PDA

View Full Version : *muslim From Colorado Drives A Shuttle Bus*

chesswarsnow
09-18-2009, 10:32 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But these muslims are into transportation.
2. Taxi's, Buses, anything thats gets you from A to B.
3. Theres a plot here folks.
4. When will you listen?
5. Link and a freebie:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/19/nyregion/19terror.html?hp

"The Denver shuttle bus driver at the center of a federal terrorism investigation has begun to cooperate with the authorities, admitting that he had perhaps unwittingly crossed paths in Pakistan with extremists allied with Al Qaeda"

6. There is a reason folks, you stay off these forms of mass tranist.
7. You just ain't smart enough to see a bus coming at you loaded with explosives, like I am.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

actsnoblemartin
09-18-2009, 10:33 PM
you expect political correct muslim ass kissers to get it?

Sorry bout that,

1. But these muslims are into transportation.
2. Taxi's, Buses, anything thats gets you from A to B.
3. Theres a plot here folks.
4. When will you listen?
5. Link and a freebie:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/19/nyregion/19terror.html?hp

"The Denver shuttle bus driver at the center of a federal terrorism investigation has begun to cooperate with the authorities, admitting that he had perhaps unwittingly crossed paths in Pakistan with extremists allied with Al Qaeda"

6. There is a reason folks, you stay off these forms of mass tranist.
7. You just ain't smart enough to see a bus coming at you loaded with explosives, like I am.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jimnyc
09-19-2009, 12:09 PM
What's the point of posting every little article you can find on "bad" Muslims? Would it make sense if I searched for every article I could find on Catholics who have killed or have been involved in similar activities? Jews? Mafia? Blacks?

I guess when you have so much hatred in you for a particular group, one will go out of their way to just zone in on the information they want and not look at reality.

There are people who kill from all races and all religions. There are people who conspire to "terrorize" from all races and religions. To lump in EVERY person who might be the same race or follow the same faith as the evil do'ers is just plain ignorant. I mean, it's your right to do so as it's not against the law, but I think you'll just have lots of pent up aggression and make yourself miserable, rather than accomplish whatever it is you think you might accomplish.

We're in a country where we cherish our system of justice and it's fairness to all. There are millions upon millions of Muslims who would clear our courts with no record of any kind, yet you want to immediately blame all to be either violent, or those that aren't are all stupid and not following properly. That makes no sense whatsoever and just oozes ignorance. No matter what articles you post and no matter what you say will change that.

maineman
09-19-2009, 12:11 PM
What's the point of posting every little article you can find on "bad" Muslims? Would it make sense if I searched for every article I could find on Catholics who have killed or have been involved in similar activities? Jews? Mafia? Blacks?

I guess when you have so much hatred in you for a particular group, one will go out of their way to just zone in on the information they want and not look at reality.

There are people who kill from all races and all religions. There are people who conspire to "terrorize" from all races and religions. To lump in EVERY person who might be the same race or follow the same faith as the evil do'ers is just plain ignorant. I mean, it's your right to do so as it's not against the law, but I think you'll just have lots of pent up aggression and make yourself miserable, rather than accomplish whatever it is you think you might accomplish.

We're in a country where we cherish our system of justice and it's fairness to all. There are millions upon millions of Muslims who would clear our courts with no record of any kind, yet you want to immediately blame all to be either violent, or those that aren't are all stupid and not following properly. That makes no sense whatsoever and just oozes ignorance. No matter what articles you post and no matter what you say will change that.

bravo! very well said!

chesswarsnow
09-19-2009, 12:29 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Jim, Im putting together a *Big Picture*.
2. Its one of my missions in life I guess.
3. You go and see what you can find out on how many Catholic Priests blow themsleves up to kill muslims, or some one else.
4. It would be interesting to see just how many you find.
5. I dont go looking for stuff, its just commonly reported on sites I frequent.
6. Ignorance is watching a building fall upon you, asking "What should I do now?"
7. Its too late then.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
09-19-2009, 01:31 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Just found more info on this 24 year old muslim bus driver, and American Terrorists, doing what muslims do.
2. He's been in training, guess where?
3. Arab country hell hole.
4. Huge surprise there huh!!!!!
5. Link/sample:http://wcbstv.com/local/queens.terror.probe.2.1193630.html

"The man at the center of a suspected New York bomb plot admits having ties to terrorism.

The Colorado man suspected in a New York City subway plot has provided a partial confession to investigators, admitting ties to terrorism but downplaying his involvement in any specific terrorist attack.

Prosecutors are now looking at possible charges that could be brought against him.

Bob Strang is a terrorism expert who said the FBI's intense pressure on Zazi's family may have been what caused him to crack and make the partial confession."

6. His story changed, I guess all that water boarding did its job then?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas