PDA

View Full Version : Be careful around maintenance workers!

jimnyc
09-25-2009, 12:36 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. You probably think your safe
2. Think again, you're not
3. I'm going to post as many threads as I can
4. Until you folks see the truth
5. A man is trusted and then betrays you
6. They need to do away with maintenance men
7. They have too much access for their dirty deeds
8. It's an assault on all Americans and our freedoms
9. Don't turn a blind eye, because the maintenance guy sure ain't!
10. There must be thousands upon thousands of maintenance men
11. Just hanging out in our buildings waiting to pounce
12. Too many of these stories and all too often
13. I, the great jimnyc, say we should kill them where they stand
14. And prevent further loss of freedoms from these handymen terrorists

http://www.kens5.com/news/stories/KENS20090924-SEGUINPEEPINGTOM.1b237cc20.html

Regards,
SirJamesofNY

theHawk
09-25-2009, 09:02 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. You probably think your safe
2. Think again, you're not
3. I'm going to post as many threads as I can
4. Until you folks see the truth
5. A man is trusted and then betrays you
6. They need to do away with maintenance men
7. They have too much access for their dirty deeds
8. It's an assault on all Americans and our freedoms
9. Don't turn a blind eye, because the maintenance guy sure ain't!
10. There must be thousands upon thousands of maintenance men
11. Just hanging out in our buildings waiting to pounce
12. Too many of these stories and all too often
13. I, the great jimnyc, say we should kill them where they stand
14. And prevent further loss of freedoms from these handymen terrorists

http://www.kens5.com/news/stories/KENS20090924-SEGUINPEEPINGTOM.1b237cc20.html

Regards,
SirJamesofNY

haha, wow. That story is just a few miles from me! :eek:

jimnyc
09-25-2009, 09:58 AM
haha, wow. That story is just a few miles from me! :eek:

Sorry about that,

1. See that, they are closer than you think
2. They will...

Nevermind, I can't type that way, even on purpose. I feel like a 'tard.

It's one thing to be Anti-Muslim and to toss in your views on a thread, and a little different when someone speaks of it as it's a mission of theirs. Anyone remember a guy back in the 'ol USMB days and there was a guy there named "Big D"? He hated blacks and I believe a secret member of the KKK. He started threads non-stops with his anti-black rhetoric. This guy was a never ending racist machine. Now, cwn certainly hasn't reached the lofty goals of Big D, but he does seem overly fixated on the issue.

My look at it is like this: I hear about terrorists, I want them dead. Not captured and tried, just annihilate them on the battlefield, same goes for the radicals and insurgents who cowardly attack our troops and their own civilians. Those who promote and/or finance this crap, hell, kill them too, I won't lose any sleep. But to those Muslims I know personally, and the millions like them here in the US who want to remain peaceful with their neighbors, I say live and let live. I'm not a fan of their religion and abhor some things that have been done in the name of said religion - but to think that EVERY Muslim subscribes to this "kill the infidel" motto is a little much. I'll bet hundreds and hundreds of thousands of American Muslims have come and since passed on without involving themselves in the slightest bit in such talk and actions.

I abhor the people and things done in the name of Islam as much as CWN if not more. But I'm intelligent enough to know that even if there are tons of Muslims that would make that leap from peaceful to violence if necessary, the thought of it being ALL of them is a bit much.

gabosaurus
09-25-2009, 11:12 AM
Sorry bout that,
1. I read a book about the 9-11 attacks where the terrorists communicated with each other in code.
2. They would send often e-mails to each other that were intelligible to others, but they knew what it meant
3. One of the terrorists training to be a pilot held down a job where his co-workers wondered about his crazy behavior. They thought he hated all foreigners.
4. As the Sept. 11 attacks grew nearer, the terrorists sent lists to each others of things that needed to be accomplished.
5. Chessy fits into this pattern a lot. His hatred for Muslims is so extreme, I start to wonder about him.
6. I am beginning to wonder if Chessy is communicating with terrorists though this message board.
Regards,
Queen Gab of California

theHawk
09-25-2009, 12:34 PM
Sorry about that,

1. See that, they are closer than you think
2. They will...

Nevermind, I can't type that way, even on purpose. I feel like a 'tard.

It's one thing to be Anti-Muslim and to toss in your views on a thread, and a little different when someone speaks of it as it's a mission of theirs. Anyone remember a guy back in the 'ol USMB days and there was a guy there named "Big D"? He hated blacks and I believe a secret member of the KKK. He started threads non-stops with his anti-black rhetoric. This guy was a never ending racist machine. Now, cwn certainly hasn't reached the lofty goals of Big D, but he does seem overly fixated on the issue.

My look at it is like this: I hear about terrorists, I want them dead. Not captured and tried, just annihilate them on the battlefield, same goes for the radicals and insurgents who cowardly attack our troops and their own civilians. Those who promote and/or finance this crap, hell, kill them too, I won't lose any sleep. But to those Muslims I know personally, and the millions like them here in the US who want to remain peaceful with their neighbors, I say live and let live. I'm not a fan of their religion and abhor some things that have been done in the name of said religion - but to think that EVERY Muslim subscribes to this "kill the infidel" motto is a little much. I'll bet hundreds and hundreds of thousands of American Muslims have come and since passed on without involving themselves in the slightest bit in such talk and actions.

I abhor the people and things done in the name of Islam as much as CWN if not more. But I'm intelligent enough to know that even if there are tons of Muslims that would make that leap from peaceful to violence if necessary, the thought of it being ALL of them is a bit much.

I lost you there....isn't this story about a peeping tom?
Where did Muslims come into the picture? :eek:

Trigg
09-25-2009, 03:27 PM
OMG if everyone starts posting like that I'm going to go insane :eek::eek::eek:

jimnyc
09-25-2009, 03:45 PM
I lost you there....isn't this story about a peeping tom?
Where did Muslims come into the picture? :eek:

Yeah, I was pretty much just being a dick, and instigating, and should be banned from this thread! I was just wondering what it would be like if I posted a bunch of stories linking the ever dangerous maintenance guys, similar as CWN has been doing about Muslims. I know, it was pretty stupid, but I believe hating every Muslim for the deeds they had nothing to do with, and making it a centerpiece of your lifestyle, to me is a little weird.

OMG if everyone starts posting like that I'm going to go insane :eek::eek::eek:

Don't worry, I don't think it'll fly. I felt like my IQ was slowly declining as I did my best to post in a non-legible and irritating manner. If I want to irritate someone I just tell them to FU%^ off, I find it much easier.

Kathianne
09-25-2009, 03:49 PM
Yeah, I was pretty much just being a dick, and instigating, and should be banned from this thread! I was just wondering what it would be like if I posted a bunch of stories linking the ever dangerous maintenance guys, similar as CWN has been doing about Muslims. I know, it was pretty stupid, but I believe hating every Muslim for the deeds they had nothing to do with, and making it a centerpiece of your lifestyle, to me is a little weird.

Don't worry, I don't think it'll fly. I felt like my IQ was slowly declining as I did my best to post in a non-legible and irritating manner. If I want to irritate someone I just tell them to FU%^ off, I find it much easier.

Hmm, that could be arranged. ;) While I'm unsure who you were trying to rile, :rolleyes: I'm certain it was deserved. :laugh2: As someone else said above, it anyone else starts posting in that weird, noxious manner, :death:

jimnyc
09-25-2009, 03:53 PM
Hmm, that could be arranged. ;) While I'm unsure who you were trying to rile, :rolleyes: I'm certain it was deserved. :laugh2: As someone else said above, it anyone else starts posting in that weird, noxious manner, :death:

Haha, I can still post here! :finger3:

I was just having a little fun with the way CWN posts, and his obsession with declaring ALL Muslims our enemy and that ALL Muslims want to kill me, or they are not bright enough to follow their own religion.

