PDA

View Full Version : *Presidents Wife Is Right!*

chesswarsnow
09-18-2009, 09:30 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But just found a link to a site where The First Lady, God Bless her.
2. Says healthcare isn't fair to women in general.
3. Shes right.
4. But healthcare also isn't fair to men or children for that matter.
5. So, Im right.
6. Link and a freebie:
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601103&sid=aTUFlFQHNlEI

"Sept. 18 (Bloomberg) -- First lady Michelle Obama sought support for the administration’s health-care plans from family advocacy groups and health-care professionals, saying the treatment of women under the current system is “unacceptable.”

As President Barack Obama campaigns to generate backing from voters for his health-care overhaul proposal, the first lady joined the effort today with a more focused pitch.

Michelle Obama said women are being “crushed by the current structure of our health care” because they often are responsible for taking care of family illnesses, arranging checkups and monitoring follow-up care.

“Women are the ones to do it,” she said to an audience of 140 people, including representatives from groups such as the Women’s Chamber of Commerce and the National Council of Negro Women. “Mothers are the ones that do it. And many women find themselves doing the same thing for their spouses.”

7. Im begining to like her now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

CSM
09-19-2009, 06:57 AM
Yeah, and life isn't fair either.

Sell your vast assets and take care of your problem and then maybe you wouldn't be whining all the time about how nobody will take care of you. Why don't YOU take care of YOU?

stephanie
09-19-2009, 08:27 AM
is there anything about this country that the little Marxist and his lovely wife like?

if so, I have yet to see it..

chesswarsnow
09-19-2009, 09:03 AM
Sorry bout that,

is there anything about this country that the little Marxist and his lovely wife like?

if so, I have yet to see it..

1. If not, then they are starting at he heart of whats wrong with it.
2. The medical industry is the pits.
3. There is nothing fair about it.
4. Its a rigged game.
5. I hope it fails all together.
6. Then comes asking for bail out money.
7. They steal through fraud, more than they earn, so that will never happen!:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

namvet
09-19-2009, 09:40 AM
the mummy speaks. you know things are really bad when he has to shove mrs god damned Amerika in front of the camera's. what's next teleprompters for the kids ???? :laugh2::laugh2:

Trigg
09-19-2009, 02:02 PM
Michelle Obama said women are being “crushed by the current structure of our health care” because they often are responsible for taking care of family illnesses, arranging checkups and monitoring follow-up care.

How will things change under another system?????

Women will still be the ones most responsible for getting the kids to their appointments and follow-up care.

Women work part-time so of course they do more of the family oriented running around. Another system isn't going to change things.

She's an idiot.

Trigg
09-19-2009, 02:06 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. If not, then they are starting at he heart of whats wrong with it.
2. The medical industry is the pits.
3. There is nothing fair about it.
4. Its a rigged game.
5. I hope it fails all together.
6. Then comes asking for bail out money.
7. They steal through fraud, more than they earn, so that will never happen!:laugh2:

The medical system needs tweaked. There are things that the gov. is already in charge of that need fixed like Medicare, Medicaid and the VA's. They need to move slowly so things are fixed the RIGHT WAY.

Instead of doing the usual thing and going off half cocked.

The hospitals and Dr's ARE NOT THE PROBLEM. Again, the problem rests with the gov. reimbursements and trial lawyers. Those are the two things that drive up the cost of medical care in this country.

Jeff
09-19-2009, 02:08 PM
Sorry bout that,

To hell with her

how does she figure that, my wife has the health care policy in our family and it is a good one

3. Shes right.

Hello

And I guess the Goverment will make it great for all :poke:

5. So, Im right.

Hello again

6. Link and a freebie:

"Sept. 18 (Bloomberg) -- First lady Michelle Obama sought support for the administration’s health-care plans from family advocacy groups and health-care professionals, saying the treatment of women under the current system is “unacceptable.”

Is this the same plan we have had for years that has worked for all that do work?

As President Barack Obama campaigns to generate backing from voters for his health-care overhaul proposal, the first lady joined the effort today with a more focused pitch.

Another words the messiah is a failure, he couldn't sell it himself, so he thinks American woman are stupid enough too listen to his ol lady

this is the same lazy ass that lays around the white house, or spends how much of our money taking her kids out for burgers?

“Women are the ones to do it,” she said to an audience of 140 people, including representatives from groups such as the Women’s Chamber of Commerce and the National Council of Negro Women. “Mothers are the ones that do it. And many women find themselves doing the same thing for their spouses.”

Now that's a good Idea, give his free health care to the Negro's and let them pay the extra tax on everything to pay for it, or maybe they could just double the price of jerry curl and that could pay for it, ooo wait welfare doesn't give that out

Sorry James but I am so tired of hearing about this shit, get a JOB, you go on about all you own, buy some health Ins. stop wanting the Gov. to wipe your ass

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

James I understand you have a pre existing condition, I am sorry to hear that, but if this plan of the messiahs is so great why aren't the politicians going to have it?

cat slave
09-20-2009, 07:07 AM
The medical system needs tweaked. There are things that the gov. is already in charge of that need fixed like Medicare, Medicaid and the VA's. They need to move slowly so things are fixed the RIGHT WAY.

Instead of doing the usual thing and going off half cocked.

The hospitals and Dr's ARE NOT THE PROBLEM. Again, the problem rests with the gov. reimbursements and trial lawyers. Those are the two things that drive up the cost of medical care in this country.

Thats it in a nutshell.:clap:

cat slave
09-20-2009, 07:11 AM
Sorry bout that,

3. Shes right.
5. So, Im right.
6. Link and a freebie:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Of course "we" do it. Thats because we do it better! The line needs to be
drawn on the spouses thing....adults are responsible for themselves.

MO is full of it. Hopefully we women have outgrown such manipulations.
When the demonstrations were going on Iran, it was the men who ran when
the police came....the women stood their ground. We dont need the like
of MO preaching/manipulating us.

Psychoblues
09-20-2009, 07:42 AM
I assume you are in favor of healthcare reform, chessy. Please correct me if I am wrong. Considering that the USA pays twice what even the other most expensive system pays for exactly or better care and that about only 70% are even cared for with those statistics it would be simple. I am certain that others that feel adequately covered will respond without consideration for the system, as unsustainable as it is, and compel us all to consider the ridiculous.

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues