PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore Issues Threat To Blue Dogs

red states rule
09-30-2009, 05:51 AM
Michael Moore has very inflated opinion of himself. He actually thinks Blue Dogs will be scared of him

<object width="305" height="284"><param name="movie" value="http://www.thedailybeast.com/swf/TheDailyBeastVideoPlayer.swf"></param><param name="quality" value="high"></param><param name="menu" value="false"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><param name="flashvars" value="video=http://www.tdbimg.com/files/2009/09/29/vid-michael-moore-warns-dems-on-health-reform_19061544477.flv&still=http://www.tdbimg.com/files/2009/09/29/img-090929-moore-warning-still_191259145101.jpg&title=MOORE%20WARNS%3A%20HEALTH%20REFORM%20OR%20EL SE"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.thedailybeast.com/swf/TheDailyBeastVideoPlayer.swf" id="tdbvideo" name="tdbvideo" bgcolor="#ffffff" quality="high" menu="false" wmode="transparent" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="305" height="284" flashvars="video=http://www.tdbimg.com/files/2009/09/29/vid-michael-moore-warns-dems-on-health-reform_19061544477.flv&still=http://www.tdbimg.com/files/2009/09/29/img-090929-moore-warning-still_191259145101.jpg&title=MOORE%20WARNS%3A%20HEALTH%20REFORM%20OR%20EL SE"></embed></object>

CSM
09-30-2009, 06:25 AM
Looks like Mr. Moore could use a little preventive health care himself. Maybe the current administration could let him use the White House gym for a little tuning on that fat little head of his.

red states rule
09-30-2009, 06:32 AM
Looks like Mr. Moore could use a little preventive health care himself. Maybe the current administration could let him use the White House gym for a little tuning on that fat little head of his.

Moore could give a new menaing to the phrase "eating their own".

If Moore would get sick he has millions to afford only the best, and will not have to rely on Obamacare for HIS treatment.

Right now he is puting party and power ahead of country - like some other libs we know all to well

crin63
09-30-2009, 10:36 AM
I'm still laughing! This slob is such a joke! I think the saddest part is that there are actually people out there who have paid to see, read and hear his nonsense.

jimnyc
09-30-2009, 10:43 AM
Michael Moore is a fucking blowhard trying to make money with his lies and deceptions. He is the lowest form of life, lower than slugs and spit on the street. But it's all "rhetorical convenience" according to another blowhard who posts as "joe steel". Someone should just toss a few donuts onto the parkway and watch the 2 idiots get run over chasing their snacks.

glockmail
09-30-2009, 11:56 AM
Mike Moore is full of shit. I can see him issuing a piss-poor fatwa on certain Democrats during the primaries but there isn't a snow ball's chance in hell that he would campaign for Republicans against Democrats in the general elections. No one in their right mind would believe that: he's a liar. :lol:

09-30-2009, 12:11 PM
Did he threaten to sit on them?

Insein
09-30-2009, 01:20 PM
Did he threaten to sit on them?

An assassination attempt then?

Yurt
09-30-2009, 03:29 PM
using the left's logic a la rush limbaugh saying things to repubs.....then michael moore is the democrat party leader :laugh2:

gabosaurus
09-30-2009, 04:13 PM
The worst threat Michael Moore could issue is to sit on people.

09-30-2009, 04:30 PM

already did that joke...

gabosaurus
09-30-2009, 06:09 PM
I was responding to your joke!

Jeff
09-30-2009, 06:36 PM
The voice in the back round that said that's right is no doubt a black woman, to be as stupid as she is to listen to MM ( no not Virgil, although they look a like, LOL) she is probably the same woman that thought she wouldn't have to pay her mortgage no more cause one fine ass brother is in the white house, LMAO

gabosaurus
09-30-2009, 07:05 PM
I have met Michael Moore. He is a pompous, self-righteous jerk who only champions causes that benefit him.
Sort of like Ann Coulter.

glockmail
09-30-2009, 07:30 PM
The worst threat Michael Moore could issue is to sit on people. Like he did to this poor guy, Bi9gR_uHFG0

chloe
09-30-2009, 09:15 PM
Personally I am all for some kind of Health Care reform, What I have to pay for health insurance for me and my kid on my wage is outrageous, and I just got audited to prove my dependants eligability, I had to send birth certificates & my last years taxes to the health company, then they sent everyone a letter yesterday saying that next year the premiums will go up slightly and the out of pocket expense will change signifigantly including co-pays. If I didnt have kids I wouldnt even carry insurance, but Im required to carry it on myself as the head of household so my kids can have it. I agree with Michael Moore in the sense that something needs to change.

