PDA

View Full Version : Good news, ladies: Now you too can pee like a man

-Cp
09-25-2009, 07:29 AM
More at:
http://www.techfemina.com/entry/standing-tall-gadgets-that-allow-women-to-pee-like-men/

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RfL8-AgWBf0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RfL8-AgWBf0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

glockmail
09-25-2009, 07:48 AM
Historically women have peed standing up for centuries. That's why long dresses with a large tapered shape were invented, culminating in the hoop dress. They didn't wear underwear, and simply stood out in the field, used both hands to spread the bottom of the dress, and let it fly. If she squatted slightly to let the dress touch the ground no one would even see the stream.

It wasn't until the invention of the indoor toilet, then ultimately women wearing pants that created their little sit-down problem.

Trigg
09-25-2009, 03:31 PM
Well I can safely add this to the things I never wanted to see and didn't wan't to learn.

THANKS GUYS

Mr. P
09-25-2009, 04:04 PM
Well I can safely add this to the things I never wanted to see and didn't wan't to learn.

THANKS GUYS

It would be good for camping, Trigg. No?

-Cp
09-25-2009, 04:11 PM

THANKS GUYS

Thanks "GUYS"???

Last I checked, it's a WOMAN in the video... just sayin..

Trigg
09-25-2009, 07:16 PM
Thanks "GUYS"???

Last I checked, it's a WOMAN in the video... just sayin..

ya, but YOU posted it :slap:

Joyful HoneyBee
09-25-2009, 10:48 PM
The only thing new about this concept is that it is made of lightweight cardboard and disposable. Back in the late 70's similar devices were available, but were made of plastic and had to be rinsed after use. The first one I saw was called Go Jane, found in a camping gear store.

This thing would be handy for camping, but somehow I can't see myself walking around with one sticking out of my back pocket...:eek:

Mr. P
09-25-2009, 11:20 PM
The only thing new about this concept is that it is made of lightweight cardboard and disposable. Back in the late 70's similar devices were available, but were made of plastic and had to be rinsed after use. The first one I saw was called Go Jane, found in a camping gear store.

This thing would be handy for camping, but somehow I can't see myself walking around with one sticking out of my back pocket...:eek:

Well, if they just made it in pink instead of green it may double as a fashion statement. :laugh2:

Noir
09-26-2009, 06:53 AM
but somehow I can't see myself walking around with one sticking out of my back pocket...:eek:

It'll be the new feminist thing, 'hell yeah, i can stand up and pee like a man if i want to'...

Well, if they just made it in pink instead of green it may double as a fashion statement.

This will happen...and will only serve to annoy the feminists, who will see their new icon of equality mushed up into a girly accessory, they will rage, and no-one will care =/

Joyful HoneyBee
09-26-2009, 07:51 AM
It'll be the new feminist thing, 'hell yeah, i can stand up and pee like a man if i want to'...

This will happen...and will only serve to annoy the feminists, who will see their new icon of equality mushed up into a girly accessory, they will rage, and no-one will care =/

Interesting take....why would men think that women would consider it a sign of equality to be able to stand up and pee like a man?

I think most women who would be interested in this product would merely see it as a tool that would keep them from having to get too close to the filth and potential diseases found on the toilet seat in most public restrooms.

You guys don't really buy into that tired old PE theory do you? I think that women are quite happy with the equipment God gave us. :thumb:

Noir
09-26-2009, 08:52 AM
Interesting take....why would men think that women would consider it a sign of equality to be able to stand up and pee like a man?

I have no idea, but then again i also have no idea why women considered burning their bras to somehow disply their equality.

I think most women who would be interested in this product would merely see it as a tool that would keep them from having to get too close to the filth and potential diseases found on the toilet seat in most public restrooms.

You guys don't really buy into that tired old PE theory do you? I think that women are quite happy with the equipment God gave us. :thumb:

Whats the PE theory?

Joyful HoneyBee
09-26-2009, 09:05 AM
I have no idea, but then again i also have no idea why women considered burning their bras to somehow disply their equality.

Whats the PE theory?

Women, to the best of my knowledge, haven't burned their bras for the past few decades. Victoria's Secret would be appalled by the idea of it these days.

PE is an antiquated Freudian idea that women are envious of men, feeling that they don't measure up because of our physical differences.

