PDA

View Full Version : Nearly Half of Voters Concerned About Clinton Corruption

stephanie
04-15-2007, 01:32 PM
:eek:
A new poll conducted by Judicial Watch found that more than six years after the end of the Clinton administration, many likely voters are still concerned about Hillary and Bill Clinton’s ethics.

Among the findings of the survey of 1,039 respondents conducted March 22–26 in partnership with Zogby International:

Overall, 26 percent of likely voters are “very concerned” and 19 percent are “somewhat concerned” there will be “high levels of corruption in the White House” if Hillary is elected president. The figures include nearly one in five Democrats (18.8 percent).
42 percent of likely voters describe Hillary Clinton as “very corrupt” (17 percent) or “somewhat corrupt” (25 percent), including 21.2 percent of the Democrats likely to vote.
36 percent of likely voters agree with the statement: “If Hillary Clinton is elected president, Bill Clinton cannot be trusted to behave honestly in the White House.”
69 percent strongly agree with the statement that “corruption is a significant problem in Washington.” An additional 24 percent “somewhat agree.”
“Given the public concern demonstrated by these results, the media and other public policy leaders have a responsibility to ask tough questions of Hillary Clinton about her role in the various Clinton scandals,” said Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch Inc., a conservative, non-partisan foundation promoting accountability in government.

“These issues can’t be off limits just because Hillary Clinton says they're off limits. And frankly, the same goes for John McCain, Barack Obama, Rudy Giuliani and any other candidate with ethical skeletons in their closet.

“Judicial Watch does not oppose or endorse candidates for public office, but we do have the right to look at their past behavior and to demand they be held accountable for it.”
http://news.newsmax.com/?bUXmGHOmuMiAgyaqF-qphnU16xb

Psychoblues
04-16-2007, 02:25 AM
Nearly? Less than 50% of the voters elected the shrub in 2000. It took an invigorated Supreme Court to do that.

:eek:
A new poll conducted by Judicial Watch found that more than six years after the end of the Clinton administration, many likely voters are still concerned about Hillary and Bill Clinton’s ethics.

Among the findings of the survey of 1,039 respondents conducted March 22–26 in partnership with Zogby International:

Overall, 26 percent of likely voters are “very concerned” and 19 percent are “somewhat concerned” there will be “high levels of corruption in the White House” if Hillary is elected president. The figures include nearly one in five Democrats (18.8 percent).
42 percent of likely voters describe Hillary Clinton as “very corrupt” (17 percent) or “somewhat corrupt” (25 percent), including 21.2 percent of the Democrats likely to vote.
36 percent of likely voters agree with the statement: “If Hillary Clinton is elected president, Bill Clinton cannot be trusted to behave honestly in the White House.”
69 percent strongly agree with the statement that “corruption is a significant problem in Washington.” An additional 24 percent “somewhat agree.”
“Given the public concern demonstrated by these results, the media and other public policy leaders have a responsibility to ask tough questions of Hillary Clinton about her role in the various Clinton scandals,” said Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch Inc., a conservative, non-partisan foundation promoting accountability in government.

“These issues can’t be off limits just because Hillary Clinton says they're off limits. And frankly, the same goes for John McCain, Barack Obama, Rudy Giuliani and any other candidate with ethical skeletons in their closet.

“Judicial Watch does not oppose or endorse candidates for public office, but we do have the right to look at their past behavior and to demand they be held accountable for it.”
http://news.newsmax.com/?bUXmGHOmuMiAgyaqF-qphnU16xb

Just what are you trying to say?

stephanie
04-16-2007, 02:56 AM
I see this is a duplicate thread...

I didn't see Avatar had posted this a few days ago..

Mods, could you please delete mine..thanks..

Psychoblues
04-16-2007, 03:00 AM
Avoiding the subject?

I see this is a duplicate thread...

I didn't see Avatar had posted this a few days ago..

Mods, could you please delete mine..thanks..

Carry on, dumbblindandfoolishness staphy!!!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
04-16-2007, 03:08 AM
Avoiding the subject?

Carry on, dumbblindandfoolishness staphy!!!!!!!!!!!

No Pickles.....It's just as I said...It's a duplicate thread..
You already replied in the other.......go look if you can see that far..:slap:

Psychoblues
04-16-2007, 03:18 AM
You are sick and that's a fact.

No Pickles.....It's just as I said...It's a duplicate thread..
You already replied in the other.......go look if you can see that far..:slap:

Have you discussed your feelings with your doctor?

stephanie
04-16-2007, 03:20 AM
You are sick and that's a fact.

Have you discussed your feelings with your doctor?

:cheers2:

Psychoblues
04-16-2007, 03:27 AM
Yeah, Cheers

You nappy headed 'ho.

stephanie
04-16-2007, 03:33 AM
Yeah, Cheers

You nappy headed 'ho.

Psychoblues
04-16-2007, 03:41 AM
You are so silly.

Whatever.

stephanie
04-16-2007, 03:47 AM
You are so silly.

Whatever.

And YOU???????

I will always take your insults of me........with a smile, cause someone like you, isn't worth my time to become upset over...

Now..go take your insults and shove them where your head is always at..
Up your ass.:laugh2: :cheers2: