PDA

View Full Version : Tea Party Express: Countdown to Judgment Day

red states rule
09-22-2009, 09:40 AM
If libs and Obama supporters thiught it was over for the Tea Parties - they were wrong

On the road again! October 25 – November 11

All throughout the recent Tea Party Express national tour we kept receiving emails and phone calls from people around the nation who lived far away from the route our buses took across America. We vowed at the time to keep the Tea Party Express effort alive – and that’s exactly what we are doing.

It is our pleasure to announce the “Tea Party Express: Countdown to Judgment Day” which will cross the nation from coast-to-coast, border-to-border October 25th – November 11th — 1 year ahead of the November 2010 congressional elections… or as our Czarina of the tea party movement, Amy Kremer, likes to refer to as “Judgment Day.” The Tea Party Express will kick-off the tour with a rally in San Diego, California on October 25th and wind up the tour with a rally in Orlando, Florida on November 11th (Veteran’s Day).

This won’t just be a continuation of the tour we just completed. We will be having a lot of special surprises and additions as we grow this effort — and continue the fight against government-run healthcare, Cap & Trade, bailouts, out-of-control deficit spending and the growth in the size and intrusiveness of government.

We’ll be publishing the specific itinerary and schedule in the coming days at our website: www.TeaPartyExpress.org

For now, here’s the route we’ve planned out – so mark your calendars, spread the news to your friends, and get ready to rock America! If Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid thought that after 9/12 we’d just go away and give up well then we have some bad news for them. We’re back, better than ever, and determined to TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!

http://teapartyexpress.wordpress.com/

namvet
09-22-2009, 11:25 AM
http://ginacobb.typepad.com/gina_cobb/images/2007/04/03/nancy_pelosi.jpg

oh shit not again !!!!!

maineman
09-22-2009, 12:40 PM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html

look at the trend lines since 9-12 teaparty. I can imagine that Obama would welcome more such rallies. They disgust normal Americans!:lol:

Trigg
09-22-2009, 03:44 PM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html

look at the trend lines since 9-12 teaparty. I can imagine that Obama would welcome more such rallies. They disgust normal Americans!:lol:

Sorry to disappoint, but his approval rating has been sliding down since June. He hasn't gotten above 55% since mid July.

People can see through his BS. Even with all the cheerleading by the MSM and his non-stop media blitz.

maineman
09-22-2009, 03:47 PM
Sorry to disappoint, but his approval rating has been sliding down since June. He hasn't gotten above 55% since mid July.

People can see through his BS. Even with all the cheerleading by the MSM and his non-stop media blitz.
sorry to disappoint, but the trend line shows improvement since 9-12.
I guess you missed that.

Trigg
09-22-2009, 04:00 PM
sorry to disappoint, but the trend line shows improvement since 9-12.
I guess you missed that.

Nope didn't miss the blip your referring to.

He hasn't been above 55% since Mid July. It remains to be seen if your blip actually does anything or, as the graph shows, continues to hover in the very low 50's.

maineman
09-22-2009, 04:04 PM
Nope didn't miss the blip your referring to.

He hasn't been above 55% since Mid July. It remains to be seen if your blip actually does anything or, as the graph shows, continues to hover in the very low 50's.

which, last I checked was MORE THAN HALF!:lol:

Trigg
09-22-2009, 04:11 PM
which, last I checked was MORE THAN HALF!:lol:

Your argument was that the approval raiting was going up because of the tea parties.

That remains to be seen, right now it is simply a blip.

He has been loosing the approval of the American Public. It started to tank in July.

Since his all time high, his approval rating sucks, and he's only months into the job. :laugh2:

maineman
09-22-2009, 04:43 PM
Your argument was that the approval raiting was going up because of the tea parties.

That remains to be seen, right now it is simply a blip.

He has been loosing the approval of the American Public. It started to tank in July.

Since his all time high, his approval rating sucks, and he's only months into the job. :laugh2:

I never said that his approval rating went up because of the tea parties.... I said that after the tea parties, his approval went up, which it did.

Since his all time high, maybe 13 out of a hundred citizens have changed their minds about him. I am not seeing that as a major issue, but if it brings you solace, hang onto it, by all means.

Joyful HoneyBee
09-22-2009, 04:58 PM
He is clearly worried about his approval ratings or he would have been at the White House doing his job instead of running the media circuit to 'resell' himself to the public.

His declining approval rating is an easy problem to solve, though. All he has to do is be a responsible leader who strives to promote the best interest of ALL the people he serves, tell the truth and stop pretending that there isn't genuine and viable dissatisfaction among the ranks of the people he serves and people will respond to him more favorably. He can fire his gang of unnecessary czars and allow the legislative branch to do their jobs without a bunch of 'company thugs' interfering in the process; stop insisting we bail out those who should be savvy enough to take care of the own business-or fail fair and square, and stop trying to ram this twisted version of health care reform down the throats of everyone.

Okay, well, so it is a few things and I guess he would need to make a list, but he's a very intelligent man, so that shouldn't be too much trouble. I made a list and I'm not even the president. I'm sure there are plenty of such lists on the internet that he can copy and paste if he would like.

See, it's just that easy....be good and more people will like him. Be shady and more people will distrust him and most people don't like someone they distrust. Basic kindergarten stuff MM. I'll be watching that blip......

maineman
09-22-2009, 06:21 PM
again.... this has been a rough summer for the president. He has a lot on his plate. And despite that, from his peak popularity back in January, only about thirteen out of a hundred Americans have changed their opinion of him... and, at this time, a majority of Americans still approve of his performance on the job. I can't imagine he's too awfully disappointed by that.

Nukeman
09-22-2009, 06:38 PM

I never said that his approval rating went up because of the tea parties.... I said that after the tea parties, his approval went up, which it did.

Since his all time high, maybe 13 out of a hundred citizens have changed their minds about him. I am not seeing that as a major issue, but if it brings you solace, hang onto it, by all means.

So your trying to "imply" that you never intended to make the presumption that the "tea parties" of 9-12-09 had anything to do with this minor blip??? If thats the case WHY BRING THEM UP? Why not just say he has an upward tick in September. Your the ignoramus that but the two together than you have the audacity to say "ohh i never said that or inferred that". Once again your a real piece of work!!!!

maineman
09-22-2009, 06:43 PM
So your trying to "imply" that you never intended to make the presumption that the "tea parties" of 9-12-09 had anything to do with this minor blip??? If thats the case WHY BRING THEM UP? Why not just say he has an upward tick in September. Your the ignoramus that but the two together than you have the audacity to say "ohh i never said that or inferred that". Once again your a real piece of work!!!!

I may have implied a connection but I never stated that there was one. The fact remains, he has only dropped about 13% since the week after the inauguration. And after the tea parties, the trend line moved upward. Take it for what it's worth.... but be sure to ALSO take the fact that his approval rating is still above 50% which means that a MAJORITY of Americans approve of his job performance...and if YOU don't, that puts you squarely in the MINORITY. sucks to be you.

Nukeman
09-22-2009, 06:49 PM
I may have implied a connection but I never stated that there was one. The fact remains, he has only dropped about 13% since the week after the inauguration. And after the tea parties, the trend line moved upward. Take it for what it's worth.... but be sure to ALSO take the fact that his approval rating is still above 50% which means that a MAJORITY of Americans approve of his job performance...and if YOU don't, that puts you squarely in the MINORITY. sucks to be you.13% is a significant drop in the little time he has been in office. Now the question remains how many of those that are "satisfied" actually VOTE. Keep in mind only about 30-40% of eligible people vote. People who are happy generally roll with the punches but people who are dissatisfied are the ones that want to make a change... So 13% can be very devastating if they VOTE.......

09-22-2009, 06:59 PM
Im sorry I have to:

Hasta la vista, baby.

maineman
09-22-2009, 07:02 PM
13% is a significant drop in the little time he has been in office. Now the question remains how many of those that are "satisfied" actually VOTE. Keep in mind only about 30-40% of eligible people vote. People who are happy generally roll with the punches but people who are dissatisfied are the ones that want to make a change... So 13% can be very devastating if they VOTE.......

it can be... all you have is conjecture. All I have is the fact that he still has a majority of Americans approving of his performance. Considering what has happened to the economy since his election, and all the other issues from climate change to health care, to Iraq and Afghanistan, to Israel and Palestine, etc etc etc... I think it is amazing that he is doing as well as he is.

You clearly disagree... and my guess is that Obama shares my lack of giving a shit about that fact.

Nukeman
09-22-2009, 07:10 PM
it can be... all you have is conjecture. All I have is the fact that he still has a majority of Americans approving of his performance. Considering what has happened to the economy since his election, and all the other issues from climate change to health care, to Iraq and Afghanistan, to Israel and Palestine, etc etc etc... I think it is amazing that he is doing as well as he is.

You clearly disagree... and my guess is that Obama shares my lack of giving a shit about that fact.

Just wait till that TAX BILL COMES DO. Than we will see how many still like the man!!!!!!!!

As far as his approval rating goes. The things you listed economy, climate, Iraq and Afghanistan haven't changed from when he was elected. What has changed are peoples perception of how he is going to handle these issues.

Like I said wait until that 6 trillion dollar dept comes due, then I guess we'll see if he can still pull a majority.

maineman
09-22-2009, 07:18 PM
Just wait till that TAX BILL COMES DO. Than we will see how many still like the man!!!!!!!!

As far as his approval rating goes. The things you listed economy, climate, Iraq and Afghanistan haven't changed from when he was elected. What has changed are peoples perception of how he is going to handle these issues.

Like I said wait until that 6 trillion dollar dept comes due, then I guess we'll see if he can still pull a majority.

if you agree to quit your caterwauling, I think that we both should just agree to sit back and wait.

Silver
09-22-2009, 08:03 PM

I was thinking along those same lines....
My guess is that Obama shares your lack of giving a shit about this country....

Jeff
09-22-2009, 09:34 PM

Obama doesn't give a shit about this country or anything other than his own agenda

MM you don't think the man elected to represent us should give a shit about what we think?? how very patriotic of you

Jeff
09-22-2009, 09:37 PM
Honestly if it wasn't for the blacks still waiting to not have to pay there rent no more ( I say it that way cause there are smart black folk that do look beyond skin color) and Idiot Libs such as MM I would say Obama's approval rating would be falling even faster than MM rep points, LOL

red states rule
09-22-2009, 10:24 PM

Damn, it took nealry 3 years but you finally posted something that is 100% factually correct. You do not care what people think

As I have posted many times - and thank you for once again proving I am correct - you could not care less about your fellow citizens. You could not care less about the country. You could not care less how your parties polices will harm the economy, and workers. You could not care less how higher taxes will affect people and employers

ALL YOU DO CARE ABOUT IS YOUR PARTY

As long as the Democrat party wins a political fight - nothing else matters to you

Some thought I crossed the line the first time I posted you put your political party ahead out your country

But once again you have shown I was indeed rught - and you still put the Democrat party ahead your nation, and your fellow citizens

maineman
09-23-2009, 06:13 AM
Obama doesn't give a shit about this country or anything other than his own agenda

MM you don't think the man elected to represent us should give a shit about what we think?? how very patriotic of you

that's politics, jeffie. The guy at the top has the right and the privilege to lead this country in the direction he sees fit. If you don't like it, too bad. Elect the other guy next time. Until then, enjoy the ride.

maineman
09-23-2009, 06:16 AM
Damn, it took nealry 3 years but you finally posted something that is 100% factually correct. You do not care what people think

As I have posted many times - and thank you for once again proving I am correct - you could not care less about your fellow citizens. You could not care less about the country. You could not care less how your parties polices will harm the economy, and workers. You could not care less how higher taxes will affect people and employers

ALL YOU DO CARE ABOUT IS YOUR PARTY

As long as the Democrat party wins a political fight - nothing else matters to you

Some thought I crossed the line the first time I posted you put your political party ahead out your country

But once again you have shown I was indeed rught - and you still put the Democrat party ahead your nation, and your fellow citizens

I put nothing ahead of my country. And I happen to vehemently disagree with a significant minority of my fellow citizens. While I fully support their right to hold a different opinion than mine, that does not mean that I need to endorse that opinion just as a gesture of caring. I don't recall republicans caring about how democrats felt when they were in power.:poke:

red states rule
09-23-2009, 06:24 AM
that's politics, jeffie. The guy at the top has the right and the privilege to lead this country in the direction he sees fit. If you don't like it, too bad. Elect the other guy next time. Until then, enjoy the ride.

Here is one liberal nut who wrote how the nation was doomed after Bush won in 2004

He did not sit back and enjoy the ride :poke:

http://kennebecjournal.mainetoday.com/view/letters/1126271.shtml

Nukeman
09-23-2009, 06:36 AM
if you agree to quit your caterwauling, I think that we both should just agree to sit back and wait.
Tell ya what I will stop my "caterwauling" if you stop your "elitist" attitude toward me and others!!!!!!

maineman
09-23-2009, 06:37 AM
Here is one liberal nut who wrote how the nation was doomed after Bush won in 2004

He did not sit back and enjoy the ride :poke:

http://kennebecjournal.mainetoday.com/view/letters/1126271.shtml

I have never once suggested that you should not fully exercise your rights of free speech red.... that's one of the things that makes America great!

Go for it. Go ahead and write impassioned articles quoting Dan Bana all day long. That is certainly your right!:lol:

maineman
09-23-2009, 06:38 AM
Tell ya what I will stop my "caterwauling" if you stop your "elitist" attitude toward me and others!!!!!!

because I happen to disagree with you does not make me an elitist.

sorry.

red states rule
09-23-2009, 06:42 AM
I have never once suggested that you should not fully exercise your rights of free speech red.... that's one of the things that makes America great!

Go for it. Go ahead and write impassioned articles quoting Dan Bana all day long. That is certainly your right!:lol:

With you Obama drones, it was free speech when Bush was in office and you expressed you opposition to his policies

With Obama, it is racism and hate when other espress their opposition to Obama's policies

If not for your double standards Virgil - you would have no standards at all

Nukeman
09-23-2009, 06:43 AM
because I happen to disagree with you does not make me an elitist.

sorry.
because I happen to disagree with you does not mean i am "caterwauling"!!!

Jeff
09-23-2009, 06:45 AM

As I said amongst those of us with a brain his approval rating is falling faster than your reps, he will be gone soon enough, and he is destroying the Dem party, 2010 will show that, ooo and when that happens remember that's politics, ok, OOO thats right you will be living in another shack in Mexico, LMAO

red states rule
09-23-2009, 06:53 AM
As I said amongst those of us with a brain his approval rating is falling faster than your reps, he will be gone soon enough, and he is destroying the Dem party, 2010 will show that, ooo and when that happens remember that's politics, ok, OOO thats right you will be living in another shack in Mexico, LMAO

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/var/plain/storage/images/media/obama_index_graphics/september_2009/obama_approval_index_september_22_2009/249422-1-eng-US/obama_approval_index_september_22_2009.jpg

maineman
09-23-2009, 06:55 AM
because I happen to disagree with you does not mean i am "caterwauling"!!!

caterwauling is in the ears of the hearer. ;)

Nukeman
09-23-2009, 06:57 AM
caterwauling is in the ears of the hearer. ;)Thats funny since I cant and YOU cant hear a freaking thing either of us is saying!?!?!?!!?!?. You must have some kind of "majical" computer or something to "hear" what I type..........

maineman
09-23-2009, 06:57 AM

actually, his approval rating has only fallen a total of 13% and has, in fact, bounced back a bit since the teaparty crowd did their thing.... and despite all of the hoopla and all of the negative whining from your side, he STILL has a majority of America behind him. Imagine that.

maineman
09-23-2009, 06:59 AM
Thats funny since I cant and YOU cant hear a freaking thing either of us is saying!?!?!?!!?!?. You must have some kind of "majical" computer or something to "hear" what I type..........