Me thinks Freud was so far off the deep end he was drowning in confusion, but check him out here...... http://webspace.ship.edu/cgboer/freud.html

gabosaurus
09-27-2009, 10:40 AM
Why would any woman be envious of a man? I would think it would be the other way around. Since men are no longer our equals. :p

Mr. P
09-27-2009, 12:44 PM
Why would any woman be envious of a man? I would think it would be the other way around. Since men are no longer our equals. :p

Because we're still superior. ;)

Then again it reminds me of that wedding night joke.

The guy takes off his pants and tosses them to his new wife and says...put these on. She says... I can't wear your pants! He says...right and never forget that! So, she takes off her panties and tosses them to him and says...you put these on. He says... I can't get into your panties! She says..RIGHT and unless you change yer attitude you NEVER will! :laugh2:

Joyful HoneyBee
09-27-2009, 08:40 PM

The guy takes off his pants and tosses them to his new wife and says...put these on. She says... I can't wear your pants! He says...right and never forget that! So, she takes off her panties and tosses them to him and says...you put these on. He says... I can't get into your panties! She says..RIGHT and unless you change yer attitude you NEVER will! :laugh2:

:lol: I really like that!

Personally I believe that every guy should always get the last word(s)...."Yes ma'am" :laugh2:

emmett
09-27-2009, 10:38 PM
You got the last word wrong, I always seemed to remember it as "I'm done!"

gabosaurus
09-28-2009, 08:30 PM
Personally I believe that every guy should always get the last word(s)
Or perhaps.. sorry dear.

Joyful HoneyBee
09-28-2009, 10:32 PM
oh yeah, a truly self confident man won't hesitate to say that if it is appropriate.

(likewise, for a woman, though)

Joyful HoneyBee
09-28-2009, 10:33 PM

ya ya....I've seen you end your posts that way, but it won't work everywhere dear ;)

Mr. P
09-28-2009, 10:48 PM
I'm think "Don't STOP!" :thumb:

Jeff
09-29-2009, 05:36 AM

LOL, you are shot out, so now y'all don't want to be equal ya want the lead role,LOL, sounds like quite a few minority's, LOL

Joyful HoneyBee
09-29-2009, 07:13 PM
I remember seeing this on a poster when I was in high school and I never forgot it.

Woman was made from the rib of man,
She was not created from his head to top him,
Nor from his feet to be stepped upon,
She was made from his side to be close to him,
From beneath his arm to be protected by him,
Near his heart to be loved by him.

glockmail
09-30-2009, 09:30 AM
I remember seeing this on a poster when I was in high school and I never forgot it.

Woman was made from the rib of man,
She was not created from his head to top him,
Nor from his feet to be stepped upon,
She was made from his side to be close to him,
From beneath his arm to be protected by him,
Near his heart to be loved by him. Sorry that don't allow that in public schools anymore.

gabosaurus
09-30-2009, 10:02 PM
They still allow poetry and prose.

Mr. P
09-30-2009, 10:32 PM
They still allow poetry and prose.

I think that's called graffiti now. Most kids in PUBLIC schools these days don't know poetry from pottery or prose from bros.

glockmail
10-01-2009, 10:52 AM
They still allow poetry and prose. Not if it's Biblical.

Binky
10-09-2009, 11:29 PM
Wow! That was just a bit too much information.....

Binky
10-09-2009, 11:34 PM

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Binky
10-09-2009, 11:37 PM
:lol: I really like that!

Personally I believe that every guy should always get the last word(s)...."Yes ma'am" :laugh2:

:laugh2::laugh2: Good one!!!!!!

Mr. P
10-09-2009, 11:39 PM
:laugh2::laugh2: Good one!!!!!!

No it's not!

Binky
10-09-2009, 11:39 PM

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: or how about, get off me?

Binky
10-09-2009, 11:44 PM
LOL, you are shot out, so now y'all don't want to be equal ya want the lead role,LOL, sounds like quite a few minority's, LOL

:laugh2::laugh2:Heck, I don't envy any man. I already know how easily led men are. They think with their penis'.....They send their penis out first to check out the women and if it's interested, then they make a play for them.....:laugh2:

glockmail
10-10-2009, 08:07 AM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: or how about, get off me? Or: "Are you through yet?"

Binky
10-10-2009, 09:18 AM
Or: "Are you through yet?"

:laugh2::laugh2: