PDA

View Full Version : Russell Brand

Noir
09-28-2009, 03:30 PM
I memo some of you guys having a go a Russell after he did the 2008 VMAs, for his comments he made about Bush and the Jonas Brothers,

Anyways just saw this covering the hate mail he got afte it, tis damn funny xD
[Be warned; Very strong language]

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PWVqoRDHVVU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PWVqoRDHVVU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Trigg
09-28-2009, 06:54 PM
Who is that guy?????

Does he not own a comb??

Noir
09-28-2009, 07:01 PM
He's Russell Brand, a comedian and a british national treasure, and prob one of the smartest men you could meet, but he use to be a reeeeeal bad drugie and during those days he kept his pet mouse in his hair, kinda weird but also kinda awesome,

I memo seeing him open a gig in america and the first thing he said was "Now i know that my personallity only really works because i'm famous, which is fine in Britian where i am, but over here i'm not so well known, so you probably look at my hair and sparkly cowboy boats and think retard" lol

Trigg
09-29-2009, 11:35 AM
He's Russell Brand, a comedian and a british national treasure, and prob one of the smartest men you could meet, but he use to be a reeeeeal bad drugie and during those days he kept his pet mouse in his hair, kinda weird but also kinda awesome,

I memo seeing him open a gig in america and the first thing he said was "Now i know that my personallity only really works because i'm famous, which is fine in Britian where i am, but over here i'm not so well known, so you probably look at my hair and sparkly cowboy boats and think retard" lol

gross.........me thinks the british need better national hero's

Noir
09-29-2009, 11:38 AM
gross.........me thinks the british need better national hero's

Yeah that's how he use to be, but he's turned it all around, i know you'll still think he's a weirdo but honestly the mans a genius,

Sitarro
09-29-2009, 12:41 PM
Yeah that's how he use to be, but he's turned it all around, i know you'll still think he's a weirdo but honestly the mans a genius,

Yea, a real genius........ uses all of the same bullshit lines about Bush, just like any asshole from Hollywood. No doubt thinks the imbecile in the White House........... errr....... in Air Force One......... he's never at the White House(just his Mother In Law And 2 kids and a show dog)........ is a great mind because he was given a law degree. He's no different than any other uninformed asshole on the street with no talent.

Noir
09-29-2009, 01:13 PM
Yea, a real genius........ uses all of the same bullshit lines about Bush, just like any asshole from Hollywood. No doubt thinks the imbecile in the White House........... errr....... in Air Force One......... he's never at the White House(just his Mother In Law And 2 kids and a show dog)........ is a great mind because he was given a law degree. He's no different than any other uninformed asshole on the street with no talent.

He has written some wonderful books and has a fantastic radio show, a modern day Oscer Wilde, as for living comparrisions i can think of only two, Steven Fry or Morrissey.
His comedy is alright, but it is when he talks of life that you see his true genius, which i assume you haven't,

Sitarro
09-29-2009, 01:52 PM
He has written some wonderful books and has a fantastic radio show, a modern day Oscer Wilde, as for living comparrisions i can think of only two, Steven Fry or Morrissey.
His comedy is alright, but it is when he talks of life that you see his true genius, which i assume you haven't,

Genius is thrown around too often. If he is a genius, you would have to say Rush Limbaugh is a genius, Mark Levin is a genius, Dennis Miller is a genius........ etc. etc. They all have great radio shows and make profound statements daily along with all writing award winning books. They are each very funny and don't have to rely on shock humor to get a laugh, they merely use their quick thinking, wit and knowledge of what is really happening in politics and comment accordingly....... they make me laugh every time I listen to them.

NightTrain
09-29-2009, 02:53 PM
Actually, this guy was funny in "Forgetting Sarah Marshall". He was the burned out surfer.

Noir
09-29-2009, 03:02 PM
Indeedy, this is because genius is qualitative and not quantitative and thus subjective, i currently know of 4 living men that i consider geniuses; Steven Fry, Russell Brand, Morrissey and David Mitchell. You will have your own too, maybe more maybe less, but neither of us can say that either are right or wrong,

Nukeman
09-29-2009, 03:03 PM
Actually, this guy was funny in "Forgetting Sarah Marshall". He was the burned out surfer.

Dude I was just going to post that!!!:beer:

He was funny in that movie!!!!!!!!:dance:

Noir
09-29-2009, 03:17 PM

I ahven't seen the movie but he does talk about it in that new york show

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-KfocvuN3Es&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-KfocvuN3Es&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DragonStryk72
09-30-2009, 11:49 AM

Actually, he was playing the rockstar in that movie, still amazingly funny, but still. the one who played the surfer was Paul Rudd, who was also in movies like Clueless, Knocked Up, Role Models, I Love You Man and 40-Year-Old Virgin