PDA

View Full Version : Children sing songs of Obama’s glory

red states rule
09-24-2009, 07:07 AM
I don't think Public School tax money should be spent on book pimping and idolizing of "Dear Leader". Perhaps they could focus on the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and the fundamentals of America.

Oh, then they would not grow up to be good little liberals. My bad.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ayXz-r0lWmQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ayXz-r0lWmQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Video: Children sing songs of Obama’s gloryposted at 5:57 pm on September 23, 2009 by Allahpundit

No word on where or when this was shot but it was posted to YouTube just two days before The One’s speech to students, which makes me wonder if it was part of some school’s festivities for the screening. I think parents’ fears about their kids being politically indoctrinated are usually overblown, but I’m open to persuasion by compelling evidence — like, for example, this, or the vid you’re about to see. Getting little kids to croon about how awesome the president is troubles me less than the pop quiz the boss posted, mainly because they’re too young to understand and/or assimilate the agenda they’re singing about (and way too young to vote, natch). But Guy Benson got my atheist ire up when he noted that one of the lines about The One here, heard near the beginning from the kid who’s singing solo, is an adaptation from a hymn about how much Jesus loves the little children. Which makes this an extreme example of what the boss was so worried about vis-a-vis Obama’s speech: Not that he’d say something nutty or overtly political to kids but that some of his more devout cultists in the teaching ranks would take the speech as a license to push the political envelope in the classroom.

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/09/23/video-children-sing-songs-of-obamas-glory/

maineman
09-24-2009, 07:45 AM
Did Dan Bana write the words or the tune to that? I can't remember! :lol:

red states rule
09-24-2009, 08:30 AM
Did Dan Bana write the words or the tune to that? I can't remember! :lol:

Another typical left wing comment about nothing? Why bother, hmmmm?

In the leftist mind this sort of tripe, children singing praises to a narcisistic meglomaniac is just fine.

But if these same children were to sing the song "Jesus Loves the Little Children" or for that matter any sort of Christmas song then this is wrong and must be stopped.

maineman
09-24-2009, 09:00 AM
Another typical left wing comment about nothing? Why bother, hmmmm?

In the leftist mind this sort of tripe, children singing praises to a narcisistic meglomaniac is just fine.

But if these same children were to sing the song "Jesus Loves the Little Children" or for that matter any sort of Christmas song then this is wrong and must be stopped.

comment about "nothing"?

au contraire.... it is a comment on your habit of lying.:lol:

Isn't Dan Bana your hero?

red states rule
09-24-2009, 09:02 AM
comment about "nothing"?

au contraire.... it is a comment on your habit of lying.:lol:

Isn't Dan Bana your hero?

Do you ever wonder what life would have been like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth MM?

Jeff
09-24-2009, 09:04 AM
I don't think Public School tax money should be spent on book pimping and idolizing of "Dear Leader". Perhaps they could focus on the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and the fundamentals of America.

Oh, then they would not grow up to be good little liberals. My bad.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ayXz-r0lWmQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ayXz-r0lWmQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Video: Children sing songs of Obama’s gloryposted at 5:57 pm on September 23, 2009 by Allahpundit

No word on where or when this was shot but it was posted to YouTube just two days before The One’s speech to students, which makes me wonder if it was part of some school’s festivities for the screening. I think parents’ fears about their kids being politically indoctrinated are usually overblown, but I’m open to persuasion by compelling evidence — like, for example, this, or the vid you’re about to see. Getting little kids to croon about how awesome the president is troubles me less than the pop quiz the boss posted, mainly because they’re too young to understand and/or assimilate the agenda they’re singing about (and way too young to vote, natch). But Guy Benson got my atheist ire up when he noted that one of the lines about The One here, heard near the beginning from the kid who’s singing solo, is an adaptation from a hymn about how much Jesus loves the little children. Which makes this an extreme example of what the boss was so worried about vis-a-vis Obama’s speech: Not that he’d say something nutty or overtly political to kids but that some of his more devout cultists in the teaching ranks would take the speech as a license to push the political envelope in the classroom.

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/09/23/video-children-sing-songs-of-obamas-glory/

We don't have that problem in GA, at least in the county I live in :thumb:

Noir
09-24-2009, 09:13 AM
Video removed by user =/

red states rule
09-24-2009, 09:14 AM
We don't have that problem in GA, at least in the county I live in :thumb:

Give them time Jeff, They get around to your area soon enough

Jeff
09-24-2009, 09:18 AM
Give them time Jeff, They get around to your area soon enough

LOL I seriously doubt it, LOL

When that speech by Obama was going around the schools my kids told there Mother they refused to watch it, thank goodness they never showed it at our schools cause my kids would of told everyone just what he is

red states rule
09-24-2009, 09:19 AM
LOL I seriously doubt it, LOL

When that speech by Obama was going around the schools my kids told there Mother they refused to watch it, thank goodness they never showed it at our schools cause my kids would of told everyone just what he is

Well it's a good thing those kids weren't caught praying because the ACLU would have taken the school to court

But at the same time while liberals can't stand the thought of religious expression in public schools, they condone the worship of "Dear Leader" Obama in the same venue

stephanie
09-24-2009, 09:44 AM
links at her site on this..

About Contact Archives RSS Columns Photos

About Contact Archives RSS Columns Photos Michelle Malkin “Mmm mmm mmm:” New details about the Dear Leader song video
By Michelle Malkin • September 24, 2009 09:04 AM
Photoshop: Leo Alberti

In case you were wondering which school taught kids that “Barack Hussein Obama mmm mmm mmm” rap that I posted yesterday afternoon, here are some new details.

The video was originally posted in June 2009 here by YouTube user “brandnuwords.” Update: She has now removed the video sometime this morning. Here is the screenshot:

“Brandnuwords” is the YouTube account of Charisse Carney-Nunes. More on her in a moment.

YouTube user “alteredbeat” re-posted the video on September 6 here.

Alteredbeat e-mailed Carney-Nunes to inquire about the location of the school. She told him it was a school in South Jersey.

This screenshot from the video…

…matches up with this picture of the auditorium at B. Bernice Young Elementary School in Burlington Township, NJ:

I have e-mailed the principal of the school with the following questions:

Did Ms. Carney-Nunes have permission to videotape the performance?

Were parents notified that their children would be participating in this activity prior to the lesson?

Was Ms. Carney-Nunes invited to the school to teach the children the song and about her book, “I am Barack Obama?”

Was the principal aware of this event and taping?

Back to Charisse Carney-Nunes. Via ModernConservative, Carney-Nunes is senior vice president of The Jamestown Project, “the award-winning author of the children’s books, I Am Barack Obama (2009),” and according to her biography, “a graduate of Harvard Law School, where she was a schoolmate of President Obama.” I have e-mailed Carney-Nunes for comment as well.

The Obama school song video that she taped shows her book featured on an easel next to the children hailing Dear Leader. She promotes her book as a tool that “allows children to see themselves through the inspirational story of President Obama growing up as an ordinary child asking, Who will change the world? Ultimately, he realizes that he will.”

She has spread this creepy cult message to schoolchildren across the country.

Coming to a classroom near you?

We already know what the response will be to critics of this elementary school agitprop: Raaaaaacist!

Mark Tapscott at the Examiner has a related warning on the driving force behind the progressive movement.

Guess he’s just another “kook,” too.

the rest on..
http://michellemalkin.com/2009/09/24/mmm-mmm-mmm-new-details-about-the-dear-leader-song-video/#comments

red states rule
09-24-2009, 09:49 AM
They know full well what they're supporting. Don't delude yourself thinking that they are doing such things out of a purposed blindness. It isn't about ignorance. It's about control,power,despotism, and they know it.

There is no question, no confusion, no doubts that the chant in question is Orwellian. It even involves several senses for the express purpose of brainwashing impressionable children.

maineman
09-24-2009, 10:15 AM
They know full well what they're supporting. Don't delude yourself thinking that they are doing such things out of a purposed blindness. It isn't about ignorance. It's about control,power,despotism, and they know it.

There is no question, no confusion, no doubts that the chant in question is Orwellian. It even involves several senses for the express purpose of brainwashing impressionable children.

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=1659421&page=4

does Maelstrom know that you copied this post verbatim from one of his and tried to pass it off as your own words?

plagiarist hack

what a loser:lol:

darin
09-24-2009, 03:31 PM
mainman removed from thread due to derailing.

Joyful HoneyBee
09-24-2009, 06:29 PM
I wonder how many parents will see parallels between this and the conditioning of Nazi youth.

The second song is sung to the tune of "The Battle Hymn of the Republic"

See it on Glenn Beck (he blurs the faces of the children to protect their anonymity)

<embed type='application/x-shockwave-flash' src='http://foxnews1.a.mms.mavenapps.net/mms/rt/1/site/foxnews1-foxnews-pub01-live/current/largeplayer011008/fncLargePlayer/client/embedded/embedded.swf' id='mediumFlashEmbedded' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' bgcolor='#000000' allowScriptAccess='always' allowFullScreen='true' quality='high' name='undefined' play='false' scale='noscale' menu='false' salign='LT' scriptAccess='always' wmode='false' height='275' width='305' flashvars='playerId=011008&playerTemplateId=fncLargePlayer&categoryTitle=Politics&referralObject=9985061&referralParentPlaylistId=14dd8d0f134b75c8565df1685 e721eff8f003aac&referralPlaylistId=c985e69916535a2170b2b18ab0ab7eb 60401f9bb' />

Here are the lyrics to each song:

Song 1:
Mm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said that all must lend a hand
To make this country strong again
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said we must be fair today
Equal work means equal pay
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said that we must take a stand
To make sure everyone gets a chance
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said red, yellow, black or white
All are equal in his sight
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

Yes!
Mmm, mmm, mm
Barack Hussein Obama

Song 2:
Hello, Mr. President we honor you today!
For all your great accomplishments, we all doth say "hooray!"

Hooray, Mr. President! You're number one!
The first black American to lead this great nation!

Hooray, Mr. President we honor your great plans
To make this country's economy number one again!

Hooray Mr. President, we're really proud of you!
And we stand for all Americans under the great Red, White, and Blue!

So continue ---- Mr. President we know you'll do the trick
So here's a hearty hip-hooray ----

Hip, hip hooray!
Hip, hip hooray!
Hip, hip hooray!

Joyful HoneyBee
09-24-2009, 06:42 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c6D_W6nscy0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c6D_W6nscy0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Is this where we're headed? History does have that nagging uncanny way of repeating itself. I know I'm getting more creeped out by each passing day.

red states rule
09-24-2009, 11:08 PM
If the song would be about Pres Bush the liberal media would be calling for the head of the school system, the teachers, and principals to be fired

and a Congressional hearing into who was behind having the kids sing the song

red states rule
09-25-2009, 06:48 AM
Of course, MSNBC is defending the kids. Perhaps Norah O'Donnell feels they are not praising Obama enough

<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=GdkUkU8zpr" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=GdkUkU8zpr" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>

namvet
09-25-2009, 10:33 AM
check out Osama's latest czar???? Critics Assail Obama's 'Safe Schools' Czar, Say He's Wrong Man for the Job

qualifications:

President Obama's "safe schools czar" is a former schoolteacher who has advocated promoting homosexuality in schools, written about his past drug abuse, expressed his contempt for religion and detailed an incident in which he did not report an underage student who told him he was having sex with older men.

story (story)

and like all of em he has full power and dosen't answer to the house or senate.

Kathianne
09-25-2009, 04:29 PM
Yesterday was the last of 'Constitution Week.' Unfortunately schedule wouldn't allow mixing groups then. So today, the 2nd graders were joined with my 6th graders and 7th grade with our 1st graders. I told a simple story about the original 13 colonies, and what a 'constitution' does-setting up a government. For the 2nd graders, (short on time because of 6th grade test), we played "No More Kings" and "The Preamble" by Schoolhouse Rocks. Letting the older kids answer questions, with me as their 'lifeline' they rocked. They explained 'taxation without representation', along with the 'fact' that the tax on tea, actually lowered the cost to the colonists, but it was principle, not costs that were the concern.

With the first grade we had more time and again went over the story and then play "We the People" a cartoon about the Constitutional Convention, featuring Ben Franklin and Moses, a free African-American. The little kids wanted to know how good people, like those writing the constitution could allow slavery. The 7th graders did a good job of explaining compromise and the costs down the road with the Civil War. One of the little kids asked if it wasn't a 'mistake' to not deal with in Philadelphia, the 7th grader responded that there wouldn't have been a Constitution and that England may have retaken over all or part of the country.

In the last few minutes we watched a bit of Schoolhouse Rocks: "No More Kings" and "Melting Pot"-the later got applause from the little and older kids. Was a good day, from both government and moral standpoints.

gabosaurus
09-25-2009, 04:56 PM
I think it is wonderful! Kids should be brought up to worship our liberal leaders.
In fact, California is working on a Pledge of Allegiance to Obama. We will be switching the "under God" part to "under Obama."
We are also planning student tea parties, where we will have hundreds of kids extolling the virtues of spending more money on education.
"MORE TAXES! MORE TAXES!"

hjmick
09-25-2009, 07:11 PM
I think it is wonderful! Kids should be brought up to worship our liberal leaders.
In fact, California is working on a Pledge of Allegiance to Obama. We will be switching the "under God" part to "under Obama."
We are also planning student tea parties, where we will have hundreds of kids extolling the virtues of spending more money on education.

Laugh all you want, but if this were a video of children in a public school singing the praise of George Bush and likening him to Jesus Christ, you would be the first one to scream "FOUL!" from the rafters. You know it and so does every member of this board.

