PDA

View Full Version : Obama - Media Rewards "Rude" Behavior

red states rule
09-20-2009, 05:37 PM
So is Obama saying speaking out against him and his policies is now rude?

<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=GdkUuzkU6U" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=GdkUuzkU6U" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>

Joyful HoneyBee
09-20-2009, 05:52 PM
Mr. President, please tell our viewers, what do you think is the best way to gain 15 minutes of fame on the 24 hour news loop? :poke:

red states rule
09-20-2009, 05:55 PM
Mr. President, please tell our viewers, what do you think is the best way to gain 15 minutes of fame on the 24 hour news loop? :poke:

Throw your support behind all of his tax and spend policies. The liberla media will call them people of prncipals like they did with McCain for years

McCain was loved by Chris Matthews and the NY Times right up until the very moment he was officialy the R's nominee for President - then they ripped him to shreds out of party loyalty

Joyful HoneyBee
09-20-2009, 06:04 PM
Personally, I think it is rather rude to suggest that someone who has a view other than the view of the current administration is being rude for voicing their own perspective.

I used to know a guy who had a plaque in his office that said
"Everyone is entitled to an opinion...Mine"

Do you suppose THAT is the mindset of the dim party?

red states rule
09-20-2009, 06:07 PM
Personally, I think it is rather rude to suggest that someone who has a view other than the view of the current administration is being rude for voicing their own perspective.

I used to know a guy who had a plaque in his office that said
"Everyone is entitled to an opinion...Mine"

Do you suppose THAT is the mindset of the dim party?

Based on conversations with my liberal coworkers, their opinion now that they are in charge is "When we want your opinion we will tell it to you"

As far as they are concerned, I am a registered racist