Kathianne
09-25-2009, 03:55 PM
Haha, I can still post here! :finger3:

I was just having a little fun with the way CWN posts, and his obsession with declaring ALL Muslims our enemy and that ALL Muslims want to kill me, or they are not bright enough to follow their own religion.

I know, to both, lol! He and his infantile posting style are worthy of all ridicule. Not to mention he wants us to pay for him and his family's care. No thanks.

jimnyc
09-25-2009, 04:41 PM
I know, to both, lol! He and his infantile posting style are worthy of all ridicule. Not to mention he wants us to pay for him and his family's care. No thanks.

Shame of it is, he is obviously an intelligent guy. Why purposely make yourself look less educated? To each their own...

I do whatever I can so that I don't have to assist those sucking off of others for free. The best tax preparers and proper attention with all of your nickels and dimes will lessen what others get to steal from you. I've been through some rough times and always did whatever I had to do to get by, but I never expected nor wanted others to give me anything for free. Don't like your healthcare package or don't have one? Too bad, pay more for a better policy - and yes, work another job if that's what it takes to pay the difference. Whatever the issue is, it isn't my responsibility to take on for others. I'm tired of having money "stolen" to give to the "less fortunate". No offense to the less fortunate, while our household income may sound nice, I have a life, responsibilities & a future to be concerned with as well. This whole damn country is going bananas and everyone thinks they are entitled to something for free. I'm glad my Dad beat some sense into me growing up and explained that you have to work for what you need in life and not to take handouts.

gabosaurus
09-25-2009, 05:34 PM
Obviously, you haven't lost your job yet. Right?

Too bad, pay more for a better policy - and yes, work another job if that's what it takes to pay the difference.

Work another job? What if you can't find one job? Or what if your job doesn't offer health insurance?

Kathianne
09-25-2009, 05:43 PM

Work another job? What if you can't find one job? Or what if your job doesn't offer health insurance?

It's tough. I know lots of folks that have lost their jobs, funny thing though, those willing to work while 'looking' find jobs. Those waiting for something equal or better to what they left, well they're still waiting.

My son graduated college in May. A friend of his older brother gave him a job doing maintenance/landscaping for $15 an hour, full time. No benefits. He took it. Meanwhile he's been applying within his field for positions, (law enforcement). He's filled out dozens of applications and sent out 5X as many resumes. Last week he got a call for a security position, interviewed for 2 hours and they said they'd get back this week. They called the next day and offered a position for $15 an hour, with benefits. He's been in training this week, starts next week. He's still filling out apps and sending resumes for police positions.

Trigg
09-25-2009, 07:20 PM

There are jobs out there, even in this economy. They may not pay health insurance, but they will but food on the table.

My 16 year old had been cutting grass all summer and he's going to work at a haunted jail. Yes, they don't pay much. But it's a cash business and it enables him to pay for his truck insurance.

Kathianne
09-25-2009, 07:34 PM
There are jobs out there, even in this economy. They may not pay health insurance, but they will but food on the table.

My 16 year old had been cutting grass all summer and he's going to work at a haunted jail. Yes, they don't pay much. But it's a cash business and it enables him to pay for his truck insurance.

Like my son, there aren't 'easy' jobs available, but there are some out there. He managed to pull one with benefits, doesn't pay much to start, but it IS a start. Yeah he's working midnights, but good side as he pointed out, no more moving cars in morning-he won't be home when I'm leaving. LOL! He'll have insurance and woot! LOL! 401k, worth well...

Trigg
09-25-2009, 07:59 PM
Like my son, there aren't 'easy' jobs available, but there are some out there. He managed to pull one with benefits, doesn't pay much to start, but it IS a start. Yeah he's working midnights, but good side as he pointed out, no more moving cars in morning-he won't be home when I'm leaving. LOL! He'll have insurance and woot! LOL! 401k, worth well...

No, not easy jobs, but in this economy you do what you have to do.

After watching my son and the boys he knows I no longer want to hear that illegals do the jobs Americans won't do, that's BS.