If I typed WAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAA.... could you "hear" that as crying?

red states rule
09-23-2009, 07:00 AM
actually, his approval rating has only fallen a total of 13% and has, in fact, bounced back a bit since the teaparty crowd did their thing.... and despite all of the hoopla and all of the negative whining from your side, he STILL has a majority of America behind him. Imagine that.

Look again Virgil - Obama has been in the high 40's since the Tea Party on 9-11 :laugh2:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/obama_approval_index_history

maineman
09-23-2009, 07:07 AM
Look again Virgil - Obama has been in the high 40's since the Tea Party on 9-11 :laugh2:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/obama_approval_index_history

that is only one poll. I seem to recall that you used to really discount any ONE poll and would always prefer to go with an average of polls... like the one contained at Real Clear Politics. It is a site you really used to promote....until you found one poll that suited you partisan hackery better, obviously.

Look again Red:

you'll notice that, of the eight polls averaged, YOUR poll is the ONLY one that has the President under 50% approval.

Coincidence? I think not.

hack.

red states rule
09-23-2009, 07:10 AM
that is only one poll. I seem to recall that you used to really discount any ONE poll and would always prefer to go with an average of polls... like the one contained at Real Clear Politics. It is a site you really used to promote....until you found one poll that suited you partisan hackery better, obviously.

Look again Red:

you'll notice that, of the eight polls averaged, YOUR poll is the ONLY one that has the President under 50% approval.

Coincidence? I think not.

hack.

Again Virgil, you used to love Rasmussen, and it is NOT one poll. It is a DAILY TRACKING POLL

Rasmussen has had the most accurate results in their polling

So much for your lie how Obama is doing better after the Tea Parties

maineman
09-23-2009, 07:14 AM
Again Virgil, you used to love Rasmussen, and it is NOT one poll. It is a DAILY TRACKING POLL

Rasmussen has had the most accurate results in their polling

So much for your lie how Obama is doing better after the Tea Parties

Its data point is given the same value as the other seven. It is the ONLY poll that consistently shows Obama under 50%. Week after week, the other seven have him higher.

Look at the RCP graph. I told no lie.

It is YOU who are running away from your formerly FAVORITE polling site.

hack.:poke:

Jeff
09-23-2009, 07:15 AM

No he has the black and Hispanic vote , and of course a few dumb ass Libs, the same that got him in office. And he has lost 13% of that, LOL, that is major, he is done, well come 2012 I could use someone to do my gardening maybe I will give him a job

As for you, you know that , that is why you plan to get the hell out of the country, you know this domestic terrorist is destroying this country and you being your patriotic self are happy to see it happen, and then you will leave:salute: adios

red states rule
09-23-2009, 07:16 AM
Its data point is given the same value as the other seven. It is the ONLY poll that consistently shows Obama under 50%. Week after week, the other seven have him higher.

Look at the RCP graph. I told no lie.

It is YOU who are running away from your formerly FAVORITE polling site.

hack.:poke:

Daily tracking polls are hard to dismiss Virgil - but you hang in there and keep trying :laugh2:

Jeff
09-23-2009, 07:20 AM
Daily tracking polls are hard to dismiss Virgil - but you hang in there and keep trying :laugh2:

Again polls are just that, they can be made to sound good in any ones favor, travel the US, LOL, the only people even remotely think Obama is doing a good job think MO FO is in the dictionary

maineman
09-23-2009, 07:22 AM
Daily tracking polls are hard to dismiss Virgil - but you hang in there and keep trying

a daily tracking poll from one source is still just one source. You seem to want to dismiss seven other respected polls which, week after week, continue to show Obama at over 50% and the aggregate of which clearly shows his approval rating improved in the wake of the teabagger protest in DC.

And it especially hilarious given the fact that RCP was a site that you used to claim was THE most accurate... but you hang in there and keep trying :laugh2:

maineman
09-23-2009, 07:24 AM
Again polls are just that, they can be made to sound good in any ones favor, travel the US, LOL, the only people even remotely think Obama is doing a good job think MO FO is in the dictionary

there are a lot more different types of people in America than the kinds one can meet at interstate truck stops and warehouse loading docks.:lol:

Jeff
09-23-2009, 07:25 AM
a daily tracking poll from one source is still just one source. You seem to want to dismiss seven other respected polls which, week after week, continue to show Obama at over 50% and the aggregate of which clearly shows his approval rating improved in the wake of the teabagger protest in DC.

And it especially hilarious given the fact that RCP was a site that you used to claim was THE most accurate... but you hang in there and keep trying :laugh2:

You hit the nail right on the head, polls are one source and can be made to look anyway they want it to look, that is why the conflicting results, as I said go out and ask America, LOL, Obama has about a 20% approval rating that way

red states rule
09-23-2009, 07:28 AM
You hit the nail right on the head, polls are one source and can be made to look anyway they want it to look, that is why the conflicting results, as I said go out and ask America, LOL, Obama has about a 20% approval rating that way

With Obamacare, Cap and Tax, and doubling the national debt - Obama will be in Bush territory when it comes to approval numbers

At that point Virgil will be tagging his fellow citizens as racists, and whining how talk radio is undermining his beloved President and party

Jeff
09-23-2009, 07:31 AM
With Obamacare, Cap and Tax, and doubling the national debt - Obama will be in Bush territory when it comes to approval numbers

At that point Virgil will be tagging his fellow citizens as racists, and whining how talk radio is undermining his beloved President and party

NAAA at that point MM will be eating rice and beans and saying why did I ever leave my dump in the states

all Kidding a side, Obama has dug a hole he can't crawl out of,

red states rule
09-23-2009, 07:34 AM
NAAA at that point MM will be eating rice and beans and saying why did I ever leave my dump in the states

all Kidding a side, Obama has dug a hole he can't crawl out of,

I do not blame him for wanting leave and get away from the hope and change Obama is bringing the nation

Yet Virgil is wondering why anyone would be opposed to what Obama has accomplished and wants to do

1) $2 trillion annual deficits

2) Doubling the national debt

3) tax increases

4) increased pork and waste - paid for with their tax dollars

5) government run healthcare which will be FORCED on people

6) private companies being taken over by the Federal government

7) endless bailouts of private companies

8) Annual budget near $3.6 TRILLION

Jeff
09-23-2009, 07:36 AM
I do not blame him for wanting leave and get away from the hope and change Obama is bringing the nation

Yet Virgil is wondering why anyone would be opposed to what Obama has accomplished and wants to do

1) $2 trillion annual deficits

2) Doubling the national debt

3) tax increases

4) increased pork and waste - paid for with their tax dollars

5) government run healthcare which will be FORCED on people

6) private companies being taken over by the Federal government

7) endless bailouts of private companies

8) Annual budget near $3.6 TRILLION

RSR I have said it all along, Obama is a domestic terrorist he is trying to destroy this country from the inside out

maineman
09-23-2009, 07:36 AM
I don't wonder that YOU are opposed to it. Clearly, you'd be opposed to anything a democrat did in office.

party over country for you....24/7:poke:

maineman
09-23-2009, 07:37 AM
RSR I have said it all along, Obama is a domestic terrorist he is trying to destroy this country from the inside out

what's a patriotic guy like you gonna DO about it, if that is how you really feel?

Jeff
09-23-2009, 07:39 AM
what's a patriotic guy like you gonna DO about it, if that is how you really feel?

Nothing I can do until it is time to vote again, then we will get the terrorist out of office, unless of course he really screws up and gets himself kicked out

red states rule
09-23-2009, 07:40 AM

Obama is out to make things worse, so can get MORE power and and CONTROL for the Federal government

Amazing how Obama drones like Virigl were so upset over Republican spending - yet he gives a pass to his party when they are increasing the annual deficit by a factor of FOUR

Party over country with Virgil everytime

Jeff
09-23-2009, 07:41 AM
Oba,m is out to make things worse, so can get MORE power and and CONTROL for the Federal government

Amazing how Obama drones like Virigl were so upset over Republican spending - yet he gives a pass to his party when they are increasing the annual deficit by a factor of FOUR

Party over country with Virgil everytime

He is doing more than just looking for power, he is out to destroy this country, just as his spiritual adviser says GD the USA

red states rule
09-23-2009, 07:45 AM
He is doing more than just looking for power, he is out to destroy this country, just as his spiritual adviser says GD the USA

You have to consider how libs like Virgil and his ilk think. They pass their crap a little at a time, and as their policies make things worse - they come back and say they ned to "reform" those policies

They increase the cost and size of the program - while increasing the power of the government

Libs like Virgil do believe we are to damn stupid to know what is best foe us - so they must make those decisions for us

Like a cobweb in the corner, liberal programs start out small. Over time they get bigger and bigger.

Jeff
09-23-2009, 07:52 AM
You have to consider how libs like Virgil and his ilk think. They pass their crap a little at a time, and as their policies make things worse - they come back and say they ned to "reform" those policies

They increase the cost and size of the program - while increasing the power of the government

Libs like Virgil do believe we are to damn stupid to know what is best foe us - so they must make those decisions for us

Like a cobweb in the corner, liberal programs start out small. Over time they get bigger and bigger.

Sorry had to back in some guys truck, lol, he was from Maine, , LOL

Obama has been out to destroy this country since day one, the Dems wanted him in cause he is suppose to be a good salesman, he failed them so far anyway, but he isn't wanting to be the Dems salesman he is wanting to destroy America

red states rule
09-23-2009, 07:56 AM
Sorry had to back in some guys truck, lol, he was from Maine, , LOL

Obama has been out to destroy this country since day one, the Dems wanted him in cause he is suppose to be a good salesman, he failed them so far anyway, but he isn't wanting to be the Dems salesman he is wanting to destroy America

Wow, a tractor trailer VS a Yugo. I know who won that fight :laugh2:

I wonder how the voters would have voted for his Hope and Cahnge if they would have known what the details were to the Hope and Change

We do now - look at the polls

Jeff
09-23-2009, 08:00 AM
Wow, a tractor trailer VS a Yugo. I know who won that fight :laugh2:

I wonder how the voters would have voted for his Hope and Cahnge if they would have known what the details were to the Hope and Change

We do now - look at the polls

Like I have been saying the polls are shit, cross this country and talk to the people, business owners to fork lift operators and ya wont hear to many in favor of the terrorist in the white house

red states rule
09-23-2009, 08:04 AM
Like I have been saying the polls are shit, cross this country and talk to the people, business owners to fork lift operators and ya wont hear to many in favor of the terrorist in the white house

You must hang out with alot of racists, bigots and KKK members who can't accept the fact a black man is President :laugh2:

Jeff
09-23-2009, 08:31 AM
You must hang out with alot of racists, bigots and KKK members who can't accept the fact a black man is President :laugh2:

LOL as a matter of fact, LOL

I am not talking of people I hang with I am talking about people all over the country

But your right the people I hang with didn't vote for him, as a matter of fact the community I live in voted like 99% for Mccain

red states rule
09-23-2009, 08:33 AM
LOL as a matter of fact, LOL

I am not talking of people I hang with I am talking about people all over the country

But your right the people I hang with didn't vote for him, as a matter of fact the community I live in voted like 99% for Mccain

As part of the economic stimulus bill, I stonrgly suggest you take advantage of its benefits and enroll in a sensitivity training program so you can become more enlightened on the progessive agenda

You really need to get with the program Jeff

Jeff
09-23-2009, 08:40 AM
as part of the economic stimulus bill, i stonrgly suggest you take advantage of its benefits and enroll in a sensitivity training program so you can become more enlightened on the progessive agenda

you really need to get with the program jeff

lol

red states rule
09-23-2009, 09:42 AM
lol

Maybe Virgil will be your trainer when it comes to sensitivity training :laugh2:

maineman
09-23-2009, 09:46 AM
as a matter of fact the community I live in voted like 99% for Mccain

and I'll bet that all of them voted against Obama for reasons that had NOTHING to do with the color of his skin!:lol:

red states rule
09-23-2009, 09:53 AM
and I'll bet that all of them voted against Obama for reasons that had NOTHING to do with the color of his skin!:lol:

http://pajamasmedia.com/vodkapundit/files/2009/09/YCR20090912.jpg

Trigg
09-23-2009, 01:49 PM
Seems it was just a BLIP afterall.

Today he's back down 2 points to 51%. Hardly a rallying of support:laugh2:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Daily-Obama-Job-Approval.aspx

51% on realclearpolitics also

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/polls/

Trigg
09-23-2009, 01:57 PM

I may have implied a connection but I never stated that there was one. The fact remains, he has only dropped about 13% since the week after the inauguration. And after the tea parties, the trend line moved upward

So, just out of curiosity are you still only "Implying" a connection or have you picked a side yet??????

Notice his approval rating went back down again after your blip.

maineman
09-23-2009, 02:02 PM

So, just out of curiosity are you still only "Implying" a connection or have you picked a side yet??????

Notice his approval rating went back down again after your blip.
I have no idea what were the determining factors that caused his approval to rise, and neither do you, unless you work for one of the polling companies.

Trigg
09-23-2009, 02:05 PM
I have no idea what were the determining factors that caused his approval to rise, and neither do you, unless you work for one of the polling companies.

well then maybe you could refrain from implying you know the answer and then backtracking 2 posts later.

Oh, and it isn't rising. It went back down today. Did you forget to look at the link???????

maineman
09-23-2009, 02:08 PM
well then maybe you could refrain from implying you know the answer and then backtracking 2 posts later.

Oh, and it isn't rising. It went back down today. Did you forget to look at the link???????

I looked at the link.... and I am free to imply anything I want from any data I chose. Who are you, the data police?

and let me ask you....is it still above 50%?:poke:

do more people approve of his performance than disappove of it? :poke:

Trigg
09-23-2009, 02:10 PM
I looked at the link.... and I am free to imply anything I want from any data I chose. Who are you, the data police?

and let me ask you....is it still above 50%?:poke:

do more people approve of his performance than disappove of it? :poke:

Gotta love the way you keep changing the subject every time your wrong.

You said his approval was improving. WRONG.....come on you can say it.....do it slowly......."I was wrong." See how easy?

Of course your free to imply anything you want. Simply own up to it. Either imply or don't, but don't imply something and then claim you didn't imply anything.

maineman
09-23-2009, 03:09 PM

You said his approval was improving. WRONG.....come on you can say it.....do it slowly......."I was wrong." See how easy?

Of course your free to imply anything you want. Simply own up to it. Either imply or don't, but don't imply something and then claim you didn't imply anything.

when I typed it, I was NOT wrong. If I typed a sentence about the sun shining in my town, and tomorrow it rained, was I WRONG when I typed it?

yes or no?

see easy?

and I never said I didn't imply something. I said I never said that the reason his approval rating went up was because of the teabaggers.

look.... you really wanna play word games with me? really?

Trigg
09-23-2009, 05:35 PM
when I typed it, I was NOT wrong. If I typed a sentence about the sun shining in my town, and tomorrow it rained, was I WRONG when I typed it?

yes or no?

see easy?

and I never said I didn't imply something. I said I never said that the reason his approval rating went up was because of the teabaggers.

look.... you really wanna play word games with me? really?

Why wouldn't I? You make it so easy.

I said it was a blip and you went on for 4 pages arguing that it wasn't :poke:

Oh, and the "I never said" is getting old. You "implyed", you admited it. Lord please pick a side already.

Every once in a while hit the back button, it shows what has already been written. That way you won't get confused. I know your old, but please try to keep up.

maineman
09-23-2009, 07:44 PM
Why wouldn't I? You make it so easy.

I said it was a blip and you went on for 4 pages arguing that it wasn't :poke:

Oh, and the "I never said" is getting old. You "implyed", you admited it. Lord please pick a side already.

