does deserve what he gets, up to and including death. If he is abusing her and beating her, it is possible that he can kill her - and she has the right to defend herself, including the use of deadly force. But the law may not see it that way, especially if she kills him at a time when he is not actually beating/abusing her at the moment.

BTW, if this woman is mouthing off about killing someone, to a couple of strangers, she is STUPID, however justified her actions might have been. The basic rule when doing something illegal, is the Three S's: Shoot, Shovel, and Shut Up about it. Usually applied when wolves are attacking your cattle herd and the wolves are a Protected Species or something. But I can see where it might extend to her situation, depending on circumstances.

If she had no kids, though, it becomes a lot simpler to buy a bus ticket for cash to Omaha or somewhere. Killing the slimeball is a lot less justifiable, even if he deserves it. Again, the law might not see it her way.

I wonder if the death, has already been dealt with by the law? Maybe she already went to trial for it, and was found Not Guilty by reason of self-defense or something?

Need a lot more info on this one, before making any judgements.

As for lobbying, is ACORN a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization? A 501(c)3 is not allowed to engage in ANY political behavior, as I recall. Is ACORN? I don't know. If they are, then their goose just went from "Rare" to "Medium Well". Especially with patterns of systematic abuse popping up in office after office across the country.

I wonder if Boxer is also in trouble, acccepting lobbying efforts from a known tax-exempt organization? Or will it be, "I had no idea they were from ACORN!"?

09-15-2009, 02:00 PM
http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/30591/

Here are some transcripts from the radio show today.

As for the murder, what it sounds like from the transcripts is she went down and laid some groundwork, ie she went around telling people he was abusing her before she shot him. I dont know that she actually says he was abusive. just that she thought he would be... it sounds like first degree murder.

emmett
09-15-2009, 02:03 PM
As for lobbying, is ACORN a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization? A 501(c)3 is not allowed to engage in ANY political behavior, as I recall. Is ACORN? I don't know. If they are, then their goose just went from "Rare" to "Medium Well". Especially with patterns of systematic abuse popping up in office after office across the country. I wonder if Boxer is also in trouble, acccepting lobbying efforts from a known tax-exempt organization? Or will it be, "I had no idea they were from ACORN!"?

She would be in clear violation! I would also think it so clear that she could do nothing but resign.

Binky
09-16-2009, 01:03 PM
Well now, there's an endorsement for ACORN, if I've ever heard one. Hmmm, interesting in and of itself....will have to keep watch to see where or how this lands.....

Monkeybone
09-16-2009, 01:17 PM
Yes, but that Lady now states that she knew they were fake and that she was making all of that up to play the trick on them.

Insein
09-16-2009, 03:23 PM
Yes, but that Lady now states that she knew they were fake and that she was making all of that up to play the trick on them.

Good for her. However, if her husband was shot dead and they never knew who did it, then she might be in a bit of trouble.

Monkeybone
09-17-2009, 06:22 AM
Exactly Insein. I would be checking up on that.

bullypulpit
09-17-2009, 07:17 AM
<center><a href=http://www.acorn.org/fileadmin/Press_Releases/090915-San_Bernardino_Police_Report_Alleged_Homicide.pdf>San Bernadino Police Report</a></center>

Another EPIC FAIL for Glenn Beck and and the right wing-nuts.

09-17-2009, 07:44 AM
<center><a href=http://www.acorn.org/fileadmin/Press_Releases/090915-San_Bernardino_Police_Report_Alleged_Homicide.pdf>San Bernadino Police Report</a></center>

Epic fail huh? Did you watch the tape?

bullypulpit
09-17-2009, 07:57 AM
Epic fail huh? Did you watch the tape?

Yep...says alot that you actually fell for it.

namvet
09-17-2009, 08:28 AM
It is not merely that the Senate (mainly Democraps) defunded ACORN, rather that the Democraps want it to appear that they acted poste haste to do the right thing. Does anyone recall the last time the democraps acted this quickly to do something right???? Or was there a full moon on the day they acted?

The defunding of ACORN raises a lot of questions. This matter is far from over, and it should not be allowed to rest. When the democraps seem to do something good, one should smell a rat.

Has ACORN become cannon fodder???? Don't bet on it Has ACORN turned into the useful idiots???? (Only temporarily) Is such unusual quick action by Democraps to disown them just a ploy because ACORN got caught at a time when there is far more at stake for the Marxists - nationalized health care? (You bet!)

Is this a matter of, "We told you not to get caught. You did. You're OUT!" (What do you think? The democraps never wanted anything done to ACORN before this).

Is this an attempt to get ACORN out of the news as fast as possible to divert attention from Obama's connections with them? (It could be more than this, but this will do for the time being)

Is this going to be one of those events where the Democraps are going to say, "We took them out of the Census, we stopped funding them. See how honest we are? Now pass Health Care!"

Will ACORN funding now be redirected to ABON organizations (ACORN By Other Names)?

Did Obama tell Rathke (the head of ACORN) to just protest a bit, but cool it until health care is passed or until other Marxist legislation can be made law? (Watch what Rathke does until health care is settled one way or another)

Will ACORN disperse and morph into other organizations. (A no -brainer - those organizations already exist, although their ACORN connections may not be obvious - after all someone has to followup on households that fail to submit census data, and anyone who thinks that Obama will allow ACORN to un-organize just doesn't understand Obama).

Will the Democraps eventually whitewash Rathke? (Probably only if their agenda gets passed or if they see other uses for him).

One thing is for certain. ACORN is not dead - yet, and the democrat action was not to do the right thing, but to temporarily get rid of an embarrassment.

ive heard nothing about these under aged women being used either.

is ACORN still tax exempt????

glockmail
09-17-2009, 09:26 AM

Another EPIC FAIL for Glenn Beck and and the right wing-nuts.An epic fail for you Chimpy McPresident. :poke:

09-17-2009, 12:48 PM
Yep...says alot that you actually fell for it.

fell for what? she demonstrated clearly that the group formerly known as ACORN is consistantly corrupt. The fact that you are still defending them is mindboggling.

Little-Acorn
09-17-2009, 01:08 PM
Will ACORN funding now be redirected to ABON organizations (ACORN By Other Names)?

Will ACORN disperse and morph into other organizations. (A no -brainer - those organizations already exist, although their ACORN connections may not be obvious - after all someone has to followup on households that fail to submit census data, and anyone who thinks that Obama will allow ACORN to un-organize just doesn't understand Obama).

ACORN has already put in papers to change their name, to Community Organizations International ("COI").

Why that name? Probably because Registered International Community Organizers' acronym ("RICO") was already taken.

So keep an eye out for groups like "COI" appearing in Obama agendas and Congressional funding reports. That's our friends at ACORN, operating under another name after their own name got a little too smelly.

Gaffer
09-17-2009, 01:48 PM
Criminals change their names all the time. Not surprising a criminal organization would do the same.

bullypulpit
09-21-2009, 09:54 AM
Yeah...Like AIG.

09-21-2009, 11:44 AM
Did AIG change it's name?

Noir
09-21-2009, 12:12 PM

If this is real then it more or less puts the case to bed, however, such actions like 'i know they're fake so i'll spin them a yarn' is most purile and the women who said these things should be suitably ashamed.

glockmail
09-21-2009, 01:15 PM
Yeah...Like AIG. Like your Chimpy McPresident.