PDA

View Full Version : President Obama Snubs Whining, "Fox"

Psychoblues
09-20-2009, 07:28 AM
He's smarter than the average bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How 'bout that, Booboo?!?!??!?!?!??!?!

Obama, in Media Blitz, Snubs 'Whining' Fox
President to Hit All Sunday News Talk Shows, Except Network That Skipped His Speech
By JONATHAN KARL
WASHINGTON, Sept. 19, 2009

As President Barack Obama goes on an unprecedented presidential blitz of media appearances, the White House is in a war of words with the network that did not get an interview: Fox.

We figured Fox would rather show 'So You Think You Can Dance' than broadcast an honest discussion about health insurance reform," White House spokesman Josh Earnest told ABC News.

That's a reference to the program the Fox network aired at 8 p.m. on Sept. 9, when other major broadcast networks were airing the president's speech to the joint session of Congress.

The idea of punishing Fox for not airing the president's speech didn't sit well with Chris Wallace, the anchor of Fox News Sunday.

"They are the biggest bunch of crybabies I have dealt with in my 30 years in Washington," Wallace said on the Fox News program "The O'Reilly Factor."

More: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-media-tour-include-fox-news/story?id=8621065

Kicks my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

stephanie
09-20-2009, 07:45 AM
who cares..

who is running this Presidency? it's evidently not him he's never in the white house... he's just the puppet dancing at the end of the strings..

red states rule
09-20-2009, 07:58 AM
who cares..

who is running this Presidency? it's evidently not him he's never in the white house... he's just the puppet dancing at the end of the strings..

When Obama shows up for an interview the last thing he wants to do is answer direct questions - so that is why he goes on friendly turf where he knows the interviewer supports his polices

BTW - I had this topic covered earlier this morning

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=24465

maineman
09-20-2009, 08:00 AM
He's smarter than the average bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How 'bout that, Booboo?!?!??!?!?!??!?!

Obama, in Media Blitz, Snubs 'Whining' Fox
President to Hit All Sunday News Talk Shows, Except Network That Skipped His Speech
By JONATHAN KARL
WASHINGTON, Sept. 19, 2009

As President Barack Obama goes on an unprecedented presidential blitz of media appearances, the White House is in a war of words with the network that did not get an interview: Fox.

We figured Fox would rather show 'So You Think You Can Dance' than broadcast an honest discussion about health insurance reform," White House spokesman Josh Earnest told ABC News.

That's a reference to the program the Fox network aired at 8 p.m. on Sept. 9, when other major broadcast networks were airing the president's speech to the joint session of Congress.

The idea of punishing Fox for not airing the president's speech didn't sit well with Chris Wallace, the anchor of Fox News Sunday.

"They are the biggest bunch of crybabies I have dealt with in my 30 years in Washington," Wallace said on the Fox News program "The O'Reilly Factor."

More: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-media-tour-include-fox-news/story?id=8621065

Kicks my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

tit for tat.

how else ya gonna teach 'em anything?

red states rule
09-20-2009, 08:08 AM
http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/128761.jpg

Psychoblues
09-20-2009, 08:08 AM
You offered up a video, rsr, in fact a very funny one!!!!!!!!! My OP concerns a published article and one that makes some sense?!?!??!??!?!?!?!? Get it??!?!?!???!?!?!

It is clearly not the same but I doubt that you might consider the extraordinary nuances that might separate the informational context!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

namvet
09-20-2009, 10:22 AM
im hoping for a civil war.

09-20-2009, 04:15 PM
I'm not.

So Obama didn't go on Fox? Big deal. it just means he is focusing on preaching to the choir then reaching out to others. That means his own ranks are causing problems for him, or he would be reaching out to others instead of his own.

Seems to me thats good for those who oppose his agenda.

red states rule
09-20-2009, 05:02 PM
I'm not.

So Obama didn't go on Fox? Big deal. it just means he is focusing on preaching to the choir then reaching out to others. That means his own ranks are causing problems for him, or he would be reaching out to others instead of his own.

Seems to me thats good for those who oppose his agenda.

President Shamwow will change few minds on his latest meida blitz. The questions will be soft, and he has already stepped in it by saying his fines on those who refuse Obamcare is not a tax

So we are left with more of the same old same old

http://urbangrounds.com/wp-content/uploads//obama_shamwow.jpg

cat slave
09-23-2009, 03:46 PM
who cares..

A morning talk radio show host had a good suggestion for the placement of
Bedouin tent the Lybian moron wanted to pitch.....in the oval office, since
no one uses it anymore!