Kathianne
09-25-2009, 07:37 PM

While you mean this facetiously, your fellow liberals don't. It's what they are doing.

red states rule
09-25-2009, 11:08 PM
As usual, the libs forget they work for US and are paid by OUR tax dollars

N.J. Principal Unapologetic for Videotape of Kids Praising Obama, Parents Say

The principal of a New Jersey elementary school where young students were videotaped singing the praises of President Obama is making no apologies for the videotape and says she would allow the performance again if she could, according to parents who spoke with her Thursday night

The principal of a New Jersey elementary school where young students were videotaped singing the praises of President Obama is making no apologies for the videotape and says she would allow the performance again if she could, according to parents who spoke with her Thursday night.

Three parents told FOXNews.com that Dr. Denise King, principal of B. Bernice Young Elementary School in Burlington, N.J., defended the controversial performance, which was videotaped and posted on YouTube, when they approached her during a "Back to School" event.

Parent Jim Angelillo said King told him the lesson was merely part of Black History month, and not an attempt to indoctrinate students, as critics have charged. He said he believes teachers have the freedom to express their political views, but not in the classroom.

"Freedom of speech, not freedom to teach," Angelillo told FOXNews.com.

King has long been a fan of Obama, hanging pictures of the president in her school's hallways and touting her trip to his inauguration in the school yearbook.

Included in the full-page yearbook spread were Obama campaign slogans ("Yes we can! Yes we did!") and photos King took in Washington on Jan. 20, when she attended the inauguration.

There also were photos taken at the school depicting students doing Obama-themed activities about their "hopes for the future," featuring posters of Obama. According to the yearbook, students watched the inauguration in class.

Parents said Elvira James, the teacher of the class that was videotaped, also seemed to be promoting Obama.

"She praised him, she put pictures on the walls," said Jim Pronchick, whose 8-year-old son, Jimmy, was in James' class last year. "When he won (the election) they really went off."

Leslie Gibson, who has two children at the school, said she was "shocked" at the videotape, adding that political beliefs, like religious views, should be kept at home. She also said King made a "big deal" about her attendance at the inauguration.

"Throughout the school, there were signs posted supporting Barack Obama quite a bit," Gibson told FOXNews.com. "I understand it's a historical event, but on the same token, I like politics to be left at home and I think she should follow that as well."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/25/principal-nj-school-long-obama-supporter/

gabosaurus
09-28-2009, 08:25 PM
I don't see where this is any big deal. The original Black Sabbath wrote a wonderful, touching song about G.W. Bush. We played it at his coronation rally in 2004.
The song is entitled "Megalomania." Very fitting, I believe.

I hide myself inside the shadows of shame
The silent symphonies were playing their game
My body echoed to the dreams of my soul
This God is something that I could not control

Where can I run to now?
The joke is on me
No sympathizing God is insanity, yeah
Why dont you just get out of my life, yeah?
Why dont you just get out of my life now?
Why doesnt everybody leave me alone now?
Why doesnt everybody leave me alone, yeah?

Obsessed with fantasy, possessed with my schemes
I mixed reality with pseudogod dreams
The ghost of violence was something I seen
I sold my soul to be the human obscene

How could it poison me?
The dream of my soul
How did my fantasies take complete control, yeah?
Why dont you just get out of my life, yeah?
Why dont you just get out of my life now?
Why doesnt everybody leave me alone now?
Why doesnt everybody leave me alone, yeah?

Well I feel somethings taken me I dont know where
Its like a trip inside a separate mind
The ghost of tomorrow from my favorite dream
Is telling me to leave it all behind
Feel it slipping away, slipping in tomorrow
Got to get to happiness, want no more of sorrow

How I lied, went to hide
How I tried to get away from you now
Am I right if I fight?
That I might just get away from you now
Sting me!

Well I feel somethings giving me the chance to return
Its giving me the chance of saving my soul
Beating the demigod, Im fading away
Im going backwards but Im in control
Getting back to sanity, providence of sorrow

Was it wise to disguise
Is there a way that I could pay
Or is it true I have to stay with you now?

How I lied, went to hide
Am I right if I fight?
That I might just get away from you now
Suck me!

Im really digging schizophrenia the best of the earth
Ive seized my soul in the fires of hell
Peace of mind eluded me, but now its all mine
I simply try, but he wants me to fail
Now Ive found my happiness, providence of sorrow

No more lies, I got wise
I despise the way I worshipped you yeah
Now Im free, cant you see
And now instead I wont be led by you now
Free!

namvet
09-28-2009, 08:29 PM
smells like a used tampon here again

gabosaurus
09-28-2009, 08:31 PM
smells like a used tampon here again
Impossible. No way a woman would ever be in your presence. :p

namvet
09-28-2009, 08:34 PM
there's no woman here. but still a smell

gabosaurus
09-28-2009, 08:37 PM
there's no woman here. but still a smell
Must be you then. Try changing your diaper more often.

namvet
09-28-2009, 08:41 PM
Impossible. No way a man would ever be in your presence