PDA

View Full Version : US jobs picture may worsen in coming months: Obama

red states rule
09-20-2009, 12:59 PM
make up your mind Mr President

Is the stimulus working, or not?

Those of you who voted for him probably feel pretty stupid, ashamed and embarrassed for yourselves right now. If not, you should.

US jobs picture may worsen in coming months: Obama
Sep 20 09:15 AM US/Eastern

The US jobs situation could worsen slightly over the coming few months, US President Barack Obama said Sunday.
"I want to be clear, that probably the jobs picture is not going to improve considerably and it could even get a little bit worse over the next couple of months," Obama said in an interview with CNN.

"We're probably not going to start seeing enough job creation to deal with the, you know, a rising population until some time next year."

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.632b3e228ae3d814e051e3ade41e5ef 1.9f1&show_article=1&catnum=3

red states rule
09-20-2009, 05:45 PM
A few days ago Obama said he had saved and created new jobs. Now he says we'll lose more jobs.

Obama said the stimulus package would stop job losses

The guy not only talks out of both sides of his mouth, but he's found a third side.

Joyful HoneyBee
09-20-2009, 06:00 PM
"We're probably not going to start seeing enough job creation to deal with the, you know, a rising population until some time next year."

Okay, so I'm just curious about the rising population. Is this a reference to babies being born to citizens of our fair land, illegal immigrants entering our fair land illegally, or babies born to illegal immigrants entering our country illegally?

just wondering.........

red states rule
09-20-2009, 06:03 PM
Okay, so I'm just curious about the rising population. Is this a reference to babies being born to citizens of our fair land, illegal immigrants entering our fair land illegally, or babies born to illegal immigrants entering our country illegally?

just wondering.........

Maybe he is talking about this. Who knows. You have to learn never to question what he says - just acept it as fact

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GehK7Q_QxPc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GehK7Q_QxPc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Joyful HoneyBee
09-20-2009, 06:07 PM
Darn....so does that mean I have to abandon my cynical and skeptical point of view when I watch someones nose growing while they speak? I am now supposed to be blindly led by the blind?

red states rule
09-20-2009, 06:09 PM
Darn....so does that mean I have to abandon my cynical and skeptical point of view when I watch someones nose growing while they speak? I am now supposed to be blindly led by the blind?

Yes, you must stop believing your own eyes and ears - and accept whatever Obama and the liberal media say as fact

and rememebr it is all Bush's fault - not Obama's

Jeff
09-20-2009, 06:33 PM
A few days ago Obama said he had saved and created new jobs. Now he says we'll lose more jobs.

Obama said the stimulus package would stop job losses

The guy not only talks out of both sides of his mouth, but he's found a third side.

My Dad taught me when I was a kid, if ya tell the truth on Monday it will be the same story on Friday, If ya tell a lie ya will never remember what ya said when Friday gets here

See the similarity

red states rule
09-20-2009, 06:36 PM
My Dad taught me when I was a kid, if ya tell the truth on Monday it will be the same story on Friday, If ya tell a lie ya will never remember what ya said when Friday gets here

See the similarity

With Obama drones Jeff, it does not matter what Obama said on Monday - that will be forgotten and what counts, is what Obama says on Tuesday

Tuesday will be replaced with what he says on Wed

and so on

Jeff
09-20-2009, 06:40 PM
With Obama drones Jeff, it does not matter what Obama said on Monday - that will be forgotten and what counts, is what Obama says on Tuesday

Tuesday will be replaced with what he says on Wed

and so on

Yes that is very apparent, but very sad

red states rule
09-20-2009, 06:43 PM
Yes that is very apparent, but very sad

At least liberals don't mind a bit any more letting the rest of us know exactly what they're doing.