PDA

View Full Version : NOW liberals lose interest...

Silver
09-29-2009, 01:28 PM
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/Without-Bush-media-lose-interest-in-war-caskets-8310113-62427012.html

MSM not interested in Obama war dead?
Liberals not interested in Obama war dead?
Democrats not interested in Obama war dead?

Without Bush, media lose interest in war caskets
By: Byron York
Chief Political Correspondent
September 29, 2009

Remember the controversy over the Pentagon policy of not allowing the press to take pictures of the flag-draped caskets of American war dead as they arrived in the United States? Critics accused President Bush of trying to hide the terrible human cost of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

"These young men and women are heroes," Vice President Biden said in 2004, when he was senator from Delaware. "The idea that they are essentially snuck back into the country under the cover of night so no one can see that their casket has arrived, I just think is wrong."
---------------------

maineman
09-29-2009, 01:45 PM
I think most liberals were quite supportive of President Bush when he invaded Afghanistan.... not so much when he invaded Iraq. I know that I, for one, have never lost interest in either conflict, nor do I mourn the losses from one any more than I do the other.

Silver
09-29-2009, 02:12 PM
I think most liberals were quite supportive of President Bush when he invaded Afghanistan.... not so much when he invaded Iraq. I know that I, for one, have never lost interest in either conflict, nor do I mourn the losses from one any more than I do the other.

Well, YOU, being a single person, hardly make a difference....in the point being made of my post.....
The hypocrisy of the media and majority of liberal Dimwits shows like a beacon in the night....

maineman
09-29-2009, 02:15 PM
Well, YOU, being a single person, hardly make a difference....in the point being made of my post.....
The hypocrisy of the media and majority of liberal Dimwits shows like a beacon in the night....

your post was about liberals. being a liberal, I felt it reasonable that I respond. sorry if I messed up your pep rally.

Silver
09-29-2009, 02:24 PM
your post was about liberals. being a liberal, I felt it reasonable that I respond. sorry if I messed up your pep rally.

I'm glad you did respond....you ignored the point of the thread and responded with your personal feelings, but no matter....
there is no defense for hypocrisy...its obvious and undeniable...you were right to ignore it...

Little-Acorn
09-29-2009, 02:32 PM
The goal of these prominent liberals (in and out of the media) was never to honor the dead troops. It was to destroy George W. Bush. The dead troops were merely a handy tool to use against Bush.

Their abrupt loss of interest in the dead heros once Bush was no longer in office, provides spectacular proof of the liberals' indifference to them.