PDA

View Full Version : let me give you an example

actsnoblemartin
09-23-2009, 01:24 AM
if this was WWII, and americans had to weed out the good german americans, from the bad german americans who here to spy on america.

wouldnt we need to weed out who was good and who was bad.

if it were 1938, and we say hitler committing more and more abuses of power, and could say, you know we gotta stop him, and innocent germans would die, shouldnt we do it?

I realize this is a bit different, but if you look at some of the thing hitler said about jews, vs what radical islam says about jews and christians.

this would atleast be a good starting point

actsnoblemartin
09-23-2009, 01:31 AM
second.

Again, a lot of muslims are oppressed by their own governments, which in most cases are islamic.

such as iran, nigeria, syria, etc. just to name a few

so who first hurts from radical islam?

MUSLIMS.

second,

is radical christianity really a global threat to take over the world, is it out their having a form of puritan christian law?

i dont see it happening to christians or non christians i.e. muslims and jews, in predominently christians countries in the world.

in the last 30 years, if you go back, who is committing the vast majority of world terrorism?

think about this.

this does not condemn all muslims, but it does say you know, their is something about the koran/islam that lends credence to islamic terror attacks, atleast according to the 19 hijackers and many if not all of the muslims who decide to commit jihad against the west in europe and against their own people in prededominently muslims country.

See taliban.

Again, even if only 5% are committing the acts/ financing the acts, sympathetic/praying for the acts. that should say to those who i believe to have common sense, ok.. lets find out , and we have found out with some cooperation in america from muslims, who the bad ones were.

Now, in the past. Ive said some anti-muslim statements but i defy anyone to point out anything ive said here in this thread that is against a person who chooses to be a muslim.

There is a difference between saying, i dont like this about judaism/christianity and still saying you know what, i dont want hate in my heart against anyone. So ill give mohammed, or any muslim the benefit of the doubt until proven in some way wrong.

Noir
09-23-2009, 05:32 AM
You're comparing a national political identity and an extremist religious identity, fail much?

actsnoblemartin
09-23-2009, 08:45 AM
You're comparing a national political identity and an extremist religious identity, fail much?

actually im not far off, both hate jews and those that dont conform to their beliefs

and i moved on from that to another set of points, can you address them?