PDA

View Full Version : and you wonder why I hate california/colleges in america

actsnoblemartin
09-21-2009, 06:53 PM
http://www.pjtv.com/video/Louder_With_Crowder/AS_SEEN_ON_GLENN_BECK_Crowder_Does_Berkeley%3A_How _the_%231_Public_University_Produces_First-Rate_Idiots/2468/

emmett
09-21-2009, 06:58 PM
???????

Elaborate,

why would this cause you to hate California?

how about hating colleges in America?

actsnoblemartin
09-21-2009, 07:01 PM
What I mean is, I cant stand liberals.

Thats what i meant :)

especially my generation of idiots. Im ashamed of my age, because so many in my generation are idiots!

colleges in america, a lot of them are like berkeley

???????

Elaborate,

why would this cause you to hate California?

how about hating colleges in America?

gabosaurus
09-21-2009, 07:23 PM
Martin, you dislike education for the same reason that many here dislike education. Because you are uneducated. Stupidity is a great deterrent to progress.
Cal-Berkeley was very liberal in the 1960s. The Cal-Berkeley I attended was no more liberal than any other American university. There were as many conservative Republican students as there were Dems.
You have to remember that, as an upper tier university, Cal is very selective and very expensive. You can't be stupid and get into Cal. It is only for elite students.
I attended Cal on an academic scholarship. I got two degrees there.

Martin, I suggest that you stop playing "follow the leader" and develop your own thoughts. Pretending you are a conservative doesn't make you any more popular than you were before.

Noir
09-21-2009, 07:29 PM
especially my generation of idiots. Im ashamed of my age, because so many in my generation are idiots!

I am always kinda perplexed by such statments, as they seem to imply that at some point in the past people were not idiots, but i'm sure if you go back though the ages, the 1900's...1800's..ect ect you will really find that at this very moment we are living in the age of the most knowning for the masses in the history of humanity. Though ofcourse, that is not to say that tehre are not idiots about, just that tehre are much less now than there have ever been.

crin63
09-21-2009, 09:43 PM
I had about an hour conversation with a University of California professor last week. He said that he was the only Conservative teacher that he was aware of at his University. He is of the opinion that Liberals have actually destroyed the education system in California. That there is no real education, only indoctrination. He said that he would never send any kid to a university in California. He was also of the opinion that kids should just go to a Jr. College for their education. Kids leave our universities and aren't actually qualified to do anything.

Trigg
09-22-2009, 11:48 AM
Martin, you dislike education for the same reason that many here dislike education. Because you are uneducated. Stupidity is a great deterrent to progress.
Cal-Berkeley was very liberal in the 1960s. The Cal-Berkeley I attended was no more liberal than any other American university. There were as many conservative Republican students as there were Dems.
You have to remember that, as an upper tier university, Cal is very selective and very expensive. You can't be stupid and get into Cal. It is only for elite students.
I attended Cal on an academic scholarship. I got two degrees there.

Martin, I suggest that you stop playing "follow the leader" and develop your own thoughts. Pretending you are a conservative doesn't make you any more popular than you were before.

Can you not "try" to make a point without insulting everyone on the board. You should really give it a try sometime, who knows then maybe people will listen to what you have to say.

Personally I've lost count of how many lawyers we have on this board not to mention other highly educated people.

Other than that I agree with you most collages these days lean to-wards liberal ideology.