red states rule
09-30-2009, 10:19 PM
Personally I am all for some kind of Health Care reform, What I have to pay for health insurance for me and my kid on my wage is outrageous, and I just got audited to prove my dependants eligability, I had to send birth certificates & my last years taxes to the health company, then they sent everyone a letter yesterday saying that next year the premiums will go up slightly and the out of pocket expense will change signifigantly including co-pays. If I didnt have kids I wouldnt even carry insurance, but Im required to carry it on myself as the head of household so my kids can have it. I agree with Michael Moore in the sense that something needs to change.

There are three common sense changes that would help you and others

1) Allow Ins companies to sell across state lines

2) Make the premiums you pay for your policy 100% tax deductible

3) Loser pays tort reform

All of these have been proposed by Republicans - and voted down by Dems

Dems are not interested in reforming health care and health ins - they want the government to take them over

chloe
10-01-2009, 08:16 AM
There are three common sense changes that would help you and others

1) Allow Ins companies to sell across state lines

2) Make the premiums you pay for your policy 100% tax deductible

3) Loser pays tort reform

All of these have been proposed by Republicans - and voted down by Dems

Dems are not interested in reforming health care and health ins - they want the government to take them over

I just wish they would agree on a resolve, It's so expensive for me right now, after taxes I don't even make $1,500 a month yet I pay $225.00 a month for insurance and now they want me to pay higher co-pays and doctors fees out of pocket. I keep watching all my friends lose there job and Cobra is just outrageous on what they charge for healthcare. It's depressing, I just wish they would find a happy medium. I want to work and pay my bills, I don't want a handout, but I don't want to be robbed either !

glockmail
10-01-2009, 10:48 AM
I just wish they would agree on a resolve, It's so expensive for me right now, after taxes I don't even make $1,500 a month yet I pay $225.00 a month for insurance and now they want me to pay higher co-pays and doctors fees out of pocket. I keep watching all my friends lose there job and Cobra is just outrageous on what they charge for healthcare. It's depressing, I just wish they would find a happy medium. I want to work and pay my bills, I don't want a handout, but I don't want to be robbed either !
You should look into a high deductible plan coupled with a Health Savings Account. It will help you avoid taxes and if you stay healthy save you a bundle, as well as be a good savings vehicle.

namvet
10-01-2009, 04:55 PM
the Moron would make a great comedy czar for Osama :laugh2:

chloe
10-01-2009, 08:13 PM
You should look into a high deductible plan coupled with a Health Savings Account. It will help you avoid taxes and if you stay healthy save you a bundle, as well as be a good savings vehicle.

so every company has that? do you have to ask or do they offer it upfront?

PostmodernProphet
10-01-2009, 09:58 PM

actually, if he threatened to support them it would be worse.....

red states rule
10-01-2009, 10:27 PM
Michael Moore, the idiot makes a movie about how bad capitalism is, and he makes money off of it

Typical liberal with the usual double standards

crin63
10-02-2009, 09:47 AM

Find an honest insurance broker and go through him/her to find a health savings plan. My broker works to find the best coverage for the best price. He's s stand up guy.

I pay $325/mo to cover my wife and 2 of my kids with an HMO and the price is going down as soon as I sign up for a new plan.
My insurance through the union is $600/mo because of my medical history.

red states rule
10-02-2009, 09:49 AM
Find an honest insurance broker and go through him/her to find a health savings plan. My broker works to find the best coverage for the best price. He's s stand up guy.

I pay $325/mo to cover my wife and 2 of my kids with an HMO. My insurance is $600/mo because of my medical history.

I am worried my company will dump the current health plan, pay the 8% tax, and put me into the Obamacare public plan

It would be cheaper for them do just that

SassyLady
10-02-2009, 01:14 PM
I have met Michael Moore. He is a pompous, self-righteous jerk who only champions causes that benefit him.
Sort of like Ann Coulter.

Ewwwwwwww.....did you get vaccinated afterwards?
:puke3:

glockmail
10-05-2009, 11:04 AM
No, not every company. And since it's a low profit account, they won't tell you about it up front.