PDA

View Full Version : I know what islam is really about

actsnoblemartin
09-22-2009, 06:44 AM
Because I unlike many here, know its REAL history of blood lust, conquest, conversion, and plans for world domination since its inception and mohammeds death.

I will not be lied to, or fooled by pro muslim propaganda.

crin63
09-22-2009, 09:36 AM
Because I unlike many here, know its REAL history of blood lust, conquest, conversion, and plans for world domination since its inception and mohammeds death.

I have studied the history of Islam, I have read much of the koran and you are correct except that I would refer to it as, "sword point conversion" since it is convert or die. I have many friends who either live in muslim dominated countries or came from muslim dominated countries. I know what Islam is and I know what its followers do.

maineman
09-22-2009, 12:46 PM
I have studied the history of Islam, I have read much of the koran and you are correct except that I would refer to it as, "sword point conversion" since it is convert or die. I have many friends who either live in muslim dominated countries or came from muslim dominated countries. I know what Islam is and I know what its followers do.

I lived for two years in a muslim dominated country and saw NO instances of forced conversions. I met many wonderful, friendly, generous, peaceable muslims and remain friends with several of them.

crin63
09-22-2009, 02:30 PM
I lived for two years in a muslim dominated country and saw NO instances of forced conversions. I met many wonderful, friendly, generous, peaceable muslims and remain friends with several of them.

Well lets see, I've had friends shot at, blown up by Al Qaeda, missionaries I support through my church executed, imprisoned, and had their home taken over by Hamas. There is bounty on 1 of their heads for preaching Christ in Lebanon. I have taken part in an investigation of attempted femicide.

My friends mentor was executed for not converting to Islam. He had a cross tattoo on his shoulder so those kind, peaceful, generous muslims, removed his arm from his shoulder prior to chopping his head off.

maineman
09-22-2009, 02:42 PM
Well lets see, I've had friends shot at, blown up by Al Qaeda, missionaries I support through my church executed, imprisoned, and had their home taken over by Hamas. There is bounty on 1 of their heads for preaching Christ in Lebanon. I have taken part in an investigation of attempted femicide.

My friends mentor was executed for not converting to Islam. He had a cross tattoo on his shoulder so those kind, peaceful, generous muslims, removed his arm from his shoulder prior to chopping his head off.

you have had different experiences, although it is important to distinguish between the fact that your experiences are, for the most part, second hand, while mine are first hand.

We'll just have to agree to disagree, I guess.

Noir
09-22-2009, 02:50 PM
Gawd, more muslim bashing

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/10/27/633607470680331650-trolls.jpg

theHawk
09-22-2009, 03:20 PM

Why does it not surprise me that Muslims would consider a left-wing kook like you a "friend".

theHawk
09-22-2009, 03:22 PM

I think many of us here do know the real history of Muslims. Starting with the pedophile prophet himself, down to his bloodthirsty followers of today.

actsnoblemartin
09-22-2009, 05:00 PM
you are correct, point taken my friend.

actsnoblemartin
09-22-2009, 05:01 PM
im glad to know more people then I thought know its real history, not its p.c. revisionist history.

I was just thinking about how many knew about mohammeds lil girl fetish :coffee:

I think many of us here do know the real history of Muslims. Starting with the pedophile prophet himself, down to his bloodthirsty followers of today.

actsnoblemartin
09-22-2009, 05:12 PM
calling me a troll is not the same as debating ya know :)

Gawd, more muslim bashing

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/10/27/633607470680331650-trolls.jpg

actsnoblemartin
09-22-2009, 05:14 PM
for starters a link about the real muslim history of conquest

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_conquest

Muslim conquests (632–732), (Arabic: فتح‎, Fatah, literally opening,) also referred to as the Islamic conquests, Jihad, or Arab conquests,[1] began after the death of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. He established a new unified political polity in the Arabian Peninsula which under the subsequent Rashidun (The Rightly Guided Caliphs) and Umayyad Caliphates saw a century of rapid expansion of Muslim power well beyond the Arabian peninsula in the form of a vast Muslim Empire with an area of influence that stretched from northwest India, across Central Asia, the Middle East, North Africa, southern Italy, and the Iberian Peninsula, to the Pyrenees. Edward Gibbon writes in The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire:

http://www.answering-islam.org/Authors/Arlandson/crusades_timeline.htm

Noir
09-22-2009, 05:19 PM
god, get your mouth away from the muslim dick that you suck long enough to read about its history of islamic conquests or its teachings will ya?

I don't care for teh history of muslims, nor christains, nor any faith.

I make my judgements of a religion based on the people i meet and interact with, and to that end i have no problem with any religion, sorry if it offends you that i take this common sense aproch to life.

gabosaurus
09-22-2009, 05:22 PM
Martin, you are pretty clueless about life in general. So don't even attempt to understand religion.
Did you know that there are acts of terrorism in the Bible? Look at this...

Numbers 16-18
16Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD.

17Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

2 King 2:23-24

23And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.

24And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

1 Samuel 15

1Samuel also said unto Saul, The LORD sent me to anoint thee to be king over his people, over Israel: now therefore hearken thou unto the voice of the words of the LORD.

2Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.

3Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

4And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Judah.

actsnoblemartin
09-22-2009, 05:23 PM
you did call me a troll you know. so you started it.

secondly, I base my feelings/thoughts on religions not people. I know a muslim cat who is the nicest dude on the planet. I dislike the religion, not the people.

But way to assume, that every religion has the same history, the same culture, and the same people who follow it, when their are differences in the religious text, religious aptitudes for violence.

See no beheadings, a.k.a. christians coming out of their bad period, while many parts of the islamic world are still in the 7th century

Now, im willing to apologize for the dick comment, if youll afford me the same courtesy since you called me a troll, and said i suck at life.

I make my judgements of a religion based on the people i meet and interact with, and to that end i have no problem with any religion, sorry if it offends you that i take this common sense aproch to life.

actsnoblemartin
09-22-2009, 05:25 PM
well atleast your consistent, ill give you that. But the religious texts, and what are done with those texts in the name of religion in the last 30-100 years, are just as important as those who are not of the mild to dormant in their faith

actsnoblemartin
09-22-2009, 05:27 PM
your tact: im better then you, im smarter then you, cause im a liberal and your stupid.

I am not a biblical scholar, nor am i a christian.

Second, how many christians are out in muslim countries, beheading, murdering, and forcing people to convert to christianity.

My christian brothers are not perfect, but their is no global jihad against muslims, only against non muslims, and muslims who dont comply with other muslims.

Even muslims get that their faith is highly messed up, to produce these kinds of thugs.

Martin, you are pretty clueless about life in general. So don't even attempt to understand religion.
Did you know that there are acts of terrorism in the Bible? Look at this...

Numbers 16-18
16Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD.

17Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

2 King 2:23-24

23And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.

24And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

1 Samuel 15

1Samuel also said unto Saul, The LORD sent me to anoint thee to be king over his people, over Israel: now therefore hearken thou unto the voice of the words of the LORD.

2Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.

3Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

4And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Judah.

actsnoblemartin
09-22-2009, 05:28 PM
liberal debating style: you suck, you're stupid, you're retarded, you're racist

hell of a way to debate eh?

Noir
09-22-2009, 05:31 PM
you did call me a troll you know. so you started it.

Indeed, i am making judgements on you based on my interactions with you, common sense you see,

secondly, I base my feelings/thoughts on religions not people. I know a muslim cat who is the nicest dude on the planet. I dislike the religion, not the people.

Dude, i am very sure that i have read comments that you have made against Muslim people not just the religion (but there are so many on this site that i may of got mixed up, sorry if i have)

But way to assume, that every religion has the same history, the same culture, and the same people who follow it, when their are differences in the religious text, religious aptitudes for violence.

I'm sure every religion has a dark past at some point, hey, maybe some don't, the key is i don't care if they do or not. What a Chirstain or a Muslim or a Hindu or anyone else did thousands of years ago has nothing to do with anything nowadays

See no beheadings, a.k.a. christians coming out of their bad period, while many parts of the islamic world are still in the 7th century

Every country has its laws, the UK use to ahve the death penalty, and some US states still do, does that reflect on christainity?

Now, im willing to apologize for the dick comment, if youll afford me the same courtesy since you called me a troll, and said i suck at life.

I don;t care if you apologize or not, but i'm the master of my own thoughts and those thoughts are tellin me that you was trollin mate.

Noir
09-22-2009, 05:32 PM
liberal debating style: you suck, you're stupid, you're retarded, you're racist

hell of a way to debate eh?

You tell me, you were a liberal last week or is it next week?

=/

gabosaurus
09-22-2009, 11:55 PM
My christian brothers are not perfect, but their is no global jihad against muslims, only against non muslims, and muslims who dont comply with other muslims.
Even muslims get that their faith is highly messed up, to produce these kinds of thugs.
You want to talk about thugs Martin? Try Catholicism. Watch this.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CSe38dzJYkY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CSe38dzJYkY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

actsnoblemartin
09-23-2009, 01:15 AM
I understand, but no need to call me a troll. Let me give you an example.

Sometimes my good man, I think you are wrong on some things, but i
also feel that not only do you have the right to say that, but that you are not a troll, or stupid, or bad, or evil. I might actually learn something from you if you talk with me, instead of at me. Im not claiming your talking at me, just giving you an example.

as far as hating muslims, I have in the past hated them, but i wish now NOT to. I dont wish to nuke every muslim off the face of the earth or ban islam, but im also a realist, and we have some bad muslims in america, we need to (hopefully with the help of fellow muslims) find out who they are and throw them in jail.

Any muslim, who is not committing a crime, not preaching hatred, fine. He is as american as me, but we must be able to determine who is here because he was fleeing his shithole country, no offense, or just loves america and those who are death to america hiding here.

again let me be clear, i do NOT wish to hate all or even most muslims. I simply dont like parts of the koran, and i dont approve neccesarily of everything any religious text says.