Every once in a while hit the back button, it shows what has already been written. That way you won't get confused. I know your old, but please try to keep up.

so... when I say the sun is shining in Maine today, I am somehow "wrong" any cloudy day in the future?

yes or no? pick a side already.

red states rule
09-23-2009, 10:36 PM

Despite the daily tracking poll, in Virgil's world all if grand. Obama is loved, and admired from sea to shining sea

Only racists, bigots, and right wing haters disapprove of the Chosen One to the preacher man from Maine

Virgil still can't understand why anyone would oppose $2 trillion deficts, the doubling of national debt in a mere 9 months, the government takeover of private industries, higher taxes on workers and businesses, and government run healthcare

After all, libs know damn well this is out best interest, and only they can properly implement the programs

Jeff
09-24-2009, 02:21 AM

That's the liberal way, if ya don't want to answer just change the subject, lol, just look at any thread MM post in and ya can see that, LOL

red states rule
09-24-2009, 05:23 AM
That's the liberal way, if ya don't want to answer just change the subject, lol, just look at any thread MM post in and ya can see that, LOL

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/09/12/article-1213056-0666DB48000005DC-801_634x330.jpg

You really have to work damn hard to piss off the middle class to take the weekend off, spend a fair amount of money and go to a protest against government spending.

That's not what middle class people normally do on yheir weekends.

There's trouble coming for the Democrats. and hacks like Virgil are to busy smearing these people to actually take a moment and listen/think about what they are saying

maineman
09-24-2009, 06:22 AM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/09/12/article-1213056-0666DB48000005DC-801_634x330.jpg

You really have to work damn hard to piss off the middle class to take the weekend off, spend a fair amount of money and go to a protest against government spending.

That's not what middle class people normally do on yheir weekends.

There's trouble coming for the Democrats. and hacks like Virgil are to busy smearing these people to actually take a moment and listen/think about what they are saying

how many folks did "Dan Bana" say were there?:poke:

(and was he wearing his bandanna when he said it?):laugh2:

red states rule
09-24-2009, 06:29 AM

Congrats Virgil, you have proven that brians are not everything - with you they are nothing

You still can't understand why anyone would oppose $2 trillion deficits, the doubling of national debt in a mere 9 months, the government takeover of private industries, higher taxes on workers and businesses, and government run healthcare

After all, libs like you know damn well this is out best interest, and only libs like you can properly implement the programs

maineman
09-24-2009, 06:33 AM
Congrats Virgil, you have proven that brians are not everything - with you they are nothing

You still can't understand why anyone would oppose $2 trillion deficits, the doubling of national debt in a mere 9 months, the government takeover of private industries, higher taxes on workers and businesses, and government run healthcare

After all, libs like you know damn well this is out best interest, and only libs like you can properly implement the programs

keep tap dancing red....

I have never denied that the president has his opponents....

when will YOU admit that you posted fiction and tried to pawn it off as fact?

my guess....never

loser
hack

red states rule
09-24-2009, 06:46 AM
This may have been the moment when the Tea Party idea was born. This came as a shock to the libs that anyone would dare to speak out against Obama

"Mob rule" on the floor of the Chicago Board of Trade?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bEZB4taSEoA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bEZB4taSEoA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

maineman
09-24-2009, 07:05 AM
Rick Santelli? I could have SWORN that was Dan Bana!:lol:

red states rule
09-24-2009, 08:55 AM
Rick Santelli? I could have SWORN that was Dan Bana!:lol:

Careful now MM, don't let your brains go to your head! Take a moment to recover son

Did the mental hospital test too many drugs on you today?

Jeff
09-24-2009, 09:03 AM

You know what makes me LMAO, if all these people were black and Male it would make history, what a great thing a million men got together to talk about how they should take care of there kids and there babies Mom's, I guarantee you MM was all for that and thought it was great, but get the same number of people if not more fighting for a good cause and your libs brush it off :eek:

maineman
09-24-2009, 09:03 AM
stupid insulting one-liners.

why don't you just admit that you posted fiction and tried to pass it off as fact and got caught at it?:poke:

red states rule
09-24-2009, 09:09 AM
You know what makes me LMAO, if all these people were black and Male it would make history, what a great thing a million men got together to talk about how they should take care of there kids and there babies Mom's, I guarantee you MM was all for that and thought it was great, but get the same number of people if not more fighting for a good cause and your libs brush it off :eek:

I do hope MM does let his mind wonder to far - it is to little to be out there all alone

The last thing MM wants is for people to take responsibility............for anything.

Trigg
09-28-2009, 02:33 PM
so... when I say the sun is shining in Maine today, I am somehow "wrong" any cloudy day in the future?

yes or no? pick a side already.

Wonderful analogy :lame2:

I don't know why you keep insisting others admit when their wrong, you can't seem to either.

maineman
09-28-2009, 03:09 PM
Wonderful analogy :lame2:

I don't know why you keep insisting others admit when their wrong, you can't seem to either.

simple. when I typed it, IT WASN'T WRONG!

the analogy is spot on.

Trigg
09-28-2009, 06:45 PM
simple. when I typed it, IT WASN'T WRONG!

the analogy is spot on.

No the analogy made no sense. You see, in your "analogy" you said the sun was shinning today.

If it's cloudy on a future day, that isn't TODAY.

See how that works??????

Going back to your blip. You stated that his numbers were rising because of the tea party. You neglected to wait more than ONE DAY. I however said it was a blip and you spent the next 4 pages arguing with me.

That blip of yours in now down to 51%.

I wouldn't run around demanding others admit their mistakes when you'll spend days arguing, instead of admiting yours.

maineman
09-28-2009, 07:12 PM
No the analogy made no sense. You see, in your "analogy" you said the sun was shinning today.

See how that works??????

Going back to your blip. You stated that his numbers were rising because of the tea party. You neglected to wait more than ONE DAY. I however said it was a blip and you spent the next 4 pages arguing with me.

I wouldn't run around demanding others admit their mistakes when you'll spend days arguing, instead of admiting yours.

1. WHen I said his numbers were rising, they were.... on that DAY.

2. I NEVER said they were rising because of the tea party.

3. the "blip" is now up to 52.2%

so....you can GFY ;)

see how THAT works?

red states rule
09-28-2009, 10:30 PM

so....you can GFY ;)

see how THAT works?

You have earned the contempt of most people here Virgil. How anyone who boasts about being a minister can talk to women like you do is a disgrace not only to the Church he represents, but to himself

Again, I would love to see the reaftion of your flock if they could read the despicable comments you post toward people who have a different opinion then you have

red states rule
09-28-2009, 10:34 PM

See how that works??????

The town halls are over, the 9-12 rally is history, the liberal meida has been in full atack mode toward those who speak out against Obama and his polcies, Obama has had his media blitz to tell the American public on his plan and its popularity has still dropped two points.

Obamas personal approval numbers also fropped

and the Obama drones like Virgil are in pull panic mode, as his fellow Dems are listening to their constituents and not Obama

Trigg
09-29-2009, 11:33 AM

so....you can GFY ;)

see how THAT works?

Wow, I guess suggestiong you admit your mistakes really gets under your skin. I guess you expect that would bother everyone that way, which is why your constantly demanding it.

It would seem to me that if you have to resort to profanity that you are out of arguments. :laugh2:

maineman
09-29-2009, 12:12 PM
Wow, I guess suggestiong you admit your mistakes really gets under your skin. I guess you expect that would bother everyone that way, which is why your constantly demanding it.

It would seem to me that if you have to resort to profanity that you are out of arguments. :laugh2:

first off, I didn't make a mistake. When I sat down and typed that Obama's numbers had gone up in the wake of the 9/12 rally, that was a totally accurate statement. As I said, if I typed yesterday that it was a lovely day in Maine and the temperature was in the low 70's...if today it only reaches 65, that does not mean that my statement from yesterday was a mistake or in error in any way.

