PDA

View Full Version : Who'd Have Thought?

Kathianne
09-29-2009, 07:57 PM
http://volokh.com/2009/09/29/appellate-court-dismisses-dan-rathers-lawsuit-against-cbs/

Appellate court dismisses Dan Rather’s lawsuit against CBS
Jim Lindgren • September 29, 2009 11:06 am

LA TIMES BLOG:

More than two years after Dan Rather filed a $70-million lawsuit against CBS for breach of contract and fraud, a New York Supreme Court appellate division has tossed out his claim.

The ruling, handed down today, dismissed Rather’s claims that CBS News broke his contract and committed fraud by sidelining him in the wake of a controversial story he reported about President George W. Bush’s Vietnam-era service in the Texas Air Guard....

chesswarsnow
09-29-2009, 08:19 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Good, he so sxrewed up that story.
2. Then lied.
3. He should of been thrown out on his ass, while on camera.
4. But he got off easy.
5. He still stands behind his story, which I find insane.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Insein
09-30-2009, 08:32 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Good, he so sxrewed up that story.
2. Then lied.
3. He should of been thrown out on his ass, while on camera.
4. But he got off easy.
5. He still stands behind his story, which I find insane.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Is there like a template you have that just has everything setup so you can type in to where the numbers are? If so, why not just type paragraphs like normal human beings?

chesswarsnow
09-30-2009, 06:06 PM
Sorry bout that,

Is there like a template you have that just has everything setup so you can type in to where the numbers are? If so, why not just type paragraphs like normal human beings?

1. I'm different.
2. I'm not your typical internet poster.
3. I blaze my own trail.
4. Always have my friend.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

NightTrain
10-01-2009, 05:39 PM
Nice to see that there are still consenquences for thinly disguised liberal media mouthpieces knowingly running bullshit stories and passing them off as the truth.

I personally still get a chuckle out of this whole thing, and he got what was coming to him.