PDA

View Full Version : Wow a little bit of everything thread....

Trinity
09-23-2009, 07:15 PM
so the boy's are practicing like no other, and they don't sound to bad, considering William took all his strings off his electric guitar and didn't get replacements until today. He insisted on slinky strings gee I wonder why. :laugh2:

I am trying to do some things on the computer while they are practicing, which puts me about 5 feet away from them. :eek: I really need to get my laptop ASAP Good thing I love metallica!

Speaking of my laptop, which brings school to mind, my classes start back up tomorrow and I realized after taking the summer off how one could become addicted to being in school and pursuing higher degrees. I can honestly say I am looking forward to my classes starting and missed not having any through out the summer.

Sorry if this reads like a train wreck please refer back to paragraph two for an explanation.:coffee:

gabosaurus
09-23-2009, 07:44 PM
Trinity, how long before you become lead singer? I bet you can scream as loud as any of those kids.

Trinity
09-23-2009, 07:55 PM
Trinity, how long before you become lead singer? I bet you can scream as loud as any of those kids.

Actually I scream louder....but singing is not in my future...I am not ashamed to admit that I suck....although I guess if I stuck with songs that had male singers, singing alto, I would do ok. I just can't hit those high notes!