PDA

View Full Version : Obama: Family Will Stand In Line Like Everybody Else

Psychoblues
09-20-2009, 10:27 AM
Sounds good to me!!!!!!!!!

WASHINGTON (CNN) — The nation's first family will not get any special dispensation when it comes to the much awaited vaccine for the H1N1 virus, President Obama tells CNN.

Asked about plans for his family's health in an interview that airs Sunday on CNN's State of the Union, the president said he intends to consult with his Health and Human Services Secretary and the Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

"And whatever they tell me to do, I will do," Obama told CNN Chief National Correspondent John King.

"[H]ere's what I guarantee you," Obama also told King, "We want to get vaccinated. We think it's the right thing to do. We will stand in line like everybody else. And when folks say it's our turn, that's when we'll get it."

The president said high-risk populations for the H1N1 virus — like health care workers, pregnant women — and children will be first in line for vaccinations against the disease, also known as the "swine flu." So he speculated that his two daughters, who are both under the age of 12, would likely get vaccinated before him.

"I suspect that I may come fairly far down the line," Obama said.

More: http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/09/20/obama-family-will-stand-in-line-like-everybody-else-for-vaccine/#more-69768

Thand God we have true Americans in the White House now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

Mr. P
09-20-2009, 10:40 AM

Right..this from a man that has a Dr at his side 24/7? :laugh2:
If he really believes this BS he should be removed from office immediately because he is obviously mentally ill. On the other hand we know he doesn't believe what he says..he just wants YOU to believe it. Yeah, he thinks you are that stupid.

Psychoblues
09-20-2009, 10:48 AM
Are you being silly or stupid?

Right..this from a man that has a Dr at his side 24/7? :laugh2:
If he really believes this BS he should be removed from office immediately because he is obviously mentally ill. On the other hand we know he doesn't believe what he says..he just wants YOU to believe it. Yeah, he thinks you are that stupid.

I love you, pee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

DragonStryk72
09-20-2009, 10:59 AM
That's just frigging stupid, honestly. Really, he's the president, he can go ahead and use the damn vaccine first. I mean, why not? It's not an epidemic he or his family started, and nor is it sweeping our country like wildfire, killings millions while we have limited supplies of the vaccine. No, instead, this is just cheap publicity, so that people will clap, and say how good the president is for his "sacrifice", when no such sacrifice exists.

Psychoblues
09-20-2009, 11:10 AM
Dig it, DS72!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's just frigging stupid, honestly. Really, he's the president, he can go ahead and use the damn vaccine first. I mean, why not? It's not an epidemic he or his family started, and nor is it sweeping our country like wildfire, killings millions while we have limited supplies of the vaccine. No, instead, this is just cheap publicity, so that people will clap, and say how good the president is for his "sacrifice", when no such sacrifice exists.

You didn't read the article, did you?

Psychoblues

stephanie
09-20-2009, 11:14 AM
Frankly I don't give a crap what the little Marxist has to say...or his wife, Aunt Ester.

everything out of their mouths is doom and gloom and untruths.

Psychoblues
09-20-2009, 11:30 AM
Well, OK then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frankly I don't give a crap what the little Marxist has to say...or his wife, Aunt Ester.

everything out of their mouths is doom and gloom and untruths.

Obviously your fear compelled your entrance into the conversation. What say you, stevie?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Psychoblues

Joyful HoneyBee
09-20-2009, 11:38 AM
I'm just wondering how long PB thinks the line in the Oval office is going to be in the first place :laugh:

DragonStryk72
09-20-2009, 11:47 AM
Dig it, DS72!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You didn't read the article, did you?

Psychoblues

WASHINGTON (CNN) — The nation's first family will not get any special dispensation when it comes to the much awaited vaccine for the H1N1 virus, President Obama tells CNN.

Asked about plans for his family's health in an interview that airs Sunday on CNN's State of the Union, the president said he intends to consult with his Health and Human Services Secretary and the Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

"And whatever they tell me to do, I will do," Obama told CNN Chief National Correspondent John King.

