PDA

View Full Version : Osama Loves...

Noir
09-22-2009, 05:12 PM
Given the amount of Muslim bashing that has been going on here of late i thought i'd put up a site from a show i watched the other day, called 'Osama bin Everywhere'

Mission statement for the program

I’m a doctor, I live and work in London. I love the music, the art, the comedy and the restaurants. But most of all I love the people.

What I don’t love is that for many people the word Muslim = terrorist.

By meeting 500 people who share nothing but their first name, I want to show that, whatever the cultural or religious background, we all love much the same things. (Well… that’s the plan!)

For the next 50 days I’ve got a perfect excuse to do what I like best: chat to strangers. The only difference is, this time they will all be called Osama!

I don't think she did get to meet 500, something more like 150, but the idea was a simple one, as all great ideas are, and it was a very enjoyable program showing a side of life in these countries which is never reported.

Part of the campain was to get people with the Forename Osama Bin to send a picture to the shows webiste with 'I <3 _______' here's a link with some of teh Osama loves;
http://osamaloves.channel4.com/

*Takes deep breath and prepares for the 'Lefty, terrorist apeasing, Muslim loving, baby murdering pedophile swine' insults to come flooding in..*

Sitarro
09-23-2009, 02:34 AM
Given the amount of Muslim bashing that has been going on here of late i thought i'd put up a site from a show i watched the other day, called 'Osama bin Everywhere'

I don't think she did get to meet 500, something more like 150, but the idea was a simple one, as all great ideas are, and it was a very enjoyable program showing a side of life in these countries which is never reported.

Part of the campain was to get people with the Forename Osama Bin to send a picture to the shows webiste with 'I <3 _______' here's a link with some of teh Osama loves;

*Takes deep breath and prepares for the 'Lefty, terrorist apeasing, Muslim loving, baby murdering pedophile swine' insults to come flooding in..*

Why would anyone give a shit?

actsnoblemartin
09-23-2009, 02:40 AM
im not going to insult you, i just dont get the point?

Noir
09-23-2009, 05:39 AM
im not going to insult you, i just dont get the point?

They point was she went around the Muslim world, hunting down folks with the forename 'Osama Bin' to find out what they did, and the stories that came out were exactly ordinary, some were builders, others bankers, others football players, others were car salesmen ect,
It showed the very ordinary, mundane life that exists thoughout many Muslim countries, and the people within them, the like of which is never reported.

actsnoblemartin
09-23-2009, 08:46 AM
whats the link. I may give that a watch.

They point was she went around the Muslim world, hunting down folks with the forename 'Osama Bin' to find out what they did, and the stories that came out were exactly ordinary, some were builders, others bankers, others football players, others were car salesmen ect,
It showed the very ordinary, mundane life that exists thoughout many Muslim countries, and the people within them, the like of which is never reported.

Noir
09-23-2009, 08:59 AM
Its on a service called 4OD, dunno if you guys can get it in america but here's the link i use

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/osama-bin-everywhere/4od#2931426

actsnoblemartin
09-23-2009, 09:00 AM
not available in our area.

:(

Its on a service called 4OD, dunno if you guys can get it in america but here's the link i use

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/osama-bin-everywhere/4od#2931426

theHawk
09-23-2009, 10:09 AM
It never ceases to amaze me how much liberals are willing to bend over backwards to prove to everyone they are multi-cultural and accepting of everyone else.

I mean really, whoopty shit, there are a thousand people named Osama who are 'ordinary' muslims. As if meeting someone for 5 minutes lets you know all about that person.

Ooo, I talked to an Osama that was a car salesman, he was nice and smiled to me. There's no way he could sympathize with Muslim extremists or secretly despise the West, because...you know, he smiled and was polite for a few minutes.

:lame2:
Wake the f*ck up.