PDA

View Full Version : What nice Muslims we have

theHawk
09-24-2009, 03:12 PM
An Imam that lied to police. Tipped off the father of the terrorist.
Oh no, they can't be terrorists. They are nice Muzzies, they smile and were very nice to their neighbors.

A Colorado shuttle driver from Afghanistan sought "urgent" help in recent weeks to make explosives and recently bought bomb-making ingredients from beauty supply stores, the Justice Department said Thursday.

Najibullah Zazi, 24, plotted for more than a year to set off bombs in the United States — specifically on New York City trains and subways, according to federal documents.

Zazi was indicted Thursday on federal charges of conspiracy to use weapons of mass destruction in a possible Al Qaeda-linked bomb plot in the United States.

Authorities believe he and others may have been planning a mass transit attack in New York City similar to those on subways in London and Madrid.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,554807,00.html?test=latestnews

Noir
09-24-2009, 03:15 PM
There were Catholic priests who worked with, and helped protect members of the IRA, by your rational surly all catholics should be presumed to be terrorists aswell?

chesswarsnow
09-24-2009, 08:44 PM
Sorry bout that,

There were Catholic priests who worked with, and helped protect members of the IRA, by your rational surly all catholics should be presumed to be terrorists aswell?

1. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
2. Oh those few misguided muslims.
3. Being thrown into jail.
4. Its an outrage!
5. There are so few muslim terrorists!!!!
6. Not!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
09-24-2009, 08:55 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
2. Oh those few misguided muslims.
3. Being thrown into jail.
4. Its an outrage!
5. There are so few muslim terrorists!!!!
6. Not!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'm not defending terrorists in any way, this Imam is nothing more than scum, and deserves all he gets, but not because he is a Muslim, but because he aided terrorism,
Alls i is sayin is you can't comdem a religion by the actions of some of its followers, as any fool know.

darin
09-25-2009, 05:00 AM
Noir, why do you have a photo of Rick Astley as your avatar? :)

Noir
09-25-2009, 05:36 AM
Noir, why do you have a photo of Rick Astley as your avatar? :)

Well played Sir :beer:
I often get strangers singing 'Never gonna give you up' ta me, tis most delightful, or when my hair gets longer i also get 'Elvis! The King is alive!' ect.
Though very few seem to pick up on the true intentions of my hair, to emulate that of Morrissey

theHawk
09-25-2009, 07:40 AM

Members of the IRA where in Ireland, in their OWN country. Those were people in their OWN country fighting what they percieved as an injustice, as oppresion. There is NO comparison to Muslims coming into our Christian based nation and stirring up shit. Christians are not migrating to Muslim nations and trying to change their countries. Muslims however, sure as hell are migrating to every western nation in an effort to overrun them and change them.

Islam is not compatible with our way of life and freedoms. It never has been, and never will be. So there will always be a conflict of interest between Muslims and western democracies. Do you think if Muslims controlled any of the western countries they would allow freedom of speech? Freedom to draw cartoons of Muhammed?

Noir
09-25-2009, 08:11 AM
Members of the IRA where in Ireland, in their OWN country. Those were people in their OWN country fighting what they percieved as an injustice, as oppresion. There is NO comparison to Muslims coming into our Christian based nation and stirring up shit. Christians are not migrating to Muslim nations and trying to change their countries. Muslims however, sure as hell are migrating to every western nation in an effort to overrun them and change them.

Oh i see, so just because the Catholic priest was trying to change 'his own country' it doesn't reflect on his religion, but because a Muslim is trying to change another mans country, it does. How stupid of me not to realise
/joke.

Islam is not compatible with our way of life and freedoms. It never has been, and never will be.

Yes it is, i know plently of Muslims who live as well within our way of life and freedoms as anyone of anyother religion or non-religion.

So there will always be a conflict of interest between Muslims and western democracies. Do you think if Muslims controlled any of the western countries they would allow freedom of speech? Freedom to draw cartoons of Muhammed?

True freedoms are crushed by religions, but not just by Islamic law, you just have to look at Gay marriage to see that Christain states crush freedoms aswell. however, i am not stupid enough to think that all christains are homophobic or anti-gay rights, just because of the actions of Christain states.

theHawk
09-25-2009, 08:51 AM
Oh i see, so just because the Catholic priest was trying to change 'his own country' it doesn't reflect on his religion, but because a Muslim is trying to change another mans country, it does. How stupid of me not to realise
/joke.

Well I don't know what Priest you are talking about. :poke:

Yes it is, i know plently of Muslims who live as well within our way of life and freedoms as anyone of anyother religion or non-religion.

True freedoms are crushed by religions, but not just by Islamic law, you just have to look at Gay marriage to see that Christain states crush freedoms aswell. however, i am not stupid enough to think that all christains are homophobic or anti-gay rights, just because of the actions of Christain states.

Religion is typically what laws are based upon. Laws against murder and theft are based off religion. Religion is simply a set of beliefs, so you can't hardly be against "all beliefs" or all religions. You have to look at each belief on its own to critisize or condone them. Any society that has laws will in some way "crush freedoms" of certain people. Countries that have laws against murder "crush" the freedom of murderers. Countries that have laws against theft "crush the freedom" of theives. Its up to each society to come up with their own laws to govern their own people. Those laws are typically based off what its people consider as moral and immoral.