Secondly...profanity? None that I can see.

Seriously, you are encouraged to Go Free Yourself from this discussion at any time. ;)

Trigg
09-29-2009, 12:45 PM
first off, I didn't make a mistake. When I sat down and typed that Obama's numbers had gone up in the wake of the 9/12 rally, that was a totally accurate statement. As I said, if I typed yesterday that it was a lovely day in Maine and the temperature was in the low 70's...if today it only reaches 65, that does not mean that my statement from yesterday was a mistake or in error in any way.

Secondly...profanity? None that I can see.

Seriously, you are encouraged to Go Free Yourself from this discussion at any time. ;)

So I"m to infer that GFY isn't really profanity?????? Well I supposed you could be the only person in the US who doesn't use it that way. Or.....this is a another way your are "implying" something with a ready made way of backing away from it when called out.

Again, if you say something happened TODAY if things change your still right, since you used TODAY. Is it really that hard for you????? I could type slower if that would help.

maineman
09-29-2009, 12:52 PM
So I"m to infer that GFY isn't really profanity?????? Well I supposed you could be the only person in the US who doesn't use it that way. Or.....this is a another way your are "implying" something with a ready made way of backing away from it when called out.

Again, if you say something happened TODAY if things change your still right, since you used TODAY. Is it really that hard for you????? I could type slower if that would help.

are you suggesting that Obama's poll numbers did NOT go up in the wake of the 9/12 protest?

If his poll numbers go down at some point after my observation, that does not make my observation a mistake or wrong... it merely means that, like many observations about -at the time - current conditions, it was overtaken by more recent events.

And, it has nothing to do with how fast or slow you type... it has to do with your ability to THINK.

When I said that his poll numbers had gone up, I was right... and I will ALWAYS be right about that observation. His poll numbers DID in fact go up.

What part of that is so hard for you to wrap your pea sized brain around?

Yurt
09-29-2009, 12:59 PM

he hasn't changed his lying games in all these years....do you really expect him to now? when you wrestle with pigs, you only get dirty and the pig wins.

Trigg
09-29-2009, 01:00 PM
are you suggesting that Obama's poll numbers did NOT go up in the wake of the 9/12 protest?

If his poll numbers go down at some point after my observation, that does not make my observation a mistake or wrong... it merely means that, like many observations about -at the time - current conditions, it was overtaken by more recent events.

And, it has nothing to do with how fast or slow you type... it has to do with your ability to THINK.

When I said that his poll numbers had gone up, I was right... and I will ALWAYS be right about that observation. His poll numbers DID in fact go up.

I find it amusing that you can't seem to admit that your increase was a blip. :laugh2:

Your messiah hasn't been above 55% since mid July. Even after the tea party protests (which you don't like) and his media blitz, he still can't get above 55%.

Carry on your blind devotion to him. Don't let facts get in your way.

Nukeman
09-29-2009, 01:00 PM

Hey MM.....

GFY

I mean it in the usual sense by the way,...... :poke:

maineman
09-29-2009, 01:06 PM
I find it amusing that you can't seem to admit that your increase was a blip. :laugh2:

Your messiah hasn't been above 55% since mid July. Even after the tea party protests (which you don't like) and his media blitz, he still can't get above 55%.

Carry on your blind devotion to him. Don't let facts get in your way.

a "blip"? I am not sure what the importance of that word is for you. His approval ratings go up and down all the time. The fact remains, they went up in the days following the 9/11 protests. That is what I said at that time and I was correct in saying so. His ratings have gone down slightly since then? No shit. My guess is that they will continue to go up and down marginally for the foreseeable future. And last I knew, anything above 50% meant that more Americans were FOR him than were against him. That's a pretty nice place to be.

maineman
09-29-2009, 01:07 PM
Hey MM.....

GFY

I mean it in the usual sense by the way,...... :poke:

hey nuke:

DILLIGAF?

:laugh2:

Nukeman
a "blip"? I am not sure what the importance of that word is for you. His approval ratings go up and down all the time. The fact remains, they went up in the days following the 9/11 protests. That is what I said at that time and I was correct in saying so. His ratings have gone down slightly since then? No shit. My guess is that they will continue to go up and down marginally for the foreseeable future. And last I knew, anything above 50% meant that more Americans were FOR him than were against him. That's a pretty nice place to be.

He has been on a steady decline since he took office or do YOU dipute that??????

Nukeman
hey nuke:

DILLIGAF?

:laugh2:

ahhhhhhh MM tried to make a funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

maineman
09-29-2009, 01:17 PM
He has been on a steady decline since he took office or do YOU dipute that??????

steady? It has been a wavy line, for sure...but I will not diSpute the fact that he has lower approval ratings now than he did when he first took office. That is common knowledge, and I would have no reason to diSpute it.

Do you diSpute the fact that, according to Real Clear Politics, which averages all major polls together, he has NEVER fallen below 50% approval rating? And would you diSpute the fact that such a rating means that more Americans APPROVE of his performance than disapprove of it? And, since we know that YOU disapprove of his performance, would you diSpute the fact that ratings over 50% mean that YOU ARE IN THE MINORITY????

maineman
09-29-2009, 01:18 PM
ahhhhhhh MM tried to make a funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yet, your GFY was not meant to be humorous in any way. What a serious and thoughtful deep thinker YOU are.:poke:

Nukeman
09-29-2009, 01:19 PM
steady? It has been a wavy line, for sure...but I will not diSpute the fact that he has lower approval ratings now than he did when he first took office. That is common knowledge, and I would have no reason to diSpute it.

Do you diSpute the fact that, according to Real Clear Politics, which averages all major polls together, he has NEVER fallen below 50% approval rating? And would you diSpute the fact that such a rating means that more Americans APPROVE of his performance than disapprove of it? And, since we know that YOU disapprove of his performance, would you diSpute the fact that ratings over 50% mean that YOU ARE IN THE MINORITY????

I don't really care if he has fallen below 50%. IMHO it will happen just as soon as these new taxes have to be implemented to pay for all these great programs he wants to initiate.. You keep living the dream though MM keep living the dream:laugh2:

Nukeman
09-29-2009, 01:19 PM
and yet, your GFY was not meant to be humorous in any way. What a serious and thoughtful deep thinker YOU are.:poke:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh poor misundertstood MM.......:coffee:

Nukeman
09-29-2009, 01:23 PM
YOU think this doesn't show a consistant pattern. I personaly woud be MORE concerned about the STRONGLY DISAPPROVE

YOU really need to get a comprehension class for graphs!!!!!!!

maineman
09-29-2009, 01:24 PM
I don't really care if he has fallen below 50%. IMHO it will happen just as soon as these new taxes have to be implemented to pay for all these great programs he wants to initiate.. You keep living the dream though MM keep living the dream:laugh2:

it is you who are living in a dream if you think that your disapproval of the president puts you anywhere BUT in the minority among Americans.

maineman
09-29-2009, 01:26 PM
YOU think this doesn't show a consistant pattern. I personaly woud be MORE concerned about the STRONGLY DISAPPROVE

YOU really need to get a comprehension class for graphs!!!!!!!

ah...Rusmussen...the ONLY pollster that shows a less than 50% approval rating. Why am I not surprised?

Go to Real Clear Politics.... that is, if you can FIND it... and tell me what the LOWEST rating Obama's approval rating has reached since the beginning of his presidency.

I'll wait.

Nukeman
09-29-2009, 01:26 PM
it is you who are living in a dream if you think that your disapproval of the president puts you anywhere BUT in the minority among Americans.

Keep dreaming....Keep dreaming....Keep dreaming.... You just Keep dreaming....

time will tell won't it. IMHO he will tank the begining of next year when he has to implment new taxes to pay off his programs!!!!!!!!!

Nukeman
09-29-2009, 01:27 PM
ah...Rusmussen...the ONLY pollster that shows a less than 50% approval rating. Why am I not surprised?

