PDA

View Full Version : Safe School Czar allows molestation to go on

theHawk
10-01-2009, 09:36 AM
What a surprise, yet another shitbag liberal appointed by Obama. I didn't think it could get any worse than a self admitted communist, but I was wrong. Now we got a clown that has power over schools who turned a blind eye to homosexual child molestation going on with one of his own students.

President Obama's "safe schools czar," under fire from critics who say he's unfit for his job, acknowledged Wednesday that he "should have handled [the] situation differently" years ago when he was a schoolteacher and didn't report that a 15-year-old boy told him that he was having sex with an older man.

Kevin Jennings, the founder of the Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network, was teaching high school in Concord, Mass., in 1988 when the boy, a sophomore, confessed an involvement with a man he had met in a bus station bathroom in Boston. Jennings has written that he told the boy, "I hope you knew to use a condom."

In a statement issued Wednesday, Jennings said: "Twenty one years later I can see how I should have handled this situation differently. I should have asked for more information and consulted legal or medical authorities."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/30/obamas-safe-schools-czar-admits-bad-handling-teen-sex-case/

There is only one explaination that a human being wouldn't be revolted upon hearing a student say they have been having a homosexual relationship with an older man - that is this founder of the Gay network is yet another fag who likes to see young kids "recruited" into the ranks of homosexuals and child molestors.

crin63
10-01-2009, 09:46 AM
This is just another one of the ways the president plans to, "Fundamentally Change America". Like he said, "judge him by the people he surrounds himself with".

theHawk
10-01-2009, 04:01 PM
This is just another one of the ways the president plans to, "Fundamentally Change America". Like he said, "judge him by the people he surrounds himself with".

Yea. Changing our youth into Obama worshiping homosexuals.

Silver
10-01-2009, 04:56 PM
Thats odd....you would think some queer, liberal, democratic preacher types from Maine would come the the aid an Obama appointee....
well, the night is young, we'll wait for the pinhead spin.....:laugh2::laugh2:

Jeff
10-01-2009, 04:59 PM
Thats odd....you would think some queer, liberal, democratic preacher types from Maine would come the the aid an Obama appointee....
well, the night is young, we'll wait for the pinhead spin.....:laugh2::laugh2:

LOL, he is on the outside looking in right now, LOL he was booted, thats why the board has been nice and peaceful

Silver
10-01-2009, 05:09 PM
LOL, he is on the outside looking in right now, LOL he was booted, thats why the board has been nice and peaceful

That sucks...there goes my entertainment for awhile....when did this happen..?

Jeff
10-01-2009, 05:33 PM
That sucks...there goes my entertainment for awhile....when did this happen..?

I think it was 2 nights ago, he started with Missleman and I think it was Hawk, he must of been hitting the holy water to hard that night, cause he even gave Kat a bit of trash, but she fired back and put him in his place, LOL, not sure who booted him, but it is a on going thing he comes back is here for a week or so and then goes crazy, LOL

theHawk
10-01-2009, 11:59 PM
I think it was 2 nights ago, he started with Missleman and I think it was Hawk, he must of been hitting the holy water to hard that night, cause he even gave Kat a bit of trash, but she fired back and put him in his place, LOL, not sure who booted him, but it is a on going thing he comes back is here for a week or so and then goes crazy, LOL

Well that does suck. I don't like it when the libs get banned, no one to slam dunk.

10-02-2009, 01:32 AM
Here is a question: Is there a single advisor to the President without serious corruption or a scandal going on?

NightTrain
10-02-2009, 01:59 AM
Yes, our silent black helicopters spotted Virgil on his way to church a couple days ago.

Behold!

http://www.picvault.info/images/537093366_fail-owned-bmw-fail.jpg

Jeff
10-02-2009, 07:47 AM
Yes, our silent black helicopters spotted Virgil on his way to church a couple days ago.

Behold!

http://www.picvault.info/images/537093366_fail-owned-bmw-fail.jpg

Now that is a great way to start the morning, LOL, ya just made my head hurt worse cause I LOL so hard, LOL

red states rule
10-02-2009, 09:44 AM
Virgil in his younger years. He was begging for attention then as well

http://static.i85media.com/dumbphotos/photos/Children/firstdate.jpg