"[H]ere's what I guarantee you," Obama also told King, "We want to get vaccinated. We think it's the right thing to do. We will stand in line like everybody else. And when folks say it's our turn, that's when we'll get it."

The president said high-risk populations for the H1N1 virus — like health care workers, pregnant women — and children will be first in line for vaccinations against the disease, also known as the "swine flu." So he speculated that his two daughters, who are both under the age of 12, would likely get vaccinated before him.

Now, where does it say there was a shortage? Anywhere, hm, nope, doesn't say a thing about it. Mentions it nowhere in article, so I have to go with my prior point that it's just more political bs, there's no other solid reasoning for it. His whole family combined is 4 people, for Christ's sake, is there even a point to laying this out there?

But, yeah, you're gonna be the person that continues clapping for every little thing he does. Me, I expect better than this crap.

stephanie
09-20-2009, 11:52 AM
Just like the spur of the moment shopping trip Aunt Ester took last week.

that was MAJOR production to show us peons the lessons on healthy food...blaaaaaa

Psychoblues
09-20-2009, 12:00 PM
My, oh my oh my oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did any of you paranoid shidzo freaks forget to take your meds?!?!??!?!?!??!??!?!???!

Go back and read your ridiculous remarks. Some of you nuts need immediate medical attention and the subsequent medications that might be prescribed!!!!!!!!!!!

But I love you all anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

stephanie
09-20-2009, 12:04 PM
what the hell was the purpose of this thread, to give us a tingle up our leg?

like we are suppose to believe he will be standing in some line...

emmett
09-20-2009, 12:10 PM
Hope who ever he standing behind in line has gas!

red states rule
09-20-2009, 12:18 PM
Hope who ever he standing behind in line has gas!

In Jan 2013, Obama will be standing in line at the unemployment office

Psychoblues
09-20-2009, 12:21 PM
My, my. The shallowness of the opposition is telling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps the simplicity of common citizenship is too mindboogling for the paranoid freaks?

Psychoblues

stephanie
09-20-2009, 12:32 PM
My, my. The shallowness of the opposition is telling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps the simplicity of common citizenship is too mindboogling for the paranoid freaks?

Psychoblues

what the hell is "mindboogling" :slap:

09-20-2009, 04:17 PM
So what? Like i care about the flu shot.

Silver
09-20-2009, 06:22 PM
Sounds good to me!!!!!!!!!

With crap this thick, you know its shovel ready.......

And its especially sad that Psychoblues is actually gullible and stupid enough to believe it....and that hes allowed to vote with educated adults...

Jeff
09-20-2009, 06:30 PM
With crap this thick, you know its shovel ready.......

And its especially sad that Psychoblues is actually gullible and stupid enough to believe it....and that hes allowed to vote with educated adults...

aaaa Now you know the Obama's are a very patient family, (choke) hell don't ya remember when aunt ester wanted to take the kids for burgers in the middle of the day and all the people in the hamburger joint had to have there lunch hour interrupted, by handing there cell phones over to the SS

Or the time the messiah just had to have a pizza so he flew someone in to make it for him

Well he did wait till he was elected to take his wife on a $72,000 date, ooo thats right we paid for it, LOL

Maybe this is the change he spoke of, him and his family are going to be patient now, LOL

Joyful HoneyBee
09-20-2009, 06:45 PM
But, like I said earlier, how patient must one be when they are the first person standing in line in the Oval office? I mean, we're not really expected to believe that his family is going to hoof it down to the local community clinic for a shot, right?

stephanie
09-20-2009, 06:49 PM
But, like I said earlier, how patient must one be when they are the first person standing in line in the Oval office? I mean, we're not really expected to believe that his family is going to hoof it down to the local community clinic for a shot, right?

If you hang around you'll come to understand psychoblues or not..:laugh2:

red states rule
09-20-2009, 06:51 PM

Remember while the rest of us get our treatment under Obamacare, Obama, members of Congress, and the unions will be exempt

The only line Obama will stand in will be the unemployment line starting shortly after 12 noon ET on Jan 20, 2013