By the way, contrary to liberal propaganda there is no law in America that outlaws "gay marriage". No one has ever been thrown in jail by participating in a gay marriage. The only laws that are in some states that refer to gay marriage are ones that say the STATE will not RECOGNIZE that marriage. THATS IT. The state cannot prevent or stop any gay marriages from happening, as that is unconstitutional.

Gaffer
09-25-2009, 11:49 AM

There you go again comparing christians and muslims. It's apples and oranges. You do know that fags are executed in islam? It is unlawful to be a fag in any islamic country. Though in some cases butt fucking is allowed.

Noir
09-25-2009, 12:02 PM

There you go again comparing christians and muslims. It's apples and oranges. You do know that fags are executed in islam? It is unlawful to be a fag in any islamic country. Though in some cases butt fucking is allowed.

I was not using it to compare one religion with another, i was using it to show that all religions affect freedoms, and as i'm not familiar with many other religions like Hinduism and their view on gay people, i used the much more common and well known example of Christianity.

theHawk
09-25-2009, 12:06 PM
I was not using it to compare one religion with another, i was using it to show that all religions affect freedoms, and as i'm not familiar with many other religions like Hinduism and their view on gay people, i used the much more common and well known example of Christianity.

All laws "affect freedoms". What does Christianity have to do with it, other than being an example of a religion providing a moral foundation for a society?

Noir
09-25-2009, 12:12 PM
All laws "affect freedoms". What does Christianity have to do with it, other than being an example of a religion providing a moral foundation for a society?

I'll redirect the question to
All laws "affect freedoms". What does Islam have to do with it, other than being an example of a religion providing a moral foundation for an Islamic society?

theHawk
09-25-2009, 12:22 PM
I'll redirect the question to
All laws "affect freedoms". What does Islam have to do with it, other than being an example of a religion providing a moral foundation for an Islamic society?

Because, as I stated earlier, each society decides for themselves what laws are made. In the case of western countries, those laws are based off the principles and morals derived from Christianity. Laws in middle eastern countries are derived from Islam. When Muslims move into Chrisitan countries then there will be contradictions, there will be far more "freedoms" that aren't allowed in Muslim countries. Take for example women's rights. While some Muslims may "enjoy" these new freedoms, others will see it conficts with their set of morals, and that it conflicts with their religious teachings.

Clear yet? :poke:

DragonStryk72
09-25-2009, 06:56 PM
An Imam that lied to police. Tipped off the father of the terrorist.
Oh no, they can't be terrorists. They are nice Muzzies, they smile and were very nice to their neighbors.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,554807,00.html?test=latestnews

Yes, this Muslim was a terrorist, apparently, but your supposition is that since this one was, it must follow that all others must be. Yes, there are terrorists out there, but then, by that, since I'm an Irish Catholic, I must therefore be in the IRA. Your argument here is just as sensible as that one.

Trigg
09-25-2009, 08:27 PM
I have to say that the main difference between Christians and Muslims is that Islam is a way of life.

They dictate socioeconomic, legal, government, and religious rules. For them it's all or nothing and that is where you run into conflicts with western civilizations. Their religion is a way of life that encompasses everything not just their beliefs, it is their religion and their government and monetary system all rolled into one.

theHawk
09-30-2009, 10:54 PM
Yes, this Muslim was a terrorist, apparently, but your supposition is that since this one was, it must follow that all others must be. Yes, there are terrorists out there, but then, by that, since I'm an Irish Catholic, I must therefore be in the IRA. Your argument here is just as sensible as that one.

Already addressed that....the IRA was in Ireland- their OWN country fighting oppression. I am not complainting about Arabs in Saudi Arabia who might be terrorists, or Irish in Ireland who might be IRA (in the 80s). I am saying the ongoing Islamic cultural invasion of our country is going to breed plenty more of these Islamic terrorist types in OUR country.

chesswarsnow
10-02-2009, 09:05 PM
Sorry bout that,

Already addressed that....the IRA was in Ireland- their OWN country fighting oppression. I am not complainting about Arabs in Saudi Arabia who might be terrorists, or Irish in Ireland who might be IRA (in the 80s). I am saying the ongoing Islamic cultural invasion of our country is going to breed plenty more of these Islamic terrorist types in OUR country.

1. This whole *Give Them The Bennifit Of The Doubt*, makes me think of when we are next hit hard by islam, and muslims, I just want to say into the faces of all those who do this now, is this,.......
2. *You asked for it!!!*
3. And there is your blooding looking the other way.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

theHawk
10-05-2009, 12:51 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. This whole *Give Them The Bennifit Of The Doubt*, makes me think of when we are next hit hard by islam, and muslims, I just want to say into the faces of all those who do this now, is this,.......
2. *You asked for it!!!*
3. And there is your blooding looking the other way.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

..or, they may not hit us hard because they won't have to. If we continue a lax immigration policy they can just keep flooding our country. Soon after we'll have several Islamic elected officials and appointed officials. I wouldn't be surprised if a Muslim was appointed to the Supreme Court under Obama or a future Dem President.