PDA

View Full Version : Just got in, VFW Gig!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
09-20-2009, 06:43 AM
I love those ol' vets!!!!!!!!!!! Some hate them?!?!?!??!??! The WWII jerks just about killed the entire organization but the strong and progressive ones seem to be doing well. Thank God for education!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be doing this at least for the winter on saturday nights. Most of you know that my dirt track racing has priority, weather and season permitting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dimples, why are you such a shithead?!?!??!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!? Neg repping all you got?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??! I have never done you that way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
09-20-2009, 06:53 AM
Obviously rsr has a problem. Is he strong enough to speak it out loud?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?! I doubt it. He's always been a hit and run coward when the truth hits him in the ass!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

KitchenKitten99
09-20-2009, 09:33 AM
Do you not have anything better to do than post things like this on an early Sunday morning?

Psychoblues
09-20-2009, 09:44 AM
I know what you mean FK99. rsr is always a bitch whether it's a Sunday or any other day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you not have anything better to do than post things like this on an early Sunday morning?

Get the whole story and at least a reasonable interpretation of the truth before you attack, sweetie. You appear more intelligent that way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
09-20-2009, 09:57 AM
If you have something to say, jeff, then spit it out and end your senseless and cowardly neg repping. I have always thought better of you than that.

Psychoblues

gabosaurus
09-21-2009, 07:49 PM
Here you go PB. Have a wonderful time with your peers. :p

http://i35.tinypic.com/11kgqyo.jpg

darin
09-21-2009, 08:03 PM
PB can't view this any longer.

gabosaurus
09-21-2009, 08:28 PM
PB banned again? Imagine my surprise... :p