Go to Real Clear Politics.... that is, if you can FIND it... and tell me what the LOWEST rating Obama's approval rating has reached since the beginning of his presidency.

I'll wait.
Hey dip shit.. it is STRONGLY APPROVE or STRONGLY DISAPPROVE. do you have a reading comprehension problem. Have you also noted the number increase of the STRONGLY DISAPPROVE???????

Yurt
09-29-2009, 01:30 PM
he hasn't changed his lying games in all these years....do you really expect him to now? when you wrestle with pigs, you only get dirty and the pig wins.

lol @ the rep...have fun wrestling

maineman
09-29-2009, 01:31 PM
Hey dip shit.. it is STRONGLY APPROVE or STRONGLY DISAPPROVE. do you have a reading comprehension. Have you also noted the number increase of the STRONGLY DISAPPROVE???????

like I said... Rasmussen is the only poll that shows that... and I am certainly not surprised that you would gravitate toward it.

maineman
09-29-2009, 01:32 PM
lol @ the rep...have fun wrestling

I don't lie about anything yurt... and I certainly never break an ethical promise.:poke:

Nukeman
09-29-2009, 01:33 PM
like I said... Rasmussen is the only poll that shows that... and I am certainly not surprised that you would gravitate toward it.Just like you have your slanted site you go to, or do yo deny that?????

maineman
09-29-2009, 01:34 PM
Keep dreaming....Keep dreaming....Keep dreaming.... You just Keep dreaming....

time will tell won't it. IMHO he will tank the begining of next year when he has to implment new taxes to pay off his programs!!!!!!!!!

time will tell? no shit, sherlock.

as of this moment in TIME, however, you are in the minority... and I am not.

sucks to be you.

Nukeman
09-29-2009, 01:34 PM
I don't lie about anything yurt... and I certainly never break an ethical promise.:poke:

Nah just call names use foul language to woman and act like a complete ass most of the time. but hey "you don't lie" I have a hard time believing that. Than again if you believe somehting to be a truth than you can not possible lie now can you??????

maineman
09-29-2009, 01:35 PM
Just like you have your slanted site you go to, or do yo deny that?????

do I deny that Real Clear Politics is slanted?

absolutely I do.

It is the average of many polling sites and it does so to avoid being slanted in any way.
your buddy RSR used to swear by it. ask him.

Nukeman
09-29-2009, 01:38 PM
time will tell? no shit, sherlock.

as of this moment in TIME, however, you are in the minority... and I am not.

sucks to be you.

How do YOU figure I'm in the minority???? You have some kind of crystal ball because from where I live NO ONE can stand your president and I have a hard time finding anyone who will admit voting for the idiot... So if I'm in the minority than everyone who lives around me must be wrong as well.

My parents are life long Dems and they are VERY disappointed in the way Obama is handling things. hey they are just in the minority as well. Most of the union shops areound my area say the same thinsg as well but I guess they are all in the minority because YOU said so..... Right!!!!!!!

maineman
09-29-2009, 01:38 PM
Nah just call names use foul language to woman and act like a complete ass most of the time. but hey "you don't lie" I have a hard time believing that. Than again if you believe somehting to be a truth than you can not possible lie now can you??????

Quit whining. I am not on here to win popularity contests... if you don't like reading what I postg, PUHLEEEZE go right ahead and put me on ignore. If you DO read what I post, have the balls to debate my words and quit devolving into attacks on my posting style.

For example: Do you REALLY want to stand by your previous assertion that Real Clear Politics is SLANTED?

Nukeman
09-29-2009, 01:39 PM
Quit whining. I am not on here to win popularity contests... if you don't like reading what I postg, PUHLEEEZE go right ahead and put me on ignore. If you DO read what I post, have the balls to debate my words and quit devolving into attacks on my posting style.

For example: Do you REALLY want to stand by your previous assertion that Real Clear Politics is SLANTED?
Who's whinning???? I'm not and I can guarantee a fat punk ass like you doesn't have the balls to stand with me!!!

maineman
09-29-2009, 01:41 PM
How do YOU figure I'm in the minority???? You have some kind of crystal ball because from where I live NO ONE can stand your president and I have a hard time finding anyone who will admit voting for the idiot... So if I'm in the minority than everyone who lives around me must be wrong as well.

My parents are life long Dems and they are VERY disappointed in the way Obama is handling things. hey they are just in the minority as well. Most of the union shops areound my area say the same thinsg as well but I guess they are all in the minority because YOU said so..... Right!!!!!!!

how do I figure you are in the minority? Well...first, let's go to Real Clear Politics and check out the Presidential Approval Rating page. Then... let's notice that the APPROVAL percentage is greater than the DISAPPROVAL percentage. Then... think about what that means as far as your initial question... if you still are having difficulties with the math, let me know.

maineman
09-29-2009, 01:42 PM
Who's whinning???? I'm not and I can guarantee a fat punk ass like you doesn't have the balls to stand with me!!!

so.... you can't answer the question about RCP? Why didn't you just say so?

Silver
09-29-2009, 01:51 PM
how do I figure you are in the minority? Well...first, let's go to Real Clear Politics and check out the Presidential Approval Rating page. Then... let's notice that the APPROVAL percentage is greater than the DISAPPROVAL percentage. Then... think about what that means as far as your initial question... if you still are having difficulties with the math, let me know.

Why don't we go to

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

and notice that APPROVAL percentage is LESS than the DISAPPROVAL percentage. See if your math is giving you problems...

maineman
09-29-2009, 01:57 PM
Why don't we go to

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

and notice that APPROVAL percentage is LESS than the DISAPPROVAL percentage. See if your math is giving you problems...

If you had been following the discussion, which I know is tough for old farts like you, you would have seen where I have acknowledged SEVERAL F***ING times, that Rasmussen is the ONLY major polling firm that shows Obama with approval ratings under 50%.

Now why don't you either get up to speed on the conversation or stfu? mmmkay?

Nukeman
09-29-2009, 02:46 PM
so.... you can't answer the question about RCP? Why didn't you just say so?

Tell ya what dip shit. Instead of looking at ONE day lets look at the trend shall we. follow the link to REAL CLEAR POLITICS web site for the interactive graph. Even YOU might see something interesting about theTREND....

We aren't talking just on day or two we are taling aobut since his election!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Especialy telling is the DISAPPROVE LINE. Notice how it is RISING quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maineman
09-29-2009, 02:53 PM
Tell ya what dip shit. Instead of looking at ONE day lets look at the trend shall we. follow the link to REAL CLEAR POLITICS web site for the interactive graph. Even YOU might see something interesting about theTREND....

We aren't talking just on day or two we are taling aobut since his election!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Especialy telling is the DISAPPROVE LINE. Notice how it is RISING quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the approval line is STILL above 50% MORON

and the disapprove line is STILL below 50% MORON....

which means, you mathematically challenged idiot, that YOU ARE STILL IN THE MINORITY!!!!

GOT IT???? MORON????? good
oh...and I guess you can't figure out that the disapprove line has DROPPED four percent in the past two weeks.

what an idiot.

Nukeman
09-29-2009, 02:57 PM

which means, you mathematically challenged idiot, that YOU ARE STILL IN THE MINORITY!!!!

oh...and I guess you can't figure out that the disapprove line has DROPPED four percent in the past two weeks.

what an idiot.

What the hell is your fascination with the majical 50% at his CURRENT TREND like all graphs show he will be well below that very soon... Are you too stupid to relize the importance of graphs and their use in TRENDING subjects????

I expect when it drops to that majical point, for you to come to my house and kiss my ass.......

Who's the f***ing moron??? You are!!!!!

Nukeman
09-29-2009, 03:01 PM

what an idiot.

By the way I have NEVER claimed to be in the majority...... Only yo have claimed that and depending upon where the people are pooled from will result in differing opinions . If the polling agencies only poll people living in the liberal costal regions guess what moron they will get a higher opinion of Obama but if they were to poll in the working class area of the country than you have another story all together....

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO READ A TREND???????????