Im seeing more a global inclination towards terrorism, from arab men 17-34 then christian men 17-34 and thus feel the bad parts of islam, which im sure their are some good parts, ramadan is not that bad actually are unfortunently still being followed, taught and encouraged where as i dont see a global christian jihad taking any bad parts of christianity to non christians and christains that dont obey christ. Remember muslims suffer when radical muslims have power, and sadly gays, women and non muslims, as well as muslims who dont conform to islamic sharia law are punished, and that is sad

I dont feel i was trolling, but im gonna apologize because my comment in response, while i felt i was justified, was immature.

with all due respect, im not as bad as you think

Indeed, i am making judgements on you based on my interactions with you, common sense you see,

Dude, i am very sure that i have read comments that you have made against Muslim people not just the religion (but there are so many on this site that i may of got mixed up, sorry if i have)

I'm sure every religion has a dark past at some point, hey, maybe some don't, the key is i don't care if they do or not. What a Chirstain or a Muslim or a Hindu or anyone else did thousands of years ago has nothing to do with anything nowadays

Every country has its laws, the UK use to ahve the death penalty, and some US states still do, does that reflect on christainity?

I don;t care if you apologize or not, but i'm the master of my own thoughts and those thoughts are tellin me that you was trollin mate.

actsnoblemartin
09-23-2009, 01:20 AM
for a long time, christians did thuggish activity, i would even submit the reason the u.s. (which didnt allow jews to escape from europe), didnt bomb train tracks, in a christian name was wrong, so was christian europe who hated jews, and either did nothing to stop it , or helped participate.

the difference i have with christianity vs islam now is.

while most muslims are not terrorists, most of the terrorist acts are being committed by muslim. If you read that again, and dont knee jerk, you will see my point.

Historically both religions did bad things, but in the last say 25-30 years, look at who is committing the terrorist acts. Look at who globally is a threat, its islam.

Its sad, its honestly sad for the normal muslims who dont give a shit about this, and just want freedom or to raise their own kids, and make money, because they are #1 mistreated when they dont do what islamic thugs want. Yes islamic thugs, like government of iran, al queda, those thugs.

NOT all or most of islam, but most of the text the terrorists quote is from the koran, and that sickens me.

I guess to you, there is no room for actual critique of islam, because its perfect.

If you wanna critique christianity, lets do it. lets have a debate, but quit acting like youre smarter or better then me, just cause i hold a different opinion then you

You want to talk about thugs Martin? Try Catholicism. Watch this.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CSe38dzJYkY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CSe38dzJYkY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

actsnoblemartin
09-23-2009, 01:21 AM
i had and probably have some liberal tendencies. Believe me im leaning republican, but could turn to libertarian, because I like their message.

You tell me, you were a liberal last week or is it next week?

=/

actsnoblemartin
09-23-2009, 02:32 AM
actually it sounds like me to an extent.

I judge religions not people.

anyone i meet can be my friend, even muslims :)

but that doesnt mean I have to get a set of pom poms and do a cheer for islam does it :coffee:

Noir
09-23-2009, 05:29 AM
but that doesnt mean I have to get a set of pom poms and do a cheer for islam does it

Indeed true, and i'm not suggesting you should "get a set of pom poms and do a cheer for islam" Cus i surly don't, but you also shouldn't just attack the religion aswell.
Don't cheer for it, or against it, just let whoever wants get on with believing whatever they want to.

chesswarsnow
09-23-2009, 07:02 AM
Sorry bout that,

Indeed true, and i'm not suggesting you should "get a set of pom poms and do a cheer for islam" Cus i surly don't, but you also shouldn't just attack the religion aswell.
Don't cheer for it, or against it, just let whoever wants get on with believing whatever they want to.

1. Yes Martin, you be a mind numb robot, and do what society tells you to do.
2. Never mind you are 100% correct, just let islam be.
3. NOT!
4. Thats one sure fired way to get eaten by it all.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
09-23-2009, 07:53 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Yes Martin, you be a mind numb robot, and do what society tells you to do.
2. Never mind you are 100% correct, just let islam be.
3. NOT!
4. Thats one sure fired way to get eaten by it all.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Mind numb robot?
Sorry if letting someone else follow whatever religion they so chose without insulting them degardes me in your eyes, but i guess i shall have to live with that.

actsnoblemartin
09-23-2009, 08:43 AM
but i think their is a difference between criticizing or questioning a set of religious beliefs, and hating people

Mind numb robot?
Sorry if letting someone else follow whatever religion they so chose without insulting them degardes me in your eyes, but i guess i shall have to live with that.

chesswarsnow
09-23-2009, 09:13 PM
Sorry bout that,

Mind numb robot?

1. I think I was talking to Martin.
2. Your saying he should learn to see things your way.
3. I disagree with that idea.
4. Im not sure how that is degrading you?
5. Can you draw me a picture?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas