PDA

View Full Version : Shocking? Not.

Kathianne
10-01-2009, 04:44 PM
http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2009/09/former_gitmo_detaine.php

Former Gitmo detainee killed in shootout
By THOMAS JOSCELYNSeptember 30, 2009 1:12 PM

Fahd Saleh Suleiman al Jutayli was reportedly killed in a shootout in northern Yemen. Photo courtesy of the NEFA Foundation.

A former Guantanamo detainee has reportedly been killed in a shootout between the Yemeni Army and Houthi rebels in northern Yemen. The former detainee, Fahd Saleh Suleiman al Jutayli, was captured in Pakistan after fleeing the Tora Bora Mountains in 2001. He was repatriated to his native Saudi Arabia in May 2006.

According to the Yemen Post, two other former Gitmo detainees - Yusuf al Shehri and Othman al Ghamdi – called their families to tell them Jutayli had been killed in the fighting and asked them to inform Jutayli’s family.

Earlier this year, the Saudi government included all three of these former Guantanamo detainees – Jutayli, Shehri, and Ghamdi - on a list of the Kingdom’s 85 most wanted terrorists. After being released from Guantanamo, the three graduated from Saudi Arabia’s rehabilitation program and joined eight other former Gitmo detainees in fleeing south to Yemen. All eleven joined al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula...

Read more: http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2009/09/former_gitmo_detaine.php#ixzz0Sisywk91

Jeff
10-01-2009, 04:54 PM
http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2009/09/former_gitmo_detaine.php

Well at least he got what was coming to him, but I wonder was it as bad as the extreme torture he had while detained, LOL, ooo well at least the poor wittle terrorist isn't suffering no more

hjmick
10-01-2009, 04:56 PM
Hold on...

Let me put on my liberal hat...

Okay...

Here we go...

It wasn't until his detention at Gitmo that he became dangerous. His experiences there converted him to radical Islam. It's our own fault. We were asking for it.

Jeff
10-01-2009, 04:58 PM
Hold on...

Okay...

Here we go...

It wasn't until his detention at Gitmo that he became dangerous. His experiences there converted him to radical Islam. It's our own fault. We were asking for it.

LOL, Ok ya can take your hat off now, LOL

actsnoblemartin
10-01-2009, 05:09 PM
hahahaha

Hold on...

Okay...

Here we go...

Gaffer
10-01-2009, 10:39 PM
Hold on...

Okay...

Here we go...

I hate when he puts that hat on, he sounds so much like em. Sounds like something gaby would say.

hjmick
10-01-2009, 10:45 PM
I hate when he puts that hat on, he sounds so much like em. Sounds like something gaby would say.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Gaffer again."