Over the last 9 months what does the trend in the graphs and opnion polls show. is his approval going up or down.. One or the other which is it????

maineman
09-29-2009, 03:03 PM
What the hell is your fascination with the majical 50% at his CURRENT TREND like all graph he will be well below that very soon... Are you too stupid to relize the importance of graphs and their use in TRENDING subjects????

I expect when it drops to that majical point, for you to come to my house and kiss my ass.......

Who's the f***ing moron??? You are!!!!!

I guess you missed the trend in the disapprove line for the past two weeks?

What is my fascination with 50%?????

You DO understand how politics works, don't you?

When Obama drops below 50% at or near the next election day, I'll be worried. Not so much now. get it?

Nukeman
09-29-2009, 03:06 PM
I guess you missed the trend in the disapprove line for the past two weeks?

What is my fascination with 50%?????

You DO understand how politics works, don't you?

When Obama drops below 50% at or near the next election day, I'll be worried. Not so much now. get it?

You won't have to waitthat long!!!!!!!!! Just wait until the bill comes due on his policies and social programs and it will fall faster than you can shake a stick at!!!!!!!!

Onca again do you know what a trend is??????????? You still didn't answer the question what the opinions of the masses have done over the last 9 months has it gone up or down???? it is really simple, look at the graph and tell me what it has done over the last 9 months!!!

maineman
09-29-2009, 03:08 PM
By the way I have NEVER claimed to be in the majority......

welllllllll.... you certainly questioned me when I suggested you were in the minority. Or are you suggesting that support for Obama is miraculously split exactly even?
:poke:

How do YOU figure I'm in the minority????

maineman
09-29-2009, 03:09 PM
You won't have to waitthat long!!!!!!!!! Just wait until the bill comes due on his policies and social programs and it will fall faster than you can shake a stick at!!!!!!!!

Onca again do you know what a trend is??????????? You still didn't answer the question what the opinions of the masses have done over the last 9 months has it gone up or down???? it is really simple, look at the graph and tell me what it has done over the last 9 months!!!

tell me what the RCP graph line that charts disapproval of President Obama has done in the last two weeks.

Nukeman
09-29-2009, 03:10 PM
tell me what the RCP graph line that charts disapproval of President Obama has done in the last two weeks.

I asked you first to tell me what the trend over the last 9 months has been I am not asking for a minuscule 2 weeks, 1 day or 1 month I want to know from you what the TREND over the last 9 months shows??????

Nukeman
09-29-2009, 03:19 PM
Whats the matter MM can't answera very simple question????? Don't understand how to read a graph and use to trend??????

maineman
09-29-2009, 04:04 PM
I asked you first to tell me what the trend over the last 9 months has been I am not asking for a minuscule 2 weeks, 1 day or 1 month I want to know from you what the TREND over the last 9 months shows??????

clearly, the trend over the past nine months has been a softening of his support. So what? He has had huge problems to deal with and massive republican resistance.

I am quite pleased that, in spite of all that has happened... the effects of the economic meltdown that continue to ripple through our nation... Obama continues to retain the support of a majority of Americans. Folks who don't approve of him - like YOU - remain in the minority despite your inability to grasp the simple mathematic reality of that. And I think it's funny.... you want to make a HUGE deal about a nine month trend, but refuse to acknowlewdge a two week trend. Are trends only significant when they suit YOUR purposes?

maineman
09-29-2009, 04:05 PM

now YOU answer MY question asshole.

I'll wait.

maineman
09-29-2009, 07:26 PM
still waiting, f***ing pussy.:laugh2:

red states rule
09-29-2009, 10:39 PM
clearly, the trend over the past nine months has been a softening of his support. So what? He has had huge problems to deal with and massive republican resistance.

I am quite pleased that, in spite of all that has happened... the effects of the economic meltdown that continue to ripple through our nation... Obama continues to retain the support of a majority of Americans. Folks who don't approve of him - like YOU - remain in the minority despite your inability to grasp the simple mathematic reality of that. And I think it's funny.... you want to make a HUGE deal about a nine month trend, but refuse to acknowlewdge a two week trend. Are trends only significant when they suit YOUR purposes?

Masive Republican resistance? Virgil get a grip. Dems have all the power. The Republicnas can do nothing to stop them

It is your fellow Dem that is giving Obama the resistance

As with your rep points, Obama's approval has been heading south at a steady clip. Both of you are seen as frauds, liars, and undeserving of anyones trust

red states rule
09-29-2009, 10:41 PM
still waiting, f***ing pussy.:laugh2:

Virigl I do hope oneday someone shows up at your church on Sunday morning and hands out copies all these posts for the members of your church to read

I for one would love to see their reaction when they learn what the real minister Virgil is actually like when nobody is watching

Nukeman
09-30-2009, 11:54 AM

So he has a consistant drop in his approval rating and it is a "softening"??? Please there has been a increase of over 20% to his DISAPPROVE rating and you ignor that fact becasue we haven't crossed your majical 50% yet. All in due time..

The longer you can look at a trend the MORE ACCURATE it becomes...... Or do you honestly believe 2 weeks compares to 9 months of data??? Even you can't be THAT stupid!!!! or can you????

Your confused with who is making the BIG DEAL your screaming about a small blip in the trend that for 2 weeks he has stabilized and had a miniscule uptick. I at least am willing to look at the WHOLE graph not a punck ass little 1 day or 2 week drop in the bucket... MORON

now YOU answer MY question asshole.

I'll wait.Uhh unlike you I have other things to do, not just sit on here all freaking day like a retard!!!!

still waiting, f***ing pussy.:laugh2: F@#$ing fat bastard moron!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh,,!!! are we impatient, no wonder a 1 day or 2 week blip means so Much to you, your so f***ing impatient you cant see a "BIG PICTURE".... iIDIOT!!!!!!!!!

red states rule
10-03-2009, 04:46 AM
The spirit of Virgil lives on in other liberal moonbats. The race card is still used as the excuse as to why people oppose Obama

Now there is a "white power movement" going on out there

<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=GdkUaGQu6U" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=GdkUaGQu6U" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>

red states rule
10-03-2009, 04:51 AM
Another 230,000 people have lost their jobs, his Olympic failure, and the ongoing healthcare saga is taking its toll on his job approval numbers

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/var/plain/storage/images/media/obama_index_graphics/october_2009/obama_approval_index_october_2_2009/251959-1-eng-US/obama_approval_index_october_2_2009.jpg

Trigg
10-03-2009, 03:16 PM
Honestly who cares what this dimwit has to say???

Labeling all people who are against obama as racists is an ignorant position to take.

Half of the US population are republicans and voted against him in the first place. Black, white, purple or orange, they weren't voting for a Democrat.

The group he is loosing are the independents who voted for him in large numbers. These folks (who had no trouble voting for a black man) don't the policies that he has endorsed.

She needs to look at the polls that show what groups he is loosing. I'm sure she'd notice the independent support is falling rapidly. I"m sure those people knew he was black when they voted for him.

She is an ignorant ass. Always has been and unfortunately always will be.

red states rule
10-03-2009, 03:29 PM
Honestly who cares what this dimwit has to say???

Labeling all people who are against obama as racists is an ignorant position to take.

Half of the US population are republicans and voted against him in the first place. Black, white, purple or orange, they weren't voting for a Democrat.

The group he is loosing are the independents who voted for him in large numbers. These folks (who had no trouble voting for a black man) don't the policies that he has endorsed.

She needs to look at the polls that show what groups he is loosing. I'm sure she'd notice the independent support is falling rapidly. I"m sure those people knew he was black when they voted for him.

She is an ignorant ass. Always has been and unfortunately always will be.

The dimwat shows how desperate they are getting. Yesterday was the worst day of the Obama administration so far

They are very depressed today, and soon that depression will flip back to anger. Anger that once again liberalsim is turning out to be a complete and total failure

red states rule
10-04-2009, 06:31 AM
Quit whining. I am not on here to win popularity contests...

Well Virgil, you certainly came to the right place! LOL