PDA

View Full Version : He needs to know....

Silver
09-30-2009, 07:31 PM
43 U.S. Troops Have Died in Afghanistan Since Gen. McChrystal Called for Reinforcements
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
By Susan Jones, Senior Editor

A U.S. Marine pays his respects to a fallen comrade at a memorial service on Thursday, Aug. 27, 2009, in Helmand province, Afghanistan. (AP Photo)
(CNSNews.com) – Another American died in Afghanistan on Wednesday, the final day of September--and exactly one month after the top U.S. commander in Afghanistan sent a confidential war assessment to the Obama administration, warning that more forces are needed.

Someone should tell the Lord and Savior, Obama about this...

Maybe a pinhead preacher could do it with his military and religious connections.....

gabosaurus
09-30-2009, 09:54 PM
If we bring ALL of the soldiers in Afghanistan home, no more of them will die.
Of course, you might not like that. I am guessing the 43 lives are worth the number of Afghans that die in the same time period.

Jeff
10-01-2009, 08:07 AM
Of course, you might not like that. I am guessing the 43 lives are worth the number of Afghans that die in the same time period.

Gabs you would rather fight the war on terror on our own soil?? Ok so we will still have our soldiers getting killed and know we will also have civilians getting killed, but hey at least the poor Afghanistan civilians will be safe

Silver it is a shame that Obama plays this political BS while our troops die, The Dems don't want to send more troops the Libs don't want war, so Obama will just keep thinking about it while our troops die, what a shame

Silver
10-01-2009, 01:45 PM

Thats better than ignoring them like this pinhead in the White House...

theHawk
10-01-2009, 04:04 PM

I wouldn't mind bringing them all home either, so long as we nuked every taliban hideout as we left.

actsnoblemartin
10-01-2009, 04:27 PM
millions of afghans will either die, or live under depolorable conditions from the taliban, but who cares about a few muslims right?

:poke: