PDA

View Full Version : one of my best friends is a muslim

actsnoblemartin
09-28-2009, 12:39 PM
he is from egypt, and is a darling. I would be very angry if anyone called him names or put him down.

His name is ahmed, or achhhh med :), thats how you say it. dont laugh, jews say names funny too

glockmail
09-28-2009, 12:45 PM
I have a friend who is muslim and hired one from Sudan at one time. Neither one was radical though- they are the ones to avoid.

NightTrain
10-02-2009, 01:44 AM
he is from egypt, and is a darling. I would be very angry if anyone called him names or put him down.

His name is ahmed, or achhhh med :), thats how you say it. dont laugh, jews say names funny too

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1uwOL4rB-go&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1uwOL4rB-go&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

chloe
10-02-2009, 08:28 AM
I smoked good weed with a Muslim in vegas when I was young, he was a funny jokey guy, (I dont smoke weed anymore Im sober it was a long time ago) but he was an easygoing guy.

theHawk
10-02-2009, 08:31 AM

You ever ask him what he thinks of Israel?

actsnoblemartin
10-02-2009, 09:53 AM
no, but i know he is sympathetic to the palestinians, and most arabs are.

You ever ask him what he thinks of Israel?

theHawk
10-02-2009, 10:25 AM
no, but i know he is sympathetic to the palestinians, and most arabs are.

As I stated in the other thread, Muslims will be "friendly" and "peaceful" so long as they can peacefully push their agenda forward. When that doesn't work, like in Israel, they will turn violent to achieve their goals.