PDA

View Full Version : 7 former CIA Directors say Eric Holder Is Wrong

red states rule
09-20-2009, 08:53 AM
Holder is bringing down the whole intelligence branch and Obama sits back putting on his makeup for his next TV show.

Seven of the 10 living former CIA chiefs Friday urged President Obama to overrule his attorney general and not reopen investigations into CIA employees who may have abused detainees during the Bush administration

7 ex-CIA chiefs oppose detainee probe

Seven of the 10 living former CIA chiefs Friday urged President Obama to overrule his attorney general and not reopen investigations into CIA employees who may have abused detainees during the Bush administration.

On Aug. 24, Attorney General Eric Holder appointed a federal prosecutor, John Durham, to review cases against CIA officers suspected of exceeding Justice Department guidelines for interrogations of terrorist suspects following the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks. The decision to reopen the cases was controversial in part because the Justice Department had already considered the charges and declined to prosecute the officers.

In a letter released Friday, the former directors of the CIA, who included both Democrats and Republican appointees, wrote: "If criminal investigations closed by career prosecutors during one administration can so easily be reopened at the direction of political appointees in the next, declinations of prosecution will be rendered meaningless. Those men and women who undertake difficult intelligence assignments in the aftermath of an attack such as September 11 must believe there is permanence in the legal rules that govern their actions."

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/sep/18/7-ex-cia-chiefs-oppose-detainee-probe/

Gaffer
09-20-2009, 10:07 AM
Holder was put there to do exactly that. Bring down the CIA. The dark lord has big plans for future operations concerning other countries and he doesn't want the CIA involved.

He's out to destroy America. Not just change things.

red states rule
09-20-2009, 10:09 AM
Holder was put there to do exactly that. Bring down the CIA. The dark lord has big plans for future operations concerning other countries and he doesn't want the CIA involved.

He's out to destroy America. Not just change things.

Wait for the liberal media to report "7 racist former CIA Directors oppose Eric Holder"

Psychoblues
09-20-2009, 10:10 AM
They lied to him. They are lying to us. They need to be in prison. What did you expect, dumbo?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?! Coud you lighten up on the neg reps, punk? You are such a sissy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

red states rule
09-20-2009, 10:15 AM
By the time Holders done with them, they'll be the CIA

Completely Impotent Association

Psychoblues
09-20-2009, 10:20 AM
?

Psychoblues

red states rule
09-20-2009, 11:12 AM
If we have a 9/11 (or worse) attack here in the future we will know who to blame.

Obama, Holder, Reid, and Pelosi.

Psychoblues
09-20-2009, 11:19 AM
That would imply that gwb and his completely incompetent administration was fully to blame for the 9/11 attacks.

If we have a 9/11 (or worse) attack here in the future we will know who to blame.

Obama, Holder, Reid, and Pelosi.

You are such a fucking fool, rsr. I hope God has a better use for you somewhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

red states rule
09-20-2009, 11:21 AM
That would imply that gwb and his completely incompetent administration was fully to blame for the 9/11 attacks.

You are such a fucking fool, rsr. I hope God has a better use for you somewhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

All 7 of the former CIA Directors (who served under Carter, Bush Sr., and Clinton) have said an investigation like this will end up making us less safe.

You're ok with that?

Psychoblues
09-20-2009, 12:12 PM
I am OK with whatever investigation leads us to the truth about illegal actions performed in my name as an American. If everything is hunky dory then I expect everything to be satisfactory to the PTB. If not,,,,,,,,,we'll see.

All 7 of the former CIA Directors (who served under Carter, Bush Sr., and Clinton) have said an investigation like this will end up making us less safe.

You're ok with that?

I expect any defendant to say whatever they might have to say in their own defense. None of that means they are innocent or quilty. Let the facts resolve all of that. I don't for a moment expect that you will comprehend any of that, rsr.

You are a genuine shithead without any regard to reality or facts, rsr. You have proven and demonstrated that time and time again. I hope God loves you. Everybody needs somebody.

Psychoblues

red states rule
09-20-2009, 12:16 PM
As much as the leftists would like to deny it, ignore it and rename it...... WE ARE STILL AT WAR!

Obama said this week he is putting decisions regarding the war off untill he can figure our how to do the war.... "Right"... or... "Get it right'.... or some leftist bullcrap.

You fight to win

WIN! not go looking for style points or doing it in a way to avoid offending people or the enemy.

Holder, Obama, Reid, and Pelosi must want to turn the CIa into the Castrated Intelligence Agency

Psychoblues
09-20-2009, 12:30 PM
'Zat's all you got, cowgirl. War, and hate and fear and anger and constant confusion.

As much as the leftists would like to deny it, ignore it and rename it...... WE ARE STILL AT WAR!

Obama said this week he is putting decisions regarding the war off untill he can figure our how to do the war.... "Right"... or... "Get it right'.... or some leftist bullcrap.

You fight to win

WIN! not go looking for style points or doing it in a way to avoid offending people or the enemy.

Holder, Obama, Reid, and Pelosi must want to turn the CIa into the Castrated Intelligence Agency

I wipe shit like you off my ass about every morning. You may have some effect on some of the participants here. You at best only amuse me and most times fail to do even that. Stop your whining, rsr, and get a good grip on reality. Gather and share some facts and stop relying on the infotainment sources from which you so easily fall victim!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

red states rule
09-20-2009, 12:33 PM
I know it can't be easy for you to actually comment on the former CIA Directors against the current AG.

The AG is an idiot for trying to destroy the intelligence community, and you are aghast about a title of a thread calling attention to it

Joyful HoneyBee
09-21-2009, 04:51 PM
Apparently Holder didn't bother to read the memos related to CIA investigations of prisoners, but of course, Obama still backs Holder in his witchhunt.

http://www.foxnews.com/search-results/m/26509947/not-doing-his-research.htm#q=HOLDER

red states rule
09-21-2009, 10:30 PM
This administration really cares about the rule of law?

Tax cheater heading Treasury; tax cheater and violator of numerous ethics laws Chairman of the Ways & Means Committee writing tax laws; AG who dismisses the New Black Panthers voter intimidation case